PDA

View Full Version : Way to encourage segregation...

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7006/bbjcoveroprahyx2.gif

Jesus Christ!

Os3y3ris
11-19-2006, 06:45 PM
All of these people work with whites as far as I know.

7EL7
11-19-2006, 07:35 PM
yeah it should just say "Business"

how dare black people try to have something for themselves with out including the people who hate them

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Don't you think that's a little short sighted?

LHX
11-19-2006, 08:31 PM
nobody can have anything for themselves

this is earth

Sexy Jasper
11-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Something tells me you have an open mind to communism.

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2006, 09:37 PM
Black ppl are the biggest race haterz now, but they have just cause (history)

born invincible
11-19-2006, 10:20 PM
yeah it should just say "Business"

how dare black people try to have something for themselves with out including the people who hate them

i just love the way you routinely put all white folks in the same category!

LHX
11-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Something tells me you have an open mind to communism.
i have a open mind to get-these-monkeys-off-my-back-and-let-me-relax-ism

on a side note - if everybody was 'rich', then money would become worthless

this system we live in just dont work

but seriously - we need more grinning order-takers on magazine covers
so everybody can work hard to keep this way of life in place

abasi
11-20-2006, 10:37 AM
i wish that affirmative action,naacp, black colleges and any awards for any specific ethnic group didnt exist but America made it that way with racism and slavery

so whose to fault

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 10:41 AM
I don't know who is to blame, but to people from outside the United States it's really strange to see this.

LHX
11-20-2006, 10:46 AM
I don't know who is to blame, but to people from outside the United States it's really strange to see this.
thats because its strange

usually - things that stink dont even realize they stink

hence the fact that the objective-3rd-person-detached point of view is usually (if not always) the best

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 11:03 AM
You mean because that way you won't let any emotions you have affect your opinion?

Frontal Lobotomy
11-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Wow, that magazine looks a scintillating read. The bit where they're like "being successful and black doesn't mean acting white" bit is well funny

snapple
11-20-2006, 12:21 PM
how is educating black people segregation?

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 12:42 PM
Well, why not a magazine educating all people? See, if for every skin colour you'd have a magazine, tv channel, record label, clothing brand, fastfood place why stop there? Let's divide the sidewalk in one for every race, have public restrooms for black people, Asian people, Mexicans, etc, where to draw the line?

snapple
11-20-2006, 12:52 PM
^^because not all people are equal. thats the truth. different ethnicites go threw different shit, you against BET and telemundo too?

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 01:14 PM
You know why (a lot of) people of different cultures are going trough 'different shit'? Segregation is the answer again.

maestro wooz
11-20-2006, 01:30 PM
i have a open mind to get-these-monkeys-off-my-back-and-let-me-relax-ism

monkeys? how is this guy still a mod?

you could say i'm in the middle on this. Black people do need black people to look up to, especially ones who "didn't act white" but it is a clear seperation. If there was a "white business" magazine then black people would be all up in arms about it. You can't have equality without, equality. There needs to be a middle ground where black interests are promoted without being racial and exclusively black.

snapple
11-20-2006, 01:35 PM
You know why (a lot of) people of different cultures are going trough 'different shit'? Segregation is the answer again.

the reality is we live in a segregated world, it would be PEACE if we could all hold hands and leave in peace together but thats not how the world is, at least america. we live in a segregated world my friend

LHX
11-20-2006, 01:56 PM
so the answer to living in a segregated world is to encourage all the people who listen to you to become money grubbing business tycoons

lets face it - behind every fortune there is somebody getting their face stomped into the dirt

difference is - some people can hide it better than others

some people are able to yell how good their intentions are so loudly that everybody is able to briefly forget that behind their capitalizing are people feeling pressure for it

even you, Oprah

LHX
11-20-2006, 03:21 PM
i dont mean to single out Oprah

its not her fault

(unless it is)

Dirty Knowledge
11-20-2006, 05:52 PM
I encourage this sort of thing. It's better than the Black Panther by any means neccesary movement. Stop hating.

Sicka than aidZ
11-20-2006, 10:59 PM
Wow, that magazine looks a scintillating read. The bit where they're like "being successful and black doesn't mean acting white" bit is well funny

yeah thatz kinda lame.....look at that bitch'z haircut

Sicka than aidZ
11-20-2006, 11:02 PM
oh hold up that aint even bbj, still,lmao, look at that bitch'z hair cut!

snapple
11-20-2006, 11:44 PM
with erika drops racial slurs all the time, this thread does not suprise me that he made it, i hope one day you will lose your racist ways with erika.

