PDA

View Full Version : "Kramer's" Racist Tirade -- Caught on Tape .

Pages : [1] 2

iniquity
11-20-2006, 04:16 PM

UomfLKQr57U

Michael Richards exploded in anger as he performed at a famous L.A. comedy club last Friday, hurling racial epithets that left the crowd gasping, and TMZ has obtained exclusive video of the ugly incident.

Richards, who played the wacky Cosmo Kramer on the hit TV show "Seinfeld," appeared onstage at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. Kyle Doss, an African-American, told TMZ he and some friends were in the cheap seats and he was playfully heckling Richards when suddenly, the comedian lost it.

The camera started rolling just as Richards began his attack, screaming at one of the men, "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a f***ing fork up your ass."

Richards continued, "You can talk, you can talk, you're brave now motherf**ker. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger!"

The crowd is visibly and audibly confused and upset. Richards responds by saying, "They're going to arrest me for calling a black man a nigger."

One of the men who was the object of Richard's tirade was outraged, shouting back "That's un-f***ing called for, ain't necessary."

After the three-minute tirade, it appears the majority of the audience members got up and left in disgust.

Attempts to reach Richards' reps were unsuccessful.

link/vid> http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-raci...caught-on-tape/ (http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/20/kramers-racist-tirade-caught-on-tape/)

crass
11-20-2006, 04:26 PM
that's pretty hardcore. not surprising though, famous people with big egos fly off the handle so easily.

TeknicelStylez
11-20-2006, 04:26 PM
Yea especially when they're secretly white supremicists

Gawd
11-20-2006, 04:27 PM
LAWLS

Cosmo Kramer what is thisn all about?
That means you drunken wu master

Gawd
11-20-2006, 04:28 PM
if its a secret then how do you know about it?

TeknicelStylez
11-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Sometimes they fall off and pop up with some shit like right meh

TAURO
11-20-2006, 04:30 PM
^^he has the third eye thats how he knows

Wu-Tang 9
11-20-2006, 04:35 PM
ha. i think that was sort of funny myself, but i can see why people get mad like that, hell id be

iniquity
11-20-2006, 04:50 PM
UomfLKQr57U

stak84
11-20-2006, 05:13 PM

shut the fuck up for i fuck your beaner ass with a mufuckin
chopstick you bitch asss ni#################a!!!!!!

Ozmosis
11-20-2006, 05:14 PM
dude got mad, but it does suck when people talk thru out when somebody is acting or doing a comedy bit

Inspectah_Dirk
11-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Damn man, fucking rascist motherfucker. Why he gotta act like that man? I will never understand shit like this.

VDB-King
11-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Every man has his limit, guess he reached his.
By the looks of this video everybody is still blaiming everybody for everything.

This was nothing dutch comedians hadn't done before.

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 05:54 PM
fuck michael richards

kramer was a character

that guy was right 'seinfeld' is the only shit hes done
i know jerry been offered tons of movie parts and shit but refused

i really cant believe this guy, even when black comedians diss other races its funny and true, and its done tastefully
by rights this guys career should be over

Rame
11-20-2006, 05:59 PM
Fucking idiot

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Phil Hartman > Kramer

CHRONZ
11-20-2006, 06:02 PM
Omar Mazuk > Kramer

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 06:09 PM
kramer is a character, im not gonna let some fucking 50 year old faggot actor poison my enjoyment of the show

crass
11-20-2006, 06:19 PM
from the "change my name" thread

change it back to Drunken Wu Master please

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 06:31 PM
^^^whats your point
seinfeld is my favorite tv show
he didnt write it, and he was based on someone larry and jerry knew in real life
hes an amazing comic actor, theres not many that could have played that role, but he fucked up big time
i dont even want the association
i take kramer as a great character played by a great actor who is also unfortunately a racist cunt, its not even like he was making a point, he just flew off the handle

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2006, 06:31 PM
from the "change my name" thread

ROFL

yeah that was fucked up.....I showed my mom that vid too....in real life he didnt seem like that type of person....even though we all know the kramer character.

SHRAP
11-20-2006, 06:33 PM
i dont think i can even watch this, id never be able 2 watch seinfeld reruns again

Frontal Lobotomy
11-20-2006, 06:36 PM
Some people will do anything for publicity

Dirty Knowledge
11-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Shit will never change..

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 06:39 PM
i dont think i can even watch this, id never be able 2 watch seinfeld reruns again

i wish i hadnt watched it

crass
11-20-2006, 06:39 PM
^^^whats your point
he didnt write it, and he was based on someone larry and jerry knew in real life
hes an amazing comic actor, theres not many that could have played that role, but he fucked up big time
i take kramer as a great character played by a great actor who is also unfortunately a racist cunt, its not even like he was making a point, he just flew off the handle

yeah man i hear you, i was just playing. it's a drag when people you like or admire do something like this. it's weird to think that Michael Richards is really a racist, considering the type of people he worked with. i think he has ego-driven anger problems. but to use a word like that means it must be sitting comfortably in his vocabulary.

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2006, 06:42 PM
it was just on the news a few secs ago....every channel...Jerry said he was sickened.

renagade410
11-20-2006, 06:43 PM

yea it will never be the same..........o well imo george was the funniest on the show anyways

maestro wooz
11-20-2006, 06:48 PM
hahaha, fucked up but pretty funny. The way he screams it out was so kramer like haha. I'm saying he was coked up.

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 06:49 PM
im sickened myself
we dont know how close of a working relationship these guys had
i doubt they were all best friends though

TERRA
11-20-2006, 06:56 PM
that shit is crazy!!!! and he didn't even have balls to finish the show....

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:01 PM
uh everyone left.........

TERRA
11-20-2006, 07:02 PM
so he talked the talk but he couldn't walk the walk

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:03 PM
oh you mean the black dood.

TERRA
11-20-2006, 07:09 PM
no

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 07:11 PM

Yep, you got alot of white people that deep down inside are racist or predjudiced.

Especially more so in Holland speaking from my own experiences. Possibly even other European countries as well.

I think that the numbers are quite considerably much lower in the U.S. than in European countries though.

if its a secret then how do you know about it?

Because of when they lose control or they are not paying attention and reveal what they have hidden deep down inside. This outburst, Kramer or whatever his name had is a classic example. He aint the first you know. Plus, my own real life personal experiences with racist white people speak louder than words. Furthermore, alot of them try to discriminate secretly, but still get exposed once in awhile when they reveal that other-side they try to keep hidden or secret.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 07:12 PM
What you just said is racist too.

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 07:14 PM
dude got mad, but it does suck when people talk thru out when somebody is acting or doing a comedy bit

No excuse. Getting mad and taking it out on that guy or whoever in particular would have been another story, a whole other thing than. But the racial slurs and so forth just showed the hate he really has in his heart towards black people or niggers as he called them. He basically came out with what he really feels and thinks because he lost control of his inner-self or emotions.

Every man has his limit, guess he reached his.
By the looks of this video everybody is still blaiming everybody for everything.

This was nothing dutch comedians hadn't done before.

Don't get me started with the Dutch people. One of the most racist white supremacist coutries on this planet earth is Holland. People complain about America having too many white racists, supremists, etc. Just be lucky America is no where near as bad as Holland. In Holland the society, government, and people in general are built and run by white supremacists. Plain and simple you don't know the meaning of the word minority until you are a black person living on Holland. Plus white sumpremecy exists literally in the very meaning of the word literally. Dictonary definition: 2.supreme authority or power.

