ma Topics N Shit From Lyricalgods.com

This One Vs Legal Eyez N Loosing Focus

Enter The Office,suitcase Handy As Am Greeted~by~most....//
Get Seated~and~posed,straighten Tie For The Meeting~on~course

Am Under The Weather,brain Stormin,cold Front I Start Coffin...//
Should Of Called In Sick But Decided To Take Part,boxed In

Finishin Touches To My Future Project Start To Type~quicker...//
Building Trembles?or Ma Hands Shaking Rattling Mugs As The Light~flickers

The Bulbs Spark Panik As They Shower Ma Desk,what The Fuck Next!?...//what To Expect,place Wrecked Am In The Corner Trying To Protect With A Tucked Kneck

A Plane Disaster Display~sin Trying To Save Masell Over Lower Workers Like The Slave~king...//walls Covered In Sprayed~skin,fuck Am Stuck Jumped Back As The Fucking Stairway Caved~in

Greed~on~are~plate Pass Objective Now We Focus,need To Escape...//faces Bleed~and~get~scraped Destinys Dead,please God Help Us Get Freed~from~this~fate

Can't Breath Clutch Throat Ma Eyes Sneeze,tears Slant Down Ma Cheek...//grabbed Seat And Smashed The Glass Sheet Look Out On The Vast Street

Burn Or Ropeless Bungee?,skydive Or I Fry These Are Ma Only Options...//these Images Shocking See Others Jump For Savour All I Can Do Is Watch Em

Smoke Free Now But Breath Taken,still Need To Catch~breath...//i'd Rather Fall Than Burn So Looks Like Its Time For Ma Last~step

Falling To My Death,drop Stalling For Breath Adreline Pumps,pro~sue~drunk...//i Blackout,minds Blank Left With One More Question....would~you~jump????

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 09:48 AM
Plan To Kill Ma Boss ...employee "boss"

the Line Behind Me Lengthens As Ma Four Didget Typed~in...//ma Pockets Quiet~thin Balance Nuffin?what!did A Press The Right~pin

The Next Day Ask The Boss Upfront About This Missing~money....//he Stands There With A Screwed Face Like Hes Listenin~funny

"man Your Slacking Behind And Not Cathcin The Dealines....//so Honesty Get Your Act Together Or Theyll Be No Bread Time

My Balance~off This Cunt Dont Appreciate Me,another Talent~lose....//feedback A Bad Valent~cost So Time To Kill And Silence~boss

This Plan Thats In Action This Man A Distraction....//slicing Odds Like Fans Containg Fractions As I Easily Can Dispatch Him

Cut~ma~pay Damm!how Did I Get Stuck~this~way....//junes Costly Struck~in~may Man Am A Fuck~his~day

Times Low Now I Wake Up And Start~drinking....//gotta Kill This Fag Ma Drunken Thoughs Spark~thinking

Am A Fucking Bash~his~face Then Kick Down And Crash~his~place....//says Am Using To Many Materials,need To Cut Costs!?well Ill Slash~his~waist(waste)

Next Day Came In Drunk Double Vision I Need To Start~and~focus More....//tells Me To Put Ma All In?am A Put His Heart~on~the~notice~board

Been Always Brought Down Past~beatings As A Sit In This Staff~meeting....//ma Fast~breathing Uncontolable I Just Want The Boss Hurt With Mass~bleeding

More Thoughs Facts~and~skeems,bulletpoint Work Axe~his~spleen....//ill Distact~him~clean And Send His Bodyparts In The Fax~machine

Bills Need Payed Ma Unborn Babies On The Way Shits Drastic....//also Mad Debts To Be Collected Bulind To Destroy,wifes Cards Made Plastic

Sick Dreams A Thank~satan Walk Down Blank~pavements....//letter Clings Thro Door,piles On Others To Mould Tall,its Ma Bank~statement

Cashpoint Consuming In Stages But How?statement Thick As I Flop~thro~pages....//remebered One Withdrawl Drunk,so Boss Musta Never Dropped~new~wages

Drink Bottles Leave Ma Pockets The Same,left Empty~quicker....//now I Figure Out Employer Aint Ma Boss But Its Plenty~of~liquir...

