PDA

View Full Version : CLIPSE - Hell Hath No Fury

smokebongoncliff
11-21-2006, 03:17 PM
yo. i went to the nearest best buy from my house today and i was lookin at what they had. and i saw Clipse - Lordwillin' and i checked one behind it and the fuckin new album was there. Hell Hath No Fury. Ive been waitin for this album to come out for a longgg time. And i thought itw as commin out on the 28th, but maybe becuase of the leak they put it out?? But i dno, there were only 3 copies there and i got one. I cant beleive its a mistake tho. but if it is its dope. hah i dno they albums dope as fuck. pz

tragedykhadafi12
11-21-2006, 03:38 PM
they do that sometimes, i remember i got the cnn reunion album like two weeks before it really came out. It was in the back like yours

smokebongoncliff
11-21-2006, 03:39 PM
shit. maybe clipse is gonna come smoke a blunt with me cause i found teh album

Tetsuo
11-21-2006, 03:45 PM
It already leaked.

snapple
11-21-2006, 03:47 PM
yea haha i was tight with this dude who had a spot in manhatan, id bring him business we would build and shit, and he eventually ended up dropping knowledge on me that he gets early releases, i wish i still knew him i dont even think his spot is open anymore, but i reallllly want the new clipse youre lucky

smokebongoncliff
11-21-2006, 04:56 PM
yeah the shits pure dopeness.

whitey
11-21-2006, 08:15 PM
fer sure dude. first guys in a while to come out with a totally hard ablum. all grimey. shit all sounds like it goes together. no pop sounding bullshit. not to mention only 1 guest spot (by slim thug who i find nice), you dont see any albums now a days with only 1 song spotted, most have half to 3/4 the album done up like that.

(probably the reason why it didnt get released forever)

smokebongoncliff
11-21-2006, 08:56 PM
true