ShaDynasty
11-20-2006, 07:16 PM
well this has totally fucked me up and pissed me off
im out

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:17 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/gdamn.jpg

TAURO
11-20-2006, 07:18 PM
I never watched Seinfeld so this is no skin of my nose but for those that do remember this "Ignorance is bliss"

TERRA
11-20-2006, 07:20 PM

oh shit :dead:

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 07:21 PM
What you just said is racist too.

How so, I respect white people who deep down in their hearts are not predjudiced. But I have encountered quite a few that are. Really speaking from my very own personal experience as well as other people who tell me the same. Mostly white Dutch people are very much white supremacists. I love all or most American white people I ever met though. They (most good white Americans in general) just don't have that hate or predjudism in thier hearts you know ?? I mean the ones that are predjudiced in Holland for example try to lie or deny it but they can't deny their feelings or what they really have or feel in their hearts. And so it just comes naturally to them.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 07:23 PM
No excuse. Getting mad and taking it out on that guy or whoever in particular would have been another story, a whole other thing than. But the racial slurs and so forth just showed the hate he really has in his heart towards black people or niggers as he called them. He basically came out with what he really feels and thinks because he lost control of his inner-self or emotions.

Don't get me started with the Dutch people. One of the most racist white supremacist coutries on this planet earth is Holland. People complain about America having too many white racists, supremists, etc. Just be lucky America is no where near as bad as Holland. In Holland the society, government, and people in general are built and run by white supremacists. Plain and simple you don't know the meaning of the word minority until you are a black person living on Holland. Plus white sumpremecy exists literally in the very meaning of the word literally. Dictonary definition: 2.supreme authority or power.Holland is one of the most tollerable countries towards people from other cultures. What are you talking about?

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Kramer fucked up.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 07:25 PM
How so, I respect white people who deep down in their hearts are not predjudiced. But I have encountered quite a few that are. Really speaking from my very own personal experience as well as other people who tell me the same. Mostly white Dutch people are very much white supremacists. I love all or most American white people I ever met though. They (most good white Americans in general) just don't have that hate or predjudism in thier hearts you know ?? I mean the ones that are predjudiced in Holland for example try to lie or deny it but they can't deny their feelings or what they really have or feel in their hearts. And so it just comes naturally to them.
You generalized white people as being racist and that simply is racist.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-20-2006, 07:25 PM
i guess him and mel gibson can hang out

L~>1<~NKS
11-20-2006, 07:26 PM
Jus another knucklehead actor we can call a fuckhead. Is there a new drug out there that these entertainment cats is takin? Or is it jus the entertatinment business driving people to get killed off by "accident" - Oh shit conspiracy theory!

Eh, Fuck em.

TAURO
11-20-2006, 07:27 PM

Holland is one of the most tollerable countries towards people from other cultures. What are you talking about?

Listen both of you, you're from a clog wearing country with hookers in shop windows......to me that sounds like the happiest place on earth so lets leave it at that:beer:

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-20-2006, 07:27 PM
remember when sienfeld burned the puerto rican flag and kramer started stompin on it during the puerto day parade.......fuckin racist i shouldve seen this comming

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 07:31 PM
Holland is one of the most tollerable countries towards people from other cultures. What are you talking about?

Yeah, that's how it is viewed from the outside world. I thought the same damn fucking thing really. But try coming here and living here for about 8 years yourself, and see if you feel the same way. Again I am talking from a long personal experience. As well as other people also living in Holland feel the same actually. It happens alot here, discrimination, white suprmemacy, and so forth. You have to see the people or population itself to believe it really. Don't always only believe what you read or see on the news. The culture in Holland is terrible, point blank.

Don't let a front fool you. Take Kramer for example who would have thought ?? Just like Holland really. It's not something they do on purpose. It's just something that's in them is what alot of foreigners including black people have told me also living here.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-20-2006, 07:34 PM
dude your seriously in a happy bubble in holland .....i would move to holland just to be happy and live in peace......

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Listen both of you, you're from a clog wearing country with hookers in shop windows......to me that sounds like the happiest place on earth so lets leave it at that:beer:

Yeah, I don't want to get political. But those wooden shoes, cheese eating farmers don't put their own daughters in those whore houses or Red Light districts. They take advantage of poor (literally poor as in economical) foriegn girls or women. Some even under-age even. It's just terrible.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-20-2006, 07:38 PM
yeah there called pedifiles in america we track them down on live TV

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 07:39 PM
dude your seriously in a happy bubble in holland .....i would move to holland just to be happy and live in peace......

If your white than I would say it's heaven. But not any other enthincity. There is alot more to life than just smoking legalized weed which by the way is no where near as good as the stuff I smoked when I was living in America. I lived in America most of my life.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-20-2006, 07:40 PM
dude i say that without being white....imagine being hated by your OWN Kind

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:40 PM

Jasp, Wasn't the Dutch trying to pass a law where Muslims can no longer where there Burka's?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:41 PM

LMAO...CORPSTERDAM!

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:42 PM
Jasp, Wasn't the Dutch trying to pass a law where Muslims can no longer where there Burka's?

You think they should be able to wear them? You can't even see their faces. And if the Muslims want ppl to be tolerant of their cultures they should also being tolerant of western cultures.....as in we walk around with our faces showing.

Ya_Bane
11-20-2006, 07:44 PM
He'll appear on David Letterman tonight to 'explain himself'. Hope to see it on youtube tomorrow.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah, that's how it is viewed from the outside world. I thought the same damn fucking thing really. But try coming here and living here for about 8 years yourself, and see if you feel the same way. Again I am talking from a long personal experience. As well as other people also living in Holland feel the same actually. It happens alot here, discrimination, white suprmemacy, and so forth. You have to see the people or population itself to believe it really. Don't always only believe what you read or see on the news. The culture in Holland is terrible, point blank.

Don't let a front fool you. Take Kramer for example who would have thought ?? Just like Holland really. It's not something they do on purpose. It's just something that's in them is what alot of foreigners including black people have told me also living here.We'll I've been living here for about 22 years now and one of my friends comes from Sudan. He came to this country 9 years ago with nothing but his family or what was left of it and now he's studying to become a lawyer. His 11 year old brother is a top athlete and will probably become a pro footballer. His father owns a restaurant. Before they came to Holland, everyday they had to fight and run for their lifes and now look at where they are.

There are a lot of things I don't like about Holland, but what you said is completely not how is it here.

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:45 PM
he will blame the jews.

BronzearmzNYC
11-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey there everyone Im a black guy and there isnt any need for me to get mad at this guy, what I do want to know is, why do ALOT of black people act soooo shocked at this shit? Whether or not if he had onstage experience, this brought out the "True" Michael Richards. Thats how things are done these days, someone calls us , NIGGER,MONKEY,APE,GANGSTA(ALOT of us like when we are reffered to as GANGSTA, stupid fucks) and a few days later they give some Bullshit apology and everything is forgotten. But when black people just look at each other the "wrong" way, they blast each other. Im glad he said it, now all of you uncle tom ass kissing fucks who laugh at all his fucking lines on Seinfield can go fuck yourselves. I bet most of you uncle bastards are going to watch reruns of Seinfield tonight.

