PDA

View Full Version : What in the hell is this!!!

INF
11-21-2006, 12:07 AM
XqHc_iK_HbE

Ozmosis
11-21-2006, 12:15 AM
thats the best fighting game in the world

INF
11-21-2006, 12:39 AM
What is it played on? How do you get it?

....shit! Wheres Inspector Dirk when you need him?(no homo) That nigga knows everything about games.

Lil' Ruger
11-21-2006, 01:01 AM
its not a real fighting game you can tell by the characters look its evil ryu and evil don VS. scorpion and sub-zero it's mos def nnot real

CHRONZ
11-21-2006, 01:04 AM
i think theres made a fighting game with alot of different characters from the "capcom" games

INF
11-21-2006, 01:09 AM
its not a real fighting game you can tell by the characters look its evil ryu and evil don VS. scorpion and sub-zero it's mos def nnot real

there is tons of fights on youtube with comments that lead to the point that it is a playable game.

Lil' Ruger
11-21-2006, 01:23 AM
really? i know nothing about it looks like a special arcade game though maybe exclusive country.

Frontal Lobotomy
11-21-2006, 01:44 AM
Looks like its from Mugen, a custom 2D fighting system you can run on your PC. It basically allows you to use any 2D beat 'em up character if the files and whatnot are about. Custom backgrounds, music, I think you can even change the button combinations for special moves and combos. I used to play on it all the time, sick stuff. There used to be a thriving Mugen community like 4 years ago where you had readily available access to loads of characters, backgrounds and other graphics. I don't think its as popular now though as it required so much tweeking. If you've got the time, and really want to pit Noob Saibot against M.Bison, then its definately worth it.

Icurus
11-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Its Mugen, and its more popular now than ever before. The program runs better now, and there are a shit load of characters. Homer vs. Duck Dogers. You can add anybody you want. It takes time to set up, it basical runs your life. Dont try and do it. You really need time to customize everything. Its a waste unless you dont need to support yourself.

oLd_KaiNry
11-21-2006, 04:43 PM
just like they all said its def. custom game

u need to know how those files works...

if u can make a game like that go get a job has a game developper NOW.

Sexy Jasper
11-21-2006, 06:30 PM
That shit is giving me chink seizures. Gimme that old fashioned MK2 over this crap any day.

Bedlam
11-22-2006, 12:52 AM
it looked super unbalanced, the MK dudes had no fuckin moves while ryu and dan were bustin all those gay gamebreakers or wutever they're called, the 20 hit combos and wutever

Frontal Lobotomy
11-22-2006, 01:20 AM
Its Mugen, and its more popular now than ever before. The program runs better now, and there are a shit load of characters. Homer vs. Duck Dogers. You can add anybody you want. It takes time to set up, it basical runs your life. Dont try and do it. You really need time to customize everything. Its a waste unless you dont need to support yourself.

The community is still thriving eh? Might have to start bamming that out again. Mugen is so much fun, though SNK Vs. Capcom would be an easier option..

Skellington
11-22-2006, 03:49 AM
Isn't that Mugen