PDA

View Full Version : How to make a person commit suicide...

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:22 PM
So I got Chica pissed off today cause I had my away message and I would not reply to her messages.. so I told her to fuck off... then she got pissed and this is what she wrote...

of course in her font size 15...!!!!

Tamra Smith: oh one more thing FUCK THE BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!
JusticEquality : fuck you .. you jsut fucking bitter cause your life sucks
Tamra Smith: SO WHAT??? WHAT YOU DO HAVE??
JusticEquality : I have a great fucking life I have great fucking friends... you dont
JusticEquality : i have great kids who love me
JusticEquality : and u dont got shit
JusticEquality : u got parents that dont give a fuck about you
JusticEquality : u wanna kill yourself cause ur life sucks
JusticEquality : u think u the ugliest girl on earth
JusticEquality : cause u know u are
JusticEquality : u will die alone cause u think all men are dogs and cheaters
JusticEquality : u are a piece of shit.... die already
JusticEquality : ur life revolves around a fucking forum...
Tamra Smith: SCREW YOU!!!
JusticEquality : thats the best shit u can come up with??
JusticEquality : ure a joke
Tamra Smith: SO WHAT?? AND ANOHTER THING I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU NOT POSTING MY IMS ON THE BOARD CAUSE THAT REALLY IS A FUCKED UP THING TO DO BUT I 4GOT YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT PEEPZ BEHIN MY BACK
JusticEquality : u catching feelings not me...
JusticEquality : dont trip this one is going up there too..
Tamra Smith: FINE DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT BITCH!!!! YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT JUST LIKE LEGATO WAS!!!
JusticEquality : ohh legato.. famous legato
JusticEquality : the nigga u thought looked like a soap opera superstar
Tamra Smith: SO WHAT??
JusticEquality : when hes in fact a fat ugly person just like u
JusticEquality : except he was cooler cause at least he wasnt walking around blind like yo blind asss
Tamra Smith: YOU KNOW WHAT?? FUCK YOU OK?? JUST BECAUSE U GOT 2 KIDS AND I DON'T DON'T MEAN SHIT 2 ME CAUSE I GOTTA A LIFE
JusticEquality : u got a life???
JusticEquality : lol
JusticEquality : u got a life??
JusticEquality : really how is it that u got a life when u online 24/7
JusticEquality : begging people to be their friend?
Tamra Smith: I'M NOT ONLINE 24/7 CAUSE I GOTTA JOB AND I DON'T HAVE TIME 2 FUCK AROUND WITH IMMATURE ASSHOLES LIKE YOU OR ANYONE ON THE BORAD CAUSE IT REALLY MEANS NOTHING 2 ME AND I DON'T HAVE TO BEG PEEPZ TO BE MY FRIEND CAUSE I HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Help... How can I make this girl commit suicide........??????

mashqauck
11-19-2006, 05:25 PM
tell her she has syphillis and she has nothing to live for

Frontal Lobotomy
Tell her she's really a dude?

INF
How does "she" know you are posting the IM's in here?

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:32 PM
She be getting online at her job.. wouldnt it be a different IP address??

INF
11-19-2006, 05:33 PM
She be getting online at her job.. wouldnt it be a different IP address??

yeah. you right. I dont know why I didnt think about "her" going to another PC.

Wu-Tality
11-19-2006, 05:36 PM
Don't waste your time.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:38 PM
yeah. you right. I dont know why I didnt think about "her" going to another PC.

Her... IT?? LOL...

Eh... she bugging cause she cant get on the forum anymore...
u know what I thought about .. ok IT can get online from work and her school......... and well for some reason I dont believe IT when IT claims IT works.. blah who the fuck cares... I regret now ever trying to figure IT out
and ITS anger

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:41 PM
HOLY SHIT INFINITY SHES CALLING YOU OUT... CHECK THIS SHIT OUT~!

Tamra Smith: and if Infinity wants to know soemthing he can ask me on here and nowhere else if he's such a Pussy to even ask you. and also tell him i have a computer at home and i don't have to be signed on the board to see what's going on even thought i'm banned. THAT'S HOW I KNOW THAT YOU POST MY IM'S UP AND YA LIL DISPLaY NAME on MYSPACE IS REALLY CUTE!!!!!

SHRAP
11-19-2006, 05:43 PM
some ppl need 2 turn their fuckin computer off for real

Inspectah_Dirk
11-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Yo, why u still chatting with that filthy whore? Block her already. She will get AIDS eventually and die. And no, she will not get it by sex, she will just get it out of the blue, she'll wake up and have aids..nature's way of wiping out the weak.
I'm hoping it will be superaids tho.

Oh, please tell her that i said this.

ShaDynasty
11-19-2006, 05:44 PM
so has tamra gave you any pics ms rza?
show em, im sure that would piss her off

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:46 PM
Yo, why u still chatting with that filthy whore? Block her already. She will get AIDS eventually and die. And no, she will not get it by sex, she will just get it out of the blue, she'll wake up and have aids..nature's way of wiping out the weak.
I'm hoping it will be superaids tho.

Oh, please tell her that i said this.

yo I dont know how to block on yahoo.. theres this stealth settings but no block either that or I am too tired to even read that shit right?!!

Yeh Ill post it on a comment for her ass on mi espacio

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:47 PM
so has tamra gave you any pics ms rza?
show em, im sure that would piss her off

Nah not at all yo... she claimed forever that she was in the process of buying a camera so she can prove herself.. but I mean she could of asked any of her called friends to take a pic and post it.. that shit does not take long...
I got a camera phone and still post pics.. not lately and not anytime soon though.. but still.. from what I know is that IT wants to get plastic surgery so It can look like Beyonce.. ?! :?

Inspectah_Dirk
11-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Lol, whats her yahoo name? I'll see if someone is blockable.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 05:50 PM
tamra smith
is her display name..
whitedyamond02@yahoo.com

thats her email..

umm here im me on there
entermychamber is my yahoo ...

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 05:53 PM
I usually just tell them I'm deeply in love with 'm.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 06:03 PM
well that wouldnt work for me

ShaDynasty
11-19-2006, 06:04 PM
i got a solution
just block her e-mail, myspace etc

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 06:05 PM
well that wouldnt work for me
That's because you don't know me. But we'll get there...

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 06:08 PM
i got a solution
just block her e-mail, myspace etc

AIGHT... LET ME DO THE MYSPACE THING CAUSE I KNOW HOW TO DO THAT SHIT.. BUT AS FAR AS THE YAHOO MESSENGER .. I DONT KNOW HOW? I CANT FIGURE IT OUT?

ShaDynasty
11-19-2006, 06:13 PM
i dunno about that, its easy to block people on msn

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 06:16 PM
Its Easy On Msn And Aim.. But I Really Forgot How To Use Yahoo...
I Use It Cause My Peoples From Work Are On It And We Are Allowed To Use Yahoo And Msn At Work.... To Chat While Working Hahaah Wtf But Anyways.. Ill Figure That Shit Out

INF
11-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Hahahaha! "she" changed her name to whitediamond from spanishdiamond. Weird. Alls I got to say to you chica is that yous a fake ass mf and you need to get in touch with yourself and not the way you like.

I quit trying to expose ppl up in here when I finally found out why there is a GODDESS. Cuz in that situation, I was just bringin the guy heat that he dont need. I aint fixin to fuck it up for anybody that is actually up to something. As for the fake phoney fucks that are up to nothin - They needs to get a life that got goals and shit thats positve.:mmmyah:

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 08:19 PM
yeah..

EAGLE EYE
11-19-2006, 08:21 PM
this is funny stuff

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2006, 08:30 PM
kill their family and then cut off their limps

...damn I need to stop watching these dumb horror movies

brown_dogg
11-20-2006, 01:16 AM
what the hell is up with her? she's like 20somethin and she's still flipping out over the internet like that? that's crazy. i'm kinda glad i never interacted with her while she was on the corp.

what a waste of life.

Strange Fruit
11-20-2006, 07:23 AM
^lmao @brown dogg's sig.

umm,,
hold up, you're saying, that even when you make it obvious you hate her,
she still doesn't leave you alone?
damn.

tell her there's a whole world out there that knows nothing of her, and wouldn't give a rat's ass if she killed herself.

maybe she'll try just to prove a point.

Jeru
11-20-2006, 08:46 AM
Tell it we all pitched in some money to send it a nice virus and that as we speak that virus is eating it's pc from the inside leaving it with nothing to do except jump to it's untimely death while wearing her I *heart* WHAM ! t-shirt and singing wake me up before you go go.

Strange Fruit
11-20-2006, 10:39 AM
oooh WHAM! is a killa!
oh yeah. that'd definitely work,,,

one problem:
she watches the site on the DL, so she'd
know what you're up to.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 10:58 AM
I want her to know I'd pour hot gook juice into every one of her greasy orifices if I ever came across her obnoxious personality.

Strange Fruit
11-20-2006, 11:15 AM
how incredibly sexy of you.

snapple
11-20-2006, 11:28 AM
T is a G. i can fuck with her head, i'll make her feel pretty then dip out and say mean things to her. she'll pull the trigger after.

nah im just playing, i wouldn't want anyone to commit suicide, but damn T you got that bitch IMing you? you're prom queen of the internet

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 11:29 AM
You should see my uterus crunch fiasco moves, I'm like the MacGyver of abortions.

Jeru
11-20-2006, 11:44 AM
It should just go to Egypt and start talking bout I'm the new Nefertiti and shit and they'd mummify her ass alive leaving a hole at the bottom so scarabs can crawl up her butthole to create a whole new species of killer scarabs Brendan Frasier can kill in The Mummy 3 : Nefertiti's Butthole

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 12:09 PM
You know what would be really cool... if you give someone a blood transfusion and mix their blood with concrete powder. They'd turn into some sort of statue I figure. When I'm old, I want that, the hell with a cremation.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 01:52 PM
You know what would be really cool... if you give someone a blood transfusion and mix their blood with concrete powder. They'd turn into some sort of statue I figure. When I'm old, I want that, the hell with a cremation.

Ive tried that with a guinea pig once, bitch died, got hard as a rock, and then i threw it trough the window of my 7 year old neigbour girl...she was missing that guinea pig for like 3 months.
She's still seeing a shrink for this. :no: Get over it girl.

snapple
11-20-2006, 01:53 PM
some of you are insaine or have a pretty fuckin weird sense of humor

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 01:57 PM
some of you are insaine or have a pretty fuckin weird sense of humor

As long as you're not talking about me.. :frusty:

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Nah, he was talking about that sicko who killed his neighbors guinea pig and threw it out the window.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey man, i threw it trough the window, not out.

Gawd
11-20-2006, 02:38 PM
ignore her?

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 02:41 PM
ignore her?

U are sharp. As a knife.

Gawd
11-20-2006, 02:48 PM
I do my best.........but sometimes after chatting it up with some of you in here my mind just becomes numb and coarse.