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:48 PM
why dont you tell us what you think...two posts in a row

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 07:50 PM
You think they should be able to wear them? You can't even see their faces. And if the Muslims want ppl to be tolerant of their cultures they should also being tolerant of western cultures.....as in we walk around with our faces showing.

I believe the minute you take away personal rights is the day everything will be stripped away from us...They passed a law in Belmont CA. that outlaws smoking in public...Only allowed in the privacy of your own home. Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER = SLAVE NATION!

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-20-2006, 07:52 PM
I believe the minute you take away personal rights is the day everything will be stripped away from us...They passed a law in Belmont, CA. that outlaws smoking in public...Only allowed in the privacy of your own home. Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER = SLAVE NATION!

Word Up !!!!!

Gawd
11-20-2006, 07:57 PM
I believe the minute you take away personal rights is the day everything will be stripped away from us...They passed a law in Belmont CA. that outlaws smoking in public...Only allowed in the privacy of your own home. Welcome to the NEW WORLD ORDER = SLAVE NATION!

Smoking laws and BS laws like that start with some faggit woman with too much time on their hands and their energy focused in the wrong direction.
Do you even think that the woman want to wear those things? they are forced to by religious law and their husband.

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 08:01 PM
We'll I've been living here for about 22 years now and one of my friends comes from Sudan. He came to this country 9 years ago with nothing but his family or what was left of it and now he's studying to become a lawyer. His 11 year old brother is a top athlete and will probably become a pro footballer. His father owns a restaurant. Before they came to Holland, everyday they had to fight and run for their lifes and now look at where they are.

There are a lot of things I don't like about Holland, but what you said is completely not how is it here.

But your talking about refugees or people coming from lands where their economical well being was already bad to begin with it.

But me coming from America it's a really big downfall or difference. Holland is no where near as good when it comes to people or culture as America is, bottom-line. I love Americans over the Dutch people anyday. I can't wait to leave Hollland and get back to America. I am almost finished with my education. And basically the education, hmmmm. What kind of an education was it really. More than just school really. Holland is terrible and evil. I learned how sick the world can be in Holand itself.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 08:04 PM
Smoking laws and BS laws like that start with some faggit woman with too much time on their hands and their energy focused in the wrong direction.
Do you even think that the woman want to wear those things? they are forced to by religious law and their husband.

Yeah, and refusing someone religious right is just opening a door we will not be able to close!

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 08:07 PM
Yes, where they came from it was unbearable but look how everything changed when they came here. It's just proof that it doesn't matter what skin colour you have, you can be sucessful.

Still, I'm trying to get out of this country as well. But for other reasons.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 08:10 PM
Yes, where they came from it was unbearable but look how everything changed when they came here. It's just proof that it doesn't matter what skin colour you have, you can be sucessful.

Still, I'm trying to get out of this country as well. But for other reasons.

LMAO!

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Hey there everyone Im a black guy and there isnt any need for me to get mad at this guy, what I do want to know is, why do ALOT of black people act soooo shocked at this shit? Whether or not if he had onstage experience, this brought out the "True" Michael Richards. Thats how things are done these days, someone calls us , NIGGER,MONKEY,APE,GANGSTA(ALOT of us like when we are reffered to as GANGSTA, stupid fucks) and a few days later they give some Bullshit apology and everything is forgotten. But when black people just look at each other the "wrong" way, they blast each other. Im glad he said it, now all of you uncle tom ass kissing fucks who laugh at all his fucking lines on Seinfield can go fuck yourselves. I bet most of you uncle bastards are going to watch reruns of Seinfield tonight.

About that Kramer incident not being shocking to you. It's because once you have been programmed by society to accept racism or racists as an everyday thing it no longer becomes shocking to you. More like normal then. Even acceptable or tolerable then. And your right about the black on black crime, it's the worst actually. That I would say is what really makes everything else much worse. That's the problem no untiy or love amongst your own even, though unity or peace shouldn't be restricted to race or your own alone, that's still often where peace has to begin though. Like for example being at peace with yourself first, before being at peace with the world. Nah mean ?

}:|

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm leaving because Holland is way too tollerant to these assclowns raping our country.

stak84
11-20-2006, 08:16 PM
hahahahhaha peace to kramer da gawd, you gotta hand it to those
jews they been eatin shit a long ass time let that man be

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 08:23 PM
I'm leaving because Holland is way too tollerant to these assclowns raping our country.

I see you edited your post from niggers to assclowns raping your homo country. Holland is a homo country. The only people raping your country are those blonde homos fucking everything they can get their dirty filthy hands on.

Plus, I am betting the reason you changed it is because you got so much more muslims, chinese, hindus, etc. than you got blacks living in Holland. To say blacks are raping your fagat country when there is 100 times more muslims, chinese, and hindus living here in Holland would be very ignorant. But Holland people just have this thing against blacks. No matter what they will blame or take it out on blacks, regardless of all the other races fucking there worthless culture. You may be able to fool other people, but don't forget I live in Homo-land a.k.a. Holland.

crass
11-20-2006, 08:24 PM

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 08:28 PM
I obviously struck a nerve there. Relax, it was a joke. Holland isn't my homo country either. I'm Belgian.

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 08:35 PM
I obviously struck a nerve there. Relax, it was a joke. Holland isn't my homo country either. I'm Belgian.

Okay, Understandable. So as a belgian you don't like Holland either ?? Why do you or did you say your country ?? As a belgian do you feel that Holland belongs to you or something ??

By the way Jean Claude van Damme is a great belgian ! He is Belgian, right ?? But without America he would never have been so great, naturally.

Sexy Jasper
11-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Yes Jean is ours. I said our country because I was joking, that's what the Kramer reference was for.

I'm not at all racist by any means, heck, I just told you about these people from Sudan. Kinda cliche, playing the 'look I have black friends' card, but it's true.

Peace.

Battle 1
11-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Yes Jean is ours. I said our country because I was joking, that's what the Kramer reference was for.

I'm not at all racist by any means, heck, I just told you about these people from Sudan. Kinda cliche, playing the 'look I have black friends' card, but it's true.

Peace.

Peace. And good luck with your plans of leaving Holland. If that's also true. The world needs more happy people. It's always the unlucky or unhappy people that make trouble or problems regardless of race really.

shaolin_danger
11-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Everybody racist, period.

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-20-2006, 09:43 PM

GENERAL WISE
11-20-2006, 09:45 PM
Cosmo Kramer ain't nothin to fuck wit

tekunique
11-20-2006, 10:17 PM
this is like when Cap lost it the other day and started calling Sun Tzu a Jap etc..LMAO

INF
11-20-2006, 10:21 PM
-1zJgK7JN9M

Cant we all just get along.........

11-20-2006, 10:26 PM
this is like when Cap lost it the other day and started calling Sun Tzu a Jap etc..LMAO

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

whitey
11-20-2006, 10:31 PM
idk, see i dont think that really makes a person a racist.

it didnt really show what got him to this point.

i dont see why chris rock can make the point between black people and niggers, but if a white person (krammer in this case) clarifies some as such and calls them out his is castrisised.

im not saying it was right, i just think there is such a double standard on the topic that some people need to be real.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-20-2006, 10:38 PM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j46/paimei_2006/kramer.jpg

born invincible
11-20-2006, 10:39 PM
^^^whats your point

word.. kramer was funny as shit of the show but he done fucked up big time.

no you didnt.....:cool:

Longbongcilvaringz
11-20-2006, 10:48 PM
fucked up, and i love it how people like this think they can apoligise.

the fact that i thought it was ok to say this, and say it in public demonstrates that he thinks its true and acceptable.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Well that kind of ruined one of my favorite shows. Kinda wish I hadnt watched that lol.

