PDA

View Full Version : is 911 a scam?

someguy
11-15-2006, 05:52 PM
I dont know if a similar thread is already here but here is a link for the 911 video's that say it is a scam and it is convincing:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7143212690219513043&q=911+demolition&pr=goog-sl&hl=en

there is three parts to this video, look for the links on the side.

please do not blindly argue with me without doing your research first, plus I will not argue, draw your own conclusions.

BTW, this is not loose change, this is where demolition experts conclude it was a demolition.

MindzEye
11-15-2006, 05:58 PM
oh gawd....south park already covered this.....

it was all kyle

someguy
11-15-2006, 06:00 PM
oh gawd....south park already covered this.....I dont watch south park or TV often enough, TV programs you to think what it wants you to.

someguy
11-15-2006, 06:23 PM
it was a joke.....dont take the internet so for reals dood....cmon.OK mang no big deal poppy.

GENERAL WISE
11-15-2006, 06:26 PM
No it was not a scam

The U.S gave $$$ to fundamentalist Muslims in the Middle East so it would not fall to communism...now its paying the price to remove the $$$ to these radicals.

someguy
11-15-2006, 06:28 PM
No it was not a scam

The U.S gave $$$ to fundamentalist Muslims in the Middle East so it would not fall to communism...now its paying the price to remove the $$$ to these radicals.i disagree, I think it was a scam. its all about money and keeping the world under control, people like you they are proud of.

someguy
11-15-2006, 06:43 PM
^ you watched a few conspiracy vids......and thats what you are going on?that one video is enough, the facts they state are tuff to argue, such as the after life of explosives, some stay white hot for days after they explode, man there is so much in there, you can question me all you want, watch the whole video first, you may change your mind, loose change video did not convince me, this one did. larry libeskind made 7 billion from 15 million in 6 months, who wouldnt want to make a deal like that.

someguy
11-15-2006, 06:48 PM
they are not all facts.....you may be right, but why would those people lie, I dont think they were paid.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 06:59 PM
I saw a documentary debunking most of this. What they couldn't point out was why some building next to the two towers collapsed and a bomb expert was certain it was blown up with explosives and he said that it was not the case with the WTC

someguy
11-15-2006, 07:03 PM
I saw a documentary debunking most of this. What they couldn't point out was why some building next to the two towers collapsed and a bomb expert was certain it was blown up with explosives and he said that it was not the case with the WTCwell I understand, but money seems to come before benevolence in the USA, how about them half ass government employees we have to deal with, trust me, I know from first hand experience. people accept things that dont make sense too often, I think you can agree with me on that.

someguy
11-15-2006, 07:04 PM
To push an agenda........and they are just plain stoopid.did you watch the video yet? you reponded 10 minutes after I posted, sounds like you deny before you try.(theres a rhyme too)

someguy
11-15-2006, 07:21 PM
Ive seen 100 9/11 conspiracy vids dood.....they all say the same shit...OK so I will take your word for it mr. expert.

someguy
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Believe what you want to. I dont have an agenda. Im not pulling facts outta my ass to try and make you think the way I do.....And that says alot more than the vids you watch.OK, nuff said I respect your opinion as anyone else, but if and only if I am right, at least I spoke up.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 07:49 PM
well I understand, but money seems to come before benevolence in the USA, how about them half ass government employees we have to deal with, trust me, I know from first hand experience. people accept things that dont make sense too often, I think you can agree with me on that.
I don't know why or even if that building was brought down with explosives. Let the experts judge and not some conspiracy lunatic who's going for his 15 minutes of fame. I'm not from the USA, but I think all those lazy government people should get a job. To that I can agree.
Believe what you want to. I dont have an agenda. Im not pulling facts outta my ass to try and make you think the way I do.....And that says alot more than the vids you watch.And to this as well.

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:03 PM
I don't know why or even if that building was brought down with explosives. Let the experts judge and not some conspiracy lunatic who's going for his 15 minutes of fame. I'm not from the USA, but I think all those lazy government people should get a job. To that I can agree.
And to this as well.I said money in the first post as to why, this lunatic is gonna get alot more than 15 minutes. your not from the USA? OK lets talk talk about civil rights, and not black and white either, it is fading away in every country because of 911 in my opinion.

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:08 PM
ohhh jeeezus. i can do the same shit now as i could b4 9/11......bbq grill does not give me a clear picture on where you are from. I lived and worked in NYC up until last week. did you walk by national gaurds with dogs searching though random peoples bags, have you seen a truck being searched at the tunnels and bridges, people getting off the subway getting searched, a brazilian guy got shot in the back in london subway, at least say where your coming from.

the silencer
11-15-2006, 08:08 PM
ohhh jeeezus. i can do the same shit now as i could b4 9/11......
i got my water bottle taken away from me tryin to go on a plane last weekend...

and the evidence put forth in alota these conspiracy things is pretty damn strong...i dono what to think anymore

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:10 PM

and the evidence put forth in alota these conspiracy things is pretty damn strong...i dono what to think anymoreI agree, I think we need to question everything.

the silencer
11-15-2006, 08:10 PM

and the evidence put forth in alota these conspiracy things is pretty damn strong...i dono what to think anymore
im in the middle of the second vid btw...im pretty blown away by this shit..

the shit with the explosions..the fact that there were multiple explosions heard by everybody..is pretty crazy

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:13 PM
im in the middle of the second vid btw...im pretty blown away by this shit..

the shit with the explosions..the fact that there were multiple explosions heard by everybody..is pretty crazyI pointed that out to my wife the day of, watching the news.