Ma Battle With The Bottle And Mopney Is Over Ive Lost~it~willingly....//so I Wont Be Murdering No-one Because Its Ma Boss~thats~killing~me...................

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Chased Down Hallways And Alley The Most Haunting///paced Behind Me At A Steady Rhythm Want Was It Wanting

Dreams Turned Worse Eclipsin To Nightmares///these Signs Where Familar,but Where Had I Seen Them And Where

Head Began To Twitch Like Birds Watchin Out For Predators///i Gathered Up Momentum Never Like This Had A Sped-before

A Fled-thro Doors,which Suggested The Methaphor//i Was Sweatin Like A Pregnant Nun As I Slipped On The Dreaded Floor

Spun Round In Fury Time To Met Lifes Judge And Jury///a Masked Figure A Stanger But He Didnae Seem New To Me

Silence Drowned The Room While We Watched The Movement Each Others///i Was Trapped For Good,eyes Faded As He Masked Seems To Leak Cover

The Face Behind It Looked Like A Mirror It Was Me///chased A Tormented By Ma Own Persona,i Woke Up From The Nightmare I Was Free

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 09:58 AM
feed!?

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 04:59 PM
My Labs Resists-the Evil,so Nice Tho That Am Too Polite-for-people//days On End With Aimless Friends,while Thunder Lights-the-steeples

A Doctor That Couldnt Make It In His Own-profession!?//am Too Right For This World Thats Why I Set Up This Clone-session

The Sevred Arm Of The Jealous Man That Signed Me Mentally-unfit//them White Rooms Didnt Challange Ma Intellegents,straight Jacket Incrementally-gripped

Connected Torso-in-place,show No Remorse-on-face//anyway Theres Quests In My Space,no Hurt Feelings I Dont See Coprse-just-mates

Calf Bone Sliced With Bread Knife As I Present-life//making The Body Ive Dreamed Of,a Monster Made From Descent-strife

The Animals Of My Downfall Shall Rise Again And Stand Tall//no Need For Paint Jobs As The Lifes Juice Sprays The Bland Wall

A Voice Comes Into My Head One Ive Not Heard Before//"come Out With Your Hands Up And Put The Knife On The Floor

My Wrist Cut I Didnt Notice As A Walk Outside Towards-the-beam//siren Scream As Another Team Seem To Acess And Flaud-ma-dream

"put The Weapon Down"but This Is My Tool Of My Destiny//"take Him Down"the Shoots Burn As I Shudder Down With My Knife Left Next-to-me

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 05:02 PM
The Gift Of New Life Wrapped In Sheets Of Angel Like Texture//the Prefect Checked For All Signs Of Wellbeing As I Expect Her

Ma Second Favourite Girl Realeased From Ma First//dates Confused Me Tho Concerning The Date Of Birth

Work Trip Of Day Of Conceiving? Nah Must Be Day Dreaming//ma Mother Concerned On Ma Sprouses Anogmany,who Am A Believin

I Hold The Bundle Of Joy With Negative Mindstate Deployed//is This Ma Kid?..dont Be Crazy "pops",this Moment Enjoy

Like Numbers On THROWBACKS,She Went Behind Ma Back//nah Shes Faithful Cant Belive Ma Trust Finds To Slack

I Got A Doctors Checkup The Next Day I Get Tested//so All These Questions Are Answered And Let Rested

Not Kidden Maself Ma Sperm Count Was Always Low//was A Fire Blanks?..gettin Nowhere?...like Mispressed Hallway Codes

The Doc Comfirmed The Pain With Two Words Which I Knew Ment//"sorry Mr Cowie But The Sample Came Back As Immpatent

The Birth Of New Life Had Finsihed Ma Own//i Knew I Never Should Of Let Ma Own Boi And That Bitch!!! Alone...

