PDA

View Full Version : A-Ten- HUT

V4D3R
11-14-2006, 10:21 PM
When I was a young boy my father took me into the city

to see a marching band

He said 'Son when you grow up, would you be, the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?'

He said 'Will you, defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?

Because one day I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the Black Parade.'

Sometimes I get the feeling

She's watching over me

And other times I feel like I should go

And through it all; the rise and fall, the bodies in the streets

And when you come we watch you want to know

We'll carry on

We'll carry on

and though you're singing, god believe me

Your memory will carry on

You'll carry on

And in my heart I can't contain it

The end of world is waiting

Your romances you reel in from decimated dreams

Your misery and hate will kill us all!

So paint it black and take it back

And let's shout aloud at prayer!

Defy unto the end we hear the call!

So carry on

We'll carry on

and though your singing, god believe me

And carry on

And though you're broken and defeated

Your weary widow marches

On and on we carry through the fears

Disappointed faces of your peers

Take a look at me

Cause I could not care at all

Do or die

You'll never make me

Because I won't

You'll never take my heart

And though they try

They'll never break me

They want it all

They wanna break this heart

I won't explain

Or say I'm sorry

I'm not ashamed

I'm gonna show my scar

Give the chair

Now while I'm broken

Listen here!

And listen to me!

I'm just a man,

I'm not a hero

Just a boy

Now let him sing this song

I'm just a man

I'm not a hero

I don't care

We'll carry on

We'll carry on

And though you're singing, god believe me

You'll carry on

And though you're broken and defeated

Your weary widow marches on!

Do or die

You'll never make me

Because I won't

And though they try

They'll never break me

They want it all

They wanna break this heart

Do or die

You'll never make me

Because I won't

And though they try

They'll never break me

They want it all

They wanna break this heart.

Fuck anything that's agaisnt God and unity you fuckin heathen's and followers of pedophiles and tormenters of the weak.
Fuck your theories, fuck your this is right that is wrong lost ways of the light.
Lemme guess , these song lyrics from My Chemical Romance are whack?
Nah this a song of hope for the lost.

YHWH is the way. Talk to him with an open heart and you will see what joy is.

7EL7
11-14-2006, 10:24 PM
In The Name Of Thy Spirit Thou Father And Thy Son
Whateth Is Thy Sayingith ?

V4D3R
11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
Be yourself Sunny.

You need to be yourself and quit dividing yourself and othersw

7EL7
11-14-2006, 11:41 PM
ok V4D3R aka Ahken aka sith pimp

V4D3R
11-15-2006, 12:25 AM
Be yourself Sunny. Next thing you know Im going to find out that I'm you- oh wait - I am you. You just dont know that yet.

V4D3R
11-15-2006, 12:31 AM
And make us look good man - pretty soon your gonna kill this forum like every other forum you join has in the past.

7EL7
11-15-2006, 01:20 AM
too late spooky spook - i am every poster here ha ha haaaa haa haa

Sicka than aidZ
11-15-2006, 01:30 AM
lmao, if yall are just 1 cat an your arguin wit yourself your doin a good job this shitz hilarious. classic!*D

7EL7
11-15-2006, 01:34 AM
all of us find it funny

we are all laughing

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 11:10 AM
I was just sitting back watching this shit hoping you two would clear shit up on your own, but this getting out of hand now.

You two were decent friends but now- NO DISRESPECT TO EITHER OF YOU BUT.............

Both of you are acting like females.

Why are two individuals trying to obtain peace arguing like this?

You can't change the way one another believes, but by judging each other you both have fallen victim to those that would make you a victim..........

Divide and conqueror

V4D3R
11-15-2006, 05:40 PM
I was just sitting back watching this shit hoping you two would clear shit up on your own, but this getting out of hand now.

You two were decent friends but now- NO DISRESPECT TO EITHER OF YOU BUT.............

Both of you are acting like females.

Why are two individuals trying to obtain peace arguing like this?

You can't change the way one another believes, but by judging each other you both have fallen victim to those that would make you a victim..........

Divide and conqueror
Where you got it wrong Chief is that I am about bringing unity and I dont follow the words of any particular man except for my quest to become in unison with God according to various teachings except for one called Dwight York. York is about taking away a child's innocence behind closed doors - then smiling to his congregation like the hycrotical monster he is- no better then the catholic church and her sins.York is about division and black man supremecy. No matter how much someone has done for a community - when you fuck with the children - you ruin a generation. Besides - what York has done for the community was done with proceeds of cult material using cult means.
Why would a website called www.cultsoncampus.com and cult watch-dogs orginizations make up stories and have the Nuwaubian mouvement near the top of their list?

It's that kind of mentality that causes division and strife amongst members of this forum for example. It cause division amonsgt the vblack community- it causes division between all races by making one superior to the other.

