PDA

View Full Version : First freestyle !!!!!

Shoalin Buddah Monk
11-17-2006, 01:59 PM
I have been listening to the wu for quite sum time but i have never been to this sight and i have never freestyled before so i decided to try here it goes.

I release mad strees when i fly the trigger, i aint aimen for your chest this a dome shot, back the fuck off fore i make the black chrome hot, we blow the spot, twice i think not, im buckin,sluggz at ya cranium piece, the funk so sick ya caught the hint of the deceased, i pack the jammer wit the concealable hammer under the seat, iv'e killed mc's for less, do whats best, follow ya homie steps and get caught pointz to ya chest, ill leave em to rest, after i snatched his diamond crest. I spit venom in every direction, this flows so sick, causin you to overdose on asprin, mack 11 to ya neck you lost all respect next time ill bring the tech and leave ya whole crew stretched, madd bodies wrecked, lingerin around the subway late at nite , stab ya in ya kidney wit a rusty butcher knife.

koncretegorilla
11-17-2006, 09:15 PM
nice lines ckuz.. ay if u can cut ya lines up into bars that'll make shit alot more readable, like:

>>..
release mad strees when i fly the trigger//
i aint aimen for your chest this a dome shot
back the fuck off fore i make the black chrome hot//
we blow the spot, twice i think not, im buckin,sluggz at ya cranium piece//
the funk so sick ya caught the hint of the deceased
i pack the jammer wit the concealable hammer under the seat//.....

or sumthin like that man, just so it makes it easier for everyone to break up the bars, cos its hard tryna read it all as one.
But anyway man, dnt let me stand in ya way ckuz, u do wat u feel aight
Im just givin u a few suggestions to help wit ya already killah rhymez.

Lil' Ruger
11-17-2006, 09:17 PM
i'm sorr but do what he said because i refuse to read it in that form...

J.T.S.
11-18-2006, 12:05 PM
Not bad, keep freein'

Alesco
11-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Keep flowing bro

bad boy T
12-13-2006, 05:19 AM
Nice freestyle don't stop spitting
But just remember to break it down into bars

Peace: son of shalion