PDA

View Full Version : Jay-Z's Kingdom Come Is A CLASSIC

JackTrippa718JR
11-18-2006, 12:15 AM
This is the best album out in a long time. Jay is without a doubt the G.O.A.T. No one is touching him. Jigga is killing them out there.

Kenny Powers
11-18-2006, 01:22 AM
and ur clearly the biggest shithead in the world...

tical2000
11-18-2006, 01:25 AM
This is the best album out in a long time. Jay is without a doubt the G.O.A.T. No one is touching him. Jigga is killing them out there.

I am a huge JAY-Z fan.....but KINGDOM COME....yawn....

....like another BEYONCE colabo, NE-YO?, Usher?....yawn...these tracks arn't even good, you can almost hear Usher phoning in his vocal

JAY-Z took like no chances on this album, its probably JAY-Z's borringest album.....its not terrbile, just not that interesting....

his last album, THE BLACK album shits all over it

INF
11-18-2006, 01:34 AM
the beats are starting to grow on me.:spin:

That shit keeps poppin up on the iPod on random and I aint skippin any tracks so who knows. Nobody else made a Katrina track that real. He's starting to talk about new shit like prophecy and dreams and shit and we all know how I feel about that shit.

I still am against the capitolism that he let overcome him though. Dont get it twisted. I remain apart of the underground railroad and thats real talk.

LORD ZERO
11-18-2006, 03:06 AM
Lmao @ The Topic Title By Itself
Fuck Outta Here

beardman
11-18-2006, 04:07 AM
People are whining about the Ne-Yo, however his verse, delivery and flow were way better than Jay-Z's on Minority Report.

I think he did a good job. Much better than Jigga.
________
Mercedes-Benz A-Class history (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_A-Class)

Meta4
11-18-2006, 06:33 AM
I do like Ne-Yo. That kid got some real soul in his music. He'll be an R&B legend one day. And the new Jay album??? seriously seriously doubt it but i'll report back when I waste my time hearing it.

Robert
11-18-2006, 06:45 AM
Three syllables............dickrider

Rame
11-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Album is not good

Negative Plethora
11-18-2006, 08:31 AM
....no!

Jim Kelly
11-18-2006, 08:33 AM
One of his worst album.

Stanley!

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-18-2006, 08:38 AM
you must of been high on crack this album is incredibly wack

and i fucks wit jay-z

this album is garbage

zeppelin2k
11-18-2006, 09:16 AM
the threads on this part of the website and the wu chamber have been going down in their level of IQ lately in more cases than usual

Gawd
11-18-2006, 10:26 AM
YAWNS.

oDoUoSoKo
11-18-2006, 10:29 AM
no it isnt

snapple
11-18-2006, 12:50 PM
it just dropped how are u gonna say that....and so far it's pretty dope..it's no black album but hova still got it shit

Prolifical ENG
11-18-2006, 03:54 PM
When I first heard it, I kinda liked the Just Blaze beats at the beginning...its like "hey like a sequel to the Black album", then it kinda got boring after...not really boring...but just didnt hold my attention. Therefore I would give it 6.5 or 7/10 relative to Jay-Z....its an 8/10 as a commercial hip-hop album.

I dont hate the album...its just that people first listen and arent really enjoying the album but rather critiquing it.

However, my boy said that he listened to the album a few more times and it started growing on him. That is possible...but on the other hand that sometimes happens when you "want to like an album".

afterthought

on tues i see ads that it will be 9.99cdn...id buy it for that much.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
11-18-2006, 04:06 PM
I am a huge JAY-Z fan.....but KINGDOM COME....yawn....

....like another BEYONCE colabo, NE-YO?, Usher?....yawn...these tracks arn't even good, you can almost hear Usher phoning in his vocal

JAY-Z took like no chances on this album, its probably JAY-Z's borringest album.....its not terrbile, just not that interesting....

his last album, THE BLACK album shits all over it

borringest isn't a word

Longbongcilvaringz
11-18-2006, 05:32 PM
why the fuck are there so many threads about jay-z?

he dropped another mediocre album, and people are still on his dick.

classic? jay z has one classic and a collection of average albums, thats it, get over the guy.

HipHophead101
11-18-2006, 09:33 PM
word at the album being boring as heeeell all the beats sucked and wtf happened to kanye? he fell off as a producer haaaaard

11th Chamber
11-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Kingdome Come sucks balls.

Jim Jones new album is much better

wuswordz95
11-19-2006, 01:44 AM
why the fuck are there so many threads about jay-z?

he dropped another mediocre album, and people are still on his dick.

classic? jay z has one classic and a collection of average albums, thats it, get over the guy.

i ask myself the samething. there has o b e someone else somebody can shove down our throats

Longbongcilvaringz
11-19-2006, 07:52 AM
hm, yeah i just hate that jay z comes out with a new album, and people go crazy making so many threads about it and saying its a classic lol. and so much other shit gets slept on.

11-19-2006, 10:18 AM
For so many people I believe they came into Hip Hop on Jay-Z and they don't wanna give up the image they have in their mind of him as being the epicenter of Hip Hop......it's what it is, so they love & respect everything he does automatically & blindly

snapple
11-19-2006, 11:24 AM
For so many people I believe they came into Hip Hop on Jay-Z and they don't wanna give up the image they have in their mind of him as being the epicenter of Hip Hop......it's what it is, so they love & respect everything he does automatically & blindly

LOL most ridiculious shit ive ever heard

xHard to Earnx
11-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Really. I didn't even care about Jay-Z when I really got deep into rap. If anything, Wu is what did it for me, and I definitely don't accept their shit.

