PDA

View Full Version : My Abduction & Time Travel Experience

someguy
11-15-2006, 07:36 PM
I just wanted to share my experience, I wrote a book which is located at http://www.ufotimetravel.com that you can download free.

the thing I stand behind with my book or gives it a little credibility is that I started writing my book around one month before http://www.serpo.org surfaced and my book has similar elements such as I described a planet with two suns and many moons that was desert like, the being I called Ben, they call eben's with the same physical description. I have also said it took around three earth hours to get there and I heard similar stories from whistle blowers in the USA.

I have been watching alot of video's posted on google and the things i find, I thought of before I ever heard or saw on the internet, as a matter of fact I was afraid to look up anything on the internet in the paranormal areas and when I finally lost the fear in 2005, I found things that amazed me and continue to.

I think the wu-tang clan is going to be commissioned to collect and deliver the world leaders on the day of the mass landing in 2012.

LHX
11-15-2006, 08:04 PM
is this Brahma again?

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:12 PM
is this Brahma again?I am not sure what you mean?

LHX
11-15-2006, 08:36 PM
there was a poster in the past posting stuff like this on this forum

was convinced that Raekwon is Vishnu or something

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:37 PM
there was a poster in the past posting stuff like this on this forum

was convinced that Raekwon is Vishnu or somethingthat is funny shit, well I think I am vishnu, LMAO!

LHX
11-15-2006, 08:55 PM
welcome to the boards yo

apocalypse is a fascinating subject

a personal favorite

maestro wooz
11-15-2006, 09:00 PM
i convinced brahma i was cilvaringz and he wouldnt stop pming me about meeting raekwon, thankfully he eventually got banned.

LHX
11-15-2006, 10:00 PM
i convinced brahma i was cilvaringz and he wouldnt stop pming me about meeting raekwon, thankfully he eventually got banned.

lmfao

still tho - dude was funny

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:45 PM
welcome to the boards yo

apocalypse is a fascinating subject

a personal favoritethanks, I think it will be apocalypse for bad people, the good people dont have to worry cause it will be paradise.

TurnThePage
11-15-2006, 11:24 PM
wow........

supremecharma
11-17-2006, 02:01 AM
it was a warm up for 2012

Punch
11-17-2006, 02:06 AM
read The Invisibles

knewcheeze
11-17-2006, 10:47 AM
PEACE
hay...he may be right....maybe wu tang are the chosen ones.....Hip Hop has defineatly taken the place of the "leaders" who existed in the 60 and 70's who were assasinated.....

someguy
11-17-2006, 11:04 AM
PEACE
hay...he may be right....maybe wu tang are the chosen ones.....Hip Hop has defineatly taken the place of the "leaders" who existed in the 60 and 70's who were assasinated.....yes, the night of, the "W" will appear in the sky, but not light, thounsands of craft will syncronize to form the shape of the wu-tang "W" logo in the sky.

EAGLE EYE
11-18-2006, 04:07 PM
yea Im sure alien visitors are seeking out Wu Tang Members to deliver their message. U-god wouldnt talk to them unless its through myspace.

V4D3R
11-19-2006, 04:14 AM
Something fishy or wonderful is going on here. Maybe we are high adrenaline beings they want to eat one day. Or they are truly going to come through. Jesus spoke of us having brothers amongst the stars that would come help us one day. My source is Revelations of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

But some here will calim US goverment black prohect to enslave us to this alien agenda to have us emcamped and be cattle feed for ravenous beings.

someguy
11-20-2006, 10:59 PM
yea Im sure alien visitors are seeking out Wu Tang Members to deliver their message. U-god wouldnt talk to them unless its through myspace.LMAO! you never know

someguy
11-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Something fishy or wonderful is going on here. Maybe we are high adrenaline beings they want to eat one day. Or they are truly going to come through. Jesus spoke of us having brothers amongst the stars that would come help us one day. My source is Revelations of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

But some here will calim US goverment black prohect to enslave us to this alien agenda to have us emcamped and be cattle feed for ravenous beings.very interesting, I am gonna look that up, you got a link for me?

someguy
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
hey i decided to make a sight for my book, http://www.ufotimetravel.com and you can find a video of where I think I was abducted from in staten island.

peace.

