PDA

View Full Version : Prodigy is back!! New video

tragedykhadafi12
11-17-2006, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZLuFIADKYg&eurl=

12weLvE
11-17-2006, 01:06 PM
He looks mad dirty on that video lol...nice song though.

Cesar
11-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Good lookin out, i cant even listen to the song at work, but i could see the video, and that shit looks mad gutta, cant wait to peep it when i get home.

ThaGoldenChild07
11-17-2006, 03:10 PM
WTF did n e 1 c nas in the mirror after he spits his drink and after that he stabbs the mirror hmmmm. Dam man mayb it is beef wit Nas & P.

tragedykhadafi12
11-17-2006, 03:31 PM
why would they have beef. It says right on it jayz and jim jones diss nothing about nas

tragedykhadafi12
11-17-2006, 03:32 PM
I also thought he made up with jay z so maybe it isnt a jay diss

Razorsharp
11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
song was OK... that G-Unit tattoo pisses me off tho... and yeah that in the mirror was a replica Nas... if u pause it, he looks hella funny... peace

anti-social
11-17-2006, 04:23 PM
at the end...that sample was hot...didn't rza use it too? i know i heard it b4...i can't recall...and it was funny seein nas replica..Ha ha...

InfamousRD
11-17-2006, 04:31 PM
damn that shit is ill as fuck need to get that mixtape

tragedykhadafi12
11-17-2006, 04:43 PM
this means his solo hnic 2 is coming pretty soon.

wise the dumb
11-17-2006, 04:56 PM
this is the prodigy i know and love songs a banga. fucka g-unit but p holdin it down.

ThaGoldenChild07
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
why would they have beef. It says right on it jayz and jim jones diss nothing about nas

But dont u c wen P stabbs the image of nas in the mirror i dont think that means they're cool plus P's in G-Unit. That G-Unit tatt piised me off too.

Meta4
11-17-2006, 06:25 PM
tight shit.

tical2000
11-17-2006, 11:49 PM
fuck that song and video are fanstastic........sounds like the old PRODIGY..shits ill

youngdeck01
11-18-2006, 01:00 AM
he cant rap for shit anymore, atleast this song is shit, id hate to say it kuz im huge P fan, but this song sux...n that nas thing is stupid, he might have had a chance back in the day, now hes just startin sumthin he wouldnt be able to finish

Miliato
11-18-2006, 02:15 AM
dope video/song......good to see prodigy still on that shit......both new solo joints are gonna be crazy

Tetsuo
11-18-2006, 07:03 AM
The song is pretty sick, but he comes off looking like an alcoholic homo-thug.

Robert
11-18-2006, 07:27 AM
Chea the song is pretty good, but that verse is average, still not dropping those killa verses he used to

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2006, 08:57 AM
dope beat, g-unit always have the best commercial beats, who made this?

p's verse was ok, nothing special, he cant flow anymore.

nice vid though, thing with nas in the mirror was odd.

Dante
11-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Vintage P right here, that video is dope as fuck too; On some grimey ass shit.

Ginnsey
11-18-2006, 11:04 AM
Lol i saw this thread and i was like "no way prodigy released a new song?" then i realised its not the prodigy i was thinking of lol.

J.T.S.
11-18-2006, 02:07 PM
Don't Prodigy kina look like Jim jones??

J-DON
11-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Thats not Nas its the dude he fuckin shoots in the video coming back to haunt him. You dudes are ADD.

And for the dude who said P should lay off the dark shit.. wtf!?

Lil' Ruger
11-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Thats not Nas its the dude he fuckin shoots in the video coming back to haunt him. You dudes are ADD.

And for the dude who said P should lay off the dark shit.. wtf!?

co-sign.....u can clearly see the dudes face in the video when he gets shot the video is weird like when he's stabbing the couch this goes in the crazy high video section along with trippin (gravediggaz).

i liked dat shit video was mad tight i'm gonna peep it again and pay attention more. to the verses BTW the beat was dope.

he comes off as a crazy MF'r pay attention to the track he's rapping about killing this ONE dude even after he's done it....

if u look at his habits in the video he looks VERY paranoid and he's holding the knife with him at all times when in his house like someones gonna bust in and he utilizes it a few times without hesitation....

he nailed the dark shit perfectly u just have to pay close attention to the vid...

the TV thing just shows that he's very high.....and that the weed is making him go back in his mind too the shooting but he ignores it as if he doent care and he sits there and watches as if entertained by it each time.

and he basically sees some kind of demon in his room and has no reaction at all to it he just looks at it once and continues rapping.

alright and watch the first time when he sees the Demon PERFECTLY who's face is that that appears on the demon??? look very close its there for like on second....it took me awhile to pause it on the rite time.

and when he stabs the mirror it reverses implying that he never did it....

also the end shows alot like he looks at the window as pacing confirming he's paranoid....

the demons face was just a mask confirming he's hallucinating...and it confirms that it was the devil actually by showing the serpent crawling into and around it.

and he stabs the couch because he sees the mask or demon still there and the serpent and he's trying to kill it...the blood thing was probably to simulate that it was really there and really bleeding....

Lil' Ruger
11-18-2006, 04:32 PM
also i have to say alot of infamous videos are tight this might be wack to you (i like the song personally) but the video is dark and crazy to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiiX0DCY8SQ

this is also a dope video the mobb has good taste in the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoPSrpVf0EM

tragedykhadafi12
11-18-2006, 05:10 PM
this is a dope song and remember this is just the mixtape and it has a good song with a video. Imagine what the solo album will be like.