But i remember Seinfeld saying in a DVD bonus interview that no-one really got on with Kramer (Richards) very well, they said he always just used to hang around the set on his own the whole time, and the only time theyd see him was when it was time to film.

zeppelin2k
11-20-2006, 11:47 PM
hahahhaha

you cant change people if they are racists, I dont think he is an actual racist he probably was just fed up with those fuckers talking through his set

but goddamn he is still one funny cracker

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 12:10 AM
i dont know man soundz like some racist shit to me.

"50 yearz ago we'd put a fork in yo ass"?..."*,*******,******,****,******"?

he'z askin to get his ass kicked he knew what he was doin fuck that shit he'z racist

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 12:11 AM
-1zJgK7JN9M

Cant we all just get along.........

u da man!!!!!
:clap:

Longbongcilvaringz
11-21-2006, 12:13 AM
hahahhaha

you cant change people if they are racists, I dont think he is an actual racist he probably was just fed up with those fuckers talking through his set

but goddamn he is still one funny cracker

what? you dont say shit like that and think its ok if your not a racist.

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 12:19 AM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

num2son
11-21-2006, 12:30 AM
I guess he felt like that his whole life.

num2son
11-21-2006, 12:32 AM

LOL, when i saw the clip i was shocked, never thought he would say something like that, he is :thumbdwn:

snapple
11-21-2006, 12:39 AM
that guys a fucking retard

tajeco
11-21-2006, 01:01 AM
kramer is a character, im not gonna let some fucking 50 year old faggot actor poison my enjoyment of the show
I agree with you. I hope it doesn't make me think of this everytime I see the show. His actions and words are gonna be hard to defend. I mean the Aristocrat joke people can get away with saying anything and it's 'acceptable', but this, this is bad. I don't think he needs this sort of publicity, damn it man.

J-Cee
11-21-2006, 01:02 AM
yeh it was wrong..but its not gonna stop me from watching seinfield and enjoying the character Kramer...shits just too funny.

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 01:04 AM
kind of like how Kobe Bryant is a rapist but I still got love 4 him

whitey
11-21-2006, 01:05 AM
he was on letterman tonight apologizing. people were laughing because i dont think they really saw what he said. he did sound pretty sinsere.

id say some bad judgement on his part in the end. but once again switch it up to a black comic going off on white audience member...no one leaves, people laugh, it doesnt make a ripple.

maestro wooz
11-21-2006, 01:09 AM
yeah, i think he was coked up or on something, the way he yells things and repeats them.

Lil' Ruger
11-21-2006, 01:11 AM
i was disgusted at that video....and what was worse some people were laughing.....kramer or w/e his real name is should be lucky that the black guy was sensible enough to not storm the stage and kick his ass.....

this is something that will never go away racism will always be with us even though its fucked up too say it its true....this makes me appreciate jasper more.....

Frontal Lobotomy
11-21-2006, 01:51 AM
I bet the guy gets shitloads of work now. He probably isn't even racist, but any publicity is good publicity right? It beats him sucking dick to get a role. Its not like he wants to end up like Matt Perry, or some other one dimensional American sitcom actor

J-Cee
11-21-2006, 02:13 AM
yeh its fucked but how come when u get black comics half there sets are dissing white people..we laugh about it...and then u put a rap track on every 5th word is "nigga"..no wonder its still in ppls vocabulary..but still.

ShaDynasty
11-21-2006, 04:26 AM

you love my pics dont you ben

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 10:22 AM
yeh its fucked but how come when u get black comics half there sets are dissing white people..we laugh about it...and then u put a rap track on every 5th word is "nigga"..no wonder its still in ppls vocabulary..but still.

anybody using the use of the word nigga in rap songs to justify the racist ranting of an old white man that has probably never listened to hiphop in his life isn't thinking probably. And why should black people be blamed for the fact that white people go to black comedy shows and accept being ridiculed? And Chris Rock can distinguish between black people and niggers because he's black you idiots.

Bottom line if the first thing you can think to say when you're angry is a racial slur, out of 1000s of epithets in the English language...you're a racist. And it's funny that people are exposing themselves in this thread too.

Queen Of Poetry
11-21-2006, 10:48 AM
U know.............his comments make me angry but then again, I'm used to it (which is very sad)................

Ozmosis
11-21-2006, 10:55 AM
And Chris Rock can distinguish between black people and niggers because he's black you idiots.

oh shit that reminds me of that "Diversity Day" episode of the office:thumbup:

http://www.nbc.com/The_Office/images/episodes/office_101_02.jpg

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 11:26 AM

Don't let a front fool you. Take Kramer for example who would have thought ?? Just like Holland really. It's not something they do on purpose. It's just something that's in them is what alot of foreigners including black people have told me also living here.
we live here, and its as racist as you make it

Locust
11-21-2006, 11:35 AM
yea holland sucks, there are too many neo nazis at my school

whitey
11-21-2006, 11:39 AM
And Chris Rock can distinguish between black people and niggers because he's black you idiots.

that is some dumbass shit if i've ever read it.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Phil Hartman > Kramer

Still a fucking shame his bitch ass wife killed him man.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 01:28 PM
yea holland sucks, there are too many neo nazis at my school

*(:) Holland doesnt suck man

And fuck neonazi's. I wonder why they are still allowed to protest and have there little marches and shit. If it was up to me, i would let the army beat all those fucking neonazi's down with spiked bats if they showed theirself on the streets. Fuck human rights, some people deserve shit like that. FUCK NEO-NAZI'S!

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 01:42 PM
that is some dumbass shit if i've ever read it.

how so? And if you haven't heard the bit in question, he's basically making the distinction for the benefit of people who think black people and niggers are the same type of people, act the same, think the same, etc. He's black, therefore he can make the distinction.

It's like, if a jewish person makes an ironic joke about jews being stingy or whatever stereotype, it's cool because he's a jew taking the piss out of jewish stereotypes, but if I make that type of joke I'm an asshole and the intent is possibly malicious because I'm not jewish. It's easy to understand to me, but that's possibly because I'm not ignorant with my head up my own in ass in a world where only my views and rules apply.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 01:44 PM
i only discriminate religions, not races :p :lmao:

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 01:46 PM
he was on letterman tonight apologizing. people were laughing because i dont think they really saw what he said. he did sound pretty sinsere.

id say some bad judgement on his part in the end. but once again switch it up to a black comic going off on white audience member...no one leaves, people laugh, it doesnt make a ripple.

i thought he looked insane on Letterman myself...but ignoring the fact that there is no racial slur towards white people with as much history and impact as nigger, give me one example of a black comedian spazzing out on a white audience member like Michael Richards did (have you seen the footage?) without any comedic context, I'll paypal you 50 bucks.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 01:59 PM
Chill. He said nigg3r. we all know. let it go now. you cant change what he said.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 02:04 PM
I call every black man a nigger. They like me for it. But then again, im a well respected figure in the black community.

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:24 PM
I call every black man a nigger. They like me for it. But then again, im a well respected figure in the black community.
020 ofzo?

lawls, everybody is yelling negert in holland.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 02:25 PM
The black dood said cracker........in the vid clip.....He is also a racist

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
^^^smh

and white people wonder why everyone thinks they racists.