No particular race is superior. The best boxer in the world is white right now in the Heavy Weight division. The fastest speed-skater is black, just for example. Theories on race are based on systematic rascism that plagues humanity when the truth is we are all God's Sons and Daughters. When you dont have knowledge of that - call yourself a Son of Man - a heathen, one of does not know the truth about how God is within, the Kingdom within.

You keep claiming me to be searching for a man as my savior Sunny Winters - I'm my own savior with my God within. Saviorself. The devil was prophecized by God's people to lie and distort the truth and with Lucifer's power on this world it's hard to battle the constant attacks of individuality.

You claim I'm a bible thumper /religous fanatic yet everpost I'm telling everybody how I'm about unity through a belief in that unison with God as a whole as was taught by one named with many names Jesus/Yashua ben Josef/Isa/Enoch/Melchizedek as well as the Buddah, Shri Guru Granth Sahib, the Khrishna, and the many other misunderstood ascended masters of self. The saviors of humanity that came ehre to teach us the way to unison with God, but have had many influenced by Lucifurian ways of individuality come along and make mankind forget the ways of Sons of God.

How many here have have unity with God? How many truly believe in the god of this world(Ludifer) rather the Creator of All- YHWH. Think about what you worship on a daily basis. Talk to God - believe that he's inside you or else you truly are stuck in this individualism that is the main reason as to why our planet is in the state it's in.

V

Same story - different times- different lands.

WARPATH
11-15-2006, 10:03 PM
Vader if your bringing Unity then-

Bring Unity.

7EL7
11-18-2006, 04:33 AM
Where you got it wrong Chief is that I am about bringing unity and I dont follow the words of any particular man except for my quest to become in unison with God according to various teachings except for one called Dwight York. York is about taking away a child's innocence behind closed doors

prove your accusations of this man

then smiling to his congregation like the hycrotical monster he is- no better then the catholic church and her sins.York is about division and black man supremecy.

there are white and asian nuwaubians you slanderer and lyer
you have not read any thing by York,
you have no idea of what the nuwaubian nation is really about
you seen maby 2 old old videos that i posted of York now you wanna judge
go do your homework - you are clearly in error

No matter how much someone has done for a community

you have no idea what york has done for a community -
you really know no nuwaubians
you haven't read any of the scrolls lol
you may have read a half of a 4th of what i allowed you to see of the tablets lol
now you wanna judge a this man ?
suspect
agent
and not a good one either
a wishy washy soldier

- when you fuck with the children - you ruin a generation. Besides - what York has done for the community was done with proceeds of cult material using cult means.

cult ?

culture is what was brought from the early 70's on up to now - alot of people benefitted off of the information and went on to lift the peoples up to a higher level of understanding -

Why would a website called www.cultsoncampus.com (http://www.cultsoncampus.com) and cult watch-dogs orginizations make up stories and have the Nuwaubian mouvement near the top of their list?

at this point i'm not doing it for you to understand because you showed your age with this one right here
why would they make up these stories lmao

someone else please tell him

It's that kind of mentality that causes division and strife amongst members of this forum for example. It cause division amonsgt the vblack community- it causes division between all races by making one superior to the other.

i told you how i feel about your spookism and dependence on UFO's along time ago - that didn't stop the buildings agreements or disagreements

No particular race is superior.

you are right - because there is no such thing as race

The best boxer in the world is white right now in the Heavy Weight division.

:clap:

you are showing your age again - so what there is a white/pink caucasian boxer who is good - lol the fuck is wrong wiff you man

The fastest speed-skater is black, just for example.

yo

now i'm feeling sorry for you - i'.m not gonna read any more

get some help and be a man - thats the only way you'll see others clearly for who they are

Theories on race are based on systematic rascism that plagues humanity when the truth is we are all God's Sons and Daughters. When you dont have knowledge of that - call yourself a Son of Man - a heathen, one of does not know the truth about how God is within, the Kingdom within.

You keep claiming me to be searching for a man as my savior Sunny Winters - I'm my own savior with my God within. Saviorself. The devil was prophecized by God's people to lie and distort the truth and with Lucifer's power on this world it's hard to battle the constant attacks of individuality.

You claim I'm a bible thumper /religous fanatic yet everpost I'm telling everybody how I'm about unity through a belief in that unison with God as a whole as was taught by one named with many names Jesus/Yashua ben Josef/Isa/Enoch/Melchizedek as well as the Buddah, Shri Guru Granth Sahib, the Khrishna, and the many other misunderstood ascended masters of self. The saviors of humanity that came ehre to teach us the way to unison with God, but have had many influenced by Lucifurian ways of individuality come along and make mankind forget the ways of Sons of God.

How many here have have unity with God? How many truly believe in the god of this world(Ludifer) rather the Creator of All- YHWH. Think about what you worship on a daily basis. Talk to God - believe that he's inside you or else you truly are stuck in this individualism that is the main reason as to why our planet is in the state it's in.

V

Same story - different times- different lands.

