PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: UCLA student tasered by white LAPD for not showing I.D

thelion1856
11-18-2006, 10:45 PM
Middle eastern (persian) student was tasered by white LAPD in the computer lab for refusing to show police officers his I.D. The officers then continually tased him for no reason while the guy pleaded and begged them to stop. Little did they know the entire thing was caught on film. over 6 mins long.

Racist LAPD at it again. Hope they get fucked.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m3GstYOIc0I&search=UCLA%20UCPD%20Taser%20Iran%20Iranian%20Amer ican%20Police%20brutality%20Perisan%20taser

tajeco
11-19-2006, 02:47 PM
That's tough to say who's right. Maybe he was acting suspicious before the fimin started, and the police were trying to save the school from terrorists. Or maybe the police were trying out their new tazor for fun. I think I saw an African American in on it too, and maybe a hispanic. I don't think it's an issue of 'white vs. every other race' as people love to make it seem, but more of an out of control power hungry gang displaying their authority in an extreme and unnessary way

Kong
11-19-2006, 02:57 PM
i couldn't help but laugh at them 1st screams. but being serious they never had to taze him once. fucking crazy, "stand up or you get tazed again" haha.

Kong
11-19-2006, 03:02 PM
also i cant believe people just stand around watching there frind get fucked up like that, there were much more people than pigs there, fuck em up, they doing wrong, fuck the law. Tryin to argue there point at the end, lol

(Was this thread not in general?)

7EL7
11-19-2006, 09:10 PM
why did he refuse to show the authorities his ID ?

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 09:19 PM
also i cant believe people just stand around watching there frind get fucked up like that, there were much more people than pigs there, fuck em up, they doing wrong, fuck the law. Tryin to argue there point at the end, lol

(Was this thread not in general?)
They were so violent it would be like walking up to a bank robber and tell him to stop.

After getting tazered you can't just stand up on commando like that. I know because I have been volted several times and you can barely keep your eyes open let alone stand up after that. These assholes never learned anything about their stungun, what a bunch of amatures.

Prolifical ENG
11-19-2006, 09:20 PM
That's tough to say who's right. Maybe he was acting suspicious before the fimin started, and the police were trying to save the school from terrorists. Or maybe the police were trying out their new tazor for fun. I think I saw an African American in on it too, and maybe a hispanic. I don't think it's an issue of 'white vs. every other race' as people love to make it seem, but more of an out of control power hungry gang displaying their authority in an extreme and unnessary way

Yes.

why did he refuse to show the authorities his ID ?

Yes....the refusing part is always what leads to tasering.

My question is why do these reoccuring news threads (white cop abuses civilian) always come up in KTL???? What should we talk always talk about??

Intead of always ranting about crooked/racist cops, should we start a sticky with all these news articles? Its better to talk about all these instances that the media reports as a whole.

7EL7
11-19-2006, 09:23 PM
They were so violent it would be like walking up to a bank robber and tell him to stop.

After getting tazered you can't just stand up on commando like that. I know because I have been volted several times and you can barely keep your eyes open let alone stand up after that. These assholes never learned anything about their stungun, what a bunch of amatures.

good point

LHX
11-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Yes.

My question is why do these reoccuring news threads (white cop abuses black civilian) always come up in KTL???? What should we talk always talk about??

Intead of always ranting about crooked/racist cops, should we start a sticky with all these news articles? Its better to talk about all these instances that the media reports as a whole.
its not that common yo

Prolifical ENG

yes that is true....

cops themselves get tasored themselves because they need to know what its like. same as being sprayed in the eyes with pepper spray.

7EL7
Yes.

My question is why do these reoccuring news threads (white cop abuses black civilian) always come up in KTL???? What should we talk always talk about??

the same reason why people pay top dollars to see boxing matches

that shit had nothing to do wiff racism

Prolifical ENG
11-19-2006, 09:27 PM
its not that common yo

It is. I have read probably a dozen of these articles just on this site alone in the past year.

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Yes.

Intead of always ranting about crooked/racist cops, should we start a sticky with all these news articles? Its better to talk about all these instances that the media reports as a whole.I don't know who made this race related, but yeah, that's a way of making it more interesting. I rather look at it as just another story of police using exessive force and being very cruel to a defenseless person though.

Prolifical ENG
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM

Sometimes it is racism, but a great portion of the time it is not...and is either made an article to make it a race thing. ...to sell the article

This thread mentioned "white LAPD", which makes it seem like a race issue.

LHX
11-19-2006, 09:29 PM
although it does happen that innocent people get fucked over by authorities

i dont have much sympathy in this situation

i seen people act defiant in a attempt to get laid

this is 2006 we are living in here yo
smart money says show your ID and stay quiet so you can go back to plotting subversion

HANZO
11-19-2006, 09:31 PM
being tasered 5 times for not showing ID is ridiculous but as it was mentioned before you had all the other students watching like idiots. none of them went up to help the kid. and the cops telling him to stand up wat fools dont they go through training before becoming police officers.

LHX
11-19-2006, 09:33 PM
when you go into a building - a institution no less -that they make rules in

why the fuck would you be defiant?

man
pick your battles

HANZO
11-19-2006, 09:35 PM
when you go into a building - a institution no less -that they make rules in

why the fuck would you be defiant?

man
pick your battles

good point i gotta carry my student ID everywhere i go in my university, if you dont show ID when asked your asked to leave. if you be defiant about your asking for trouble, but still no reason to be tasered 5 times.