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:19 PM
Dood. Seriously. Security. PPL blame the Government for not doing enough b4 9/11 to stop what happened. Then the Government starts doing shit and you say rights are being taken away.......I do not believe ppl should be checked because they are Muslim.....but some ppl do need to be checked. If it pisses some1 off fuck them. It could save some lives. Ive been to the airport in Phoenix plenty of times and had to take my slippers off b4....guess what? I didnt give a shit. YOu know why? Because I wasnt hiding shit in my slippers. you sound like a poster boy for the government, I believed in it with hate when it first started, now I dont, the movie the matrix is a metaphor, the computers equal the government and xion represents the people who desire true freedom and equality, in my opinion 911 promotes seperatism which I think is worse than racism.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 08:30 PM
OK lets talk talk about civil rights, and not black and white either, it is fading away in every country because of 911 in my opinion.I think you're exaggerating a little, but I can agree to some extent because I feel the government (here in Holland) abuses this 911 fear thing and I am hindered by it. See, where I live, it's illegal not to carry an ID. This law was passed because of the 911, Madrid and Londen terrorist attacks.

So whenever I decide to quickly get me a sandwich at the bakery across the street and I leave my ID at home I'm doing something illegal. A police man can ask for my ID any given time of the day and if I don't have it I'm being fined for 50 (that's about $60). That's just fucking ridiculous.

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:32 PM
I think you're exaggerating a little, but I can agree to some extent because I feel the government (here in Holland) abuses this 911 fear thing and I am hindered by it. See, where I live, it's illegal not to carry an ID. This law was passed because of the 911, Madrid and Londen terrorist attacks.

So whenever I decide to quickly get me a sandwich at the bakery across the street and I leave my ID at home I'm doing something illegal. A police man can ask for my ID any given time of the day and if I don't have it I'm being fined for 50 (that's about $60). That's just fucking ridiculous.wow, and sounds like you are quickly willing to accept this.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 08:34 PM
No not at all, I actively protest against this.

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:36 PM
No not at all, I actively protest against this.OK then, did you know after 911 peope were lining up to join the army and it couldnt have come at a better time, what a coincidence.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 08:38 PM
What do you mean?

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:41 PM
What do you mean?to me, 911 had multiple effects, civil rights, creating false war, creating seperatism, wiping out middle class, classes shouldnt exist in my opinion, so they achieved more means for war, more people, bodies, I think their loyalty is taken advantage of hiding behind 911.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 08:46 PM
My uneducated opinion on this war is that they did it for the oil. It sounds so cliche because everyone has been saying that ever since it started. But if you think about it, oil will be more and more important in the future. The people who have oil have power and in the future even more so.

INF
11-15-2006, 08:53 PM
9/11/91 - President Bush Sr. announced plans for a new world order.

Sup wit that?

Prolifical ENG
11-15-2006, 08:55 PM
In 2001 after I seen the buildings fell, right away I knew civil engineering was planned to make those buildings fall. Engineers always go over all the constraints when designing something. There will always be a better engineer that can find a flaw and expose it.

Those planes crashed into the buildings at those particular places for a reason.

Simple thermodynamics isn't where the truth lies.

Don't let sound fool you either.....it travels at 300m/s.

the silencer
11-15-2006, 08:56 PM
just finished watching the whole thing..

that shit is scary..

and ive read it in a bunch of diff places that the govt had plans to invade Iraq a while before Sept 11th....

its kinda funny tho cuz theres really no connection between Sept 11th and Iraq...at first Bush said somethin like "Saddam Hussein harbors al-Qaeda terrorists" or something...then they were saying that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (even tho the UN ppl had searched and not found any) and then they were just saying well we want to bring democracy to Iraq...

now look at whats goin on over there...

Visionz
11-15-2006, 10:33 PM
^they only pulled the democracy thing outta their ass after they realized they weren't going to find shit to justify their actions. I haven't seen anything to prove to me that it WASN'T a demolition besides the public's general perception and the media's company lines. Too many questions, too few answers. The whole situation fuckin stinks, same with what happened w/ the trains in London. The oddest thing is that people will say, "Well the goverment would never do a thing like that" yet they had no problem indirectly killing thousands when they were pushing cocaine all up in the ghettos throughout the 80's. Why would blowing up the towers really be any different?

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:34 PM
My uneducated opinion on this war is that they did it for the oil. It sounds so cliche because everyone has been saying that ever since it started. But if you think about it, oil will be more and more important in the future. The people who have oil have power and in the future even more so.I disagree there as far as doing for oil, its about money, now there is free energy out there, in my opinion the government and corporations block that shit. they are blockers, matrix metephor again, they are hiding the truth, blockers.

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:39 PM
just finished watching the whole thing..

that shit is scary..

and ive read it in a bunch of diff places that the govt had plans to invade Iraq a while before Sept 11th....

its kinda funny tho cuz theres really no connection between Sept 11th and Iraq...at first Bush said somethin like "Saddam Hussein harbors al-Qaeda terrorists" or something...then they were saying that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction (even tho the UN ppl had searched and not found any) and then they were just saying well we want to bring democracy to Iraq...

now look at whats goin on over there...I agree, you know, bush sr. and jr. own alot of stock in the companies that build missles such as scud missles and smart bombs, and right when the "war on terror" started, they signed a trillion dollar deal for the war (it was on the news), isn't that convenient. its about money.