Mattlocka
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Well that the link thanks for it.peace

zeppelin2k
11-26-2006, 07:34 PM
lol
is it just me
or does anyone else think this guy is a nutcase

Sexy Jasper
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM
You're not alone. I mean we're not alone *spooky x-files sound*

Yeah what a goof.

someguy
11-26-2006, 08:14 PM
lol
is it just me
or does anyone else think this guy is a nutcaseI think he is a not job

someguy
11-26-2006, 08:16 PM
Well that the link thanks for it.peaceyour welcome

froth
11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
i miss brahma (blue cowherd boy)

froth
11-27-2006, 02:10 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19662&highlight=cowherd

someguy
06-13-2008, 11:32 PM
Hey does anyone know long the baggas been around? they speak some deep paranormal subjects, they're lyrics deal with the same subjects as I been talking in this thread.

Also, is the song in this video from the beggas in the following link:
http://www.ufotimetravel.com/index.php?itemid=233

ujesus
06-14-2008, 03:09 AM
yo man i read up untill page 72 of your book and some parts really tripped me out like i had been in that experience myself.

ChristO
06-14-2008, 10:56 PM
...you from PA huh. what you know of philadelphia...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-15-2008, 12:17 AM
lol
is it just me
or does anyone else think this guy is a nutcase

your not ready.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:25 AM
your not ready.

He might be by now, it's been two years...

Longbongcilvaringz
06-15-2008, 12:33 AM
No, still not ready.

I enjoy the seriousness this thread was treated with.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:40 AM
Yeah.

I'm trying to get my flat mate on here. He reads up all this crazy shit about time travel and stuff, but not in a lunatic way, he's just into hearing all this alleged stuff that has happened that we're supposedly kept in the dark about like aliens and Mantaulk and Philadelphia Experiment etc. Thing is, he combines it with being funny as fuck and I think he'd fit in here perfectly.

He does actually have a user profile already as Danamiks, with about three posts.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:41 AM
Hahaha, I searched for him on here, and the only two threads he posted in were one about Time Travel and one about Raddrrr Vaaannn.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41333

Longbongcilvaringz
06-15-2008, 12:43 AM
haha, get him on.

new ktl posters are needed.

the current breed is stale.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:45 AM
He'd be the best ktl poster. Imagine combining an inexhaustable knowledge of all the craziest shit anyone can claim has happened, but with a sense of humour like you Aussies.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-15-2008, 12:47 AM
If you went back in time and killed your grandad, maybe cut him up a bit, berried him in the desert, had a wank and made a sandwich..... except for being a time travelling, sex crazed, sandwich eating, desert digging grandad killer and a brilliant guest on coast to coast (shout to George), you'd just be a normal dude, chillin out in the past - spliff, but from that moment on the future would pan out differently (for you) in a parallel dimension. The dimension your from will continue to exist as normal and people will dance in the streets as they celebrate the bizarre disappearance of the local nutter who claimed he had invented a time machine.

hahaha

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:49 AM
You see what I mean then? I need to get him back on here.

Longbongcilvaringz
06-15-2008, 12:49 AM
He'd be the best ktl poster. Imagine combining an inexhaustable knowledge of all the craziest shit anyone can claim has happened, but with a sense of humour like you Aussies.

haha,

that really is what is missing in this section.

these guys have absolutely no sense of humour.

nothing at all.

sunny, vader, palehorse etc. cant comprehend humour it seems.

LuckyTheWonderDog
06-15-2008, 12:50 AM
Which is why I barely bother to post in here, even though I will often get fucked up at the weekend and talk to Danamiks about the craziest shit.

someguy
06-15-2008, 02:25 AM
...you from PA huh. what you know of philadelphia...I am new to PA, I am originally from staten island in NYC, been to philly twice so far, its OK

I enjoy the seriousness this thread was treated with.Yes I was surprised myself

ujesus
06-15-2008, 04:41 PM
are you going to do a chapter 8?