Lil' Ruger
11-18-2006, 06:38 PM
I was comin from a spirtitual standpoint & as a firm believer in GOD, I know there is a line u dont cross..im not judging him, cuz nobody is perfect. But once u play with matches u get burnt. Which means dissing the man above, portraying witchery in ur video, is uncalled for. And i refuse to support him or any other artist that choose 2 take that route with theyre career............1

seriously stfu and GTFO u obviously havent heard of GRAVEDIGGAZ guess you dont support the RZA either?

Dante
11-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Seriously, this is the best video i've seen this year, that shit was on some dark, evil, grimey shit. Very sick fucking video, i give mad props to Prodigy for that video.

Lil' Ruger
11-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Seriously, this is the best video i've seen this year, that shit was on some dark, evil, grimey shit. Very sick fucking video, i give mad props to Prodigy for that video.

it had so many hidden things in that vid like how he behaved in the video kind of gave you a better idea of the situation look at my post on the previous page (the long one)

tragedykhadafi12
11-18-2006, 11:41 PM
im still loving it and i saw it a bunch of times. Its creative.

Chief 'Broom
11-19-2006, 02:10 AM
|)

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2006, 08:56 AM
http://img83.imageshack.us/img83/2595/mac10handlezt4.jpg

haha, thats makes me crack up...like where the hell did they get this from, its like a down syndrome version of nas..

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2006, 09:20 AM
btw, who is this, sorry for my ignorance:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b122/losttapes/mactenhandle.png

he appears in the demon face at 2.59

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-19-2006, 11:06 AM
~Phat video, best hip hop video in years

P is alot better in this, but dont start saying it sounds like P of the old days, thats just an insult.

Tetsuo
11-19-2006, 02:27 PM
Prodigy - Mac 10 Handle

http://download.yousendit.com/FFF2A6EB49AFF1DB (http://download.yousendit.com/FFF2A6EB49AFF1DB)

Good lookin out!

haha, thats makes me crack up...like where the hell did they get this from, its like a down syndrome version of nas..

LOL!

Yo, this shit just came out of left field. We were all talking shit about how Prodigy fell off and then he comes out with this banger. Damn, if him and Havoc came together and did a whole album with tracks like this, it would be the best thing since Hell On Earth. Speaking off which, does anyone know who produced this track?

tragedykhadafi12
11-19-2006, 04:12 PM
who gives a shit about subject matter sometimes. If it sounds good then its good!!!! LOOK AT THE FUCKING SUBJECT MATTER OF MOST SONGS ON MTV AND BET, EVERY WHERE I BE GARANTEED TO GO DOWN WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT??

tha god concept
11-19-2006, 07:21 PM
weak!!!!!!

Robert
11-20-2006, 11:09 AM
Everyone appears to be jumping on this track saying "best vid of the year" and that sorta shit which is cool, coz everyone wants to see prodigy back at that level he was at during the nineties......but cmon......

the beat is good, the clip is grimy but that verse is preschool, half the bars dont rhyme and no one can believe that this sickle cell midget can do any of these things to anyone.......i might have believed it during their hey day (interlude before Survival Of The Fittest on The Infamous for example) but they sold out and fiddy has em by the balls.........my two cents

Spectrum7glr
11-20-2006, 11:14 AM
this shit is boring

tragedykhadafi12
11-20-2006, 12:10 PM
your boring

Spectrum7glr
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
it's my opinion, P is washed up
try to understand opinion instead of dissing the guy that said it, looser

LORD ZERO
11-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Ill Video.......wack Verses

Tetsuo
11-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Everyone appears to be jumping on this track saying "best vid of the year" and that sorta shit which is cool, coz everyone wants to see prodigy back at that level he was at during the nineties......but cmon......

the beat is good, the clip is grimy but that verse is preschool, half the bars dont rhyme and no one can believe that this sickle cell midget can do any of these things to anyone.......i might have believed it during their hey day (interlude before Survival Of The Fittest on The Infamous for example) but they sold out and fiddy has em by the balls.........my two cents

This coming from someone with Rass Kass in thier avi. How ironic.

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 05:32 PM
How come nobody mentioned Prodigy's inspiration for the hook and the dark video even. He got that hook or them chorus lines (but switched em' up a bit) from 'My Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me' from the Ghetto Boys. I assume everyone already knows this right ?? That joint from Ghetto Boys is a for sure classic. Scarface's verse to be specific is very similar though P switched it up a little for the hook. Plus, that whole video being paranoid, and the devil or evil after him and everything. So similar to the Ghetto boys classic video 'My Mind Is Playing Tricks On Me'. The hook especially plus some concepts in the video as well as track itself are a dead give away.

:list: :yes:

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 05:46 PM
But to make it even more clearer just peep it for yourself, see and here the video itself. Pay attention to Scarface's lyrics including video scenes. Especially the very beggining. The rest is somewhat similar but different. Coincidence, or not ??

QEAyS8BxRN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEAyS8BxRN0

tragedykhadafi12
11-21-2006, 12:56 PM
it's my opinion, P is washed up
try to understand opinion instead of dissing the guy that said it, looser

ok thanks loser

Robert
11-22-2006, 06:03 AM
This coming from someone with Rass Kass in thier avi. How ironic.
Yeah but if you seen what i said about Ras and the game beef you wouldn't be making that comment, aside from that the verse is wak, i cant respect a verse that rhymes about four times.....

ShaolinDarts
11-22-2006, 06:16 AM
Watching the video is like feeling back in 1995 again!

CYENCE
11-22-2006, 08:58 AM
Watching the video is like feeling back in 1995 again!
except back in 1995 P wasnt one of the worst rappers in the western hemisphere and a national joke

ShaolinDarts
11-22-2006, 10:45 AM
except back in 1995 P wasnt one of the worst rappers in the western hemisphere and a national joke

Hence the use of the word 'like' and not 'actually'