View Full Version : Michael Jackson's Sonic 3

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-15-2006, 07:05 PM
JbVM-l2Oku4

8O

INF
11-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Good thread.

I remember on Sonic one that there was a blatent Bobby Brown rip off. I aint sure of which song it was but it was off of Dont be Cruel and it was the level that had the Crabs and at the end of the level you gotta beat Robotnik before he pulls out all the cork pieces of the ground you are on.

MJ secrets are all messed up. I'm still trying to figure out why you cant buy Beatles music online but you can cop MJ's shit and He Owns the rights to the Beatles Music.

odd......

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Good thread.

I remember on Sonic one that there was a blatent Bobby Brown rip off. I aint sure of which son it was bit it was off of Dont be Cruel and it was the level that had the Crabs and at the end of the level you gotta beat Robotnik before he pulls out all the cork pieces of the ground you are on.

MJ secrets are all messed up. I'm still trying to figure out why you cant buy Beatles music online but you can cop MJ's shit and He Owns the rights to the Beatles Music.

odd......

He was forced to sell that. He may own a bit but someone else owns the music now......My buddy uses torrents and he has every single beatles albums.

Sexy Jasper
11-15-2006, 07:19 PM
Oh my god! My friends used to call my paranoid for this. I was saying this from the beginning and they would just punch my teddybear of the bed and take my controller. Son of a bitch.

Thanks for finding this for me.

By the way that Moonwalker game fucking blows.

INF
11-15-2006, 07:23 PM
He was forced to sell that. He may own a bit but someone else owns the music now......My buddy uses torrents and he has every single beatles albums.

Well then , hook it up via PM cuz I got a library to build.

LORD ZERO
11-15-2006, 07:27 PM
Lmao @ Punching Teddybears

But Yeah, That Is Some Nutty Shit Right There Tho

Gawd
11-15-2006, 07:29 PM
Well then , hook it up via PM cuz I got a library to build.

Dood......install bit torrent on your pc....and have a ball.

num2son
11-15-2006, 08:26 PM
Wow, thats weird.

EAGLE EYE
11-15-2006, 08:54 PM
why would anyone give a shit though if he had a part in making music for the game?