PDA

View Full Version : So do you think that KINGDOM COME is JAY-Z's worst album?

tical2000
11-21-2006, 12:30 AM
So do you think that KINGDOM COME is JAY-Z's worst album?

In my opinion it is, his other worst album is Blueprint 2 in my opinion, but I still think that Blueprint 2 had its share of bangers: "watcher 2", "Blueprint", and a bunch of others.....so I would put it ahead of KINGDOM COME

her is my ranking of JAY-Z albums:

1) Reasonable Doubt
2) Blueprint
3) Black Album
4) Hard knock Life Vol 2
5) In my Lifetime Vol 1
6) The life and times of Vol 3
7) The Dynasty
8) BluePrint 2
9) Kingdom Come

....I dd not bother to rank those shits with R Kelly....
5)

Kingdom Come is borring to me

snapple
11-21-2006, 12:32 AM
THIS SHIT JUST DROPPED! god damn yall are some motherfucking critiques for real, i havent been able to listen to this cd more then twice yet, eather a lot of you have 2 much time on your hands or you guys judge too easily.

INF
11-21-2006, 12:35 AM
Vol.1 was his worst. He even admits that. I read it at Rocafella.com . They have him chat with the users once a month. Somebody asked him about this.

SaqurakiHanamichi
11-21-2006, 12:50 AM
i heard 2 songs only and i hate it . I dont wanna hear the rest

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 01:03 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p6/mexirish86/delete-jayz.jpg

???????????????????????????????

tical2000
11-21-2006, 01:13 AM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p6/mexirish86/delete-jayz.jpg

???????????????????????????????

lol

benzo
11-21-2006, 01:10 PM
Yeah, it's shit. I deleted all the tracks I had too.

tical2000
11-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Vol.1 was his worst. He even admits that. I read it at Rocafella.com . They have him chat with the users once a month. Somebody asked him about this.

no way man.....Vol 1 is a good album....."friend or foe 98", "streets is watching", "A million and one questions", "Rap Game/Crack Game", "where I am from" are JAY-Z classics and shit all over anything from KINGDOM COME

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-21-2006, 10:15 PM
yes im not a fan of black album either

Blueprint was his best shit.

Prolifical ENG
11-21-2006, 10:26 PM
It is somewhere in the middle of his catologue....not his worst.

oLd_KaiNry
11-21-2006, 10:28 PM
where u guys get those cd files

what the fuck do i have to type on IRC

INF
11-21-2006, 10:28 PM
no way man.....Vol 1 is a good album....."friend or foe 98", "streets is watching", "A million and one questions", "Rap Game/Crack Game", "where I am from" are JAY-Z classics and shit all over anything from KINGDOM COME

I know. But there was outside influence on some of them tracks that ruined the overall album and thats whats at question. I've always felt that way since I've heard the album and then to read the man himself say the same thing, well, that pretty much seals it for me. Vol.1 aint fuckin with Kingdom Come.

I'll tell you this though. Kingdom Come is better than Dynasty. IMO , of course.

crass
11-21-2006, 10:32 PM
where u guys get those cd files

what the fuck do i have to type on IRC

go to albumbase.com

tical2000
11-21-2006, 10:37 PM
I know. But there was outside influence on some of them tracks that ruined the overall album and thats whats at question. I've always felt that way since I've heard the album and then to read the man himself say the same thing, well, that pretty much seals it for me. Vol.1 aint fuckin with Kingdom Come.

I'll tell you this though. Kingdom Come is better than Dynasty. IMO , of course.

ya it may be better than THE DYNASTY....but to be honest, I am not really feeling any of these KINGDOM COME tracks that much....another BEYONCE collabo, NE-YO, USHER,......not really to street to me....

I know JAY-Z is older, but alot of these tracks a snoozer to me...