PDA

View Full Version : in the sky.....

INF
11-16-2006, 10:55 PM
I dont care if this thread gets closed, this shit here is dope.

qIXs6Sh0DKs

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-16-2006, 10:58 PM
o.O!

Sicka than aidZ
11-16-2006, 11:15 PM
yeah that was ill, i wouldnt close it maybe move it to ktl cuz the threadz are gettin kinda repetitive in there. peace cid

INF
11-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Heres one more but its not time lasp laps whatever. Still dope. Kriszy gets to see this shit all the time. Just think about if you got to see these things in real life......or at least high def. Just kiddin. But for real though, these are crazy. I was watchin Thirston howell III videos on youtube and this stuff came up outta nowhere. Enjoy.

m_gm6-qeAHM

Visionz
11-16-2006, 11:24 PM
That first one's real dope. Did yall notice all the shooting stars poppin off above the clouds?

maestro wooz
11-16-2006, 11:30 PM
man, to be able to trip under this...

INF
11-16-2006, 11:38 PM
man, to be able to trip under this...

exactly......its all about the trip. cid that is. acid. naw, on the real LSD can warp you if you aint ready so I aint tryin to promote that.At least not in here.:yes:

Thanatologist
11-16-2006, 11:40 PM
Heres one more but its not time lasp laps whatever. Still dope. Kriszy gets to see this shit all the time. Just think about if you got to see these things in real life......or at least high def. Just kiddin. But for real though, these are crazy. I was watchin Thirston howell III videos on youtube and this stuff came up outta nowhere. Enjoy.

m_gm6-qeAHM
yea.,... canada peeps that shit all the time

maestro wooz
11-16-2006, 11:54 PM
exactly......its all about the trip. cid that is. acid. naw, on the real LSD can warp you if you aint ready so I aint tryin to promote that.At least not in here.:yes:

chea, i never done lsd but tripping is, different you could say

EAGLE EYE
11-17-2006, 12:35 AM
After tripping on mushrooms at least 8 times i think im ready for LSD so I can take it to the next level. Just watch... my thread making abilities will be off the charts. I will also use astral projection to meet Kriszy in Alaska then slide on over to General Wises crib and kick him in the ass multiple times...

INF
11-17-2006, 12:54 PM
Seein this shit would be like chillin in outer space. Word up.

CHRONZ
11-17-2006, 12:56 PM
man, i don't use this word often, but that shit is actually beautiful

Inspectah_Dirk
11-17-2006, 01:17 PM
I would stay up all night to watch that shit man :D

Kriszy Substance
11-17-2006, 03:49 PM
Lovely thread Infinity...the northern lights are so incredible there is no way to describe. For sure trippin and watching them is an experience all its own. I wish you all got to see this shit regularly like I do. It makes the winters more bearable. The bad part about the northern lights is that they come out best when it is cold so they are at their most beautiful when it is 40 below zero. Always the bad with good.

After tripping on mushrooms at least 8 times i think im ready for LSD so I can take it to the next level. Just watch... my thread making abilities will be off the charts. I will also use astral projection to meet Kriszy in Alaska then slide on over to General Wises crib and kick him in the ass multiple times...

LOL.

INF
11-20-2006, 12:16 AM
Whatchu know about this?

npeu3CHAbY8

VDB-King
11-20-2006, 03:33 AM
just have to love the time lapse combo with the nothern lights

INF
11-20-2006, 10:07 AM
Hold up, I know I got another youtube of fractals in here. I put it in last night. It explained what a fractal really is outside of mathamaTical terms. Whos the Mod that removed my post? I'm for real.}:| Who did it?

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 10:38 AM
Lovely thread Infinity...the northern lights are so incredible there is no way to describe. For sure trippin and watching them is an experience all its own. I wish you all got to see this shit regularly like I do. It makes the winters more bearable. The bad part about the northern lights is that they come out best when it is cold so they are at their most beautiful when it is 40 below zero. Always the bad with good.

LOL.
Maybe you should have someone to keep you warm then...

INF
11-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Its 11:34, do you know where your children are?

Frontal Lobotomy
11-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Those are some chilled videos, I'd like to witness the northern lights properly, it looks so intense. I'd get a batch of Northern Light #5 and a thermos of fine welsh mushrooms ready for that badboy.

tekunique
11-20-2006, 11:36 AM
Its 11:34, do you know where your children are?
in hell.....

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 06:32 PM
just have to love the time lapse combo with the nothern lights

Yeah, it does make it look extra crazy...those surges especially are really noticeable.

Hold up, I know I got another youtube of fractals in here. I put it in last night. It explained what a fractal really is outside of mathamaTical terms. Whos the Mod that removed my post? I'm for real.}:| Who did it?

