PDA

View Full Version : Is there any truth to this (Moores history)

Prolifical ENG
11-16-2006, 10:03 PM
I knew about the Moores and what they did in Spain, but this is taken out of the movie "True Romance". I thought those "black" people were always in Sicily.....but I dont know too much about that history.

"Cliff: It's a fact. Sicilians have nigger blood pumpin' through their hearts. If you don't believe me, look it up. You see, hundreds and hundreds of years ago the Moors conquered Sicily. And Moors are niggers. Way back then, Sicilians were like the wops in northern Italy. Blond hair, blue eyes. But, once the Moors moved in there, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with the Sicilian women, they changed the blood-line for ever, from blond hair and blue eyes to black hair and dark skin. I find it absolutely amazing to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. I'm just quotin' history. It's a fact. It's written. Your ancestors were niggers. Your great, great, great, great, great-grandmother was fucked by a nigger, and had a half-nigger kid. That is a fact. Now tell me, am I lyin'?"

If that quote is straight BS, that movie still was entertaining...this was my favourite line (off topic)

Coccotti: Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm a Sicilian. And my old man was the world heavyweight champion of Sicilian liars. And from growin' up with him I learned the pantomime. Now there are seventeen different things a guy can do when he lies to give him away. A guy has seventeen pantomimes. A woman's got twenty, but a guy's got seventeen. And if you know 'em like ya know your own face, they beat lie detectors to hell. What we got here is a little game of show and tell. You don't wanna show me nothin'. But you're tellin' me everything. Now I know you know where they are. So tell me, before I do some damage you won't walk away from.

I dont think there really are 17 pantamimes...although I guess we could make another thread about that.

Black Man
11-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Yes, there's truth in that. I know of some sicilian who bear witness to that truth also.

maestro wooz
11-16-2006, 10:25 PM
My mother is from polizzi generosa and my fathers family is from san fratello, and i can lie my ass off.

WARPATH
03-28-2007, 11:23 AM
If this is true, then wouldn't Cicilians carry on with Moore culture and traditions? Damn, I need more info on the Moores now.

froth
03-28-2007, 01:48 PM
that scene ruled in that movie

cap
03-28-2007, 05:43 PM
i dont see why this is such an important piece of history??
there are very few if any pure races on this planet.

how many black slaves were raped??
every oppressed race has been raped.

the romans prolly fucked all over the world,does that mean the whole world is italian??

Taylor_Made
03-30-2007, 07:06 PM
There are pure moors in North Africa who still have keys to houses that there ancestors owned when they were in Spain and sw Europe. I think this information is brought up because there was a time when these people added plenty to european culture and helped shape its structure. Europeans were shitting in holes in the ground before Muslims introduced outhouses. I think this is interesting because it gives more sides to the story. I hope this post doesn't come off as anti white, I just remember in school learning about Greek and Roman History and then somehow we go into the eurocentric dominance...What about everything in between. People need to recognize that most races of people nowadays are mixed with something nowadays. Africa and Europe are too close to not have any mixture in some areas.Peace.

Golden_Armz
04-04-2007, 09:53 AM
I just remember in school learning about Greek and Roman History and then somehow we go into the eurocentric dominance...

4 real, about 600-1000 years of history is not talked about...unless its talking about european dark ages, and their backwardness, but what was going on at the other side?