PDA

View Full Version : What The Fuck Is The Deal With Wu-latino?

P-Noid Brown
11-14-2006, 07:37 PM
Okayyyy , im a loyal wu-supporter...but WU-Tang Latino is wack. they aren't signing any american latino who can spit.... they sign these guys that wanna do reggaeton and really aren't doing anything...we are going on a year of wu-latino...not even one release... I'm also pissed how they just ignored me... I feel i have alot to offer them cats... Same goes for Dom Pachino they played dude.... I haven't heard wu-tang latino on the spanish station at all.... it's sad.

TAURO
11-14-2006, 10:20 PM
When I read what was proposed for wu latino I hated it so much, mainly because it seemed like such a missed opportunity.

Dom P should be heading wu latino no question, as the first latino to rep wu it should have been down to him to pave the way for the rest.

P-Noid Brown
11-14-2006, 11:08 PM
word some many latin niggaz like myself need that break...pun got it look what he did.... we got no time for reggaeton...this looked soo promising at first.

biblebullet
11-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Well I Agree We Haven't Heard Anything Decent From Them Yet They Need To Backup...or Has The Godfather(rza) Got A Hand In This Conspiracy ??

TAURO
11-15-2006, 11:33 AM
Yo P-Noid you said they just ignored you, what did you do to try to get on?

vahacris
11-16-2006, 08:31 AM
i know this wulatino would become a fucking waste of time and money from the begining...........

but many of you was like ... whooaa! wulatino! fucking dope.........

i remember some members of wucorp was tryin' to create some street team or whatever.............

fuckin' waste of energy imo..........

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-17-2006, 08:40 PM
they jumped on a fad and the fad ended

Tetsuo
11-20-2006, 02:35 PM
Does RZA get a kick out of signing random artists that he knows will never make any money and then neglecting them?

P-Noid Brown
11-23-2006, 01:53 PM
Yo P-Noid you said they just ignored you, what did you do to try to get on?

i made several calls to the wu-latino office...i sent my demo to at least 3 different execs up there...even if you aint feelin my shit call back or respond or some shit... instead i joined their street team...that's about it... it's wack.. least they can do is let someone who knows about the wu-legacy get a shot...we know what it's about you know??? i think i'd be perfect and bring them to the next level they just need to trust me.

TAURO
11-23-2006, 01:59 PM
^^But unless you on some Reggaeton shit they arnt gonna check for you cos isn't that what they trying to focus on?

P-Noid Brown
11-23-2006, 08:48 PM
yea but latino...whether it's rap or reggaeton..they shouldn't hate like that.

TAURO
11-23-2006, 09:10 PM
^^But if they did intend to have hip hop acts on it don't you think they would put Dom Pachino on first.

P-Noid Brown
11-23-2006, 09:41 PM
yea but the true fact of it is...nobody approached dom p... besides i approached them...gotta make moves can't let moves make you.

TAURO
11-23-2006, 09:50 PM
yea but the true fact of it is...nobody approached dom p... besides i approached them...gotta make moves can't let moves make you.

Nah dude don't get me wrong it's a good thing that you approached at least you tried and I respect you for doing so it's just understandably you seemed bitter on your first post but in the end you did kind of know what they where on, maybe not fully at the time because like a lot of us that first heard about wu latino we just kept thinking of the possibilities but in the end they wanna do reggaeton....yes it is fucking lame and a blatently missed opportunity but just don't be so down about it man there will be more doors.

P-Noid Brown
11-23-2006, 10:15 PM
oh fo sure...definitely...my mindstate was like...i get a shot to rep that wu... but someone isn't doing something right.....

TAURO
11-23-2006, 10:37 PM
you should pull a Cilvaringz and just stand outside their offices until you meet someone of note, he did it for like weeks and even then it took him I think three trips to the states before luck was on his side, you should do that.....lol
Rza does like persistance thats why he fucks with Cilva.

P-Noid Brown
11-23-2006, 11:44 PM
yea but it's almost been 10 yrs since cilva been down.... he still hasn't released his first album yet... i'm hungry now... i can't wait that long.

crass
11-24-2006, 01:47 PM
they jumped on a fad and the fad ended

yeah man. simple as that.

Dokuro
11-27-2006, 04:35 PM
the inly problum i have with wu latino is that los yo yais is taking to long with an album

P.R. Chamber
11-29-2006, 06:52 PM
I posted in another thread about the wu latinos. i'd like to know where there from, cuz never heard from any of them. and like i said in the other thread. they are so many emcees in latin america that u can choose and that would represent so good the wu dynasty. i dare to say that they coul've have chosen representation from each latin american country: like an mc from chile another one from colombia, puerto rico, dominican republic. yo if they wanna hear some good latino mc's, come on just ask it's bad to go chasing people u dont even know just for singing that reggaeton. i dont got anythin against it, but like i said it doesnt go with the WU and what it stands for. i also got to say that reggaeton makes money, attracts money and al that, but if u want money from the reggaeton bussiness then just sign daddy yankee or don omar or some other. yo p-noid brown i haven't heard u or anythin but i understand completely what u said. as a wu tang die hard fan and as a fan of good hip hop and as a mc also u know. it's really sad when i heard what the wu latino really is. i really thought of somethin better, somethin WU material.

I remember that RZA did a production called The World According to RZA and he got many european mc's on dat. I recall in a hip hop forum from Spain that they were a little mad about that production cuz it looked like RZA got all the way to all Europe and forgot about Spain. And yo i have heard many many Spaniard Mc's and they got it really hard. very dope mc's and beats. it's one of the best rap scenes i have heard from rap in spanish. including the scene from Cuba, Dominican Republic and here in Puerto Rico even though reggaeton reigns here. but with these wu latino i know now how them spaniards felt with that production. wu really forgot about real latin rappers, mc's, producers and dj's. they forgot about the whole latin america.

peace