PDA

View Full Version : Zelda!!!

Icurus
11-19-2006, 08:49 PM
I have 2:22 on it, and all I did was round up some cattle, held my neighbor's dog, flew a bird, rode Epona, get coins, fish, swam, all that and I still haven't left my neighborhood yet. Nothing happened.

Damn, I know this game is gonna take over my holiday season. Oh, how do I get bait for my lure and hook?

HANZO
11-19-2006, 09:05 PM
have fun, the best way to experience a zelda game is to explore every inch of the map.

Icurus
11-19-2006, 11:28 PM
Anybody got Component cables for the wii. Apparently, Zelda does not look good unless you have it on 480p. Let me know.

Bloo
11-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Na, I don't have em yet. They're like $40 and I just blew that plus some for a Wii. And it kinda sucks cause I got component cables for the Gamecube but of course they won't fit... So I'll just to drool over the enhanced visuals sometime in January after I move. Game still looks damn good though

Frontal Lobotomy
11-20-2006, 01:57 AM
I wouldn't mind having a crack on this game, looks ridiculous

Bloo
11-20-2006, 02:00 AM
Oh, it's the shit. Honestly it feels just like Ocarina Of Time. The only difference is you swing the remote to swing your sword instead of hitting a button. I was able to get right into it, no learning curve outside of getting used to swinging the remote to fight :) And aiming is a sinch. Dead on accuracy everytime. Unless you just have shaky hands

Icurus
11-20-2006, 02:07 AM
How you fighting already. Help me, I need to find bait for that stupid cat.

Bloo
11-20-2006, 02:25 AM
Ahhh I had problems with that too. The fishing is crazy but once you get it, it's damn near like the real thing. Check it...

you don't need bait... it acts just like actual line fishing. Cast you line, then gently move the remote up and down to attract the fish. Pay attention to the float, once it sinks into the water that lets you know a fish is tugging the line. Once you see that floater drop pull back on the remote to hook the fish, and when I say pull back I mean pull back, remote in the air type of pull :) if the fish goes left then go right and vice versa. It won't take you long to catch one, they're weak fish. But I had a hard time understanding it myself, took me damn near 90 minutes before I got it :)

Icurus
11-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Thanks alot, that makes perfect sense. The funny thing is is that I was kind of getting it, to that point, but like real fishing, I kind you not, I fell asleep. I was fucking passewd out. I woke up thinking I caught a fish. The game is amazing and I need to get these component cables cause it looks like crap on a composite 480i. Wind Waker was a better looking game. But there is alot to do in twilight princess.

Bloo
11-20-2006, 03:07 AM
I agree. I'm sure the game will really pop out with the cables though. of course knocking Wind Waker into the mud visually.

Lil' Ruger
11-20-2006, 03:11 AM
this is just driving me too get the wii even more!

Icurus
11-20-2006, 01:08 PM
I just made to the first dungeon, this game is crazy.

Stupid monkey, help me out. I love this fucking game. Oh, and the component cables are online only until dec. 15th. Weird huh? Nintendo.com is selling them.

Bloo
11-22-2006, 05:20 AM
Actually they will start to sell them in stores in January. But in the meantime they are currently out as people have been buying them like crazy off the website.

I wish I could catch up to ya and all but my fuckin cat chewed through the sensor bar cord! Soooo now I gotta wait a week for the new one I ordered to come in. Damn cat...

Icurus
11-22-2006, 01:32 PM
damn, im sorry about that. Im in the second dungeon now.

Dough Snatcher
11-24-2006, 09:33 PM
<Still stuck on "FOREST TEMPLE"...

Icurus
11-25-2006, 01:22 PM
Finished water temple. Those bastards at nintendo had a trick up their sleeves. Now, this actual game starts. Just like Ocarina, three temples in the beginning as a kid, then they flip it on you. Its gonna be a long ride from here on out. 7 more temples to go.