LHX
11-19-2006, 09:39 PM
tasered once or 5 times its all the same thing

being tasered is just wrong lol

what alternative did they have? seriously

if their job is to get the dude out, and the tool they have is a taser - what they gon do?

what they need is tranquilizer darts

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 09:42 PM
I don't know where people get "white LAPD" from cause I clearly see a black cop and also an Asian cop there.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-19-2006, 09:43 PM
Ive seen a video of a black man tasered to death by cops. He had epiliepsy and he was mentally impaired and was shouting at the cops to stop tasering him (he was also in a straight jacket) but they did it like 8 times and he had a heart attack and died.

It was on youtube not sure if it still is.

Why do they have to taser him if he doesnt stand up? What happened to just picking him up and carrying him out?

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Lmao What does the patriot act have to do with the cops?
Tazoring is funny cause it doesnt cause long term damage *D

P.S I bet it had nothing to do with the UCLA student being persian, more with the cops using the rarely used tazor.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-19-2006, 10:52 PM
Hah, thats heavy. The guy with the cameraphone has no future as an investigative journalist, thats for sure.
The sad fact is, having seen so many of these stories, this kind of brutality has become relative. A friend of mine has had a gun pointed in his face when he's gone over to CA to skate on more than one occasion..

born invincible
11-19-2006, 11:11 PM

perhaps he should have mentioned he couldnt stand up....

maestro wooz
11-19-2006, 11:15 PM
yeah the description the guy gave for the video is totally off, sounds like the guy was asking for trouble and the cops were being patient with him, but he wouldn't get up. Maybe next time they should have just hit him with their clubs, bet he woulda got up then.

7EL7
11-19-2006, 11:25 PM
being tasered 5 times for not showing ID is ridiculous but as it was mentioned before you had all the other students watching like idiots. none of them went up to help the kid. and the cops telling him to stand up wat fools dont they go through training before becoming police officers.

hmm true

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM
that's painful to watch shit...

7EL7
11-19-2006, 11:38 PM
Everyone jumps on this.....what if it were black cops and an asian man?

thats a big what if clown man

its mostly been white on black for the longest

you didn't know ?

thelion1856
11-19-2006, 11:53 PM
the reson he doesnt show them an id is because he did not have one on him, there were over 50 witnesses there who said he did not have an id with him and the cops were telling him to leave the computer lab cuz he had no id and he refused saying its his right to use school computers or some shit.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Did this thing get any big media coverage? Or was it just brushed under the carpet?

wise the dumb
11-20-2006, 04:21 AM

but yo, you have to admit that its always a white police officer abusing a minoritee. ive never seen a video of a cop abusing a white man for no reason.. if somebodys got that video, plz show me it cause that be interesting to see!

7EL7
11-20-2006, 07:02 AM
but yo, you have to admit that its always a white police officer abusing a minoritee. ive never seen a video of a cop abusing a white man for no reason.. if somebodys got that video, plz show me it cause that be interesting to see!

so true

remember when those TWO cops went to handcuff that little 4 year old girl ?

if she was white that shit would have never happened

in this video though, i seen a black cop -

fabiojonz
11-20-2006, 08:04 AM
the cop tazering him is definitely black, it's not only white cops that fuck people up it's all of them,in jamaica they have some of the worst cops and not many of them are white, just listen to NWA "don't let be a black and white one cause they'll slam you down to the street top, black police showing off for the white cops"

usually though cops only fuck peeps up on the street, in a university is weird shit, i don't think 3 of them would have a hard time carrying one kid to their fucking car.

CHRONZ
11-20-2006, 08:11 AM
Middle eastern (persian) student was tasered by white LAPD in the computer lab for refusing to show police officers his I.D. The officers then continually tased him for no reason while the guy pleaded and begged them to stop. Little did they know the entire thing was caught on film. over 6 mins long.

Racist LAPD at it again. Hope they get fucked.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m3GstYOIc0I&search=UCLA%20UCPD%20Taser%20Iran%20Iranian%20Amer ican%20Police%20brutality%20Perisan%20taser

Hold up are you color blind ?
:cop: <--- Y.E.L.L.O.W. AND A B.L.U.E. HAT ?, ...
Yes.. a B.L.U.E hat, not white... but blue...

A cop is a cop no matter what color,

7EL7
11-20-2006, 08:41 AM
are yall saying fuck the police ?

IrOnMaN
11-20-2006, 09:04 AM

Are you serious? The police and the students thought he was a terrorist just because he was Arab and the police were just having fun? You've got to be kidding me, dude. Your statment about this situtation is so fuck up I don't even think you have any ideal what you've just posted. I'm not trying to flame you or anything, I'm just saying that you should think about this a little more.

That guy didn't deserve that, seriously. I hope those cops burn in hell!

LHX
11-20-2006, 11:06 AM
there are some places in this world where if you go there and dont follow the rules, worse things would happen than being tasered

now
if dude was just sitting around and the cops jumped him for no reason - that would be a different story

but they clearly asked him to do something, and he didnt

he made the choice

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 11:10 AM
Yeah, he could have cooperated and everything would be honkey dory, no pun intended. He made a choice, but the police could have been more professional about it instead of repeatedly tasering him and demanding he stands up. To me they look like a bunch of rookie cops thinking they're in control when clearly they're not.

LHX
11-20-2006, 11:35 AM
Yeah, he could have cooperated and everything would be honkey dory, no pun intended. He made a choice, but the police could have been more professional about it instead of repeatedly tasering him and demanding he stands up. To me they look like a bunch of rookie cops thinking they're in control when clearly they're not.
point

Jasp-o comes with the correct summary of the situation

Alesco
11-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Still no need to TAZE the guy 5 times though