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:41 PM
^they only pulled the democracy thing outta their ass after they realized they weren't going to find shit to justify their actions. I haven't seen anything to prove to me that it WASN'T a demolition besides the public's general perception and the media's company lines. Too many questions, too few answers. The whole situation fuckin stinks, same with what happened w/ the trains in London. The oddest thing is that people will say, "Well the goverment would never do a thing like that" yet they had no problem indirectly killing thousands when they were pushing cocaine all up in the ghettos throughout the 80's. Why would blowing up the towers really be any different?I agree, I recommend the websites:

http://www.infowars.com
http://www.prisonplanet.com

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:43 PM
I also wanted to say, posting this shit in political sites isnt worth as much as posting it here. these music forums are the way to go. much better results, and the youth need to know more than anyone.

Visionz
11-15-2006, 10:45 PM
word^ me & Alex Jones both rep the ATX, lol. Check out Terrorstorm on youtube if you haven't already.

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:54 PM
word^ me & Alex Jones both rep the ATX, lol. Check out Terrorstorm on youtube if you haven't already.I havent but I will, bet.

someguy
11-16-2006, 12:24 AM
9/11/91 - President Bush Sr. announced plans for a new world order.

Sup wit that?that is right, he did, it was in music video's and everything, he is another blocker/secret keeper.

Sexy Jasper
11-16-2006, 06:46 AM
I disagree there as far as doing for oil, its about money, now there is free energy out there, in my opinion the government and corporations block that shit. they are blockers, matrix metephor again, they are hiding the truth, blockers.Well oil is money and money is power...

What do you mean by free energy?

J-Cee
11-16-2006, 07:54 AM
i watched that video too and its pretty fuking convincing ay,go watch it.

snapple
11-16-2006, 10:35 AM
it was a terrorist act...ive said it day one with these retarded 911 conspiracy threds, yall got clowned hard slaves to the media.

someguy
11-16-2006, 03:26 PM
it was a terrorist act...ive said it day one with these retarded 911 conspiracy threds, yall got clowned hard slaves to the media.yes, domestic terrorist attack. you give them too much credit.

where is the best place to get the truth my friend? indy video's on google or regular TV and cable stations, or mega websites? tell me, I dont want to be clowned no more.

someguy
11-16-2006, 09:12 PM
Well oil is money and money is power...

What do you mean by free energy?your right, it is another avenue for revenue. what i mean by free energy is, solar power (light), hydro power (water), windmill (air power) and of course human power (cranks) energy companies like collecting money every month, you think if the geneal public knew they really did not have to pay for it, a electric company would let that happen? look up my man tesla.

Visionz
11-16-2006, 09:27 PM
it was a terrorist act...ive said it day one with these retarded 911 conspiracy threds, yall got clowned hard slaves to the media. funny cuz I say the same thing about anybody who willfully accepts the "official story". Like I said before, too many questions, too few answers.

the silencer
11-16-2006, 10:53 PM
ya know, not until this thread did i even give any attention to all the 911-Truth and conspiracy stuff...

and now ive looked at alota stuff thats out there and im amazed at how misinformed ive been...im not a naive idiot, but i never even considered how or why somebody wood say that the government had planned this shit...now im pretty much convinced..or at the VERY LEAST im convinced that it wasnt just a terrorist attack by a bunch of hijackers..

the last couple days ive felt the same way i did when i first read Behold a Pale Horse...disoriented...

Visionz
11-16-2006, 10:55 PM
word^I don't like the idea of ownin a gun,................... that shit made me wanna go buy a gun.

supremecharma
11-17-2006, 01:36 AM
it was a terrorist act...ive said it day one with these retarded 911 conspiracy threds, yall got clowned hard slaves to the media.

:clap: thank you. some one with some sense.

Sexy Jasper
11-17-2006, 07:12 AM
your right, it is another avenue for revenue. what i mean by free energy is, solar power (light), hydro power (water), windmill (air power) and of course human power (cranks) energy companies like collecting money every month, you think if the geneal public knew they really did not have to pay for it, a electric company would let that happen? look up my man tesla.
Well solar power and all those others require expensive equipment to save that power. Electricity isn't going to be free and it shouldn't be either.

Alesco
11-17-2006, 07:16 AM
Just watched it man.

First off. Thanks for tha link someguy.

I aint sure if it was a scam, but the video makes you think about it though.

someguy
11-17-2006, 10:55 AM
:clap: thank you. some one with some sense.OK, please respond to post #52, what sense? I sense someone wants to be down with it and someone does take the media's word for it.

someguy
11-17-2006, 10:56 AM
Well solar power and all those others require expensive equipment to save that power. Electricity isn't going to be free and it shouldn't be either.shouldnt be free you say? I disagree, its about control, the matrix metephor once again, when morpheus is taking neo through the training program, your hardwired to the system, LOL

someguy
11-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Just watched it man.

First off. Thanks for tha link someguy.

I aint sure if it was a scam, but the video makes you think about it though.your welcome, I question everything, I like to be aware of all possibilities.

someguy
11-17-2006, 11:19 AM
hey you know what I think would debunk all this?
recreating the incident on a smaller scale, but I wonder when and if it will ever happen, or maybe someone will find evidence. who knows.

WARPATH
11-17-2006, 11:29 AM
I think there was some kind of conspiracy behind 911 but we'll never know.

But this video........puts to much faith in human ingenuity.

someguy
11-17-2006, 03:22 PM
I think there was some kind of conspiracy behind 911 but we'll never know.

But this video........puts to much faith in human ingenuity.things have come pretty far wouldnt you say?, we just started being able to record music since 100 years ago or so? computers are advancing rapidly, in japan there is already live video cell phone service and phones for the last 3 years. rich people have this stuff at their fingertips. technology is underground first, wouldnt you say?