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 05:38 AM
with erika drops racial slurs all the time, this thread does not suprise me that he made it, i hope one day you will lose your racist ways with erika.
What are you talking about and is it even related to this topic?

7EL7
11-21-2006, 08:47 AM
Don't you think that's a little short sighted?

after all them years of that "whites only" shit what do you expect

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:02 AM
What are you talking about and is it even related to this topic?

the point is some racist kid is mad that there is a magazine teaching people positive things, you want to see people stay down cause you're a biggot, thats why you are bullshitting that this is "promoting segregation" fucking devil.

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 09:17 AM
No one is mad here, just surprised these things exist. And no I don't want people to stay poor, which segregation is doing. And this magazine only stimulates segregation even more.

I had no strong feelings about the magazine I was just curious if it was a common thing in North America.

Black Man
11-21-2006, 02:18 PM
monkeys? how is this guy still a mod?

you could say i'm in the middle on this. Black people do need black people to look up to, especially ones who "didn't act white" but it is a clear seperation. If there was a "white business" magazine then black people would be all up in arms about it. You can't have equality without, equality. There needs to be a middle ground where black interests are promoted without being racial and exclusively black.

Many magazines, including business, regardless of what the title is, is a white people's magazine, reflecting white ideas, white culture, etc. etc.

Black Man
11-21-2006, 02:19 PM
I encourage this sort of thing. It's better than the Black Panther by any means neccesary movement. Stop hating.

how so?

Black Man
11-21-2006, 02:20 PM

you see it too?

Black Man
11-21-2006, 02:22 PM
the point is some racist kid is mad that there is a magazine teaching people positive things, you want to see people stay down cause you're a biggot, thats why you are bullshitting that this is "promoting segregation" fucking devil.

Good point. Has anybody actually read the magazine or is it I saw the cover and want to comment without knowing? I read that magazine and it's a business magazine that reflects and focuses on the business of black people, but is not limited to just black people, although they are the highlight.

Segragation can be good.

snapple
11-21-2006, 02:41 PM
you see it too?

yea man i'm not blind

Black Man
11-21-2006, 04:19 PM
yea man i'm not blind

some people seem to be

LHX
11-21-2006, 05:38 PM
some people - if they lived in a world without racism, they would start spreading rumors about it again so they would have something to talk about

heaven forbid we build toward something better

its funny how the most progressive thinking people on the board are the ones who get accused of being racist

can somebody say conspiracy?

snapple
11-21-2006, 06:56 PM
and some ppl take words on their monitors to seriously.

"they're just words" youre one of those people huh? check your head eD

LHX
11-21-2006, 07:18 PM
anybody who is sensitive to a word has some work to do

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 07:24 PM
some people - if they lived in a world without racism, they would start spreading rumors about it again so they would have something to talk about

heaven forbid we build toward something better

its funny how the most progressive thinking people on the board are the ones who get accused of being racist

can somebody say conspiracy?

we need to figure out whose gonna get ktl awardz for that 2006 thing. i gotta check the categoriez but most progressive people on here are probably gonna be the onez who deserve da awardz

:b :b

LHX
11-21-2006, 07:40 PM
no doubt

we need a nomination thread or something:

Tek
Princerai
Sunny
Unseen
Jasper

are the posters that leap to mind

snapple
11-21-2006, 07:55 PM
anybody who is sensitive to a word has some work to do

do you have a mother or a girl?

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 08:18 PM

dont fall for it, itz a trick#(

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 08:23 PM
Someone as handsome as LHX would have both... at the same time BINGO!

LHX
11-21-2006, 09:01 PM
have you read any Camus?

