PDA

View Full Version : O.J. "Confesses"

tekunique
11-15-2006, 04:05 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15723351
http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Video/061115/tdy_okwu_OJ_061115.300w.jpg

dude needs help..lol maybe he should tour with tyson & k-fed..

Queen Of Poetry
11-15-2006, 04:33 PM
He is buggin...............I mean, forget the fact he was accused of this..........why would u write about how u would kill someone?

INF
11-15-2006, 04:53 PM
He is buggin...............I mean, forget the fact he was accused of this..........why would u write about how u would kill someone?

Cuz he did it. and got away with it. The mf did it an you know it. You jus dont wanna admit it cuz you dont wanna give the devils another reason to bring us down and I feel that so I aint gonna take it no further.

EAGLE EYE
11-15-2006, 05:01 PM
I hope an Asian person kills O.J. then writes a book called the "The Art of killing O.J."

benzo
11-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Cuz he did it. and got away with it. The mf did it an you know it. You jus dont wanna admit it cuz you dont wanna give the devils another reason to bring us down and I feel that so I aint gonna take it no further.

You're a fucking racist moron. A black man slays two people in cold blood and you're talking about the "devils" bringing down your race? There will never be equality in this world as long as ignorant motherfuckers like you are still breeding.

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:21 PM
He was proved to be innocent...we all saw it. But imo he did it. Lots of ppl get away with Murder.....

INF
11-15-2006, 07:22 PM
You're a fucking racist moron. A black man slays two people in cold blood and you're talking about the "devils" bringing down your race? There will never be equality in this world as long as ignorant motherfuckers like you are still breeding.

Aaaaaaahahahaha! Jus when I thought that nobody caught that.

Funny though how I dont see you when the word "nigger" and the fucked up Jew talk is goin around. Those that really know about me know better and I aint gotta explain myself to you. I will pray for ya though.

Ink Is My Drink
11-15-2006, 07:23 PM

i find it funny how some black people think they can be racist only people can be racist against them

tekunique
11-15-2006, 07:26 PM
He was proved to be innocent...we all saw it. But imo he did it. Lots of ppl get away with Murder.....
he was proven Not Guilty, not 'Innocent.'

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
he was proven Not Guilty, not 'Innocent.'

Whats the opposite of 'not guilty'?.......

INF
11-15-2006, 07:28 PM
But when the family sued him then there was this funny verdict that left him somewhat guilty.

tekunique
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Whats the opposite of 'not guilty'?.......
we can do this all day....

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:30 PM
But when the family sued him then there was this funny verdict that left him somewhat guilty.
civil courts are more fair. IMO

benzo
11-15-2006, 07:30 PM
Aaaaaaahahahaha! Jus when I thought that nobody caught that.

Funny though how I dont see you when the word "nigger" and the fucked up Jew talk is goin around. Those that really know about me know better and I aint gotta explain myself to you. I will pray for ya though.

Save the bullshit. I thought I knew you better too... You know damn well that I rarely post ANYTHING in General Chat unless I feel compelled to do so. I think my last post was a RIP for a kid (who I'm sure was black) who got beat to death at his own party or some shit like that. Don't pray for me homie, I'm good.

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:32 PM
Save the bullshit. I thought I knew you better too... You know damn well that I rarely post ANYTHING in General Chat unless I feel compelled to do so. I think my last post was a RIP for a kid (who I'm sure was black) who got beat to death at his own party or some shit like that. Don't pray for me homie, I'm good.
That kid was white. But did his skin color matter really? He was beaten to death in his own home.

INF
11-15-2006, 07:39 PM

If you wanna let OJ comments come inbetween you and the Magic that I make then Go 'head.

benzo
11-15-2006, 07:40 PM
His skin color doesn't matter at all. I guess I assumed he was black...and it didn't matter to me. Peace-

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Am I nowhere safe for this white vs black thing? Jesus motherfucking fucking fucking Christ. Why can't this thread be about a man who murdered his ex wife and her friend? I'm getting sick of this idiotic behavior.