Sexy Jasper
11-17-2006, 05:17 PM
shouldnt be free you say? I disagree, its about control, the matrix metephor once again, when morpheus is taking neo through the training program, your hardwired to the system, LOL
I don't understand your Matrix lingo, but I think electricity should be government owned and controlled because they place the powerplants, windmills, sunpanels etc.

And for electricity being free, no, everyone would use more and more energy which would cost more oil and increases CO2 levels. So let's not.

someguy
11-17-2006, 06:17 PM
I don't understand your Matrix lingo, but I think electricity should be government owned and controlled because they place the powerplants, windmills, sunpanels etc.

And for electricity being free, no, everyone would use more and more energy which would cost more oil and increases CO2 levels. So let's not.the kind of energy I been talking about is FREE, you do not need fuel, I thought it should be government owned too, till I realized that is a bad idea because of the control and that is what I mean by the matrix METAPHOR. I am saying, metaphoricly speaking, it is like we are trapped in the matrix, except the government is the computers or artificial intelligence and XION represents the people that want true uncontrolled freedom and peace. do you understand?

in the USA, supposedly "the people" as in "we the people" run the government right?, by proposing laws, voting and court cases I guess right? now do you think that is a true statement? do you think your government is playing the "concerned parent role" and protecting us from the truth?

think about the three words:

Faith
Loyalty
Autonomy

ask yourself in every direction when it comes to those three words - who,what,why,when,where?

look up those words. define them to yourself

I may be crazy but.............

Sexy Jasper
11-17-2006, 08:29 PM
You're one crazy person and to be frank, you're scaring me.

Also, I didn't understand a word of what you just said.

someguy
11-17-2006, 08:33 PM
You're one crazy person and to be frank, you're scaring me.

Also, I didn't understand a word of what you just said.thank you, do you think i belong in strait jacket?

Visionz
11-17-2006, 11:38 PM
thank you. some one with some sense.

Let's talk sense then. Why did they take all the metal scraps, under the supervision of Guiliani, that were left behind and then have it shipped overseas and melted down? He's a former prosecutor who knows YOU PERSERVE the evidence in a crime scene. So how does that make sense? People come into this thread trying to discredit what's being talked about yet none of yall want to have an actual discussions around the facts of the case. Either talk some facts or shut the fuck up. I get the feeling ya' ain't even really looked into it. You just accept whatever the media has told you and that's that. Yall zombies might wanna set ya alarm clocks. ITS TIME TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!

someguy
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
Let's talk sense then. Why did they take all the metal scraps, under the supervision of Guiliani, that were left behind and then have it shipped overseas and melted down? He's a former prosecutor who knows YOU PERSERVE the evidence in a crime scene. So how does that make sense? People come into this thread trying to discredit what's being talked about yet none of yall want to have an actual discussions around the facts of the case. Either talk some facts or shut the fuck up. I get the feeling ya' ain't even really looked into it. You just accept whatever the media has told you and that's that. Yall zombies might wanna set ya alarm clocks. ITS TIME TO WAKE THE FUCK UP!bravo, bravo

the silencer
11-18-2006, 12:30 AM
well said Unseen..

as i mentioned already, i actually hadnt really looked into this shit too much at all until comin to this thread....

now ive spent the last 3 days watchin a million little clips and interviews on youtube and i ordered the Terrorstorm DVD..

the shit with Tower 7 is really the key...no matter how much u wanna believe the mainstream story about all this, the situation with Tower 7 collapsing is just ridiculous....

someguy
11-18-2006, 01:03 AM
well said Unseen..

as i mentioned already, i actually hadnt really looked into this shit too much at all until comin to this thread....

now ive spent the last 3 days watchin a million little clips and interviews on youtube and i ordered the Terrorstorm DVD..

the shit with Tower 7 is really the key...no matter how much u wanna believe the mainstream story about all this, the situation with Tower 7 collapsing is just ridiculous....yes, I agree, I thought it took a long time to prepare for a demolition, they were already ready for that shit.

GENERAL WISE
11-18-2006, 01:35 AM
OMG CONSPIRACY

i frankly dont care because neither side can bring sufficent proof to dissuade me from believing that the government (in league with Aliens) has a agenda to kill all brown people.

someguy
11-18-2006, 01:44 AM
OMG CONSPIRACY

i frankly dont care because neither side can bring sufficent proof to dissuade me from believing that the government (in league with Aliens) has a agenda to kill all brown people.LOL, that is funny, I wouldnt say kill all brown people, I think its more like enslave anyone thats not rich and powerful.

Eversick666
11-18-2006, 03:42 AM
Look For A Documentary Called Loose Change All About The 911 Scandle Fuck Bush That Lil Pussy Faggot I Hope Some One Bombs His
Set........hes Gonna Be The Dicknose To Start Ww3 Fucken,dissresPectfull Arrogant Prick..............any Way Loose Change Get It....