PACMAN
11-17-2006, 05:13 PM
Grim Galvanises Gashes To Get Gromesome,gods & Goons Gifted 2 Generate....//replace Rectums Returned Raped And Raw,rest The Rusty Metal To Ya Reciever Restruct N Renavite....:

Illimanate Iller-egos And Illistrate Illusions,i Idolise Insane Ideas....//manhandle Madness,molestering Monsters The Masked Mission Multpy Males Main-fears....:

Rapily Rant And Rave Relentless,rabies Rode Relatives To Repent....//analylisin Attutides As Alias Acess Aimless Antics,alleteration Alternating To Ammend....:

Proceed To Penerate Physical Phobias Posing As Past Partners Of Pleasure,people!....//evaulate The Equal Event,email Entertainment Easily Emused Evvious Egos....:

Resite Risks Rampently And Reserve Revenge To Reason And Re-instate....//give Response In Milisis Right As People Evually Relate....:

G...R...I...M...R...A...P...E...R...

PACMAN
11-18-2006, 12:23 PM
On The Front Line,gasping Ma Gun Likes Its Ma=only=choice//Speech Silent As These Boys Turn To Men,the Fear Ma=lonely=voice

Crusted=in=mud While Fresh Wounds Open Busted=with=blood//Contacting The Invisable Emeny Using The Cussin=of=words

The Mist Clouds=scar=the=mind,the Emotion Proud=hard=to=find//Walking Dead,clocks Tick As Am Found Barred=behind=time

Minutes Feel Like Months Ma Lifes In Heavens=pending//A War Of No Victory,only Guarntee Is Not A Pleasent=ending

Swamping Through Limbless Bodys These Visons Become Cliches=of=sight//Ma Friend Mentally Sstrong At First But Now Surving..hes=a=might

I See=the=light,escaping East And Flee=this=fight//But If I Retreat I Doubt It That Ill Met=the=night

As I Head Towards Home Ma Heart Becomes Warm//Touch Ma Chest And A Feel This Beat Is Lame..then Gone.......................

PACMAN
11-19-2006, 11:25 AM
UPPIN 4 FEED~@

tha god concept
11-19-2006, 11:51 AM
man on the reel pauly.....uve imroved hardcore....im feelin this shit..get bk on msn homie...peace

PACMAN
11-19-2006, 12:45 PM
Give Me Some Rates

J.T.S.
11-19-2006, 12:49 PM
ma Topics N Shit From Lyricalgods.com

This One Vs Legal Eyez N Loosing Focus

Enter The Office,suitcase Handy As Am Greeted~by~most....//
Get Seated~and~posed,straighten Tie For The Meeting~on~course

Am Under The Weather,brain Stormin,cold Front I Start Coffin...//
Should Of Called In Sick But Decided To Take Part,boxed In

Finishin Touches To My Future Project Start To Type~quicker...//
Building Trembles?or Ma Hands Shaking Rattling Mugs As The Light~flickers

The Bulbs Spark Panik As They Shower Ma Desk,what The Fuck Next!?...//what To Expect,place Wrecked Am In The Corner Trying To Protect With A Tucked Kneck

A Plane Disaster Display~sin Trying To Save Masell Over Lower Workers Like The Slave~king...//walls Covered In Sprayed~skin,fuck Am Stuck Jumped Back As The Fucking Stairway Caved~in

Greed~on~are~plate Pass Objective Now We Focus,need To Escape...//faces Bleed~and~get~scraped Destinys Dead,please God Help Us Get Freed~from~this~fate

Can't Breath Clutch Throat Ma Eyes Sneeze,tears Slant Down Ma Cheek...//grabbed Seat And Smashed The Glass Sheet Look Out On The Vast Street

Burn Or Ropeless Bungee?,skydive Or I Fry These Are Ma Only Options...//these Images Shocking See Others Jump For Savour All I Can Do Is Watch Em

Smoke Free Now But Breath Taken,still Need To Catch~breath...//i'd Rather Fall Than Burn So Looks Like Its Time For Ma Last~step

Falling To My Death,drop Stalling For Breath Adreline Pumps,pro~sue~drunk...//i Blackout,minds Blank Left With One More Question....would~you~jump????

