PDA

View Full Version : Clarence 13X's Companions

Ultimate Fist
11-15-2006, 10:23 PM
I cant call him Allah...against my ethics but you know who I mean.

Does anybody have any info on his companions... the 1st 9 Born, Azrael, etc.? I hear a lot on 13x but its hard to get info on them.

Props

Black Man
11-16-2006, 01:55 PM
I cant call him Allah...against my ethics but you know who I mean.

Does anybody have any info on his companions... the 1st 9 Born, Azrael, etc.? I hear a lot on 13x but its hard to get info on them.

Props

Ethics huh? You're ethics will keep you away from what you want to know, and I do know what you mean, you mean to disrespect.

LHX
11-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Ethics huh? You're ethics will keep you away from what you want to know, and I do know what you mean, you mean to disrespect.
thats a pretty harsh accusation

Black Man
11-16-2006, 06:05 PM
thats a pretty harsh accusation

Harsh? Maybe it was, but still relevent. Anytime a person calls another person out of their name, it's disrespect. A good name is better than gold. If a person is truly seeking the "knowledge" then there's a way to approach that knowledge and that's first with respect. When I go to the mosque, I don't walk around with my shoes on, I take them off out of respect. When I'm in the church, and the people stand and pray, I stand with them out of respect. When I break bread with any family and they bless their food, I'm right there with them out of respect.

Imperial1
11-16-2006, 08:59 PM

How is it that you get the impression that he means to disrespect? I wouldn't call him Allah or god either. So am I disrespecting now?

Imperial1

Black Man
11-16-2006, 10:25 PM
How is it that you get the impression that he means to disrespect? I wouldn't call him Allah or god either. So am I disrespecting now?

Imperial1

Yes, because calling a person out of their name is disrespect.

Ultimate Fist
11-16-2006, 10:36 PM
You acting like a bitch, punk. You talking about respect and you're asking a muslim to call someone "Allah?" You have no respect for anyone's culture outside you're little academy.

Ultimate Fist
11-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Hehe logged off. You aint got no heart bitch. Gone to go teach civilization? Nothing shows respect like a white man calling himself black man.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 09:33 AM
You acting like a bitch, punk. You talking about respect and you're asking a muslim to call someone "Allah?" You have no respect for anyone's culture outside you're little academy.

The truth always comes out. I know many of muslims who call the founder of the nge Allah. It's called respect. And that academy you speak of is not mine.

I have a great respect for all cultures and religions including the nge. I respect the muslims, that's why I know how to conduct myself. I know to wash before jumma(the proper way). I know how to make salat. I fast during ramadan. I know the quran isn't meant to be read, but to be recited, so out of respect for Allah, my muslim brothers, and my understanding of islam, I strive to be able to recite instead of read. Please, don't say I'm disrespectful to to other's cultures/religion especially to Islam.

You may not agree with the nge, and you don't have to, but Allah teaches us to respect all people. That's the way to peace. That's the way of Islam. I have respect for those men and women, as I have respect for the other people of the book. I don't have to agree with them but it is the will of Allah to respect them.

I will tell the truth about what has been revealed to me by Allah, and that is the truth.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Hehe logged off. You aint got no heart bitch. Gone to go teach civilization? Nothing shows respect like a white man calling himself black man.

You're a muslim acting like this. A Muslim conducts himself with the highest degree of respect, refinement, intellect, awareness, understanding, and with the blessings of Allah. Allah teaches of many things, including that of having a right name and the power behind a name, and blesses those with a pure heart, and reveals to whom he choses. I know what Allah blessed me with, and your antictics have no bearing on me. Conduct yourself as a righteous muslim and not just one in name.

knewcheeze
11-17-2006, 09:45 AM
PEACE
don't worry bout that shit blackman....the man was asking a "loaded" question.....

"I cant call him Allah...against my ethics but you know who I mean."

thats some passive aggressive shit right there and then he wants to ask about Allah's first born?????

as Dr. Cress Welsing says "if you don't understand white supremacy then you will only be confused"

they are fucking with you black man simply cuz the lessons talk about white man being the devil which as Dr. WElsing tells us what drives every behavioral patern of the devil

in closing....a true Muslim would call Allah a black man...the God of the Quran and Bible is a black man and it was greek platonic influences that corrupted it......

