PDA

View Full Version : If you could live a day in another poster's life who would it be?

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2006, 11:07 PM
and what would you do?

1st choice:

I would be "Robbydigital" and first enlist to go to the Army.

Then go to some parties pass some GHB's to chix and "take advantage" of them ( i really wouldnt care if i would get burned at that time so RAW).

After that I would call up Robby's momma and cuss her out.

If robby has a girlfriend, I would hit it first and then when it comes to dropping her off at her house...I would drop her off at the zoo FOR NO FUCKING REASON

Second Choice: MsRZArectah

First I would explore my own body

then I would call up Child Care and drop her kids there.

After that I would expose all my friends on wu corp and call them dumbasses

and type that num2son is a faggot who eats shit

and i would call up msrza's momma and call her a slut.

SHRAP
11-19-2006, 11:16 PM
id be sicka and id smoke weed while drunk and on crack, e, speed, shrooms, meth, acid and pcp at the same time plus fucking a bitch

Sicka than aidZ
11-19-2006, 11:19 PM
i heard there'z a party in general wise'z mouth an everyone'z cummin so i wouldnt wanna be him:r

EAGLE EYE
11-19-2006, 11:25 PM
Well first off I would not wanna spend a day in the life of generalwise cuz spending an entire day at the ymca playing hop scotch and thinking up ideas for gold threads seems rather dull.

Maybe a day in the life of Shrap might be interesting, but I dont think spending an entire day in a montreal yuppy coffee shop , abusing the free wifi services to threaten kids on wu-corp is all that thrilling

Pimptastic? Nah when I was that age I was the bully not the victim

Probably not Ed, cuz I only wear ankle socks, but it would be cool to have access to his fridge.

Now that I think about it, I wouldnt wanna spend a day in the life of anyone on this site..

Lil' Ruger
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
Well first off I would not wanna spend a day in the life of generalwise cuz spending an entire day at the ymca playing hop scotch and thinking up ideas for gold threads seems rather dull.

Maybe a day in the life of Shrap might be interesting, but I dont think spending an entire day in a montreal yuppy coffee shop , abusing the free wifi services to threaten kids on wu-corp is all that thrilling

Pimptastic? Nah when I was that age I was the bully not the victim

Probably not Ed, cuz I only wear ankle socks, but it would be cool to have access to his fridge.

Now that I think about it, I wouldnt wanna spend a day in the life of anyone on this site..

who would? but if i had to choose.......hmmm.....it would be ron then i could call pimptastic a post whore and not look like an idiot.....

yea but robby you would prolly have fun being me at my school theres alot of nerds to punish......like the one that called me a nigger......he never called me that again.....i humiliated him by knocking him on the floor and punching him in the face......everyone lauughed.....except for him......he felt excluded.

SHRAP
11-19-2006, 11:49 PM
if im in montreal im on the streets bitch not on a computer

GENERAL WISE
11-19-2006, 11:57 PM
actually i would be 36 chambers and bann swordsman....I hate that Bitch, why wont he reply to my letters?

snapple
11-20-2006, 12:13 AM
id be shrap to see what it's like to be gangster

J-Cee
11-20-2006, 12:33 AM
36 Chambers,cause his power is maximum!

GENERAL WISE
11-20-2006, 12:40 AM
36 Chambers,cause his power is maximum!lmao @ Razonsharp cartoon.

I would be Razorsharp and Play Freeze Tag, cause my speed will dust all them other cats

J-Cee
11-20-2006, 12:48 AM
Lol

mashqauck
11-20-2006, 01:23 AM
I'd be mark mayoya because I'd be praised for years to come without ever posting

I'd also want to be Jasper because he is a pretty good looking guy who gets lots of non american girls i'm thinking

I'd also want to be sicka because sicka is the coolest dude on here since day one suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

maestro wooz
11-20-2006, 02:13 AM
defintley not general wise, i wouldn't want to have down syndrome for a second much less a day

if i had to choose anyone id probaly say 36 so i could ban alot of people and change peoples names.

Wu-tang Fan
11-20-2006, 08:38 AM
I would like to be Ghostface Killah for awhile and soak up his memories of the 1990's and compare them to what I was doing at the exact same time.

Orhan Gencebay
11-20-2006, 09:49 AM
i would choose big benīs life. i wouldnīt change anything i guess. just enjoying a day with sexy wife and beautiful kids, friends who look like dj babu and being one of the most beloved ppl on the internet.

Gawd
11-20-2006, 10:10 AM
id be general wise and shoot myself in the face and head.

Strange Fruit
11-20-2006, 10:37 AM
jasper, eD, chronz.

for reasons,,, unknown.

tekunique
11-20-2006, 10:41 AM
i'd be ben only for the time when he was in Vegas......

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 11:04 AM
Hahaha!

I'd be Razorsharp and run into random people with my pointy haircut and have kinky sex with Terra Patrick all day. Then I'd play freeze tag with some kids and fall on my face and kill the kids for laughing at me.

Ya_Bane
11-20-2006, 11:17 AM
sinfully and leak some unreleased Sin

or Wise and have a New Thread-less day

or Jasper and nuder myself

or Hollow Dartz and post my pics on here

or M-80 and release Darkman II

Robert
11-20-2006, 11:29 AM
I'd be........

