PDA

View Full Version : are you buying new releases tomorrow/today?

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2006, 09:10 PM
Where did that Tuesday thread go? Oh well....dont bring it up.

I added todays since it is now 10pm eastern time and this thread will still be on the front page tomorrow.

I know that there is a few of you that give the raspberry to all the new commercial releases....jay-z, snoop, and pacs life.

I heard the snoop and I like so im gettin that...the jay-z album i didnt like *that* much, but snoop and jay-z are going to be 9.99....and I have a feeling jay-zs album will sound better on high end audio instead of mp3 format....so it might be worth my $9.99 Cdn. I also will get the Doctors advocate.....never been to the store in a while.

I also need to buy more shelving for my CDs.....my shelves are full.

baby jesus
11-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah I'm Gonna Go Get The Jay-z Album Havent Heard It Yet I've Actually Been Tryin To Avoid It As Much As I Can Which Has Been Diffucult, But He's Usually An Artist That Doesnt Let Me Down.

TAURO
11-20-2006, 09:20 PM

I know what thats like

I downloaded a lot of stuff the last couple of months and the stuff I thought where dope I am now currently purchasing.

My most recent purchases which I got on saturday where....

9th Wonder/Nas God's Son remix album (which also comes with a second disk of instrumentals)

Hocus Pocus - 73 Touches...a very dope french hip hop album which is quite hard to find and just stumbled on it.

Terra Firma - New album/mixtape of the best mc crew in london.

Currently on my to get list:

JMT-Servants in heaven....
Snoop album
AZ-The Format

Longbongcilvaringz
11-20-2006, 09:23 PM
i'll be buying "AZ - The Format" whenever it comes out in aus. not sure when it came out in the US though/

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2006, 09:24 PM
I just have a bunch of those little milk crates that fits 12 cds in and they link together....then i just keep adding them on...I guess I will buy 6 more of those

TAURO
11-20-2006, 09:26 PM
I just have a bunch of those little milk crates that fits 12 cds in and they link together....then i just keep adding them on...I guess I will buy 6 more of those

My cds are all over the place, I have them sticking out in various parts of my room, im now having to clear some of my dvd collection to make more space.

TAURO
11-20-2006, 09:50 PM
where can i find & buy that?? i heard the "i can" remix on xm radio & it was hot.

You can get it on amazon.co.uk just type 9th wonder, you should be able to find it in HMV stores too, it's known as God's Stepson.

Unforgiven
11-20-2006, 09:55 PM
I've said this in numerous threads and offended numerous people, I download everything at the moment...

Prolifical ENG
11-20-2006, 09:59 PM
that happens when you run out of room...lol they wnd up all over the floor.

Cd organization is a must for me....no matter how they are organized....i take it seriously...im weird like that....so I can take the rifle approach at swiftly aquiring the album i want to listen to.

if you seen my organized mp3s on soulseek or something you would be like WTF is with this guy?

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-20-2006, 10:17 PM

yo pedro I am feeling your pain, i need to do something about that too soon, im losing CD's in my own house/room.

maestro wooz
11-21-2006, 12:36 AM
nah, i might buy a cd tommorow cause i haven't had the money to buy one in a little while, but i'm not gonna spend it on any of these, sorry.

Lil' Ruger
11-21-2006, 12:40 AM
i'm buying blue carpet treatment or GZA's and DJ mugg's album (most likely GZA's) i just got a gift card to target(lmao) it's $15 but ya know...

Prolifical ENG
11-21-2006, 04:15 PM
I got the limited edition Kingdom come with DVD with a cooler cover.....a few dollars more.

xHard to Earnx
11-21-2006, 05:10 PM
Definitely buying Kingdom Come next time I leave the house.

11th Chamber
11-21-2006, 08:34 PM
I got the limited edition Kingdom come with DVD with a cooler cover.....a few dollars more.

I saw that shit today, $21.99!! Waste of money if you ask me. Altho I wouldent even buy the original cd thats like $9.99

Prolifical ENG
11-21-2006, 09:39 PM
I saw that shit today, $21.99!! Waste of money if you ask me. Altho I wouldent even buy the original cd thats like $9.99

lol @ 21.99.

The regular was 9.99 and the limited edition was 15.99...that is Canadian Dollars. It was a tough decision because I wanted to buy the album because it was 9.99.

Wu-Tality
11-22-2006, 03:36 AM
Damn CD's are so cheap in America.