Os3y3ris
11-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Nah man, fuck that. First of all, how do I look referring to another man as God? I've got respect for everyone at least to call them by their proper name, but calling someone else God is like taking a knee. You get all due respect, but Allah is just not due. You gotta earn that shit.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Nah man, fuck that. First of all, how do I look referring to another man as God? I've got respect for everyone at least to call them by their proper name, but calling someone else God is like taking a knee. You get all due respect, but Allah is just not due. You gotta earn that shit.

Allah didn't teach to worship him, nor did he teach people to take a knee. He taught boys to be men and stand, and girls to be women.

What is it that a person has to do to earn "you" calling him (Allah) by his name? Stopping riots, getting people off of drugs, stopping women from being prostitutes, giving people hope, aspiring people to do better, being a strong advocate of education, fighting for your country, being a productive person, giving your life to save somebody else, bringing unity to people, teaching people to respect one another, what?

Os3y3ris
11-17-2006, 01:10 PM
Allah didn't teach to worship him, nor did he teach people to take a knee. He taught boys to be men and stand, and girls to be women.

He didn't take that name at random. Its the name of god to many people and carries connotations beyond his agenda.

What is it that a person has to do to earn "you" calling him (Allah) by his name? Stopping riots, getting people off of drugs, stopping women from being prostitutes, giving people hope, aspiring people to do better, being a strong advocate of education, fighting for your country, being a productive person, giving your life to save somebody else, bringing unity to people, teaching people to respect one another, what?

Impressive, no doubt, but just take a second to compare that to the first one to hold that name.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 01:17 PM
He didn't take that name at random. Its the name of god to many people and carries connotations beyond his agenda.

Impressive, no doubt, but just take a second to compare that to the first one to hold that name.

Who was the first to hold that name, what did he do that this "one" didn't do?

Alot of things hold connotations and? Allah is not owned by the muslims or any other religion. The word in its own self predates all semetic languages and arabic is a semetic language so the arabs or muslims are not the owners, nor the creators of that word, the idea behind it, and what it originally means. Not the connotation.

And again, what does it take for a person to earn it?

Black Man
11-17-2006, 01:19 PM
As I said before, calling a peson out their name is disrespect. It's that simple.

Os3y3ris
11-17-2006, 01:24 PM

God? What did God do that this guy didn't? Doesn't matter if you believe in him or not, but this is a silly question.

Alot of things hold connotations and?

Not gonna disregard them.

Allah is not owned by the muslims or any other religion. The word in its own self predates all semetic languages and arabic is a semetic language so the arabs or muslims are not the owners, nor the creators of that word, the idea behind it, and what it originally means. Not the connotation.

Whatever. Its not an issue of history really. Bottom line, its a referene to the Islamic deity of choice. I'm not gonna sit here and call you God. Thats insane.

And again, what does it take for a person to earn it?

As I said before, calling a peson out their name is disrespect. It's that simple.

Then choose a name that shows respect.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Quote:
God? What did God do that this guy didn't? Doesn't matter if you believe in him or not, but this is a silly question.

Huh??? Didn't you say compare?

Quote:
Alot of things hold connotations and?
Not gonna disregard them.

The question is do you understand them and how and why they came about?
Quote:
Allah is not owned by the muslims or any other religion. The word in its own self predates all semetic languages and arabic is a semetic language so the arabs or muslims are not the owners, nor the creators of that word, the idea behind it, and what it originally means. Not the connotation.
Whatever. Its not an issue of history really. Bottom line, its a referene to the Islamic deity of choice. I'm not gonna sit here and call you God. Thats insane.

That's all you got is a whatever? The muslims used another peoples word and adapted to their belief, not the other way around. But since the historical account, and not even history, the etymology of the word to you doesn't matter and that's why there's not going to be an understanding because what you hold to be true is not the foundation.

Insane is doing something over and over and expecting a different result. His name is Allah, not God.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 02:19 PM
Then choose a name that shows respect.

Allah is a name that shows respect. What's disrespful about it? As I said, the muslims are not the owners of that word Allah, nor are they the authors, founders, or creators of that word. They the muslims took a word(s) from other peoples culture and adapted it to their own. But since you wanna run with the connotation vs. what it actually is, then so be it. Be in error.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 02:29 PM
Referring to the word "Allah"

Many, mistakenly, have translated Allah to be a contraction of al (proper noun marker in Arabic) and ilah (one of the forms of the phoneme of Allah) so that it means “the god”. The problem inherent from casual observation is that the word God is of Gothic origin. Gothic is a much younger language complex then Arabic. Therefore it is impossible for the son to give birth to the father. Allah actually is a word in and of its self and is not a contraction.