That trick that types wit the cap locks on all the time and i'd throw myself off a cliff........

Oztradamus
11-20-2006, 01:00 PM
I'd be Ed for a day

Just eat cheeseburgers, breathing all hard and sweaty, while shooting at Tomato cans out in my backyard..

(NO HOMO)

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Jasper, i would set all those underaged chinese girls in his basement free.

And MsRza, i would get naked and stare at myself all day in the mirror.

Orrr, Shyheimchica...stand on a railwaycrossing blindfolded.

snapple
11-20-2006, 01:50 PM
peoples saying they would be a female...wow.....

Gawd
11-20-2006, 02:40 PM
I'd be Ed for a day

Just eat cheeseburgers, breathing all hard and sweaty, while shooting at Tomato cans out in my backyard..

(NO HOMO)

lawls.

MsRzaRecTaH
11-20-2006, 03:25 PM
peoples saying they would be a female...wow.....

LMAOO WOW !! THATS SO COOL LOL..

TeknicelStylez
11-20-2006, 03:33 PM
um, whose the richest poster on wu corp, new thread idea...

Queen Of Poetry
11-20-2006, 03:37 PM
Goddess..........just so I could post about nothing and sound stupid and not care..............

TeknicelStylez
11-20-2006, 03:48 PM
Why you lying yo, you know you would be me and than write your number down on a piece of paper on top of my desk with little hearts and kisses on it

Queen Of Poetry
11-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Why you lying yo, you know you would be me and than write your number down on a piece of paper on top of my desk with little hearts and kisses on it

LOL.............oh right right............that's what I meant exactly

Ur a hot mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd
11-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Or I could be Chronz for a day and go on a craxed mass murdering spree for an entire 24hrs.....then snap back to being eD while he sits in a prison for the rest of his life......*Lawls hysterically

oLd_KaiNry
11-20-2006, 04:16 PM
id be anybody here who is a father just so i can know what to expect when i'll have a child... if i ever get one...

Queen Of Poetry
11-20-2006, 04:24 PM
id be anybody here who is a father just so i can know what to expect when i'll have a child... if i ever get one...

Where u live u can babysit mines.............I have a girl who is 5 and a son who is 4 months.............

TeknicelStylez
11-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Word queen, we gon need a baby sitter ;)

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 04:42 PM
um, whose the richest poster on wu corp, new thread idea...

That would be me.

CHRONZ
11-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Or I could be Chronz for a day and go on a craxed mass murdering spree for an entire 24hrs.....then snap back to being eD while he sits in a prison for the rest of his life......*Lawls hysterically

hahahahah lol, just make sure you do it in DK.
chances are i'll go to jail for what?.. bout 16 years... lolololol

I would be Ed, and eat & drink everything' hes got..
then go shoot sumthin.. and force smoke so much weed, that it starts growin out Ed's ass..

oLd_KaiNry
11-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Where u live u can babysit mines.............I have a girl who is 5 and a son who is 4 months.............

babysitter isnt the same has being the father kids treat u in another way...

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 06:55 PM
i would like to be anyone on here for a day so i could kill michael richards

then i could make a thread about them getting locked up

Dirty Knowledge
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
I'd be Ed, I've always wanted the big guns.

stak84
11-20-2006, 08:21 PM
id be kriszy and fingerbang the FUCK out myself in the mirror all day!:hooray:

L~>1<~NKS
11-20-2006, 08:39 PM
[quote=Queen Of Poetry;654366]LOL.............oh right right............that's what I meant exactly

Ur a hot mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote

Hot mess, hot mess, hot mess... HOT MESS GALORE ALL OVER URZ!!!

Kriszy Substance
11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
id be kriszy and fingerbang the FUCK out myself in the mirror all day!:hooray:

Dont forget to video tape it so that when the carriage turns back into the pumpkin you have something to remember the day in the life of Kriszy by. Fuck a glass slipper. Where you been Stak? Havent seen you around lately...your bro still working up here in Alaska?

whitey
11-20-2006, 10:37 PM
id be peter north or lexington steele. gapin chicks then unloading on them all day. and gettin paid mo money to do it.

EAGLE EYE
11-20-2006, 11:14 PM
id be peter north or lexington steele. gapin chicks then unloading on them all day. and gettin paid mo money to do it.

read the god damn thread title

whitey
11-21-2006, 12:05 AM

you obviously dont know they are members of this board you little prick fuck.

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 12:06 AM

look at his join date i dont even know who he'z referring too but yeah they must be posterz from the old dayz

GENERAL WISE
11-21-2006, 02:29 AM
look at his join date i dont even know who he'z referring too but yeah they must be posterz from the old dayz

stak84
11-21-2006, 02:16 PM
Dont forget to video tape it so that when the carriage turns back into the pumpkin you have something to remember the day in the life of Kriszy by. Fuck a glass slipper. Where you been Stak? Havent seen you around lately...your bro still working up here in Alaska?

naw hes comin down for december, i dont got a girl friend no more so we
gonna go mac on hellsa broads, should be fun, how you livin?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Sicka