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 03:00 PM
Why does Apsu defend the convicted pedophile Dr. York so vehemently? Was he perhaps an intimate member of his cult? Hmmm...

V4D3R
11-18-2006, 03:08 PM
^^From the sounds of it - maybe it was more then one member of this cult that did the molestations - like the Catholic church's cases.

So maybe some members that are still not proven guilty will go at odds to defend the one that taught them it's "right overstanding " to molest children.

7EL7
11-18-2006, 06:30 PM
if he really did molest children and was not set up by the gubment and you prove that he did - right now - i will say fuck him - and never post anything from him again -

don't bring me what its says in New York times and don't bring no cnn clippings

bring the proof or shut the fuck up

V4D3R
11-18-2006, 09:24 PM
if he really did molest children and was not set up by the gubment and you prove that he did - right now - i will say fuck him - and never post anything from him again -

don't bring me what its says in New York times and don't bring no cnn clippings

bring the proof or shut the fuck up

Nigga shut the fuck up with your PEDOPHILE defending sickness. Nobody coming to give you some support on the shit because peeps dont like people that do that.
Don't you see yo?

Yap all you want want. You want me to prove he's in jail right now on over 100 cases of molestation? Your in denial your -"Man" that you found- in jail smokin meat pipes for what he did to kids.

130 year sentence and you want to blame. Nuns felt the same yo when they found out their parrish priest was doing that to the lil ones.

The beast within is not controlled whehn you looking for YOUR SPOOK ALIENS AND GODS. So please dont you ever come in after me claiming this and that when you have nothing to back your shit up but pictures of bigheaded Yacubs and bullshit plagirism of other shit men wrote in the past.

So what if he had "token" white/chinese members. York calls asian people edomites and whites devils.

He says East Indians come from another planet, Hindus to be exact. So I bet York got you convinced some Hindu from the planet Bababoo came and impersonated his pedophile ass when all them kids got violated?

Where is the proof when his own daughter testified agaisnt him?

Sicka than aidZ
11-18-2006, 10:56 PM
So Apsu Is Sunny? Holy Fuck This Is Crazed. NO DOUBT ONE OF U GONNA BE UP FOR A WTC AWARD.

Kephrem
11-18-2006, 11:23 PM
And Sunny is Wooly Noggins, and that bird is 7EL7, and probably Aquenous Moon too.

7EL7
11-19-2006, 12:12 AM
he might even be eD - but what puzzles me is why are yall 2 on all his dicks so hard ?

Sicka than aidZ
11-19-2006, 12:15 AM
shit i dont give a fuck i dont talk to any of yall, to me this forum is almost a complete waste of time. no disrespect thatz just why i dont talk to yall

7EL7
11-19-2006, 12:19 AM
Nigga shut the fuck up with your PEDOPHILE defending sickness. Nobody coming to give you some support on the shit because peeps dont like people that do that.
Don't you see yo?

hmmm

Yap all you want want. You want me to prove he's in jail right now on over 100 cases of molestation? Your in denial your -"Man" that you found- in jail smokin meat pipes for what he did to kids.

what was daniel imprisoned for ?
why was jesus killed ?
what were they accused of ?

130 year sentence and you want to blame. Nuns felt the same yo when they found out their parrish priest was doing that to the lil ones.

alot of people are thrown in jail for what they didn't do
where is your proof that he's a pedophile ?

The beast within is not controlled whehn you looking for YOUR SPOOK ALIENS AND GODS. So please dont you ever come in after me claiming this and that when you have nothing to back your shit up but pictures of bigheaded Yacubs and bullshit plagirism of other shit men wrote in the past.

the beast within huh
my spook aliens and gods ?
lmao

you have truly lost it

please get some help yo

i can't do this - i'm beginning to feel guilty for e whoopin on your ass like this - again - get some help yo seriously

So what if he had "token" white/chinese members. York calls asian people edomites and whites devils.

He says East Indians come from another planet, Hindus to be exact. So I bet York got you convinced some Hindu from the planet Bababoo came and impersonated his pedophile ass when all them kids got violated?

Where is the proof when his own daughter testified agaisnt him?

Kephrem
11-19-2006, 12:45 AM
This cat comparing the prophet Daniel, Jesus, and their circumstances with Dwight York. Is this nigga sick or what?

V4D3R
11-19-2006, 12:53 AM
Sunny - the beast within is the son of man genes - uncivilised - unrefined - unrestrained. Uncontrollable urges that make men do the craziest most irrational shit like create religions just so they have access to children for sexual purposes. Beastial things.

Your other ego Monster knows about that side more yo- bring him into the for-front of your skitzophreniacial episodes. You can't even shut eD up in one post you simple simple forum internet troll.

I've said it a few times now yo- but I made it my duty to inform any interested in Nuwaubian teachings that it's basically a cult of brainwashed imbeciles trying to recruit you away from the path of YHWH or whatever other path you've found to the All Mighty.

Honestly Sunny - stop making this personal.