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:09 PM
dont fall for it, itz a trick#(

way to blow up the spot, a lesson could have been learned.

and no i haven't, why do you reccomend reading it, point me in the right direction. as an MC i just get pissed when people say words dont mean anything

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Someone as handsome as LHX would have both... at the same time BINGO!

lmao

LHX
11-21-2006, 09:25 PM
way to blow up the spot, a lesson could have been learned.

and no i haven't, why do you reccomend reading it, point me in the right direction. as an MC i just get pissed when people say words dont mean anything
i can respect that

its not that words dont have meaning

its that when you allow yourself to be sensitive to words, you leave a gaping hole for people to shoot at

you need to pick and choose

if a person knows that they can get a reaction out of you just by saying a word, doesnt that put you in a disadvantageous situation?

do you need to react just because somebody mentioned your family member getting sodomized or made some general comment about people that look like you?

what is that?
pride? lmao
'honor'? LMFAO

its called being a sucker

these times call for thick skin
http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/thing.gif

and for the record - Camus was a existentialist writer, and his main novel, The Outsider (originally L'Etranger in French), addresses the issue of having emotional attachments (such as family relations) against the back drop of a story about a dude who committed a crime under strange circumstances

its short and definitely worth reading

snapple
11-21-2006, 11:23 PM
i can respect that

its not that words dont have meaning

its that when you allow yourself to be sensitive to words, you leave a gaping hole for people to shoot at

you need to pick and choose

if a person knows that they can get a reaction out of you just by saying a word, doesnt that put you in a disadvantageous situation?

do you need to react just because somebody mentioned your family member getting sodomized or made some general comment about people that look like you?

what is that?
pride? lmao
'honor'? LMFAO

its called being a sucker

these times call for thick skin
http://members.aol.com/thefightingfury/whoclix/thing.gif

and for the record - Camus was a existentialist writer, and his main novel, The Outsider (originally L'Etranger in French), addresses the issue of having emotional attachments (such as family relations) against the back drop of a story about a dude who committed a crime under strange circumstances

its short and definitely worth reading

its really really really easy for you to say just tough it up, but that word for over 400 years has done so much physical and mental damage its not even funny. families....the history...people thinking its ok to tough it up is just like turning back the hands of time or someshit

LHX
11-22-2006, 07:08 AM
where did i say tough it up and why would it be easy for me?

i said tough it up or else you are gonna end up a sucker

-- there is a difference there --

you think you are magically gonna wake up one day in a world that wont exploit all your sensitivities every chance it gets?

get off the soap box yo
your point of view is played out

what do you expect to see happen? people start being polite and courteous to you?

you will never hear me say that its acceptable for people to utter racial slurs with malicious intent

but you are a fool if you think they are going to disappear

thus my advice:
develop a way to not be sensitive toward it

consider it a form of building up your immune system

PS
people thinking its ok to tough it up is just like turning back the hands of time or someshit
i have no idea where you come up with this shit from what i typed

for the record - i would advise people to FACE THE DEMON HEAD ON

rather than sweep it under the carpet which is the way you are making it sound

thats bad discussion tactics

Wu-tang Fan
11-22-2006, 07:57 AM
Well in America blacks make up about a quarter of the population so it's gonna be a big issue.

Sicka than aidZ
11-22-2006, 08:15 AM
in Amerikkka i think there'z more black folkz than any other race

snapple
11-22-2006, 12:25 PM
where did i say tough it up and why would it be easy for me?

i said tough it up or else you are gonna end up a sucker

-- there is a difference there --

you think you are magically gonna wake up one day in a world that wont exploit all your sensitivities every chance it gets?

get off the soap box yo
your point of view is played out

what do you expect to see happen? people start being polite and courteous to you?

you will never hear me say that its acceptable for people to utter racial slurs with malicious intent

but you are a fool if you think they are going to disappear

thus my advice:
develop a way to not be sensitive toward it

consider it a form of building up your immune system

PS

i have no idea where you come up with this shit from what i typed

for the record - i would advise people to FACE THE DEMON HEAD ON

rather than sweep it under the carpet which is the way you are making it sound

thats bad discussion tactics

what do you do when the doctors, judges, jury, police officers, school teachers, etc are the ones using the racial slurs? the ones with the corld hearts? how do you fight that head on man?

LHX
11-22-2006, 12:48 PM
what do you do when the doctors, judges, jury, police officers, school teachers, etc are the ones using the racial slurs? the ones with the corld hearts? how do you fight that head on man?
when you find the road map to heaven, let me know

you ask the right question

but i am not qualified to give that answer

im still here posting on a internet forum and trying to figure it out

what do you do when your friends turn on you and your family starts to hate you?

its the same deal

i know what the answer is not

the answer is not to be sensitive to the words these people throw at you