PDA

View Full Version : what states/cities am i sleeping on?

snapple
11-17-2006, 04:05 PM
NYC/Tri-State
Florida
Cali(never been to cali but i know so many heads from cali it's not even funny)

for real what else is dope. and only speak if you have knowledge, georgia and houston seem appealing too me. i've never left the east coast, and i've been living a new life, one of the things ive always wanted to do was travel. i figured i should see all of america before i leave america. so drop it on me.

WuTangWarrior
11-17-2006, 04:14 PM
u listen to virginia rap right???? Clipse/Quan/Fam Lay/Pharell

snapple
11-17-2006, 04:17 PM
no man i dont mean about rap music, i woulda posted in the hiphop section. i mean places to actually go to, in the physical. like fly or drive there feel me?

SHRAP
11-17-2006, 04:35 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

INF
11-17-2006, 04:38 PM
The N.O. was hot despite what some might think. Soulja Slim was on to something.

Kinda off subject but if you listen to Minority Report on Kingdom Come then you will see that Jay is trying to come with some real issues. I never heard anybody else make a Katrina track yet that stands up to that.:mmmyah:

Sicka than aidZ
11-17-2006, 04:38 PM
mtl is sick, i never been there tho

Sexy Jasper
11-17-2006, 04:48 PM
Antwerp, Amsterdam, Barcelona

Kriszy Substance
11-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Alaska, of course.

snapple
11-17-2006, 04:53 PM
alska....some type of joke? drop some knowledge... with erika i need to exploire america before i can leave this country. sick what is mtl? and shrap i got no idea what that means

Sexy Jasper
11-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Montreal he means.

Gawd
11-17-2006, 04:55 PM
dont come to phoenix.....i mean unless you want to have your photo taken with an illegal immigrant

maestro wooz
11-17-2006, 04:56 PM
mtl is montreal.

I think you should visit baltimore. The Inner Harbor is real nice, a nice espn zone, a pretty hopping club scene if thats what you're into. Go to a ravens game if you wanna see a good team and real fans. There's mad other shit to do and if you're trying to get around i think it's worth hitting up for a day.

As far as going out west, i dont know anything, i'm thinking about doing the same thing. My dream would be an "on the road" esque road trip out to denver or san fran.

Kriszy Substance
11-17-2006, 05:00 PM
No joke Snapple. 24 hours of day light in the summer, northern lights in the winter. Weed is pretty much legal. Lots of privacy to throw big parties. A girl that will provide top notch hospitality...need more knowledge?

Actually, it sucks here, but visiting is fun.

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:01 PM
ive been threw baltimore, it was during the day though, and i stopped at my boys building and we just smoked some blunts and did our thing i wasnt looking to stick around and have fun when i was there. but yea i forgot about b-more i hould check it again. ohh, well if i remember correctly montreal is in canada. and canada is not america. and if i go to canada i got people in t-dot so thats where id be, whats appealing about montreal?

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:03 PM
No joke Snapple. 24 hours of day light in the summer, northern lights in the winter. Weed is pretty much legal. Lots of privacy to throw big parties. A girl that will provide top notch hospitality...need more knowledge?

sounds intriguing, how far would it be from cali? cause i think thatd be a bitch getting from EC to alaska, itd prolly be much easier and less stressful going from the WC. so how far from the WC to alaska? nah that sounds like pretty good knowledge so far thanks, how about the cost of living? gasprices, blunt prices, hotel prices, food prices etc.... ive come to learn that new york has been raping me of my money all my life, shit is dumb cheap down south.

Gawd
11-17-2006, 05:05 PM

its not 24 hrs straight....the sun goes down for like a few hours. Or do you live in Northern Alaska?

tekunique
11-17-2006, 05:09 PM
its not 24 hrs straight....the sun goes down for like a few hours. Or do you live in Northern Alaska?
lol.. she lives there dude, why you trippin ed...

WuTangWarrior
11-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Tdot beats the hell outta Montreal but Baltimore is nice too

Kriszy Substance
11-17-2006, 05:10 PM
sounds intriguing, how far would it be from cali? cause i think thatd be a bitch getting from EC to alaska, itd prolly be much easier and less stressful going from the WC. so how far from the WC to alaska? nah that sounds like pretty good knowledge so far thanks, how about the cost of living? gasprices, blunt prices, hotel prices, food prices etc.... ive come to learn that new york has been raping me of my money all my life, shit is dumb cheap down south.

It is a high cost of living...not as high as new york. chronic is 40 to 50 bucks an eight but if you roll with me the shit is free (I havent paid for weed in like 7 months). It's far enough distance wise...I have no idea the exact amount.

The whole summer is not 24 hours..I live pretty much right in the middle of Alaska (the Interior as it is called). On solstice the sun does not go down. It never gets dark though...probably the darkest it gets is what you folks would consider dusk time or whatever that is called and that is toward the end of the summer. Still, it might as well be 24 hours of sun, mr. technical.

SHRAP
11-17-2006, 05:13 PM
whats appealing about montreal?

the best weed and 489489484894 different cultures of bitches to fuck

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:19 PM
the best weed and 489489484894 different cultures of bitches to fuck

you're an idiot *****

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:21 PM
It is a high cost of living...not as high as new york. chronic is 40 to 50 bucks an eight but if you roll with me the shit is free (I havent paid for weed in like 7 months). It's far enough distance wise...I have no idea the exact amount.