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Holland Holland

Gawd
11-21-2006, 02:29 PM
^^^smh

and white people wonder why everyone thinks they racists.

I dont wonder anything.
If nigger is racist then so is cracker. Both slurs are meant to entice and hurt racially. Same thing goes for chink, wetback, honkey, towell head etc etc etc etc.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Black people are as racist as white people. Fuck it.
I don't hate, everybody is just the same to me. Except fat people, can't stand them tho, right eD? :p

shaolinsword
words are words and people are people

Gawd
fuck those fat fucks

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:37 PM
all people are hypocrites, so nothing is of any worth, go fuck yourself and die

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
all people are hypocrites, so nothing is of any worth, go fuck yourself and die

Oh man, if i just could fuck myself, that would be sooo grand! :clap:

Gawd
11-21-2006, 02:38 PM
you go to hell...YOU GOTO HELL AND YOU DIE!!!!!!11

RynMur
11-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Cocaine is a hell of a drug
yup

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:44 PM
This whole discussion of rascism is just so damn ignorant. It goes on & on like the tide with people just throwing accusations at one other. In reality all are prejudiced. Ain't the internet a nice place to voice your opinion without any concrete argumentation.

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 02:45 PM
Its kinda funny how all the major news networks are showing Paul Mooney's response to the matter. He's probably one of the most outspoken black racist in this country. I still think hes funny, but hes probably a dick head in real life.

Gawd
faggit ^

Inspectah_Dirk
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/stageclothes_1925_2496843

Queen Of Poetry
11-21-2006, 02:47 PM

Huh?

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 02:49 PM
Huh?

Dont act like you don't know. You respect me too. :lmao:

Queen Of Poetry
11-21-2006, 02:50 PM
Why u call people "niggers" though?

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Oh oh Queen..i was just joking around :D
I don't call them anything other than "people".
Although, i have some friends who i call "nigga" every once in a while just for fun :p

Edit: hmm, sounds strange, "i dont call "them" "
Like they are something else hahaha. For real, i see black people the same as white, yellow, purple etc. As should everyone.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 02:51 PM
yes call them nig nogs or nig4rs.....please. respectfully.

sup queen.....thanks for the noods.

Queen Of Poetry
11-21-2006, 02:52 PM
Although, i have some friends who i call "nigga" every once in a while just for fun :p

Oh ok........I thought that was completely out of ur character...........

Don't allow ed to influence u..............LOL

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:53 PM
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/stageclothes_1925_2496843
EXACTLY

Queen Of Poetry
yes call them nig nogs or nig4rs.....please. respectfully.

sup queen.....thanks for the noods.

LOL...........what is that thing in ur sig? It is scaring me...............

Gawd
i hold no power over the Euros.....they have minds of thier owns and they are all racist, pastey blonde bastards......

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:54 PM

Edit: hmm, sounds strange, "i dont call "them" "
Like they are something else hahaha. For real, i see black people the same as white, yellow, purple etc. As should everyone.
we the dutch dont take heavy to those words, we make fun of all races, just to make fun of the people who shouting AAAAAAAAAAA, he supremacist

Gawd
11-21-2006, 02:55 PM
LOL...........what is that thing in ur sig? It is scaring me...............

It is one of my offspring.

Can you send me a 3 min video clip of you talking dirty and acting out the things on the list i sent you please? ppl are waiting for it.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Oh ok........I thought that was completely out of ur character...........

Don't allow ed to influence u..............LOL

Haha, well dont take alot what i say too serious tho. I thought it would be obvious it was a joke :p

And i try not to let eD influence me...but its so damn hard :(

Queen Of Poetry
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
It is one of my offspring.

Can you send me a 3 min video clip of you talking dirty and acting out the things on the list i sent you please? ppl are waiting for it.

LOL..........yeah I'll get right on that..............

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 02:56 PM
lawls

Queen Of Poetry
11-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Haha, well dont take alot what i say too serious tho. I thought it would be obvious it was a joke :p

And i try not to let eD influence me...but its so damn hard :(

That thing in his sig is gonna give me nightmares............LOL

Gawd
11-21-2006, 02:58 PM
LOL..........yeah I'll get right on that..............

please start with item #3 on the naughty list......#1 and #2 I guess are illegal.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-21-2006, 03:00 PM
That thing in his sig is gonna give me nightmares............LOL

I thought it was his misformed cat or something. Only animal the shelter would give to eD.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 03:01 PM
i have no idea what it is....maybe general big dane wise will make a thread about it and we can discuss it there.

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 03:09 PM
cleary the nose of some farm animal with artificial eyes photoshopped in it

Gawd
11-21-2006, 03:20 PM

NIGHT MAYOR
11-21-2006, 04:05 PM

snapple
11-21-2006, 04:07 PM
^^HAHHAHA your signature, yo i still think im gonna laugh at seinfeld hes just too funny...but him as a person is a faggot

iniquity
11-21-2006, 04:08 PM
.. Richards on Letterman ..

dufHYw-W6j4

.. :loser: ..

tekunique
11-21-2006, 04:08 PM
his apology on Letterman last night..

dufHYw-W6j4

snapple
11-21-2006, 04:09 PM
he needs to admit hes a racist first of all, 2nd of all you can't apologize for something like that, it only makes it worse cause you know he meant what he said

TAURO
11-21-2006, 04:11 PM

I think I just realised what your sig is ed, it's a cow and the eyes are actually it's nostrils.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 04:20 PM

TAURO
11-21-2006, 04:23 PM
^^Is is a camel?

Gawd
11-21-2006, 04:26 PM

VDB-King
11-21-2006, 04:31 PM

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 04:50 PM
he'z lucky he'z got seinfeld to save his ass on national tv. i dont think the term "nigger" is the bad part. itz the shit he said about "hangin u upside down wit a fork in your ass" that bothered me. i mean thatz some hateful shit. 50 yearz ago i wouldnt have hung anyone upside down or nothing,, i never will do that,... i know that for a fact. the guy obviously has issue'z, he'z never really been that cool in my book so i dont give a shit ,..he doesnt speak for everyone. ahhh, everything happenz for a reason soundz like itz his time to go do some soul searching or some shit cuz he'z gotta lotta anger built up and itz gonna get worse cuz no one'z gonna give him the time of day after what he did. i dont know he'z just a man not a god id just forget about it . god i woulda luved to have drilled him wit a large mountain dew on stage man awwww shit id be a fuckin hero for a day it would be awesome.

overall i think anyone of any race wit any sense would see that this guy is another disturbed individual and this shit is deeper than racism. anyone in their right mind has already put this aside probabl, whether they'z black brown whatever...we all pretty smart, i dont know, itz not that big of a deal. im sure the audience has gotten over it. im not sticking up for the guy im just tryin to see past this shit. personally he'z lost all my respect i might hire him as a minumum wage grunt worker but thatz it, he'z at the bottom of the food chain and like i said he'z gotta work mad hard to get another laugh outta me or a smile. peace

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 05:12 PM
he needs to admit hes a racist first of all, 2nd of all you can't apologize for something like that, it only makes it worse cause you know he meant what he saidYou'd have to know him personally to judge over that. It's not up to you to decide if he meant what he said or not.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:47 PM
You'd have to know him personally to judge over that. It's not up to you to decide if he meant what he said or not.

wtf? he said it regardless. that's like if i threaten to murder you and go into specific details, i can still be prosecuted for making the threat whether i meant it or not. if i was on stage and said i wanted to kill the president in a hysterical rant like Kramer, they're going to fuck me over whether i meant it or not.