I saw that short fractal video...but the one you posted did not have words or explanation with it. Infinty, you always randomly bring up things that I have recently been discussing or thinking about...with out fail. I was talking to someone about fractals just the other day. I saw a whole documentary type thing on fractals years back. It was extremely intersting...maybe if I had not been trippin on mescaline I would remember a little more of it. Shit is fascinating though...also when I see them, they ring a bell in my mind, almost like I am looking at a relative I have not seen in years or something....if that makes any sense at all.

Maybe you should have someone to keep you warm then...

I havent met a man hot enough to keep me warm in 40 below zero weather...

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 06:34 PM
I haven't met a woman cold enough to keep my pillow cool...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Yeah, it does make it look extra crazy...those surges especially are really noticeable.

I saw that short fractal video...but the one you posted did not have words or explanation with it. Infinty, you always randomly bring up things that I have recently been discussing or thinking about...with out fail. I was talking to someone about fractals just the other day. I saw a whole documentary type thing on fractals years back. It was extremely intersting...maybe if I had not been trippin on mescaline I would remember a little more of it. Shit is fascinating though...also when I see them, they ring a bell in my mind, almost like I am looking at a relative I have not seen in years or something....if that makes any sense at all.

I havent met a man hot enough to keep me warm in 40 below zero weather...

*smiles..thinks perversly about Kriszy...*Looks at her pic...Grabs self...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 06:48 PM

Nothing on my end shows you've had a post deleted eveything is still intact

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 06:52 PM
I haven't a woman cold enough to keep my pillow cool...

So you are a hot sleeper...Im cold, especially at night....we would sleep well together...are you my Yang jasp?

*smiles..thinks perversly about Kriszy...*Looks at her pic...Grabs self...

tell me more..O:|

Does that ad banner up top know what the posts are about or something? Cause it is advertising things for lodges to see the Northern Lights and such...is that how it works or was that just random?

INF
11-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Nothing on my end shows you've had a post deleted eveything is still intact

I had this tight little video that showed how a fractal can represent life. It showed trees and rivers. the shit was amazing. It was relating fractals tpo the universe. I posted it, I swear.

Also , I had a thread that I made about Robot Chicken and it got axed before I could get back in it with the second video.

Somebody is going around and editing my shit little by little and I might have a clue why.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 06:59 PM
So you are a hot sleeper...Im cold, especially at night....we would sleep well together...are you my Yang jasp?

Does that ad banner up top know what the posts are about or something? Cause it is advertising things for lodges to see the Northern Lights and such...is that how it works or was that just random?I'm your wang if you're my wing and I like my pillow freezing cold. I burn through the sheets if I don't put 5 frozen turkeys under my blanket every night...

But I'm afraid you'd shatter into a million pieces if our bodies touched and I'm all out of superglue.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM

Does that ad banner up top know what the posts are about or something? Cause it is advertising things for lodges to see the Northern Lights and such...is that how it works or was that just random?

Kriszy my imagination will only fuel my intense desire to have you butt naked legs spread apart ( because you are flexible ) laying on a bed awaiting my fat lips and tongue to soften you up for my long stroking!!!!

L~>1<~NKS
11-20-2006, 07:06 PM
I dont care if this thread gets closed, this shit here is dope.

qIXs6Sh0DKs

Aura the boring chalice. lawls.

That shit impresses me, even though Im not on X.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:09 PM

m_gm6-qeAHM
Ya'll know these lights are caused by Harmful Radioactive waves coming thru the unprotecting part of the eath where the Magnetic field is weak

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 07:09 PM
I had this tight little video that showed how a fractal can represent life. It showed trees and rivers. the shit was amazing. It was relating fractals tpo the universe. I posted it, I swear.

Also , I had a thread that I made about Robot Chicken and it got axed before I could get back in it with the second video.

Somebody is going around and editing my shit little by little and I might have a clue why.

I've got my handy dandy notebook...but I am not sure what the first clue is yet...perhaps I need to sit in my thinking chair. That sucks your other fractal video got deleted cause that sounds really interesting. Someone needs to fess up...put that shit back dammit!!!

I'm your wang if you're my wing and I like my pillow freezing cold. I burn through the sheets if I don't put 5 frozen turkeys under my blanket every night...

But I'm afraid you'd shatter into a million pieces if our bodies touched and I'm all out of superglue.

Wing wang wong....a million pieces...jigsaw stylee...

Kriszy my imagination will only fuel my intense desire to have you butt naked legs spread apart ( because you are flexible ) laying on a bed awaiting my fat lips and tongue to soften you up for my long stroking!!!!

Oh damn...maybe I shouldnt have had you go further with that...excuse me while I take a quick trip to the rest room...I have a good imagination too and my fingers are suddenly looking like BB's fat lips and tongue...