CHRONZ
11-15-2006, 07:42 PM
Jea shit always switches towards it

benzo
11-15-2006, 07:44 PM
If you wanna let OJ comments come inbetween you and the Magic that I make then Go 'head.

I was just holding you accountable for what you said. I don't think people do that enough. I think you're probably a better person than that, so why did you even say that shit if you didn't mean it? Throwing "devil" around the way you meant it is exactly as if I was to say "Fuck you nigger". Think on that... Peace-

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
OJ KILLED THAT BITCH AND THEN RAPED HER PUPPY DOG'S BUTTHOLE WHILE EATING MAYO FROM THE JAR AND FARTING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM...nuff said /thread.

tekunique
11-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Am I nowhere safe for this white vs black thing? Jesus motherfucking fucking fucking Christ. Why can't this thread be about a man who murdered his ex wife and her friend? I'm getting sick of this idiotic behavior.
welcome to wu tang corp...

crass
11-15-2006, 07:48 PM
black man is god

white man is god damn!

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:50 PM
welcome to wu tang corp...

black man is god

white man is god damn!

YOu broke my heart Crass. YOu broke my heart.

EAGLE EYE
11-15-2006, 07:53 PM
I wonder if O.J. has a myspace page? If he does he's going in my top 8

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 07:54 PM
All that bleach drinking hasn't helped him from turning black. I'm afraid he has gone to the dark side...

INF
11-15-2006, 07:56 PM
I was just holding you accountable for what you said. I don't think people do that enough. I think you're probably a better person than that, so why did you even say that shit if you didn't mean it? Throwing "devil" around the way you meant it is exactly as if I was to say "Fuck you nigger". Think on that... Peace-

Okay, I guess I got caught up in the heat of the moment and said some things that may or may have not been the best. I apologize. I dont believe that all white ppl are devils and I hold no one race responsible for the poor conditions of todays world.

I was slippin and I'll admit it.

Sorry. For real.

crass
11-15-2006, 07:57 PM
YOu broke my heart Crass. YOu broke my heart.

no way man, i was just bullshitting. i hate all that crap. i'm not a white 5% like LHX.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 07:58 PM
i'm not a white 5% like LHX.
HAAAHAAAHAAHAAHAAA

My heart has been superglued together

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:59 PM
LHX is white??? And a dood? i though it was a black woman from the ghetto

crass
11-15-2006, 08:01 PM
i'm pretty sure i remember him mentiong that he's white at some point, in some deep, moving discussion about the white man being caucasoid germs. i do not go to KTL anymore. the discussions tend to be silly anyway but even "deep discussions" i'd rather not have on a FORUM.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 08:05 PM
What bothers me is that there isn't any kind of discussion about things that count now. Or topics where people just try to explain their point of view, it's all blahblah black history this, read this book if you don't believe me blahblah. LHX is still my nigga though.

Gawd
11-15-2006, 08:07 PM
ppl dwell on the misgivings of the past rather than focusing on human kinds future.

INF
11-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Its all about the future.

crass
11-15-2006, 08:10 PM
i'm very sympathetic to the issue of modern racism and the effects it has/the way it manifests. but i'm not sympathetic to people who think i owe them something cuz i happen to be white. we're all in the same fucked up boat, really.

minor threat "guilty of being white," circa early 80s

"i'm sorry for something i didn't do
i lynched somebody, but i don't know who
you blame me for slavery 100 years before i was born
guilty of being white
i'm a convict of a racist crime
guilty!
i've only served 19 years of my tiiiiiiime!!!"

IrOnMaN
11-15-2006, 08:14 PM
=/

Everybody knows O.J. killed Nicole Simpson, but he was proven not guilty. Fuck him!! Plus, he's a dumbass for writing a book about "If I did it". He's a waste of sperm.

num2son
11-15-2006, 08:15 PM
What a clown.