PDA

View Full Version : magician........

hollywoodrealty
11-16-2006, 06:58 AM
another new track............click the link..................

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=401654&songID=4671892

INF
11-16-2006, 07:36 AM
You got some ill ideas here but its like you need swagger. You know? The beat is good cuzza tha horns.Beat Reminds me of some early GFK.

All you gotta do is say your lines like you rubbin shit in somebodys face and its a wrap.

You write very well so it aint nothin to do with your lyrics. Its all how you say them. If you look at the songs that I have available at the moment , then you'll see that I am making that transition as well. I had to do my shits over because I had no inflection. Now that I know that, its a whole new ball game. Watch and see what I mean when I drop new shit. I'll let you know personaly first.

Its like, you gotta paint a picture for the listener. They cant see you.
I hear a seriousness in your rhymes they just gotta have flight.

Best example- think about ODB. He never had too much inflection but he had enough and he had it for days.

Nice track.

Siris
11-16-2006, 03:20 PM
yo, what dude is tryin to refer to is called "Delivery." You got ill lyrics but you need to work on how you deliver them. What makes a good rapper is when he goes from a rapper to a "MC" = Master of Ceremonies.Conquering all aspects of rap music.1 Lyrics, 2 Timing, 3 Emotion, 4 Delivery, 5 Sound Quality and production. Then, itís a wrap and you become a force to be reckoned wit. Most "Rappers" donít have the patience, or drive and discipline to master all 5 aspects. Itís like any martial art, believe me Sun the black belt always wins. I been doin this for YEARS I'd only consider myself a 4th belt, alot of cats would dissagre and say im better but i know i can do way better. "Its not about how many tracks you drop, how many verses you got, you'll always be in the shadow of the "MC" thatís hot." coincidence how that rhymed like that, Iím gonna jot it down again and use it in a new track. Anyway, just tryin to help you along. You got the talent but do you have the discipline to master all 5 belts? Only you know that. In the end, it's worth it. good track though Hollywood.

hollywoodrealty
11-16-2006, 04:52 PM
damn this might be the best feedback i have ever gotten from anyone. both siris and infinity both droppen that knowledge on me, that shit hit me for real. My problem mostly is time, i rush to memorize my song but i dont perfect it, then i release it bcuz i know the lyrics are good and i want them to be heard, but yes its so true, i need to work on the 5 elements as u say. Maybe some re recording of the tracks need to be done, anyways i will kee p my eyes peeled for both of your musics asa well, thanks for droppen such good feedback, peace