PDA

View Full Version : is labor tax a scam in the USA?

someguy
11-15-2006, 08:30 PM
if you go to the federal (not state) IRS and ask them to show you the law that states you must pay taxes for labor, they can not provide that documentation.

they are violating the constitution.

please watch the following video for proof.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4312730277175242198&q=

they put out a 50K reward for whoever can find the law and I happened to be working at the IRS as a computer contractor with the entire library at my disposal, I as well as others could not find the actual law cause we wanted that 50K. alot of people were worried about losing thier jobs, is that selfish you think?

someguy
11-15-2006, 10:49 PM
bet some people are blown away when they watch that shit! I am going to post a template soon to persue a law suit with the government for money back, my friend already went to his lawyer and blew three of them away with the video, it is evidence.

someguy
11-17-2006, 11:22 AM
has anyone watched it yet?

V4D3R
11-18-2006, 04:05 PM
There's alot more that needs to be accounted for. The murder of Johnny Cohcrane, the slavery retribution lawsuit, the black projects that suck out 50% of the US economy....the list goes on.

Civilison
11-19-2006, 04:50 PM
peace peace

not a bad way of spending two hours on a sunday evening.

it talks alot about taxes and money conspiracies.

after it ended, it left me with one particular set of thoughts.

that is... there is really not much we can do but wait and see what happens. go with the flow. it all must lead somewhere.

peace, if you got the time... check it out

1 luv

Dirty Knowledge
11-20-2006, 06:57 PM
I'll watch later, but I have an opinion on the matter. Yes, it is. It's a scam just like the rest of life. If America can PRINT their own money, then why not print what they need to make their bombs, build their hideouts, ship weapons across the world; yaddidyda. I've always wondered that. PRINT what you need, stop taking what we REALLY need because in the first place what the fuck does the Government need with our moneny? The minute we do something where they can't tax us, we're jailed. It's bullshit.

someguy
11-20-2006, 11:18 PM
I'll watch later, but I have an opinion on the matter. Yes, it is. It's a scam just like the rest of life. If America can PRINT their own money, then why not print what they need to make their bombs, build their hideouts, ship weapons across the world; yaddidyda. I've always wondered that. PRINT what you need, stop taking what we REALLY need because in the first place what the fuck does the Government need with our moneny? The minute we do something where they can't tax us, we're jailed. It's bullshit.I agree, I asked an IRS agent the same question, why dont we print the money just for paying off international debts and ending poverty, he said it was "complicated" and he understood what i was sayig but he basically pointed to the people at the top of the chain.