Funny how there are ignorant racist fucks on a wu tang message board (I'm not directing that at you With Erika)...guess you can't escape these kind of people anywhere.

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 06:54 PM
Well, let's take your example, you're standing on stage screaming you want to kill president Bush and such. Then the next day you appologize and say you didn't mean what you said and how stupid of you it was to say that sort of thing.
Who would I be to say whether your appology was sensire or not?

Btw. Mathis rules.

11-21-2006, 07:46 PM
http://www.allhiphop.com/illseedpix/kkkramer.JPG

snapple
11-21-2006, 07:48 PM
You'd have to know him personally to judge over that. It's not up to you to decide if he meant what he said or not.

he was telling black peoples he was gonna hit them with a pitchfork...and was calling them the n-word? i need to know him...are you fucking crazy?

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 08:04 PM
The problem with me is that I'm too openminded. But yes, you'd need to know him personally to judge the sensirity of his appology. I don't know him, do you?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-21-2006, 08:20 PM
Letterman audience is fucked. First they are all laughing about it. Then they all give him a round of applause.

wtf

he
is
a
racist
pigfucker

blacks complain about racism is society well here it is live and clear the culprits shouldnt be getting appluaded on national TV for trying to convince us hes not racist.

zeppelin2k
11-21-2006, 08:22 PM
what? you dont say shit like that and think its ok if your not a racist.

I'm not a racist

I just think that shit is funny, you could tell in the video he wasnt serious, he was pissed and mocking the people, he wasnt preaching hate he was just expressing his own

obviously calling someone a nigger is wrong
so is calling someone a paki, or a chink, or a honkey, or a spic

also if he had called chinese people chinks or brown people pakis, it wouldnt be as big of a deal as it is right now, and that in itself is racist

on top of that, president bush called all pakistanis pakis one time, and no one seems to really care about that or know about that

he isnt racist, he wouldnt have survived in hollywood if he was a racist or an anti-gay

people need to check their own priorities and stop worrying about other people's

michael richards is still a genius for making kramer one of the most classic characters ever

snapple
11-21-2006, 08:41 PM
The problem with me is that I'm too openminded. But yes, you'd need to know him personally to judge the sensirity of his appology. I don't know him, do you?

too open-minded? you're defending someone who was being so cruel to people....hahah you as blind as KKKramer kid. saying youre sorry does not mean shit....if your mother spent all your funds for college and you couldnt go to school and get an education would sorry cut it for you?

snapple
11-21-2006, 08:44 PM
I'm not a racist

I just think that shit is funny, you could tell in the video he wasnt serious, he was pissed and mocking the people, he wasnt preaching hate he was just expressing his own

obviously calling someone a nigger is wrong
so is calling someone a paki, or a chink, or a honkey, or a spic

also if he had called chinese people chinks or brown people pakis, it wouldnt be as big of a deal as it is right now, and that in itself is racist

on top of that, president bush called all pakistanis pakis one time, and no one seems to really care about that or know about that

he isnt racist, he wouldnt have survived in hollywood if he was a racist or an anti-gay

people need to check their own priorities and stop worrying about other people's

michael richards is still a genius for making kramer one of the most classic characters ever

who is mel gibson? fuck outta here "he wouldn't survive hollywood" you honestly beleive noone in hollywood is ignroant and hateful hahahahahaha thats real sad....he was joking around? THAT IS NO JOKE MAN...some of you god damn...need a reality check....i dont know whats more fucked up. this video, or the fact that people think this type of shit is ok

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 08:56 PM
too open-minded? you're defending someone who was being so cruel to people....hahah you as blind as KKKramer kid. saying youre sorry does not mean shit....if your mother spent all your funds for college and you couldnt go to school and get an education would sorry cut it for you?I'm not defending anyone here, just attacking your judgemental behaviour. What he did was completely wrong, but again, you're not to judge if his apology was honest and sincere.

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:02 PM
I'm not defending anyone here, just attacking your judgemental behaviour. What he did was completely wrong, but again, you're not to judge if his apology was honest and sincere.

only god has the right to judge anything. but humans are judemental beings eather way. he wasn't honest and sincere, if he wasnt racist he wouldn't have said that to begin with....

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Well, I'm not a religious person so I judge no one. No one I don't know personally. You don't hold the truth, you can't look inside his mind so don't say anything.

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Well, I'm not a religious person so I judge no one. No one I don't know personally. You don't hold the truth, you can't look inside his mind so don't say anything.

....ok nothing is gonna get through your head, go call people the N-word then tell them you dont know whats in my head you dont hold the truth, and lemme know what happens. this is honestly hurting my brain right now

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
I think you're letting your emotions affect your opinion too much. The guy said some bad things, but seems sorry to have said it. I don't know if he really is sorry and neither do you. So let's just not pretend we know Richards personally and keep it to ourselfs.

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:17 PM
do you beleive he is a racist or not. forget the apology shit thats gonna go nowhere.

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
I don't know if he is. There's a difference between being racist and saying something racist. Maybe he was under influence of drugs or whatever, who knows. Point is we both don't know.

tekunique
11-21-2006, 09:29 PM
do you beleive he is a racist or not. forget the apology shit thats gonna go nowhere.
the shit he said can be interpereted by the masses as him being a racist, but that assumption can never be backed up 100% unless it is clarified by the main source, which in this case is not. his "apology" seemed genuine, tho we'll never know if its his true feelings or not...

my piece is this, yeah, we all lose our cool, but kramer dragged it on way longer than he should have.... if he was a smarter comedian, he could have rocked the situation without making the world think of him a certain way. i dont know the dude personally so i aint gonna make a statement that he's a str8 racist, but i think he totally shot himself in the foot and demonstrated an act where its impossible for the people to understand his intentions.

"kramer fuckin up !"

lol..

11-21-2006, 09:32 PM
I don't think he's sad because of what he did & the people, he's sad because he knows what he did got him in trouble

tekunique
11-21-2006, 09:34 PM
I don't think he's sad because of what he did & the people, he's sad because he knows what he did got him in trouble
exactly.. thats why i said you dont know how genuine his apology is.... is he really sorry for his actions or is he just worried that he just might have flushed his career down the drain..........

snapple
11-21-2006, 10:07 PM
the shit he said can be interpereted by the masses as him being a racist, but that assumption can never be backed up 100% unless it is clarified by the main source, which in this case is not. his "apology" seemed genuine, tho we'll never know if its his true feelings or not...

my piece is this, yeah, we all lose our cool, but kramer dragged it on way longer than he should have.... if he was a smarter comedian, he could have rocked the situation without making the world think of him a certain way. i dont know the dude personally so i aint gonna make a statement that he's a str8 racist, but i think he totally shot himself in the foot and demonstrated an act where its impossible for the people to understand his intentions.

"kramer fuckin up !"

lol..

he's a fucking actor......sorry to swear but damn...hes always known to be a weirdo who kept to himself....i think he just realized he fucked up someone was bootlegging that shit and hes gonna be a target, hes covering his own ass. he claims he is not racist in his apology, but if you're not racist you wouldn't say such hurtful things would you?

INF
11-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Think of this. How did the word get buried in his vocab? If you know anything about human behavior then you can understand that somebody that has lost it like he did will resort to the core of their vocab. I dont know how I can explain that any further without taking up a few more paragraphs so, it is what it is.