TSA
11-19-2006, 01:02 PM

try Fan Of Jay-Z......

faggot.

TSA
11-19-2006, 01:04 PM
this album is a very close classic, the Beyonce song is the only thing i didn't like, cause it was gay, but i can see why someone would call this a classic.

It's unargueably better then all post Supreme Clientele Wu-albums, and even Supreme had Stroke of Death, which i hate, and i'd still call it classic so yea, id agree.

sonny getz
11-19-2006, 01:40 PM

co-sign.

PLO-Stylez
11-19-2006, 01:54 PM

Lesson learned "dont smoke crack"

wuswordz95
11-19-2006, 02:59 PM

greatest and most understanding shit i ever heard

infamousWu
11-19-2006, 03:22 PM

get off the nuts
im going to give it a listen, but jay-z hasnt put out good shit since the blueprint and even that was sort of wack

TSA
11-19-2006, 09:30 PM

*COUGH WUTANG *COUGH

*COUGH the last for songs on this album eat 421'a asshole alive *COUGH *COUGH doesn't have a song as shitty as Fallout *COUGH *COUGH

faggots.

11-19-2006, 10:06 PM
just been waitin to bash that album huh? got personal problems wit it huh? lol

well *COUGH*AZ'S ALBUM SHITS ALL OVER THIS, AND SO DO MANY OTHER RELEASES THIS YEAR*COUGH*

*COUGH*JAY-Z IS A VERY OVERRATED ARTIST*COUGH*

*COUGH*THIS ALBUM IS VERY WEAK, AND *COUGH*IS A SAD PRODUCT TO GIVE TO FANS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITIN*COUGH*

But hell if you enjoy wackness that's your perrogative

imma go listen to blueprint now

maestro wooz
11-19-2006, 10:10 PM
i thought he retired? Jayz plays the public like a fucking puppet. Just like that "leaked" single that got so much press coverage. I havent even heard this album, but jayz is starting to piss me off.

snapple
11-19-2006, 11:12 PM
^^thats his goal, he's a hustler. so mission accomplished for him.

Kenny Powers
11-19-2006, 11:40 PM
its a good cd to lull me to sleep at night...

Robert
11-20-2006, 06:16 AM
try Fan Of Jay-Z......

faggot.
Try calling a shit album classic.....faggot

CYENCE
11-20-2006, 08:12 AM
Did I see somebody compare Kingdom Come to Supreme Clientele???
This album is truely mediocore, beats are trash, the Dre tracks must have been freebees , and Jay's lyrics are at their weakest. This album is on Blueprint 2/Best of Both Worlds wackness level

Kingdom Come
Lost Ones
Minority Report
Beach Chair

Only songs worth listening to. That Usher joint? Was that a joke? smh @ Jigga and Neptunes

Dae Ja Nae
11-20-2006, 09:48 AM
just been waitin to bash that album huh? got personal problems wit it huh? lol

well *COUGH*AZ'S ALBUM SHITS ALL OVER THIS, AND SO DO MANY OTHER RELEASES THIS YEAR*COUGH*

*COUGH*JAY-Z IS A VERY OVERRATED ARTIST*COUGH*

*COUGH*THIS ALBUM IS VERY WEAK, AND *COUGH*IS A SAD PRODUCT TO GIVE TO FANS WHO HAVE BEEN WAITIN*COUGH*

But hell if you enjoy wackness that's your perrogative

imma go listen to blueprint now

LMAO ... now that shit was funny ...

Personally I think he could have done a little better given the amount of time he had to put this shit together, but I do appreciate the maturity and growth present on a few of the tracks. He still seems to be a little too caught up on boasting about himself and his accomplishments, but I guess that's to be expected.

That being said, I'm really feeling The Prelude-yall know I go hard for Superfly (that's my shit). I also like 30 Something (shit is hot), Kingdome Come, Lost Ones, and I Made It.

The beat for Oh My God is bangin' (I love it's chaos), Minority Report is okay (I like the lyrics for this one, but the delivery was kinda shag-a-licious which really sucks).

IMHO, Show Me What You Got and Anything are extreamly WACK, but hey, maybe that's just me. All in all, I'd give it about 3.5 mics.

Peace

Orhan Gencebay
11-20-2006, 10:40 AM
no responses to "beach chair", the track produced by chris martin (coldplay)???

i think it at first it sounds decent. the beat chris martin provides doesnt sound like coldplay-remix which is good but very organic. but jay-z´s raps have nothing in common with the way chris martin sings (often whiney). i dont feel anything in his raps. i mean songs like "all that i got is you" from ghost deliver feelings, but this one only does to me when chris sings. then again it´s a weird combination. if this was with synthiebeats and beyoncé singing the hook it would be ok. but hey, it´s chris martin! wtf?

jay-z just doesnt fit this song! whatever, they were in the lab together. money opens doors.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-20-2006, 10:50 AM
*COUGH WUTANG *COUGH

*COUGH the last for songs on this album eat 421'a asshole alive *COUGH *COUGH doesn't have a song as shitty as Fallout *COUGH *COUGH

faggots.

wu fans are some of the most of their own critical in hip hop.

faggot.

this album a classic?, get of this site....