Sexy Jasper
11-18-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm now going to quote someone who isn't comepletely insane...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_news1.gif http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_news2.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_news3.gif

I've been getting a lot of email lately from people sending me this stupid 9/11 conspiracy video called "Loose Change." I've tried to ignore it for months now, but you morons keep forwarding it to me, and I keep having to add more email addresses to my spam filter. The ironic part is that I'm a huge conspiracy nut, and even I can't stomach this bullshit. For example, I believe that there is a small, reptile-like creature called Chupacabra that sucks the blood of goats in Mexico. Area 51? Hell yes. Roswell? Pass me the Kool-Aid. But "Loose Change" elevates bullshit to an artform. Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.
Unlike others who debunk 9/11 conspiracy theories, or "cons" for short, I'm not going to bother with going through intricate point-by-point rebuttals (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons#FURTHER_READING), or pointing out the hundreds of factual inaccuracies and outright lies in this "documentary," because I don't need to. In fact, I can debunk the entire story with one simple observation:

The fact that this man is alive...
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/dylan_avery_big.jpg
...is proof that "Loose Change" is bullshit. Here's why:
1. The man in the picture above is Dylan Avery. To be more precise, the fact that Dylan, his friends, and family are alive, is proof that "Loose Change" is bullshit. He, along with a couple of his friends, created a 9/11 conspiracy video claiming that the US government and the military caused 9/11. Take a closer look at the last part of that last sentence: he's claiming that the US government, for whatever ends, killed nearly 3,000 innocent Americans, and tens if not hundreds of thousands of more lives in the conflicts that ensued because of it.
2. Since Dylan's arguing that the government has no problem killing 3,000 innocent people, this raises the question: if his documentary is true, and we've established that the government has no ethical qualms about killing thousands of its own people, then why wouldn't the government kill Avery and his friends as well? What's a few more lives to them to ensure the success of this conspiracy?
Whatever reason it may be that the government supposedly orchestrated this conspiracy, it must have been worth it to them to cause so much suffering and loss of life. So if there's any truth to this, then you can bet your ass that the government wouldn't let a couple of pecker-neck chumps with a couple of Macs and too much time on their hands jeopardise their entire operation by letting this stupid video float around on the Internet. I can picture you morons emailing me now: "BUT MADOX, MAYBE DYLAN POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET BEFORE THE GOVERNMENT HAD A CHANCE TO REMOVE IT LOL." Yeah, too bad this rebuttal is inconsistent with the premise of Dylan's shit-festival of a movie: that the WTC was brought down "in a carefully planned and controlled demolition ... and it was pulled off with military precision." Now we're expected to believe that the same government that was able to commit the largest terrorist operation in history--with military precision no less--is suddenly too incompetent to sniff out and shut down a little website set up by some college losers within days, if not minutes of its creation? The US government has the capability to monitor every electronic communication made anywhere in the world, yet we're expected to believe that they wouldn't be able to nix this kid long before his video ever became popular?
I win. There is no conspiracy. Eat my shit, losers.

The other type of 9/11 conspiracy email you dipshits keep sending is the $20 dollar WTC conspiracy. Glenn Beck--a loud-mouthed, fat-faced asshole on CNN--has a copy of it on his website:

The new U.S. $20 dollar bill contains hidden pictures of the World Trade Center and Pentagon attacks!
Yes! see for yourself... 1st) FOLD A NEW $20 BILL THIS WAY:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill1.gif
2nd) CONTINUE TO FOLD THIS WAY
Compare your fold precisely to this picture.
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill2.gif
3rd) FOLD THE RIGHT SIDE UNDER,
exactly as you folded the left side. You'll immediately see the Pentagon ablaze! (red circle)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill3.gif
4th) NOW FLIP IT OVER AND SEE OTHER SIDE The Twin Towers of the World Trade Center are hit and smoking.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill4.gif What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of the $20 bill would accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks?
What are the odds that a simple geometric folding of a $20 bill with elements of design that were conceived in 1928 by a committee of treasurers, a full 42 years before the World Trade Center even existed, could accidentally contain a representation of both terror attacks? Pretty good, apparently.
The article on Beck's page goes on to ask: Need even more proof? No, you cock! You had me at "the U.S. $20 dollar bill contains hidden pictures of the World Trade Center." As if a folded picture of shrubbery on a bill that kind of looks like smoke wasn't convincing enough of a conspiracy, Beck offers this gem on his site to sway those few remaining skeptics:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gb_bill5.gif
This is followed by the fact that 9+11 = 20, and in big red letters:

COINCIDENCE? YOU DECIDE! The question mark at the end of "COINCIDENCE" is clearly there to denote a rhetorical question, as clearly, this is not a coincidence. To help out Glenn Beck, I sat down with a $100 bill and tried to find any hidden messages the bill might contain. Here's one that he hasn't found yet:
Step 1:
Fold the bill so that the "ON" of "ONE" is covered:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck1.gif Step 2:
Fold again like so, covering "HU" of "HUNDRED:"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck2.gif Step 3:
Another fold covering part of "DOLLARS:"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck3.gif Step 4:
Finally make one last fold, and with a magic marker, add the following letters to reveal a hidden message!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/gbeck5.gif
Coincidence? YOU DECIDE!

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot1.gif http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot2.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot3.gif
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/images/conspiracy_tot4.gif

Further Reading:
For anyone interested in a point-by-point debunking of some of the most popular conspiracy theories out there (like the fact that steel melts at 1525 C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825 C, it doesn't have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 C), check out the following links:
National Institute of Standards and Technology: Fact Sheet (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/outgoing.cgi?u=http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm)
Popular Mechanics (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/outgoing.cgi?u=http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html)
Loose Change guide (http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/outgoing.cgi?u=http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html)
1,605,645 people have been bukkaked.
maddox@xmission.com
Back to how much I rule... (http://www.xmission.com/%7Emaddox)
2006 by Maddox

J-Cee
11-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Maybe the whole thing was planned so it would lead to invading Iraq and America running the whole world.And they thought killing 3000 of there own ppl wouldnt dent there population and would lead ppl to say "America Wouldnt Do thsi to there own ppl"....hah

Alesco
11-18-2006, 01:05 PM
America aint running shit

Trust

Alesco
11-18-2006, 01:47 PM
Yea boy..