Also, the part about "50yrs ago and upside down...fork..". Come on now, where the hell did that come from? Richards is just a closet racist that got busted.Just so happens that he played Kramer and he seemed to forget that for a minute and showed himself and not the character. Look how the apology went down. He went and got Jerry to help him. Now, why wouldnt he just do it on his own if he was really trying to be responsible? It wasnt like ppl was in a TOTAL uproar to the point to where he needed somebody like Jerry.

the shit is sad but whats sadder is that these kind of ppl are everywhere. And they hatin on everybody, not just black folks. Shit, Cap cant stand asians. Look at that. We got that shit right here among us at a damn internet forum. Its everywhere but it doesnt take that to live. There is a better way to live. As Human Beings.

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 11:26 PM

hahaha, jasper spelled two wordz wrong, he must be getting high
:Y i dont think this cat ever mispells shit

Sicka than aidZ
11-21-2006, 11:27 PM

yep

snapple
11-22-2006, 12:16 AM
Think of this. How did the word get buried in his vocab? If you know anything about human behavior then you can understand that somebody that has lost it like he did will resort to the core of their vocab. I dont know how I can explain that any further without taking up a few more paragraphs so, it is what it is.

Also, the part about "50yrs ago and upside down...fork..". Come on now, where the hell did that come from? Richards is just a closet racist that got busted.Just so happens that he played Kramer and he seemed to forget that for a minute and showed himself and not the character. Look how the apology went down. He went and got Jerry to help him. Now, why wouldnt he just do it on his own if he was really trying to be responsible? It wasnt like ppl was in a TOTAL uproar to the point to where he needed somebody like Jerry.

the shit is sad but whats sadder is that these kind of ppl are everywhere. And they hatin on everybody, not just black folks. Shit, Cap cant stand asians. Look at that. We got that shit right here among us at a damn internet forum. Its everywhere but it doesnt take that to live. There is a better way to live. As Human Beings.

fuck man thank you so much for posting that, real talk, somebody understands. listen to this guy

crass
11-22-2006, 12:19 AM
omg doodz michael richards is half black, look at his kinky hair.

num2son
11-22-2006, 12:20 AM

And that gives him the reason to wild out like that? LOL.

snapple
11-22-2006, 12:20 AM

....hilarious.....oh wait....youre a fucking idiot man.

crass
11-22-2006, 12:23 AM
shut the fuck up you nerdario. wanna cry a little more about some rich asshole?

snapple
11-22-2006, 12:28 AM
you think im crying about "some rich asshole" youre so fucking clueless...wow this is terrible....there is no escaping it...this world....god damn son whats wrong with you?

crass
11-22-2006, 12:39 AM
do you need someone to dry your tears, captain?

snapple
11-22-2006, 12:44 AM
do you need someone to dry your tears, captain?

whats wrong with you man....i hope one day you can change your ways and learn to think and feel differently

crass
11-22-2006, 12:50 AM
don't take everything i say so seriously, don't call me an idiot! i'm very sensitive and whenever people diss me enough, i have to go start a new hobby in order to feel ok. ;(

snapple
11-22-2006, 12:53 AM
don't take everything i say so seriously, don't call me an idiot! i'm very sensitive and whenever people diss me enough, i have to go start a new hobby in order to feel ok. ;(

clowns get clowned. don't dish it if you can't take it softy

crass
11-22-2006, 12:59 AM
wow, are your reading comprehension skills so poor that you can't detect the sarcasm in my posts? someone get the herbicide to put this kid out of his tear-soaked misery.

snapple
11-22-2006, 01:01 AM
wow, are your reading comprehension skills so poor that you can't detect the sarcasm in my posts? someone get the herbicide to put this kid out of his tear-soaked misery.

hahahahah you like kramer....wait wait uhhh no thats not what i meant! i see through your bullshit, you can't back your way out now crass xxx, you said what u said, you are a bitch.

crass
11-22-2006, 01:02 AM
back my way out?? why would i try to back my way out of blatant sarcasm that your stillborn ass was too undeveloped to detect?

snapple
11-22-2006, 01:04 AM
you can't diss me because i know you're a biggot. calling me a stillborn ass that is undeveloped is straight up retarded. you're a bitch, and you can't diss peoples.

num2son
11-22-2006, 01:09 AM
damn crass and snapple are going at it again..lol

snapple
11-22-2006, 01:09 AM
i dont remember ever going at it with this fool, i'll go at anyone who says stupid shit like that.

crass
11-22-2006, 01:10 AM
speaking of Seinfeld, remember in all the episodes when they would offer Snapple to people? and the people would always refuse, saying "No, too fruity." that's how i feel now.

num2son
11-22-2006, 01:16 AM
speaking of Seinfeld, remember in all the episodes when they would offer Snapple to people? and the people would always refuse, saying "No, too fruity." that's how i feel now.

lol

Frontal Lobotomy
11-22-2006, 01:16 AM
Hah, I've never watched Seinfeld but that was a decent comeback

NIGHT MAYOR
11-22-2006, 05:07 AM
only white people are racist

NIGHT MAYOR
11-22-2006, 05:17 AM
bill hicks is rolling in his grave "that bastard toped me"

still cant believe that prick, mental breakdown or not he fucked up big time.

Bloo
11-22-2006, 05:27 AM
Yeah, it's gonna be a while before he gets any roles....

If he was any good he would've made a joke out of it and hurt the guys feelings instead of alienating the whole damn crowd.

11-22-2006, 07:14 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

-dead-

Sicka than aidZ
11-22-2006, 07:23 AM
roflmao,supergrandsonned that shitz gold

11-22-2006, 10:04 AM
looks like Kramer apologised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3l-gRHjUNk

tekunique
11-22-2006, 10:06 AM
looks like Kramer apologised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3l-gRHjUNk
repost

11-22-2006, 10:16 AM
oh, sorry

tekunique
11-22-2006, 10:24 AM
oh, sorry
all good..

Sexy Jasper
11-22-2006, 10:26 AM
I don't think he was sorry at all. No, 002, you have to do better than that!

zeppelin2k
11-22-2006, 10:36 AM
who is mel gibson? fuck outta here "he wouldn't survive hollywood" you honestly beleive noone in hollywood is ignroant and hateful hahahahahaha thats real sad....he was joking around? THAT IS NO JOKE MAN...some of you god damn...need a reality check....i dont know whats more fucked up. this video, or the fact that people think this type of shit is ok

I never said the shit is okay

and mel gibson didnt go around saying that shit to people in hollywood, he only thinks it bc of his dad

you wont survive in hollywood if you openly hate blacks, jews, or gays. thats a fact.

IrOnMaN
11-22-2006, 12:36 PM
"I'm not a racist! That's what so obsured about this." -by Michael Richards

When I heard about what Michael Richards said when he was at the Laugh Factory, I was so shock! I was a really huge fan of Michael Richards until he said what he said about African-Americans. I agree that the two men should not have been talking during Michael Richards stand up, but doesn't like certain adiedence members talk during someone's stand up? If that's the case, why didn't Michael Richards ignore them like he should've? That would've been the right thing to do if you're a actor of some sort. If two adeiudence members are talking during someone's act, the actor or acttess should completely ignore those people. Doesn't that make sence? So why didn't Michael Richards ignore those two men? I'm pretty sure that hundreds of people were talking when he was doing stand up back in his day or resently. So why did he flip out on them?