In digging deeper into the history of said phoneme you will find it appearing in Mdw Ntr (Ancient Egyptian) Amongst the Akkad you will find it written as iluh. Amongst the Canaanites it is written as il.

Egypt gave Phoenicia their alphabet system. From that point you have a proto-Semitic script dividing into it's various offshoots. In viewing the whole scope of the word Allah what you begin to have is an etymology that goes beyond Arabic into proto-Arabic. All of these manifestations of the word Allah mean roughly the same thing, which is powerful, strong, light, or mighty

The only difference in this phoneme is it’s spelling from language to language. In actuality when one lines up ilu, ilah, ala, allah, al, etc…one can realize that it is no more then a regional pronunciation

The term at no time was historically exclusive only to the concept of a formless astral deity. In fact in many cases it was used as a title for a person who performed great things

despite what the Western religious, anthropologic, or historic scholars tell you, just because a word is used by some now to mean an anthropomorphic abstract deity does not mean that is the way a specific cultures in the past originally utilized the word.

it does not necessarily have a religious meaning as given by the followers of Al-Islam. Nor does it have an origin that begins with the religion of orthodox Al-Islam as brought by Muhammad Ibn Abdullah.

Os3y3ris
11-17-2006, 03:02 PM
Blah blah blah. Is he not calling himself god?

Imperial1
11-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Yes, because calling a person out of their name is disrespect.

Clarence IS his name. Some american muslims change there names too, but still are called by their birth names, how is that disrespect?

Imperial1

Imperial1
11-17-2006, 03:35 PM
You're a muslim acting like this.

I think he was referring to me. I am a muslimah.

Imperial1

wise the dumb
11-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Clarence IS his name. Some american muslims change there names too, but still are called by their birth names, how is that disrespect?

Imperial1

to destroy power he's clearance 13x. it's not disrespectful for outsiders to call him clearance. i call him allah, father, father allah, daddy. what ever dont matter. peace.

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 03:39 PM
to Ultimate fist what I was told Azreal is still in New York at the city called Harlem I think he mainly post at the Allah School in Mecca, but you would have to go to the 5 % web site to get info on the Azreal and the first born, the first born that i know that went home was first born prince, the rest were Knowledge God, Bisme Allah, Uhura, Sha Sha, Ubeeka, Black Messiah i forgot the rest of them at this time, but I do know that first Born Prince went home and the above mentioned gods scattered across the States Some went to Jersey, Canada, Arizona, California and some also are in the penal system (jail). but go to the 5% web you should be able to get a number to their HQ.

Peace

Black Man
11-17-2006, 04:10 PM
to destroy power he's clearance 13x. it's not disrespectful for outsiders to call him clearance. i call him allah, father, father allah, daddy. what ever dont matter. peace.

Wise the dumb, you need to go back to your foundation. It does matter!!! You can't be wise until you first know. Knowledge is the foundation and knowledge is to respect.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 04:11 PM
to Ultimate fist what I was told Azreal is still in New York at the city called Harlem I think he mainly post at the Allah School in Mecca, but you would have to go to the 5 % web site to get info on the Azreal and the first born, the first born that i know that went home was first born prince, the rest were Knowledge God, Bisme Allah, Uhura, Sha Sha, Ubeeka, Black Messiah i forgot the rest of them at this time, but I do know that first Born Prince went home and the above mentioned gods scattered across the States Some went to Jersey, Canada, Arizona, California and some also are in the penal system (jail). but go to the 5% web you should be able to get a number to their HQ.

Peace

You should stop speaking on things that you don't know.

wise the dumb
11-17-2006, 04:27 PM
Wise the dumb, you need to go back to your foundation. It does matter!!! You can't be wise until you first know. Knowledge is the foundation and knowledge is to respect.
peace
ive done the knowledge to ktl for some time now and ive read your post. you've never made knowledge born you've never showed and proved anything so how are you going to tell me that i do not 'know'. whats todays mathmatics? do you knowledge 120? how am i not 'wise'? wisdom is wise words being spoken. everything you say is non-cipher. so lay off it punk.
peace.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 05:13 PM
peace
ive done the knowledge to ktl for some time now and ive read your post. you've never made knowledge born you've never showed and proved anything so how are you going to tell me that i do not 'know'. whats todays mathmatics? do you knowledge 120? how am i not 'wise'? wisdom is wise words being spoken. everything you say is non-cipher. so lay off it punk.
peace.

