PDA

View Full Version : Please Read...MP3 Sharing...

anti-social
11-17-2006, 09:26 PM
Peace...i've come to this conclusion, i use to come to wutangcorp to get exclusive news on wu tang and sometimes get exclusive news on hip hop artists. but lately i'm seeing more opinions and arguments than news. So what i'm gonna start doing is start posting MP3's....one's i think that are good...some of you will appreciate them...some of you will not...some will be commercial artists some tracks will be raw and gritty...so please don't bash me....lets share music....and please don't put up entire albums..i aint tryin to get banned....lets try n not put up singles....we all heard them..unless someone requests it....but if the track is too wack..then i'm not gonna bother..LOL....i'm gonna start it off tomorrow...i'm exhausted....please comment...is this a good idea or will i get crucified for this?:looking:

ThereisnoG.O.A.Tok
11-17-2006, 09:32 PM
I thought it was already an hiphop mp3 thread somewhere around here

WuTangWarrior
11-17-2006, 09:44 PM
theres already a thread, and theres no problem with posting singles, just no full albums.....

Tetsuo
11-18-2006, 07:08 AM
Why does 50 have a G-Unot shirt on in your sig?

TAURO
11-18-2006, 11:06 AM
I started a similar thread and then had it closed by 36 because there's already an mp3 thread.