Sickness in ya scripts kid!!

PACMAN
11-21-2006, 04:37 AM
Thanks
More Feed And Rates

PACMAN
11-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Woken Up Ma Beeper~Goes This Punk Pagin Me Like Mad Wants The Lethal~Dose....//Drugs Make Egos~Bold,Thats What Hes Needin It For Even His People~Know

Slip~The~Timbs~On This Shits~Ma~Kingdom Heat On The Holster The Glock~Scould....//The Blocks~Cold Keep Ma Eyes In Ma Pupils Corners Where The Rocks~Sold

Dreams Of Escaping With Money Making,Paradise,Long Benches Am Talking~Pamtrees....//But Futures End On The Block By Holdened Glocks,Everyone Around Me Are Walking~Zombies

Poverty The Source~Of~Ma~Pain,Bills Where Forcing~This~Game....//Ma Minds Blank Conscience~The~Same,Dont Care That The Drugs Are Coursin~There~Vains

I Started~A~Hero To Ma Kids Now Carting~The~Kilos,The White~Sand~Wrapped~In~Ducktape....//Meeting The Customer on 110Th Street Got The Right~Grams~Strapped,~Made~No~Mistake

At The Meeting~Place ,Scrath Ma Freezin~Face The Kilo Squeezin~Waist....//Hooded Cat Enters Ma Breathin~Space Holding Briefcase,Weather Changes Rapily Against Seasons~Pace

Clouds Darken,The Sky Closes Grey,Lighting Stuck,Thundering~Sparking~Louder....//I Speak "Yo Holmes Lets Make This Quick,I Gotta Bounce,You Want This Columbian~Marching~Powder?"

He Stood Like Statue "Yo Again I Wont Ask You!,I Got Keys~By~The~Bundle....//"Hand Over The Benjamins,Lets Deal Dunny!,Before The Heat Gets Squeezed~And~The~Gun~Go

Unfazed His Eyes Grazed This Cats Mad Brave,Never Had A Customer Like This....//He Suddenly Sped Off Down The Gapin AlleywaY,I Felt Colder,There Had To Be A Light Twist

But Twist Was Heavy,Mind Rock Steady,I Realised Who The Hooded Figure Be,A Friendly Foe....//The DEVIL Had Visited Me,It Had MAde Sense Now,I WAsnt Sellin Snow.......

I WAS SELLING MA SOUL

PACMAN
11-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Uppin~@

PACMAN
11-27-2006, 06:00 AM
injected-needle,i Start Grasping~its~hug we Both Share The Passion~of~drugs....//infected-people,embarced In Eac Other Viens As We're Clasping~this~love

Ma Eyes Tilt Commading This Frame To Lay,she Simles Hope,ma Visions Grazed....//sringe Exits Spilling Out Pain,the Habit Engaged From Chocked Prison Days

she Admires Over Ma Drug Struck Body,her Eyes Widen~wiht~lust....//time Passes,ma Image Lying~in~dust,the Toxen Circulate Set Out Finding~its~worse

It Streams A Tidelwave Across And Paraziles Ma Structure To Shake~fit....//votim Sprays,ma Last Days!? Nah I Debate~this, she Speed Dials,words Secure "were Gonna Make It

The Slient Sirens Suggest Saviour The Flashin Light Fase Fear~and~danger....//bundled In The Back,shirt-open,the Action Flirt-spoken,mind Tripps Everythings Clear~and~stranger