Olive Oil Goombah
06-15-2008, 06:42 PM
section 8 seems more likely in his future.

ChristO
06-15-2008, 08:41 PM
I am new to PA, I am originally from staten island in NYC, been to philly twice so far, its OK
...so, you talking straight-up as far as what you posting...
...PA, the state of key [ki], where I was born...wv is who I am...
...you talking abductions, not to cause shock, but what you know of the Chose I Hung incident, that went down in VA, morning of 4.16.07...

ChristO
06-16-2008, 08:20 PM
...yeah, Chose I Hung...the number 33 [dead]...the king's dominion...Chose I Hung is someone whom I suspect I [david web] killed for the gov't, for their war. that woulda' been before 4.16.07.
some group from the manhattan project mighta' found themselves unfortunately involved in a psychological operation [of the phila. pa experiment], from what I seen that morning, before I got the news of the 33 dead in VA [blackburgh] the same morning...to close or close on the incident [posts] I seen that morning on my bus...
...the subject [Chose I Hung] went to johnson hall and norris hall...about exactly my whereabouts, in north philadelphia pa., when I seen a post [in a bus] from a' outside group...whom I crossed out with chap stick...got off the bus and went about my work day...calls from philadelphia pa was at least six to seven deep to a studio [fm radio] in manhattan I think...
...before 4.16.07 I had sent a package to korea I think, just in a way letting my bruh sam know how I'm running this shit...how they Chose I Hung for they sins though, I gots' to get 'em...anyway, stranger than fiction, and those outta' pocket, I'm out in the open air market about my business now...
...but about your situation? so, I mighta' heard of victims of abductions in certain fields. and what I heard identified as a static zig-zag aura. I managed to gravitate to a specific location, about connecticut, about above a mentioned area of interest, say about the eve of 4.16.08, in closing in on evidence of anything concerning 4.16.07 or the likes of that.
if this is of any interest, I might follow-up on the post. and one...

someguy
08-30-2008, 06:00 PM
yo man i read up untill page 72 of your book and some parts really tripped me out like i had been in that experience myself.thank you ujesus, please share, the reason my site exists is to find corroboration or in other words similar stories or experiences.

now for everyone else I want to introduce a great video a friend of mine found, it should help to wake some of the people up, but I am glad to know many here in this community have been awake to the bullshit for a long time.
the following song is called "national emergency" and it is very moving and good hip hop in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HymtrxOCY

peace and keep on rockin peeps!!

The Void
09-01-2008, 11:27 PM
...my book has similar elements such as I described a planet with two suns and many moons that was desert like, the being I called Ben...

That sounds awfully familiar to Tattoine and Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars.

Tatooine's two suns:

http://www.dvdcc.com/images/misc/swdvdcaps/anh-sun1.jpg

Ben Kenobi:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/b/b1/Obiwan_old.jpg/200px-Obiwan_old.jpg

someguy
09-02-2008, 09:02 AM
That sounds awfully familiar to Tattoine and Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars.

Tatooine's two suns:

http://www.dvdcc.com/images/misc/swdvdcaps/anh-sun1.jpg

Ben Kenobi:

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/thumb/b/b1/Obiwan_old.jpg/200px-Obiwan_old.jpgfirst of all, thank you for reading my book, second I agree, there are many elements that are similar to movies, that is why at this point I see music and movies as "muse messages", if you were able to time travel, how would you deliver your messages of hope to a strife filled planet that no one listens? muse! if not, I am just a nut job who needs more drugs, LOL, which I am willing to accept if need be but there is too much corroboration at this point for me personally so that is why I came here.

the main reason I am here is because the killer bee's (wu-tang, etc) will collect all the bad guys that are still hiding on the day of the mass landing and bring them to the judgment hearings and they need to know, unless they already do of course.