What does that mean knowledge born and show and prove? What are your expectations or your qualifications for you to know that knowledge was born or something has been shown and proven?

Where you are in error at is by saying it don't matter. It does matter. You'll find out why it matters when you go back to your foundation.

Wisdom isn't wise words, wisdom is wise words, ways, actions, and judgement.

What is incorrect is the way you utilize Allah's supreme language. What in the world is non-cipher?

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Peace,

But it is an Actual Fact that those brothers(Black Messiah, First Born Prince, Salaam, Ubeeka, Uhura, Bisme Allah, Knowledge God, Sha Sha) were taught by ALLAH. I just forgot the other god that was taught by him as well as others that was taught by Allah (like Popa Wu, Dumar God Wad'e Allah just to name a few). it is also an actual fact that First Born Prince went home and that Azreal was taught by Allah and that the last time i checked (1 year ago) that righteous brother was in New York.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 05:16 PM
Peace,

But it is an Actual Fact that those brothers(Black Messiah, First Born Prince, Salaam, Ubeeka, Uhura, Bisme Allah, Knowledge God, Sha Sha) were taught by ALLAH. I just forgot the other god that was taught by him as well as others that was taught by Allah (like Popa Wu, Dumar God Wad'e Allah just to name a few). it is also an actual fact that First Born Prince went home and that Azreal was taught by Allah and that the last time i checked (1 year ago) that righteous brother was in New York.

You have some people right but not all. I know who are considered the 1st born very well, and you're list is incorrect.

wise the dumb
11-17-2006, 05:20 PM
What does that mean knowledge born and show and prove? What are your expectations or your qualifications for you to know that knowledge was born or something has been shown and proven?

Where you are in error at is by saying it don't matter. It does matter. You'll find out why it matters when you go back to your foundation.

Wisdom isn't wise words, wisdom is wise words, ways, actions, and judgement.

What is incorrect is the way you utilize Allah's supreme language. What in the world is non-cipher?

look you jive pretendin snake SHOW AND PROVE

whats todays mathmatics?

fuck outta here.

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 05:20 PM
The Supreme mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets was given from Allah to the young Gods and Earths yes he taught the earths too, and it was our language which is not to be given out. that is the best part in the 120 everything else is the poor part. that is why the Lessons is so easily leafed out like that (the Student Enrollment, Solar and Actual Facts, English No. C 1 lesson, 1-14 and 1-40 is from the Messenger Elijah Muhammad and Prophet W.D. Fard. that was to be free handed to the human families here on the planet earth.) But the Supreme Mathematics is not suppose to be leafed out to the Human families.

peace

wise the dumb
11-17-2006, 05:25 PM
The Supreme mathematics and the Supreme Alphabets was given from Allah to the young Gods and Earths yes he taught the earths too, and it was our language which is not to be given out. that is the best part in the 120 everything else is the poor part. that is why the Lessons is so easily leafed out like that (the Student Enrollment, Solar and Actual Facts, English No. C 1 lesson, 1-14 and 1-40 is from the Messenger Elijah Muhammad and Prophet W.D. Fard. that was to be free handed to the human families here on the planet earth.) But the Supreme Mathematics is not suppose to be leafed out to the Human families.

peace

wtf are you talkin about there are no secrets! what is the duty of a civilized person? im giving black man a chance to show and prove since he acts like he knows everything. but of course he'll keep dodging my question cause he's a snake ass jive pretender i wish id meet you fake muhfuckaz in person. u the type to get a universal beat down quikc.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 05:32 PM

peace

there is no poor part of 120. where do you get that from?

Black Man
11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
wtf are you talkin about there are no secrets! what is the duty of a civilized person? im giving black man a chance to show and prove since he acts like he knows everything. but of course he'll keep dodging my question cause he's a snake ass jive pretender i wish id meet you fake muhfuckaz in person. u the type to get a universal beat down quikc.

What exactly do you want me to show and prove? All you can say is you never made knowledge born and you haven't shown and proved. Refer to the above question. And I asked you what are your qualifications for showing and proving something and making knowledge born. Let me know so I can be direct and to the point.

And what the hell is non-cipher?!?!