These Tenticles Attach~to~machines,begin To Loss Conscieness Contacting~these~dreams....//
She Beats Ma Chest Relaps~she~screams,the Last Drivin Event Prehapse~its~seems

Ambulance Stalls To Spit Me Out,doctors Hold Sides,gaping Entrance she Welcomes~me~in....//all Pains Gone By Now,on Death Bed,only Hurt Was When I Felt~them~thro~sin

Heart Whimpers Lifes Sorrows Decrease~met,look Leftwards To See A Nurse Dressed Like A Priest~ess....//
At Ma Own Funeral!?wheres Am Family!? Nah Aight It,sheholds Ma Hand I Aint Desised~yet

Emergency Room Wallpaper,the Same Nurse Cluthes Fibulators Like Wedding Rings Says "does Anyone Object?"....//deaths Carryon~subject,am Hand In Hand With The Afterlife Murdered By A Drug,herion~suspect

The Last Struggle To Fight,parrying~meth,lungs Collapse There Arms Cant Carry~ma~breath....//so "whats The Answer" No Choice,foreced To Say Yes At Marrying~death

PACMAN
11-27-2006, 09:53 AM
feed!?~@

PACMAN
12-03-2006, 09:34 AM
Robber.

robbers Conscience

Wanted For Christmas~@

These Drugs Fuel This Fugitive Manhunt Surronded By Wanted~signs....//the Next Store Am A Robb~em~blind And Keep Spooked With This Haunted~mind

Been On The Run For Months Ma Career~flopped,over Now No Tears~dropped....//i Care Less About Existence Dauntless As All Fears~stopped

Cant Escape~the~visions,ma Fate~alone~in~prison!?no Chance No Hope~when~am~living!....//christmas Time Full Of Joy!?negative As A Buy A This Rifle Scope~for~thanksgivin

Go Through The Robbery In Ma Head In How Am A Draw Steady And Leavem Dead....//but Doubts Come In To Collide.fuck That! Am Raw! Ready To Bleed Em Red

Lock~the~gauge,time To Stock~the~wage, Keep Compused And Block~this~rage....//am A Shock~front~page And Pop~cunts~face No Cops~in~place To Stop~this~case!

I Was Pissed~at~birth Feel Less Agressive Today Tho Lucky For The Shopkeeper,missed~the~worst....//skimask Fashion Itchin Ma Face,deep Breath..then Burst In Pistol~first

"yo Cunt Face You About To Get Wasted,this Bag! Money Place~it....//the Infa-red Dont Miss Kid Face~it,just Pay Before A Spray~shit

Bag Filt~in~seconds,no Guilt~a~recon, Fastest Job Yet As A Scather....//"feel Sorry Or Proud",,the Latter,]"damm What Actions For A Father"

Block That Shit Out I Left For The Right~reasons Left Her A Night~bleedin With Quiet~breathing....//she Wants You Home Wanted Signs On Milk Cartoons Dark Days But Christmas The Light Season

No Turning Back Now Ma Pregnant Wife Carrys A Bastard As Ma Heart Pump Faster....//to Think The Last Time She Told Me We Were A Family I Laughed~at~her

Damm!

PACMAN
12-10-2006, 08:04 AM
rates and qoutes n shithttp://www.lyricalgods.com/board/forum/uploads/1ao/firemcug21[1].gif

????

PACMAN
12-12-2006, 07:53 AM
racisms Chess Blacks~on~whites,clashes Peace,weapons Gats~and~knifes....//built Up Anger Racks~up~strife,hard Headed Belivers Act On There False Facts~of~life

Even Kings And Queens Take~sides In Fates~pride,thats How Princess Diane Died....//pregnant To A Arab While Still In A White Royal Family!?nah That Aint Gonna Slide

Chases~by~press? Or When She Kept Eye Connect With The Queen Had She Faced~her~death?....//life Had Paced~its~breath,the Night Skies Brought Harm Thro Tunnel And Spaced~her~chest

Popes Words Got Him Wearing Bulletproof Vest In Islam....//his Own Wisdom Had Prisioned His Visions Which Was Held In His Palm

So Lifes Game~of~chess Gotta Put The Blame~to~rest ,deface It And Replace Shit.....//but We All Gotta Face It We All Racist

PACMAN
12-21-2006, 12:40 PM
Pacman Aka The Grim Raper
ya Dog Walkers With Plans~to~rap~shit,strecthed Lines Got Ya Fans~of~black~whips....//but Grim Hungry And Ahead Of His Time Like Advent Calenders In The Hands~of~fat~kids..!

