PDA

View Full Version : EXCLUSIVE! US government admits to the existence of UFO's! (FULL VIDEO OF BRIEFING!)

thelion1856
11-19-2006, 12:49 AM
wow this shit is insane, officals in the government come out. wow.

http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/02/us-government-staff-confirms-ufos-and-aliens-are-real/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dark-truth.org%2Fokt312006-6-disclousure-project-government-ufos.html&frame=true

the silencer
11-19-2006, 03:13 AM
watchin it right now...

its from 2001....and 10 mins into it i havent heard the word UFO yet or anything even close to it...

ok there it is..

i totally believe in UFOs (for reasons ill share tomorrow, im too high and tired right now) but i gotta see more proof about THIS specific video.....i wooda thought id have seen this or heard of this before...

V4D3R
11-19-2006, 03:36 AM
www.disclosurproject.org has way more info - or their myspace. We been advocating this stuff since 2003 on methical - props to Alex

J-Cee
11-19-2006, 08:46 AM
...woah........this is crazy..the only way i could see it as not of been on tv or put forward to the people as Pppl who are hiding the truth of UFO's existing would stop it from being aired...but yeh i wanna get more info on all this shit ay.its crazy

props for the video.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-19-2006, 11:48 AM
Its a scientific fact that we're not the only 'intelligent' lifeforms in the universe. Most of the stuff that conspiracy fans have on UFOs is hoax data though. Even the stuff the government talk about is scripted, and will sound totally ambiguous, as to not validate or dismiss what they know or don't know. Conspiracy theories make big bucks

Kong
11-19-2006, 03:12 PM
Get there book with all the testomonys in, its just called "DISCLOSURE"

here: http://www.disclosureproject.org/shop.htm#Disclosure%20Book

the silencer
11-19-2006, 10:35 PM
i was watchin a show on history channel this morning about UFOs and USOs...its like all these Navy dudes who kept seein shit rising out of the water and zoomin all ovr the place when they were out at sea...

and the dude who was doin most of the talking in that video appeared on the show a few times...

the UFO Files series that the history channel is always showin has been enough to convince me about UFOs....all these professional commercial pilots reporting shit that they see and theres so many of them....plus all the military personnel who report that they've seen stuff..

the main argument that was always given by ppl who brush off the UFO stuff was always "well, look at these idiots who claim to see them" cuz it seemed like it was always some farmer in the middle of nowhere in rural United States...but i dont think all these airline pilots and military ppl cood just be crazy and makin shit up...

Sicka than aidZ
11-19-2006, 11:49 PM
watchin it right now...

its from 2001....and 10 mins into it i havent heard the word UFO yet or anything even close to it...

ok there it is..

i totally believe in UFOs (for reasons ill share tomorrow, im too high and tired right now) but i gotta see more proof about THIS specific video.....i wooda thought id have seen this or heard of this before...

hey whatz up playa? aint seen ya in a minute man stay wit us. peace

the silencer
11-20-2006, 10:29 PM
hey whatz up playa? aint seen ya in a minute man stay wit us. peace
peace Sicka..

i been a lil busy wit school n shit but ive been checkin here like everyday....all the 5% shit is gettin annoying and Black Man bothers me for some reason...so i havent been gettin into any of these discussions goin on..

i got a post brewin up in my mind tho that im gonna put up soon that i wanna see what u guys think about....

born invincible
11-21-2006, 09:18 AM
this video offered no solid evidence... only testimony, which is obviously impossible to verify.

froth
11-22-2006, 07:21 PM
my grandad worked at lockheed for 50 years and disc shaped craft are military craft that act on gyroscopic principles. he told me in my lifetime this would be revealed. its just like when they tested the stealth bomber. thats why you can go watch these things around military bases

LHX
11-22-2006, 07:26 PM
gyroscope is the ill technology

thats what b-boys and martial artists use

froth
11-22-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah you know, there could be aliens, ive done reading on everything from the face on mars to gods of eden, but i can say with absolute certainty that the military has disc shaped craft

LHX
11-22-2006, 07:36 PM
disc shaped craft and gyroscope technology is prolly a threat to the oil industry

Sicka than aidZ
11-22-2006, 07:37 PM
whatz good frothworth?

peace Sicka..

i been a lil busy wit school n shit but ive been checkin here like everyday....all the 5% shit is gettin annoying and Black Man bothers me for some reason...so i havent been gettin into any of these discussions goin on..

i got a post brewin up in my mind tho that im gonna put up soon that i wanna see what u guys think about....

soundz tight, do it up^O^ yeah your right the brothaz is arguin to much itz bringin the forum down in a way. i dont mind the knowledge they share but itz a lil wak fishin thru the bullshit

Kong
11-23-2006, 03:12 PM
this video offered no solid evidence... only testimony, which is obviously impossible to verify.

but having 2 astronauts testimony's is quite convincing among all the other gov, army, navy, airforce officials testimony's.