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Peace

1st of all the Duties of a civilized person is to teach(show and prove) civilization.....................Teach the children SUN.................Universal beat downs is the reason why brothers and devils call this a gang and why this nation is not advancing to where they need to be ....Niggas aint gods..when you enforce universal beatdowns on a muthafucka say something that you dont agree with or mis-quote a degree you are not attracting any crips or Bloods or brothers and sisters who are doing wrong of getting the 120 and bettering themselves looking at shit like that they are better off at the life they are in........You teach nothing giving a universal beat down.........Teach the babies do not hurt why because you cannot force someone into this teaching....I dont go around leafing out mathematics anymore cause i seen how it has been abused and mis-used.....based on my experience some things should be preserved for self......you give the worst part to the Devils but Gods and Earths keep the best part preserved for self thats the 1st lesson, but you already know that.

part

wise the dumb
11-17-2006, 05:40 PM
All It Takes Is For Allah To Expose You Fake Snake Ass Niggas. Black Man - You Savage! What Is Todays Mathmatics Son!? What You Cant Quote? Whats Wrong With You. You Must Think Im Stupid. All You Fake Niggas Just Stop Mis-representing My Nation Cause Allah Sees Everything. Black Man Forget It. Youve Said Enough. I Know What Time Its Now.

No Peace For You! Snake!

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Fyi today is the 17th

Dirk Daring
11-17-2006, 05:54 PM
in Regards to 120 the English Lesson was purposely indirect who was the trader? for ex. Who was Fard's Uncle?

there is no indian that will concur that they came from India and migrated to America 16,000 years ago. and i have talked with them....

there is no proof that Mecca, Arabia is the cradle or root of civilization, There is no Historical proof that Moses even walked on this planet and according to some Arabs i chatted with Palestine is not recognized as a city in fact that whole area are not recognized by both black and white......

those are Lessons (think over that) the Actual Facts are universal along with the solar facts but even those can be debated.....

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 05:57 PM
Allah is not owned by the muslims or any other religion. The word in its own self predates all semetic languages

Show and Prove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

Black Man
11-17-2006, 05:59 PM
All It Takes Is For Allah To Expose You Fake Snake Ass Niggas. Black Man - You Savage! What Is Todays Mathmatics Son!? What You Cant Quote? Whats Wrong With You. You Must Think Im Stupid. All You Fake Niggas Just Stop Mis-representing My Nation Cause Allah Sees Everything. Black Man Forget It. Youve Said Enough. I Know What Time Its Now.

No Peace For You! Snake!

How do you want to handle this? Over the internet or over the phone? I don't think we live close enough to meet in person, but I may be wrong. PM if you want to handle this the right way.

Lessons, I don't speak on lessons like that over the net.

Quoting is simple, it's living it out that I'm concerned about. Are you just quoting or are you living it out?

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 06:02 PM
Pthe God of the Quran and Bible is a black man and it was greek platonic influences that corrupted it......

Show and Prove. If this is indeed the case --(even though it's a FACT that there are parts of the Bible that condemn the white Greeks and their philosephy) --in your own words break it down.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 06:05 PM
in Regards to 120 the English Lesson was purposely indirect who was the trader? for ex. Who was Fard's Uncle?

there is no indian that will concur that they came from India and migrated to America 16,000 years ago. and i have talked with them....

there is no proof that Mecca, Arabia is the cradle or root of civilization, There is no Historical proof that Moses even walked on this planet and according to some Arabs i chatted with Palestine is not recognized as a city in fact that whole area are not recognized by both black and white......

those are Lessons (think over that) the Actual Facts are universal along with the solar facts but even those can be debated.....

Huh??? What??? I can already See that you don't understand the above. Now if you truly desire to learn, I can send you in the right direction.

Black Man
11-17-2006, 06:16 PM
Show and Prove.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah

:no: I don't know what's worst, your faith that the bible is actually holy or the fact that you posted an article from wikipedia as if it's a reliable source.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Referring to the word "Allah"

In digging deeper into the history of said phoneme you will find it appearing in Mdw Ntr (Ancient Egyptian)

Where?

And perhaps the Hyksos introduced the term?

Amongst the Akkad you will find it written as iluh.

Why are you citing them? they spoke Semitic.

Akkadian
1855, from Akkad, name of city founded by Sargon I in northern Babylonia, applied to the east Sem. language spoken there (c.2300-2100 B.C.E.), preserved in cuneiform inscriptions.