The whole summer is not 24 hours..I live pretty much right in the middle of Alaska (the Interior as it is called). On solstice the sun does not go down. It never gets dark though...probably the darkest it gets is what you folks would consider dusk time or whatever that is called and that is toward the end of the summer. Still, it might as well be 24 hours of sun, mr. technical.

ohhhhhhh mame sounds like you know how to treat someone right, and you know how to do it, chea. i was looking more of a timewise cause id prolly fly to alaska, driving threw canada would probably suck dick. i'm a nocturnal being who loves the sunlight(stupid right) so thatsa pretty ill factor. i like your style krizzy, i bet in alaska its all ill candian/alaskin homegrown too.

SHRAP
11-17-2006, 05:21 PM
you're such a whiteboy.

got a problem with white people fag?

"race was brought up....man when will society learn.....fuck this thread" :lmao:

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:22 PM
got a problem with white people fag?

"race was brought up....man when will society learn.....fuck this thread" :lmao

not at all, the comment you made was ridiculious though. it was extremley stupid, i shouldn't have said that i love white people PEACE to whitey, no disrespect to anyone i should have just said you were an idiot.

SHRAP
11-17-2006, 05:25 PM
so whiteboy equates to idiot? :lmao:

dude u really can dig yourself into a hole, somebody throw u a shovel u gonna be in china by tomorrow :lmao:

Gawd
11-17-2006, 05:34 PM
lol.. she lives there dude, why you trippin ed...

CA CHINGZ!!!1111

lawls just kidding. my friend used to live there and I grilled him on that shit many months ago.

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:38 PM
so whiteboy equates to idiot? :lmao:

dude u really can dig yourself into a hole, somebody throw u a shovel u gonna be in china by tomorrow :lmao:

son youre so stupid. I should have called you an idiot instead. it was just a weird comment "fucking bitches of a million different cultures" who says that shit? you are straight stupid, dug myself into a hole? LOL you just said something stupid as fuck, comprehend that?

L~>1<~NKS
11-17-2006, 05:38 PM
FT. Liq!!!

(Ft.Laurderdale, Fl in laymens terms)

This is usually the place where a few of us wucorpers be loungin, parlayin, wildin, etc, etc.

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:41 PM
chea ft laurderale is poppin, beautiful atmosphere, women, i really like florida, and i love how florida is becoming mini-new york, ive actually run into people who i use to know from back up north.....crazy right? florida is ill as fuck, its ill in a different way then NY. ive met some people from liq id like to go to their spot and chill more only been there once. and i had about 10 drinks in me that night so i might have had more fun then normal hahaha

L~>1<~NKS
11-17-2006, 05:44 PM
chea ft laurderale is poppin, beautiful atmosphere, women, i really like florida, and i love how florida is becoming mini-new york, ive actually run into people who i use to know from back up north.....crazy right? florida is ill as fuck, its ill in a different way then NY. ive met some people from liq id like to go to their spot and chill more only been there once. and i had about 10 drinks in me that night so i might have had more fun then normal hahaha

That's real sun - matta fack I grew up with BK catz in West Miami and sum headz from Queens and BX.

Word to the wise - SOBE is overrated. Unless u got paper and are VIP, it ain't worth even spendin ur time there - it's become way to strict.

SHRAP
11-17-2006, 05:45 PM
son youre so stupid. I should have called you an idiot instead. it was just a weird comment "fucking bitches of a million different cultures" who says that shit? you are straight stupid, dug myself into a hole? LOL you just said something stupid as fuck, comprehend that?

hol up, im stupid but u the dude thats reneging on what u said and sayin u shouldnt have said that? :lmao:

snapple
11-17-2006, 05:48 PM
hol up, im stupid but u the dude thats reneging on what u said and sayin u shouldnt have said that? :lmao:

how is learning from your mistakes stupid?

SHRAP
11-17-2006, 05:49 PM
u learn? :lmao:

snapple
11-17-2006, 06:10 PM
...keep doing you shrap, just dont do it anywhere near me aiight?

Sicka than aidZ
11-17-2006, 06:39 PM
u learn? :lmao:

lol

EAGLE EYE
11-17-2006, 07:01 PM
My buddy just got back from hunting up Near Canada.... He had a lot of good things to say about Montreal like plenty of strip clubs, cheap beer, good looking girls and tons of places to eat. Im hopefully gonna make a trip up there when I get a chance. If I see shrap Im gonna give him a rhinestone doo-rag.

oLd_KaiNry
11-17-2006, 08:16 PM

alaska is fun if u a die hard snowboard/ski fan ... other than that i dont see whatcha can do ? ride a boat and look at whales ?

maestro wooz
11-18-2006, 02:41 AM
i heard good things about montreal from a couple people who have went there. My aunt lives in philly and she says she goes clubbing alot. I know philly has a reputation for being a "young" city with alot of clubs and things to do. If you wanted to have some silly fun you could just go to any southern college campus really. Go to Charleston or something, mad bangin white bitches down there, i dont know if that's your thing but theres lotta parties also.

Seems like everyone else lives a small world life. Nerds.

CHRONZ
11-18-2006, 03:18 AM
alaska is fun if u a die hard snowboard/ski fan ... other than that i dont see whatcha can do ? ride a boat and look at whales ?

Ice bong ?

Murdah Piff
11-19-2006, 04:44 PM
whats appealing about montreal?

crazy night life, 18 to drink, clolonized by french prostitutes and then mixed with natives so now there are a lot of hot chicks, multi cultural, bomb weed

see the problem is yall hate on MTL

SHRAP
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
crazy night life, 18 to drink, clolonized by french prostitutes and then mixed with natives so now there are a lot of hot chicks, multi cultural, bomb weed

see the problem is yall hate on MTL

see thats the same fuckin shit i told him and he said i was stupid

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
dont come to phoenix.....i mean unless you want to have your photo taken with an illegal immigrant

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U STUPID :D