I Be Filling Keys Like Stuntin~computers.up On Ya Idols I Bump~thro~ya~tutors....//ya Frontings~minewt~cuz,grim Always Aim Hype Like He Drunk~with~them~luggers..!

Flames Vent~thro~patiences,am Past Underground Status I Went~two~stations....//and This Kid Degranged Call Me Fucking Crazy Like Intercorse With Mental~patiences..!

Teeth Shatter When A Feed~bars Fucking Connected To The Street That A Bleed~tar....//and Damm Kid We All No There No Great Without G.r..!

Check The Time~bee,grim Shine I Leave Ya Blind~see Cor Blimey...//dark Minded And Grimey That Even Rays Of Lights Cant Find~me

This Kid Reach~stardom While Ya Herbs Washed Up In The Beach~garden....//own Point Always Spit Spectucular Like Kids With Speach~problems..!

Soon To Be A Dad Ages 20 Pass On Skills And Show Fetus~something~new....//chill Raps Freezin~cunts~till~blue And Grim Destroy Verses Like Jesus~wasnt~true..!

You No Am Ill Stallin~the~facts~and~shit While Ya Balling~by~accident....//and All Ma Lines By Sick And Gorey Like Am Callin~the~ambulances

A Lost Soul But Still Can Kick It

PACMAN
01-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Sum Sick Shit For U To Sleep On

Gambler

"gamblers Concience"

13 Of Hearts

I Leave Home On Cold-nights, A Gambles Dream To Roll-dice Hope It Comes True As I Hold-tight....//this Lifestyle Shows A Gold-light I Never Fold-spite The Debt Mountin Its Just There To Flow-fright..

It Will Be All Right As I Get Drunk To Relax-now-stable As I Take Part In The Craps-table Got A Son To Fend For,"a Good Parent!? Prephaes-unable"....//draining Ma Familys Wealth I Sap-the-mayple Just Addicted Its A Fact-and-labelled Id Scrap-for-play-doe "u Need To Be Smacked-by-fate-yo!!"

Move To Next Game Up-by-a-grand Aint Going Nowhere Stuck-to-my-hand Go To The Toilet With The Small Bag I Start Gullising-grams.....//look At Myself Who Can Fuck-with-this-man No Cunt Can Rupuse-my-plan Make All This Cash A Purchase-a-van.

Start-a-bissness When A Mark-ma-winngs Have The Best Crece I Can Park-my-kids-in Am A Spark-a-living With This Chance Am Given.....//"you Trippin Your Sons Home Alone Whos With-him He Stravin Empty Stomach Like The Contents Of Ya Kitchen.."

Ye A No That,thats How Am Trying To Make Ma Doe Fat "well Just Quit And Transfer-ya-chips....//then Ya Debt U Can Balance-that-shit" Stop Harsing-me-bitch Am On The Final Table Am Advance-then-split This Aint A Romance-so-get Your Hands Off-my-dick

Soon Ill Be Prancin In Whips "but The Odds-against-me You Can Still Be A Good Dad But Ya Flaws-are-plenty"....//fuck You!am The Best Parent Struggling Single Handedly Its Just That God-resents-me

Am Raw And Empty "now Feel How Your Child-straves Crouched On Cold Floors Till Tiles-carve While Your Miles-apart Just Sittin Piling-cards.....//hiding It By Smiling-hard Noing You Mind-scared Thinkin This The Way Forard Man You Just Blind-pa"

Shut Up!puttin Me-off-the-prize Straight Stuck In Ma Eyes You I Just Picked Up A Four-of-a-kind All-in!! Now Watch This Ballin!!....//he Calling!?shit Ma Hearts Starts Fallin I Feel Like Crawling Ma Heart Pumps Faster Till Boil-burst......they Other Dude Placed Down The Royal Flush..........................

