PDA

View Full Version : Grim Raper Vs The Plague Topikill

PACMAN
11-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Yo Am Grim Raper On Lyricalgods A Cant Get On The Site The Now I A Need To Drop A Topical For Sunday So He Is Is

Plan To Kill Ma Boss ...employee "boss"

the Line Behind Me Lengthens As Ma Four Didget Typed~in...//ma Pockets Quiet~thin Balance Nuffin?what!did A Press The Right~pin

The Next Day Ask The Boss Upfront About This Missing~money....//he Stands There With A Screwed Face Like Hes Listenin~funny

"man Your Slacking Behind And Not Cathcin The Dealines....//so Honesty Get Your Act Together Or Theyll Be No Bread Time

My Balance~off This Cunt Dont Appreciate Me,another Talent~lose....//feedback A Bad Valent~cost So Time To Kill And Silence~boss

This Plan Thats In Action This Man A Distraction....//slicing Odds Like Fans Containg Fractions As I Easily Can Dispatch Him

Cut~ma~pay Damm!how Did I Get Stuck~this~way....//junes Costly Struck~in~may Man Am A Fuck~his~day

Times Low Now I Wake Up And Start~drinking....//gotta Kill This Fag Ma Drunken Thoughs Spark~thinking

Am A Fucking Bash~his~face Then Kick Down And Crash~his~place....//says Am Using To Many Materials,need To Cut Costs!?well Ill Slash~his~waist(waste)

Next Day Came In Drunk Double Vision I Need To Start~and~focus More....//tells Me To Put Ma All In?am A Put His Heart~on~the~notice~board

Been Always Brought Down Past~beatings As A Sit In This Staff~meeting....//ma Fast~breathing Uncontolable I Just Want The Boss Hurt With Mass~bleeding

More Thoughs Facts~and~skeems,bulletpoint Work Axe~his~spleen....//ill Distact~him~clean And Send His Bodyparts In The Fax~machine

Bills Need Payed Ma Unborn Babies On The Way Shits Drastic....//also Mad Debts To Be Collected Bulind To Destroy,wifes Cards Made Plastic

Sick Dreams A Thank~satan Walk Down Blank~pavements....//letter Clings Thro Door,piles On Others To Mould Tall,its Ma Bank~statement

Cashpoint Consuming In Stages But How?statement Thick As I Flop~thro~pages....//remebered One Withdrawl Drunk,so Boss Musta Never Dropped~new~wages

Drink Bottles Leave Ma Pockets The Same,left Empty~quicker....//now I Figure Out Employer Aint Ma Boss But Its Plenty~of~liquir...

Ma Battle With The Bottle And Mopney Is Over Ive Lost~it~willingly....//so I Wont Be Murdering No-one Because Its Ma Boss~thats~killing~me...................

PACMAN
11-12-2006, 01:46 PM
just to prove a aint a no shower i posted on the sunday but couldnae get on the site

FEED!?

Bigot Hitman
11-12-2006, 04:19 PM
Shits too small

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 04:43 AM
FEED
the Line Behind Me Lengthens As Ma Four Didget Typed~in...//ma Pockets Quiet~thin Balance Nuffin?what!did A Press The Right~pin

The Next Day Ask The Boss Upfront About This Missing~money....//he Stands There With A Screwed Face Like Hes Listenin~funny

"man Your Slacking Behind And Not Cathcin The Dealines....//so Honesty Get Your Act Together Or Theyll Be No Bread Time

My Balance~off This Cunt Dont Appreciate Me,another Talent~lose....//feedback A Bad Valent~cost So Time To Kill And Silence~boss

This Plan Thats In Action This Man A Distraction....//slicing Odds Like Fans Containg Fractions As I Easily Can Dispatch Him

Cut~ma~pay Damm!how Did I Get Stuck~this~way....//junes Costly Struck~in~may Man Am A Fuck~his~day

Times Low Now I Wake Up And Start~drinking....//gotta Kill This Fag Ma Drunken Thoughs Spark~thinking

Am A Fucking Bash~his~face Then Kick Down And Crash~his~place....//says Am Using To Many Materials,need To Cut Costs!?well Ill Slash~his~waist(waste)

Next Day Came In Drunk Double Vision I Need To Start~and~focus More....//tells Me To Put Ma All In?am A Put His Heart~on~the~notice~board

Been Always Brought Down Past~beatings As A Sit In This Staff~meeting....//ma Fast~breathing Uncontolable I Just Want The Boss Hurt With Mass~bleeding

More Thoughs Facts~and~skeems,bulletpoint Work Axe~his~spleen....//ill Distact~him~clean And Send His Bodyparts In The Fax~machine

Bills Need Payed Ma Unborn Babies On The Way Shits Drastic....//also Mad Debts To Be Collected Bulind To Destroy,wifes Cards Made Plastic

Sick Dreams A Thank~satan Walk Down Blank~pavements....//letter Clings Thro Door,piles On Others To Mould Tall,its Ma Bank~statement

Cashpoint Consuming In Stages But How?statement Thick As I Flop~thro~pages....//remebered One Withdrawl Drunk,so Boss Musta Never Dropped~new~wages

Drink Bottles Leave Ma Pockets The Same,left Empty~quicker....//now I Figure Out Employer Aint Ma Boss But Its Plenty~of~liquir...

Ma Battle With The Bottle And Mopney Is Over Ive Lost~it~willingly....//so I Wont Be Murdering No-one Because Its Ma Boss~thats~killing~me...................