America Aint running nothing..

Life goes on man. America is a great country...

I have and know alot of americans who think that america aint doing nothing
for our WORLD exept from being AMERICA.

tHAT AINT correct, is it ??

Alesco
11-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Well, Thats good for America...

But who do you bully ??

Alesco
11-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Nah son...

Plz tell me, Who do you bully ??

Alesco
11-18-2006, 02:33 PM
You have no answer ed.. Do you ??

Is america the best place on earth ?

You have nothing kid

Alesco
11-18-2006, 02:54 PM
You Have NOTHING

Alesco
11-18-2006, 03:07 PM
Nah son.

I have wat i have..

But you think that the USA has all the answers. Dont you ??

You dont know me son. And you prolly NEVER will.

I rep the REAL people in this life. I love hip hop music and i feel the BEAST
in my life son..

Wat do you stand for ED ?

I stand for REAL life shit boy. I aint on here to talk shit son.

I am on here to interact with other Wu fans. Why are you here ??

Alesco
11-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Ok ed.

Eversick666
11-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Wow I Cant Belive Americans Are Still In Denile That Bush Has Lots
To Do With The Corruopiton Of The Entire World.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Wow Sorry For Who Ever Belives For 1 Second Hes Not Behine This ............wow

someguy
11-20-2006, 11:08 PM
now, this guy makes sense to me, he found out bush is related to queen elizabeth, check this shit:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822&q=tsarion&pr=goog-sl

Wu-tang Fan
11-22-2006, 11:56 AM
Absolute nonsense. There is always someone who will come up with something so utterly ridiculus.

someguy
11-22-2006, 01:11 PM
Absolute nonsense. There is always someone who will come up with something so utterly ridiculus.I see, another expert? did you watch the video first or blindly post an uneducated opinion?

Wu-tang Fan
11-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I must admit I did blindly post. But come on slaughtering thousands of people to invade a 3rd world country like Afghanistan where they still use cammels!? I mean come on that's nonsense.

Visionz
11-22-2006, 08:25 PM
I must admit I did blindly post. But come on slaughtering thousands of people to invade a 3rd world country like Afghanistan where they still use cammels!? I mean come on that's nonsense. Check out the videos here and read my post they got a sticky on. If the only reason you have for thinking a coverup is bullshit is the reasoning that the goverment wouldn't do it to their own people then I suggest you take a good look at the evidence that's there.

And it wasn't just to invade a third-world country, it was to invade a third world country, make a massive amount of profit off of it, strip people of their freedoms while watching them willfully submit and have the whole world believe in a farce that pretty much allows the pentagon to do whatever the fuck it wants.

It's not nonsense, it's what actually happened.

the silencer
11-22-2006, 09:25 PM
yea im gettin to the point now where i need to be convinced that the government DIDNT do this shit...

the story of the hijackers takin over these planes with box-cutters n shit is seeming more and more ridiculous to me..

and, to be totally honest here, i will admit that shortly after 9-11 i was seriously thinkin of joinin the army...i was 16 when that happened so i was basically clueless about all the corruptness our government is involved in....but that event really had everybody in a real "Fuck Arab people! Long live America!!!" kind of attitude...

the pyschological impact of that shit are amazing...they rounded everybody up behind them and said "okay now we're gonna bomb those bastards in Afganistan!" and we were like yea lets do it!!..

then they were like "Sadam is buddies with these al-Qaeda ppl, so were gonna go in there and bomb them!" and we were like "uuh..yeah okay lets do it!"

then after the WMD bullshit and whatever else they were sayin after it was shown there was no al-Qaeda-Iraq connection ppl were like "wait...how did we get into this mess?"

btw, u can substitute the American public in for when i said "we"...

and another thing, Power of Nightmares is a sick documentary that shows al-Qaeda is made up too...check that shit out

froth
11-23-2006, 12:56 AM
...this is from another site. not my words, but it may spark more debate. in any rate, some of it is funny
BUSH: So, what's the plan again?
CHENEY: Well, we need to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. So what we've decided to do is crash a whole bunch of remote-controlled planes into Wall Street and the Pentagon, say they're real hijacked commercial planes, and blame it on the towelheads; then we'll just blow up the buildings ourselves to make sure they actually fall down.
RUMSFELD: Right! And we'll make sure that some of the hijackers are agents of Saddam Hussein! That way we'll have no problem getting the public to buy the invasion.
CHENEY: No, Dick, we won't.
RUMSFELD: We won't?
CHENEY: No, that's too obvious. We'll make the hijackers Al Qaeda and then just imply a connection to Iraq.
RUMSFELD: But if we're just making up the whole thing, why not just put Saddam's fingerprints on the attack?
CHENEY: (sighing) It just has to be this way, Dick. Ups the ante, as it were. This way, we're not insulated if things go wrong in Iraq. Gives us incentive to get the invasion right the first time around.
BUSH: I'm a total idiot who can barely read, so I'll buy that. But I've got a question. Why do we need to crash planes into the Towers at all? Since everyone knows terrorists already tried to blow up that building complex from the ground up once, why don't we just blow it up like we plan to anyway, and blame the bombs on the terrorists?
RUMSFELD: Mr. President, you don't understand. It's much better to sneak into the buildings ourselves in the days before the attacks, plant the bombs and then make it look like it was exploding planes that brought the buildings down. That way, we involve more people in the plot, stand a much greater chance of being exposed and needlessly complicate everything!
CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of fucking nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.
RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of fucking nowhere.
CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