I believe you are wrong about that Big Ben...the cause of the Northern Lights...my pops spent years studying them...they actually dont know a whole lot about them...he builds rockets that fly up into them to take scientific data on them...thats about as much as I know....

L~>1<~NKS
11-20-2006, 07:12 PM
"Oh damn...maybe I shouldnt have had you go further with that...excuse me while I take a quick trip to the rest room...I have a good imagination too and my fingers are suddenly looking like BB's fat lips and tongue...Ben."

Gooo on.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:13 PM
I've got my handy dandy notebook...but I am not sure what the first clue is yet...perhaps I need to sit in my thinking chair. That sucks your other fractal video got deleted cause that sounds really interesting. Someone needs to fess up...put that shit back dammit!!!

Oh damn...maybe I shouldnt have had you go further with that...excuse me while I take a quick trip to the rest room...I have a good imagination too and my fingers are suddenly looking like BB's fat lips and tongue...

*Licks lips..blushes...blood rushes and fills my _ _ _ _ fans self...starts to sweat....I need to leave my office...*Can't leave due to tent in pants!!!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:15 PM

I believe you are wrong about that Big Ben...the cause of the Northern Lights...my pops spent years studying them...they actually dont know a whole lot about them...he builds rockets that fly up into them to take scientific data on them...thats about as much as I know....

I was reading in some scientific journal on how the lights are emitted from radio-active rays that penetrate the eath because of the weak magnetic field and lack of Ozone up there...I'ts just something I read.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 07:16 PM
Radioactivity isn't visible to the eye, is it?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:18 PM
Radioactivity isn't visible to the eye, is it?

no, no , no it has something to do with the reaction to the molecules in the atmosphere

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 07:24 PM
That's all fancy mumbo jumbo to me I just want to move in Kriszy under a trippy sky while being genetically altered by the radiation and letterly become one with her.

L~>1<~NKS
11-20-2006, 07:26 PM
That's all fancy mumbo jumbo to me I just want to move in Kriszy under a trippy sky while being genetically altered by the radiation and letterly become one with her.

Ie - FUCK. Jesus, talk about mumbo jumbo Jasp...

...she's crazy sexy, though.

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 07:33 PM
*Licks lips..blushes...blood rushes and fills my _ _ _ _ fans self...starts to sweat....I need to leave my office...*Can't leave due to tent in pants!!!

Good thing us ladies dont have to worry about those things...I have others in my office with me...us women are much more conspicuous.:dududu:

Ie - FUCK. Jesus, talk about mumbo jumbo Jasp...

Krisy's got worldwide admires - she's crazy sexy.

It all made perfect sense to me Jasp.:hippy:

;$ L1NKS...I've been contacted by a few martians too...Im outta this world darling...:=) oooooh, you changed it...I loved post editers...all this nice talk about me and I havent even posted my latest ass shots...

INF
11-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Its like a verbal gangbang up in this piece now.:nonono:

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Its like a verbal gangbang up in this piece now.:nonono:

Yeah...Im starting to feel little dirty...let's change the subject...do you know how to re-find that fractal video??? Im so curious.

I gotta get going though...maybe I will get to see it tomorrow.

INF
11-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah...Im starting to feel little dirty...let's change the subject...do you know how to re-find that fractal video??? Im so curious.

I gotta get going though...maybe I will get to see it tomorrow.

Its all good Kriszy. You aint gots ta change a thang. You stay doin you.

I'll get that fractal vid and fix this thread yet. *shakes fist at sky*

I got some other things in store for this thread as well. Trippy shit. Hence the title.......with diamonds.

See ya Kriszy. Luv ya.

L~>1<~NKS
11-20-2006, 07:47 PM
;$ L1NKS...I've been contacted by a few martians too...Im outta this world darling...:=) oooooh, you changed it...I loved post editers...all this nice talk about me and I havent even posted my latest ass shots...[/quote]

Well maybe these pervs here would like to see ur ass shots...

...I jus wanna see u completely butt nakit - in my presence :dududu:

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 07:50 PM
Its all good Kriszy. You aint gots ta change a thang. You stay doin you.

I'll get that fractal vid and fix this thread yet. *shakes fist at sky*

I got some other things in store for this thread as well. Trippy shit. Hence the title.......with diamonds.

See ya Kriszy. Luv ya.

Nice...we can turn this thread around yet...I will get my mind out of the gutter and I expect to have rewarding theological and scientifical discussions tomorrow. I love you too. We gotta talk soon.

GENERAL WISE
11-20-2006, 08:06 PM
I cried at the end of the clip

INF
11-22-2006, 09:37 PM
U4ywcyqvRmU

INF
11-25-2006, 04:01 PM
-ifTCa97G6Q