PDA

View Full Version : Who's the blackest poster?

GENERAL WISE
11-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Dont ask me to define black.

I would have to go with either Sunny Winters or Master P (RIP)

maestro wooz
11-15-2006, 09:47 PM
well if we're gonna equate blackness with gullyness i gotta say jasper, hands down.

GENERAL WISE
11-15-2006, 09:49 PM
ay one of these boys fucked up and made some straight up hatin faggot a mod. a real mothafucka that been grabbin titties since wednesday come back from his titty grabbin vacation and get banned wit some bitch tellin him to take a break. the fuck mayne?

these faggot ass aint do shit when them fake ass lil boys post a bunch of bull shit jokes but when a real mothafucka that been runnin this site shut they bitch asses down he get banned wit no warning even tho a mothafucka aint even post for 4 fuckin days? straight up bullshit

you faggot ass bitch u know who u are, we dont and dont give a fuck cuz u can suck a mothafucka dick bitch... this site done got weak nuff wit all these fake ass lil punks runnin round here typin a bunch of weak ass jokes into their keyboard all day

we dont need none of these playa hatin bitches, ESPECIALLY AS MOD, especially a fuckin punk that slap a ban on a forum OG wit no fuckin warning at all tellin him to take a break when he aint even fuckin posted in 4 fuckin days

this site been goin downhill wit all these fake ass posters thats on a wu-tang site and dont even know what a mothafuckin timberland boot is, all these lil kids runnin round and bitchmade ass suckas tryna pop some corny ass jokes in every fuckin thread bout a mothafucka they never even met

straight up jockin mothafuckas, goin into threads NOT TO REPLY TO THE THREAD, just 2 type a bunch of bullshit ass clown shit they know they wouldnt say or even get the chance to say in real life

and then when a mothafucka even think of tryin 2 flip the script on 1 of these bitch ass suckas he get ban talkin bout take a break when the mothafucka been slappin ass and grabbin titties for 4 fuckin days and aint been near a fuckin keyboard while these lil bitches was still at home typin shit about him!!!

ay its one of these fake ass mods thats gotta be called the fuck out and dropped the fuck off this site, better yet post the bitchs IP so I can let that tank brigade roll over his trick ass

u got all these faggot fake ass posters runnin round ruinin the site

and instead of cleanin up the fuckin trash, u playa hate on 1 of the only dudes on this site thats even remotely interested in the sites direction and longevity

a dude who been callin out fraud ass posters for years and runnin they fake asses off the site

a mothafucka that never posted a fuckin lie even when the truth was embarrassing

now the site is infested wit phony ass punks and instead of them bein runnin out u helpin they bitch asses run the real posters out? fuck that, thats some bitch ass switch ass shit and aint nobody should be havin that

stomp that punk the fuck out UNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHH

now thats a black poster.

SickSide
11-15-2006, 09:59 PM
Wesley Snipes or shrap

Prolifical ENG
11-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Black Man is the blackest poster.....there is irony and no irony in that statement.

now who is the whitest poster?

Lil' Ruger
11-15-2006, 10:23 PM
Black Man is the blackest poster.....there is irony and no irony in that statement.

black man hahahaha

TAURO
11-15-2006, 10:25 PM

Black man

Unforgiven
11-15-2006, 10:27 PM
I'd say I'm the blackest poster, nigga....

snapple
11-15-2006, 10:44 PM
not sure, but for making this thread you are up for wackest poster

Ultimate Fist
11-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Dont ya remember? I'm the blackest!

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28064
Once I heard the story of a black man who didn't know he was black. (Clearly he must have been blind because he could of just looked in a mirror and deaf because no one had apparently ever called him "nigger" or even brother.) He was so black that the black on his blackness was like a black hole. White people would look at him and he was so black that they turned black just by looking at his blackness. Their melanin would be restored instantly and all of the hate in their heart disappeared. He was that black. But he didn't know he was black because he had no knowledge of self (The knowledge that the black man is GOD ARM LEG LEG ARM HEAD- Allah. And God is a man that's why you say amen.) Then one day a brother told him he was black and it opened his eyes. He was no longer dumb, deaf and blind like the devil (whitey; caused by a lack of melanin. He is the DEVIL- you must be told this because otherwise you might think white and black people have always gotten along) wanted him to be. He came to the logical conclusion he must be god.