BUSH: Wait, why do we have to use a missile?
CHENEY: Because it's much easier to shoot a missile and say it was a plane. It's not easy to steer a real passenger plane into the Pentagon. Planes are hard to come by.
BUSH: But aren't we using two planes for the Twin Towers?
CHENEY: Mr. President, you're missing the point. With the Pentagon, we use a missile, and say it was a plane.
BUSH: Right, but I'm saying, why don't we just use a plane and say it was a plane? We'll be doing that with the Twin Towers, right?
CHENEY: Right, but in this case, we use a missile. (Throws hands up in frustration) Don, can you help me out here?
RUMSFELD: Mr. President, in Washington, we use a missile because it's sneakier that way. Using an actual plane would be too obvious, even though we'll be doing just that in New York.
BUSH: Oh, OK.
RUMSFELD: The other good thing about saying that it was a passenger jet is that that way, we have to invent a few hundred fictional victims and account for a nonexistent missing crew and plane. It's always better when you leave more cover story to invent, more legwork to do and more possible holes to investigate. Doubt, legwork and possible exposure -- you can't pull off any good conspiracy without them.
BUSH: You guys are brilliant! Because if there's one thing about Americans -- they won't let a president go to war without a damn good reason. How could we ever get the media, the corporate world and our military to endorse an invasion of a secular Iraqi state unless we faked an attack against New York at the hands of a bunch of Saudi religious radicals? Why, they'd never buy it. Look at how hard it was to get us into Vietnam, Iraq the last time, Kosovo?
CHENEY: Like pulling teeth!
RUMSFELD: Well, I'm sold on the idea. Let's call the Joint Chiefs, the FAA, the New York and Washington, D.C., fire departments, Rudy Giuliani, all three networks, the families of a thousand fictional airline victims, MI5, the FBI, FEMA, the NYPD, Larry Eagleburger, Osama bin Laden, Noam Chomsky and the fifty thousand other people we'll need to pull this off. There isn't a moment to lose!
BUSH: Don't forget to call all of those Wall Street hotshots who donated $100 million to our last campaign. They'll be thrilled to know that we'll be targeting them for execution as part of our thousand-tentacled modern-day bonehead Reichstag scheme! After all, if we're going to make martyrs -- why not make them out of our campaign paymasters? Shit, didn't the Merrill Lynch guys say they needed a refurbishing in their New York offices?
RUMSFELD: Oh, they'll get a refurbishing, all right. Just in time for the "Big Wedding"!
ALL THREE: (cackling) Mwah-hah-hah!
You get the idea. None of this stuff makes any sense at all. If you just need an excuse to assume authoritarian powers, why fake a plane crash in Shanksville? What the hell does that accomplish? If you're using bombs, why fake a hijacking, why use remote-control planes? If the entire government apparatus is in on the scam, then why bother going to all this murderous trouble at all -- only to go to war a year later with a country no one even bothered to falsely blame for the attacks? You won't see any of this explored in 9/11 Truth lore, because the "conspiracy" they're describing is impossible everywhere outside a Zucker brothers movie -- unbelievably stupid in its conception, pointlessly baroque and excessive in its particulars, but flawless in its execution, with no concrete evidence left behind and tens of thousands keeping their roles a secret forever.
We are to imagine that not one of Bush's zillions of murderous confederates would slip and leave real incriminating evidence anywhere along the way, forcing us to deduce this massive crime via things like the shaking of a documentary filmmaker's tripod before the Towers' collapse (aha, see that shaking -- it must have been a bomb planted by the president and his ten thousand allies!). Richard Nixon was a hundred times smarter than Bush, and he couldn't prevent leaks and cries of anguished pseudo-conscience from sprouting among a dozen intimately involved conspirators -- but under the 9/11 conspiracy theory, even the lowest FBI agent used to seal off the crime scene never squeaks. It's absurd.

Visionz
11-23-2006, 02:49 AM
Cynicism doesn't make the facts of the case surrounding 9/11 go away.

For it not to make sense would require a reasonable explanation why building seven was completely demolished

C3E-26oVIIs

Then you'd have to explain why the guy who tried to sue the insurance company twice, claiming that the WTC suffered two independent attacks, is on a video saying he gave the instructions to have the buidling "pulled" a mere seven hours after the towers were first destroyed; knowing that it takes months in advance to plan any buildings demolition when it's in excess of 40 stories tall.

I've seen a lot of cynicism in defense of the official story and that's all I've seen. But when it comes to facts I've yet to see anyone that can explain it away.

froth
11-23-2006, 02:53 AM
just sparking debate

Visionz
11-23-2006, 03:17 AM
^yeah Froth but you're a smart dude, there has to be two sides to a debate lol. Cynicism alone is really THE ONLY defense they have, everything else the so-called experts attest to ignores or contradicts the testimony of the people that were in and around the building when it happened. For my country's sake, I wish there was someone who could present a reasonable arguement against all of what I know. Its both shocking and disturbing to accept that what happened happened. I think in the end a lot of people just aren't ready for it and so they stay stuck, often vehemently, in their own denial. At the end of the day its definetly alot easier believing in the lie or just forgetting about it all together, but in name of those people murdered, I can't let either of those happen.

froth
11-23-2006, 03:22 AM
i can see the building 7 shit is strange and i dont trust the government but the best defense for the government in my opinion is that they are too stupid to pull something like this off. that shows you how highly i think of them.

ive done a lot of research, check this site, it is chock full of stuff.

http://www.scholarsfor911truth.org/

when it comes down to it i dont know what happened and i see holes in both sides, so i just absorb info but i really think we might be giving some of these guys too much credit but i could be wrong. wouldnt be the first time

Wu-tang Fan
11-23-2006, 11:56 AM
You dudes are just paranoid.