Amongst the Canaanites it is written as il.

That all these had variants of the word doesn't prove that it did not originate in the original Hebrew, that is, the original pure language of God. ALL the nations spoke dialects of that language.

Egypt gave Phoenicia their alphabet system. From that point you have a proto-Semitic script dividing into it's various offshoots.

That alphabet script is the original Hebrew.

http://www.phoenician.org/alphabet_phoenician.GIF

Black Man
11-17-2006, 06:37 PM
Hebrew is not the original language. There were many languages spoken before hebrew. What kind of religious mumbo jumbo are you coming with?

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 06:46 PM
:no: I don't know what's worst, your faith that the bible is actually holy

Holy means seperarted for God's use, and I trust my handling of the sword.

or the fact that you posted an article from wikipedia as if it's a reliable source.

It's general information. Or are you implying that it is a fringe website beyond the scope of "reliable sources"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah#External_links
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah#Bibliography
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah#References_and_notes

Black Man
11-17-2006, 06:50 PM
It's obvious that you don't have knowledge of the origins of the word Allah. Whatever you say on this topic is only an opinion. God don't deal with opinion, he has knowledge and wisdom, not opinion.

If you don't know why is it so hard for you to say I don't know. When you try and pretend that you know you make yourself out to be a liar.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Hebrew is not the original language.

All original nations spoke the same language at one time. Genesis 11:1. That language was the original Hebrew LA-SHA-WAN-QA-DASH, "the pure tongue". Hebrew comes from the word I-BAR-YATH which means "OF THE PAST". Meaning from the beginning, the original. (note: not to confused with that Greek influenced modern Hebrew language of modern so-called Israeli's)

There were many languages spoken before hebrew.

Just like with most everything else the whiteman taught you (strarting with those 19th century German higher critics of the Bible), it's the other way around, all languages came after the Hebrew.

What kind of religious mumbo jumbo are you coming with?

What sort of Straw Man question are you asking me? Please cite where I have once spoken of any religion or of anything religous.

Kephrem
11-17-2006, 07:12 PM
It's obvious that you don't have knowledge of the origins of the word Allah.

The word Allah comes from the original Hebrew word AH-LA and means POWER.

But what WAS obvious was you erred using the Akkadians as a source to prove the word Allah to be pre Semitic when they themselves were speaking it.

Whatever you say on this topic is only an opinion. God don't deal with opinion, he has knowledge and wisdom, not opinion.

Let's go the etymology and see if it's an opinion, or rather is based on the study of origins of words.

Allah
1702, Muslim name of the Supreme Being, from Arabic Allahu, contr. of al-Ilahu, from al "the" + Ilah "God," rel. to Heb. Elohim.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Allah

Ultimate Fist
11-17-2006, 07:51 PM
PEACE
don't worry bout that shit blackman....the man was asking a "loaded" question.....

"I cant call him Allah...against my ethics but you know who I mean."

thats some passive aggressive shit right there and then he wants to ask about Allah's first born?????

as Dr. Cress Welsing says "if you don't understand white supremacy then you will only be confused"

they are fucking with you black man simply cuz the lessons talk about white man being the devil which as Dr. WElsing tells us what drives every behavioral patern of the devil

in closing....a true Muslim would call Allah a black man...the God of the Quran and Bible is a black man and it was greek platonic influences that corrupted it......

You niggas paranoid! Nigga this is referring to him calling me out on not calling him Allah on a previous post and no, "true muslims" will not call him "God" (capital G; lower case g is taboo but if its referring to a person's self-imposed title is probably OK). If it really matters The Father would probably be an OK alternative for me, as muslims generally don't see God as their father and it is a generally acceptable social title (Father Catholic Priest etc).

Black Man... this is your maturity level:

"Hey what's on TV?"
"Call it Television or I won't tell you!"

7EL7
11-18-2006, 04:13 AM
Harsh? Maybe it was, but still relevent. Anytime a person calls another person out of their name, it's disrespect. A good name is better than gold. If a person is truly seeking the "knowledge" then there's a way to approach that knowledge and that's first with respect. When I go to the mosque, I don't walk around with my shoes on, I take them off out of respect. When I'm in the church, and the people stand and pray, I stand with them out of respect. When I break bread with any family and they bless their food, I'm right there with them out of respect.

you got all the answers and your way/path is flawless ?