The guy clearly has mental issues, seriously. After seeing the tape and watching his lame ass apology, I'm not going to watch Seinfled anymore!

Fuck Michael Richards!!!

Gawd
11-22-2006, 01:14 PM
yawns....this is still being yapped about?

snapple
11-22-2006, 01:18 PM
eD racism is always gonna be a big deal, maybe not as much if youre wealthy, live in the desert, and pack serious heat....but shit stuff like this is too real which is sad

TAURO
11-22-2006, 05:43 PM
yawns....this is still being yapped about?

What must it be like for you seeing as you are half white half mexican (I think) I mean do you not care where people place you? Or better yet where do you place yourself? Have you encountered any racism either being called a Honky or a Spic?

Battle 1
11-22-2006, 06:03 PM
CNN did a report on Kramer's outburst, outrage. Looking at CNN's report it looks much more serious. And much more offensive.

NuzptYkCdYE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuzptYkCdYE

Gawd
11-22-2006, 07:37 PM
What must it be like for you seeing as you are half white half mexican (I think) I mean do you not care where people place you? Or better yet where do you place yourself? Have you encountered any racism either being called a Honky or a Spic?

ive been called a spic here on the forum.......but i didnt protest anything afterward. lawls.......ppl call ppl names its the way life is.

TAURO
11-22-2006, 07:39 PM
ive been called a spic here on the forum.......but i didnt protest anything afterward. lawls.......ppl call ppl names its the way life is.

Nah fuck the forum I don't take the shit here seriously, I mean in the real world when people look you in the eyes and say that shit.

Sicka than aidZ
11-22-2006, 07:41 PM
yeah the state of the forumz is pretty strong itz just amazing how some catz can argue an be negative all day long they really need to find something else to do all that fighting and shit go'z to your head

11-22-2006, 09:13 PM
Seinfield's been exposed before

d8HfgFJnSCM

Tha Double-P
11-22-2006, 09:15 PM
someone should shove a fuckin fork up that guys ass man

LORD ZERO
11-22-2006, 09:23 PM
Lol @ Prolly Da Whole Seinfeld Cast Bein Racist, Pretty Fucked Up

oLd_KaiNry
11-22-2006, 09:30 PM
fuck michael richards

kramer was a character

that guy was right 'seinfeld' is the only shit hes done
i know jerry been offered tons of movie parts and shit but refused

i really cant believe this guy, even when black comedians diss other races its funny and true, and its done tastefully
by rights this guys career should be over

making a show like seinfeld takes all your time... this guy is loaded BIGTIME he doesnt need to make movie

the guy most of been drunk, but even tought, sayin stuff like that nowadays is unexeptable and his career is over by now for sure...

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-22-2006, 11:32 PM
more news check it out richards now reaches out to jesse jackson and sharpton

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20061122/4563d950_3421_1334520061122-779153544

Gawd
11-23-2006, 02:28 PM
Nah fuck the forum I don't take the shit here seriously, I mean in the real world when people look you in the eyes and say that shit.

no one has ever looked me in my eyes and called me a racist name. It may be my size. ppl call me fat all the time.....but i just tell im so fat because after ever time i fuck their mother she makes me a sandwich. LAWLS

Gawd
11-23-2006, 02:29 PM
more news check it out richards now reaches out to jesse jackson and sharpton

http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20061122/4563d950_3421_1334520061122-779153544

yeah he knows he fucked up.......
he is finished even more than he was b4.
oh well.
let him fade

Inspectah_Dirk
11-23-2006, 02:32 PM
Im still waiting on some Seinfeld .gif related to all this shit. Who is in a funny mood and knows how to make .gifs?

Big Risk
11-23-2006, 03:08 PM
WTF is with the AFRO american shits hes sayin?

Inspectah_Dirk
11-23-2006, 03:13 PM
He's doing drugs..thats what u get.
Some of his best friends are probably afro americans. Btw, when a black person lives in Holland, does that make him/her an afro dutchman?

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Not all blacks in the world are from Africa...

Inspectah_Dirk
11-23-2006, 05:23 PM
In a way they are tho :p
Just like all white people are from Antarctica.

zeppelin2k
11-23-2006, 05:24 PM

d8HfgFJnSCM

yeah man that shit is dope knowledge

you could already tell the people on the show are racists, everyone is jewish, there are no minority parts and all the minority parts are stereotypes

they got flack about this, so they did that episode where george tried being friends with a black guy

there are racist comment made against everyone on seinfeld, christians, jews, pakistanis, orientals, natives, you name it

friends also was accused of being racist

the thing is everyone is racist, its in our genes, people are afraid of what is different, and racist jokes are fine if there is tolerance and if there is no bad blood intended, its when people say that all blacks and browns or watever should be killed, that there is a problem

honestly people should stick to making fun of themselves if they are going to
and as for coloured jokes, no white people should be making them

TAURO
11-23-2006, 05:25 PM

d8HfgFJnSCM

Thats the dude from that movie White boys, what does he do? is he some sort of comedian or something?

zeppelin2k
11-23-2006, 05:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pczJfuwd6V8&mode=related&search=

hahahaaa

TAURO
11-23-2006, 05:30 PM
^^that was jokes.

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 05:33 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/jack_da_gripper/pic/0000qz0f

Inspectah_Dirk
11-23-2006, 05:35 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

goddamn! :D

Ozmosis
11-23-2006, 06:55 PM
oh shit seinfield is on and its the one when kramer falls asleep in the tanning bed and goes to a black family's home

Battle 1
11-23-2006, 07:03 PM
In a way they are tho :p
Just like all white people are from Antarctica.

Yeah sure retard that's why even all your white scientist say and admit life began in Africa, right. All life including the very roots of white people. It's called evolution no brainer. If it wasn't for black people then white people and all other races on this planet wouldn't even exist. Ungreatful bastards.

Plus, if you want to get even more technical even certain religions back up this scientifical fact, everything correlates. In science for example if you trace back the origins of man. From Africa, black people evolved basically into the middle east. You see that in places like Egypt, etc. Then from the middle east came whites through the middle-ages basically or maybe even before then. Asians as well as whites. Hence, the word caucasian. It's so logical plus backed up by science as well as religion.

In the bible white people are basically lucifer the fallen angel, since they turned on God or the black man, made black people slaves and did all kinds of bad shit to black people as well as other races even. The black man is God, father of civilization since every race or person came from the first people who ever lived on planet earth, which even white scientist admit were black Africans really. Just speaking scientifical facts. Speaking from a scinetifical point of view in other words facts or truth. Once again it's called evolution. Not only white scientists but also certain sects of Islam(certain muslims), and of course the almighty Wu-tang Clan refers to the black man as the original man, first man. Notice how ODB said all this before, on that video Brooklyn Zoo he points at a document stating the question who is the original man, first man. Plus at least once maybe more times ODB also said "fuck all you triple breed muthafuckaz." Africa is first then came life on Asia secondly afterwards, then thirdly came Europe the third race of man really, triple breed muthafuckaz thinking they first or best when even science or facts say other wise. Yet ignorant non-scientifical whites still think they best when they came last. Ignorant foolish bastards can't deny reality though. There is only one God. Wu tang is Forever !! God can never be destroyed. Devils already tried to destroy God and failed in the past already. The saga continues on always forever.

:mmmyah: