PDA

View Full Version : So I just found out I'm goin' to Syracuse for Christmas/New Years...

Unforgiven
11-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Yeah, my parents just told me we are gonna be headin' down to Syracuse, which I assume is in New York. I've never been, so I don't know what to expect. Can anyone tell me some nice shops to check out? I'm lookin' for some nice polos, tees, jeans, etc. Syracuse isn't one of those hardcore rich white places, is it?

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 04:40 PM
I heard its boring.....

JK Nah I have no clue yo

Unforgiven
11-19-2006, 04:42 PM
Ah well, I may not go and throw a party at my crib.

I still love your sig MsRza, that shit cracks me up all the time

mashqauck
11-19-2006, 04:46 PM
syracuse is the home of oranges right?

MsRzaRecTaH
11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Nah well nah??? I dont think so????
what the fuck mash? u and ur crazy asss questions.. and give me one of ur sigs that u had on here.....
it was of a girl...
who had a deformed hand and u put
something like west side? northside? peace? lol

maestro wooz
11-19-2006, 04:55 PM
syracuse is pretty boring. Upstate new york, it's cold as hell. Anyone from there might be able to tell you things to do, but syracuse is a pretty boring city.

tha god concept
11-19-2006, 04:57 PM
syracuse sucks bad man...why u so amped about it?

mashqauck
11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
Nah well nah??? I dont think so????
what the fuck mash? u and ur crazy asss questions.. and give me one of ur sigs that u had on here.....
it was of a girl...
who had a deformed hand and u put
something like west side? northside? peace? lol

HAHAHAHAHA I JUST SPENT LIKE 9 MINUTES LOOKING FOR THAT PIC BUT I CANNOT FIND IT.... IT FREAKED ME OUT A LOT THOUGH HAHAHAHHAHAHA :dududu:

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 04:59 PM
syracuse is pretty boring. Upstate new york, it's cold as hell. Anyone from there might be able to tell you things to do, but syracuse is a pretty boring city.Werd lives there and he says it's incredible. So I guess it's some place where there are no black people.

DREW-DIE$EL
11-19-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah, my parents just told me we are gonna be headin' down to Syracuse, which I assume is in New York. I've never been, so I don't know what to expect. Can anyone tell me some nice shops to check out? I'm lookin' for some nice polos, tees, jeans, etc. Syracuse isn't one of those hardcore rich white places, is it?

syracuse is the home of oranges right?

haha, first of u want some nice polos but u hope it's not a rich white place?

and yeah mash, u right for once son, the University of Syracuse's team name is the Orangemen and there mascots a huge fuckin orange.

Unforgiven
11-19-2006, 06:49 PM
Whatever, I don't want those fuckin' skin tight ass Ralph Lauren polos, I want some nice baggy ones. I'm amped about goin' cause I've never been, so yeah...

Sicka than aidZ
11-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Wow

oLd_KaiNry
11-19-2006, 07:41 PM
syracuse is a ghetto

Unforgiven
11-19-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm Canadian, we study your geography but we don't give two fucks to remember anything about it.

EAGLE EYE
11-19-2006, 07:59 PM
I'm Canadian, we study your geography but we don't give two fucks to remember anything about it.

Who really gives a fuck about geography anyways?

Gawd
11-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Who really gives a fuck about geography anyways?

Strippers do.....i mean with their higher education....