Imperial1
11-18-2006, 09:38 AM
How do you want to handle this? Over the internet or over the phone? I don't think we live close enough to meet in person, but I may be wrong. PM if you want to handle this the right way.

Lessons, I don't speak on lessons like that over the net.

Quoting is simple, it's living it out that I'm concerned about. Are you just quoting or are you living it out?

All you had to do was answer his question of what is today's mathematics. If you'd done that, there wouldn't have been any e-conflict to begin with.

Imperial1

Imperial1
11-18-2006, 09:40 AM
You niggas paranoid! Nigga this is referring to him calling me out on not calling him Allah on a previous post and no, "true muslims" will not call him "God" (capital G; lower case g is taboo but if its referring to a person's self-imposed title is probably OK). If it really matters The Father would probably be an OK alternative for me, as muslims generally don't see God as their father and it is a generally acceptable social title (Father Catholic Priest etc).

Black Man... this is your maturity level:

"Hey what's on TV?"
"Call it Television or I won't tell you!"

I JUST HOLLARED! *insert laughing smiley*

Imperial1

Black Man
11-20-2006, 07:38 PM
The word Allah comes from the original Hebrew word AH-LA and means POWER.

But what WAS obvious was you erred using the Akkadians as a source to prove the word Allah to be pre Semitic when they themselves were speaking it.

Let's go the etymology and see if it's an opinion, or rather is based on the study of origins of words.

Allah
1702, Muslim name of the Supreme Being, from Arabic Allahu, contr. of al-Ilahu, from al "the" + Ilah "God," rel. to Heb. Elohim.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Allah

Using the whiteman as a source again huh?

Black Man
11-20-2006, 07:39 PM
you got all the answers and your way/path is flawless ?

are you asking me or are you telling me?

Black Man
11-20-2006, 07:43 PM
All you had to do was answer his question of what is today's mathematics. If you'd done that, there wouldn't have been any e-conflict to begin with.

Imperial1

So you have a conflict with me? I told you how to solve that problem. You want to go through lessons/math and all that, no problem. I don't do that over the internet though.

Dirk Daring
11-20-2006, 09:27 PM
How can a man have the right direction for another man? Thats like saying I know you better than you. Be humble.

Kephrem
11-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Using the whiteman as a source again huh?

Let's just say the person who did the etymological research there was a "whiteman" (which of course you would have to PROVE if you were to make this point) -- but before you do that, where is YOUR source that I've advocated against any, or all research, that happened to be done by a whiteman??

SHOW AND PROVE.

Black Man
11-21-2006, 09:26 AM
How can a man have the right direction for another man? Thats like saying I know you better than you. Be humble.

By knowing the right direction. How can a person bring somebody into the knowledge of who they are if they themselves don't know? Marcus Garvey, rise up you mighty people! He knew something the people didn't know. The so-called american negro is the original man, elijah muhammad. He knew something about the people that the people didn't know.

Black Man
11-21-2006, 09:27 AM
Let's just say the person who did the etymological research there was a "whiteman" (which of course you would have to PROVE if you were to make this point) -- but before you do that, where is YOUR source that I've advocated against any, or all research, that happened to be done by a whiteman??

SHOW AND PROVE.

My source doesn't come from any books or any white person, it comes from those who actually lived it. I go directly to the source not wikipedia. That's how I know "hebrew" isn't the original language among other things.

Imperial1
11-21-2006, 10:48 AM
So you have a conflict with me? I told you how to solve that problem. You want to go through lessons/math and all that, no problem. I don't do that over the internet though.

Check your pm and get over yourself. BTW, RIF. If I had that much conflict with you, I'd take it up by clicking the red "x" in the top right-hand corner of the moniter. Maybe you should consider doing that sometime. *insert eyeroll*

Imperial1

Kephrem
11-22-2006, 04:12 PM
My source doesn't come from any books

Thank you for taking the little credibility you may have had off the table. Perhaps you are just a believer then?

or any white person, it comes from those who actually lived it.

You're losing everybody here. Since the present subject being discussed is the origins of the word Allah-- Tell us exactly how any person has "lived" to witness it's inception and evolution from thousands of years ago.

I go directly to the source not wikipedia.

See above. And take note that I have also cited a ETYMOLOGICAL (you do know what that means, right??) source.

That's how I know "hebrew" isn't the original language among other things.

And how is this possible again? Because you know those who have "lived it", correct?!