Skellington
11-23-2006, 01:34 PM
ofcourse it was

Visionz
11-26-2006, 04:36 AM
You dudes are just paranoid.
willfully ignorant sheople says what?

someguy
11-26-2006, 12:36 PM
hahahahahaha

born invincible
11-28-2006, 12:34 AM
Dood. Seriously. Security. PPL blame the Government for not doing enough b4 9/11 to stop what happened. Then the Government starts doing shit and you say rights are being taken away.......I do not believe ppl should be checked because they are Muslim.....but some ppl do need to be checked. If it pisses some1 off fuck them. It could save some lives. Ive been to the airport in Phoenix plenty of times and had to take my slippers off b4....guess what? I didnt give a shit. YOu know why? Because I wasnt hiding shit in my slippers.

me too... im constantly gettin jacked up in airport security. even after i show my military ID. do i care? yeah.... not because its bothersome but because it might make my flight alittle bit safer. i aint got shit to hide so i aint sweatin the strip search and cavity search.....:?:*

you sound like a poster boy for the government, I believed in it with hate when it first started, now I dont, the movie the matrix is a metaphor, the computers equal the government and xion represents the people who desire true freedom and equality, in my opinion 911 promotes seperatism which I think is worse than racism.

poster boy? cmon... you posted the video here in hopes for a healthy debate or response right? and at the first sign of somone's differences with yours, you hop on the defensive. i agree... the videos are convincing... ive been pretty intriqued by quite a few that are floating around...

but.... for every conspiracy video claiming 9/11 was staged.. i can show you 5 more videos that discredit them. it all really comes down to a matter of opinion and what we are willing to believe. fact of it is that we will never really know.....

nice thread... but when you drop a topic like this you can expect some heated discussion.

peace!

maestro wooz
11-28-2006, 12:59 AM
i went to look for a video on google and tried to get the embed code and now, to get the embed code, you have to tell google your username and password. They're taking our personal information now.

anyways, i wanna post one of alex jones' videos here. It's one of his more recent ones and he's moved away from all the globalist ranting and this one is actually really informative. It's about government sponsored attacks on the public in the 20th century. Just give it 15 minutes and i promise it'll have you interested.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=786048453686176230&q=alex+jones&hl=en

someguy
11-28-2006, 04:05 PM
me too... im constantly gettin jacked up in airport security. even after i show my military ID. do i care? yeah.... not because its bothersome but because it might make my flight alittle bit safer. i aint got shit to hide so i aint sweatin the strip search and cavity search.....:?:*

poster boy? cmon... you posted the video here in hopes for a healthy debate or response right? and at the first sign of somone's differences with yours, you hop on the defensive. i agree... the videos are convincing... ive been pretty intriqued by quite a few that are floating around...

but.... for every conspiracy video claiming 9/11 was staged.. i can show you 5 more videos that discredit them. it all really comes down to a matter of opinion and what we are willing to believe. fact of it is that we will never really know.....

nice thread... but when you drop a topic like this you can expect some heated discussion.

peace!
(imagine me speaking in a calm tone)so you showed your military ID and were happy to get searched and have nothing to hide? I felt like that once, I also worked for the government as a contractor and I walked by national guard everyday with dogs, clockin me, putting me through the x-ray everyday at the IRS building even though I had full clearence, so let me ask you, have you ever been asked to do something by your superiors in the military, to do something that makes no sense? I am willing to bet yes, more than once, just cause you survived it does not make it right (I am not being defensive), I cant help feel american LOYALTY is taken adavntage of in big ways. how many things makes sense in the government as apposed to the things that do not. when things like september 11 happen, I would expect peope to act as they did, didnt question a dam thing, I call it, blind and lazy loyalty, to lazy to find the truth themselves, I was one too, no more.

born invincible
11-28-2006, 08:12 PM
(imagine me speaking in a calm tone)so you showed your military ID and were happy to get searched and have nothing to hide? I felt like that once, I also worked for the government as a contractor and I walked by national guard everyday with dogs, clockin me, putting me through the x-ray everyday at the IRS building even though I had full clearence, so let me ask you, have you ever been asked to do something by your superiors in the military, to do something that makes no sense? I am willing to bet yes, more than once, just cause you survived it does not make it right (I am not being defensive), I cant help feel american LOYALTY is taken adavntage of in big ways. how many things makes sense in the government as apposed to the things that do not. when things like september 11 happen, I would expect peope to act as they did, didnt question a dam thing, I call it, blind and lazy loyalty, to lazy to find the truth themselves, I was one too, no more.

i feel where you coming from... i just gotta respectfully disagree with some of it. there is just no way to prove the 9/11 scam either way. ive seen lots of the videos that argue both sides. most people will never know the truth... so i understand what your saying as far as we should constantly seek that truth.. but at the same time im not gonna look deep into something when there is nothing to be found. its also like people want there to be a conspiracy in everything... now am i just blind for thinking that way and just marching along to the goverment drum... or am i just thinking straight?

peace!

7EL7
11-28-2006, 08:33 PM
but.... for every conspiracy video claiming 9/11 was staged.. i can show you 5 more videos that discredit them.

peace!

Word ?

Show us One

someguy
12-02-2006, 04:09 PM
I am still waiting for the video's from the post before this one!

Visionz
12-02-2006, 08:36 PM
there is just no way to prove the 9/11 scam either wayThat's just not true. Building 7 is the smoking gun. It shows pre-meditated intent to demolish the building, and the man that ordered the demolition admitted to such on video. Solid proof right there.