Bigot Hitman
01-24-2007, 05:42 PM
i got u

Bigot Hitman
01-24-2007, 06:04 PM
I Leave Home On Cold-nights, A Gambles Dream To Roll-dice Hope It Comes True As I Hold-tight....//this Lifestyle Shows A Gold-light I Never Fold-spite The Debt Mountin Its Just There To Flow-fright..

(great flow, good use of schemes, ok lyrically 8.5/10)

It Will Be All Right As I Get Drunk To Relax-now-stable As I Take Part In The Craps-table Got A Son To Fend For,"a Good Parent!? Prephaes-unable"....//draining Ma Familys Wealth I Sap-the-mayple Just Addicted Its A Fact-and-labelled Id Scrap-for-play-doe "u Need To Be Smacked-by-fate-yo!!"

(Descent lyrics, good use of schemes, descent punchline 8.5/10

Move To Next Game Up-by-a-grand Aint Going Nowhere Stuck-to-my-hand Go To The Toilet With The Small Bag I Start Gullising-grams.....//look At Myself Who Can Fuck-with-this-man No Cunt Can Rupuse-my-plan Make All This Cash A Purchase-a-van.

(Lyrics are begining to be controlled by schemes, taking away from it, 7.8/10)

Start-a-bissness When A Mark-ma-winngs Have The Best Crece I Can Park-my-kids-in Am A Spark-a-living With This Chance Am Given.....//"you Trippin Your Sons Home Alone Whos With-him He Stravin Empty Stomach Like The Contents Of Ya Kitchen.."

(ok metaphor, gettin the point easy, descent lyrics, good schemes, 8.5/10)

Ye A No That,thats How Am Trying To Make Ma Doe Fat "well Just Quit And Transfer-ya-chips....//then Ya Debt U Can Balance-that-shit" Stop Harsing-me-bitch Am On The Final Table Am Advance-then-split This Aint A Romance-so-get Your Hands Off-my-dick

(ok i'm convinced that u didn't grow up speakin english from ur grammar, but i get what ur saying, u use schemes good though, 7.8/10

Soon Ill Be Prancin In Whips "but The Odds-against-me You Can Still Be A Good Dad But Ya Flaws-are-plenty"....//fuck You!am The Best Parent Struggling Single Handedly Its Just That God-resents-me

(Real nice substance/lyrics, i got ur point easy, good flow on the closer too,9.5/10)

Am Raw And Empty "now Feel How Your Child-straves Crouched On Cold Floors Till Tiles-carve While Your Miles-apart Just Sittin Piling-cards.....//hiding It By Smiling-hard Noing You Mind-scared Thinkin This The Way Forard Man You Just Blind-pa"

(once again, gettin the point of ur lyrics, good flow, good rhyme schemes again, 9,0/10)

Shut Up!puttin Me-off-the-prize Straight Stuck In Ma Eyes You I Just Picked Up A Four-of-a-kind All-in!! Now Watch This Ballin!!....//he Calling!?shit Ma Hearts Starts Fallin I Feel Like Crawling Ma Heart Pumps Faster Till Boil-burst......they Other Dude Placed Down The Royal

(real good closer with the loose end rhyme to end it, really like the "ballin" part of that mini verse too, 9.5/10)

Overall, the only thing i saw bad was the grammar/sentence structre and in a couple early verses u let the schemes controll what u were going to say next, but this overal was a nice piece, 8.8/10

PACMAN
01-25-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks Thats What I Was Looking For

Props