PDA

View Full Version : Palestinian Volunatry Human Shields(pics)

Gawd
11-21-2006, 05:00 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6166998.stm

Women with babies on the roof tops of known militant houses protecting it from an Israeli airstrike.....sheesh.

The Big Bad militants allow this............

posted here because the faggits in ktl never touch this topic because b4 they speak on it they are pwnd.

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-21-2006, 05:03 PM
power minded the world is run by people like this we want power weather its a little or all of it the world is a crazy place

Gawd
11-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Yeah but where are the ppl at that bitch and moan and cry and protest when a civilian is killed by the Israelis......they obviously dont mind that the militants allow this.........i mean cmon. you let women and children protect you?

CHRONZ
11-21-2006, 05:31 PM
thats weak as pussy drip man... usin women and children as human shields..

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-21-2006, 05:32 PM
cowards wit power ....there playin on the emotions of the other team if they strike there matyrs if they dont there cowards so its really a catch 22 of war.... if you strike my wives im no longer the coward But The Victim Im Entitled To Skrike Back Wit No Regards...To You And Yours....But If You Dont Strike Than You Are The Coward And Dont Deserve to Run Your Country....Sad Really

GENERAL WISE
11-21-2006, 05:35 PM
Ed's spin: Miltants use women and babies as shields

Real Story: Women and Children volunteer to protect their husbands and sons. (lets face it, they have little to live for anyways since they are constantly assaulted and the U.S (alone btw) Vetos an condemnation by the whole UN.)

stak84
11-21-2006, 05:47 PM
muslim nations is wild son, religion is poisoning their fuckin minds

GENERAL WISE
11-21-2006, 05:51 PM

Aren't you white?

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Ed's spin: Miltants use women and babies as shields

Real Story: Women and Children volunteer to protect their husbands and sons. (lets face it, they have little to live for anyways since they are constantly assaulted and the U.S (alone btw) Vetos an condemnation by the whole UN.)

read the thread title dumbass......it says voluntary......

now make a thread about me quick.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:10 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29145

Palestinian Militants kidnap two red cross workers......

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/6166998.stm

Women with babies on the roof tops of known militant houses protecting it from an Israeli airstrike.....sheesh.

The Big Bad militants allow this............

posted here because the faggits in ktl never touch this topic because b4 they speak on it they are pwnd.

what the fuck is a pwnd?

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:14 PM
what the fuck is a pwnd?

what that meant was that no one pays attention to threads like that in ktl becasue it has nothing to do with black ppl being held down or a racist comedian......

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:14 PM

act like you know, stop regurgitating the opinions that have been forcefed to you.

'muslim nations is wild son' get the fuck outta here.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:15 PM
yeah.....i mean ive never seen photos of children being dressed as suicide bombers or anything...i mean that never happens.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:16 PM
what that meant was that no one pays attention to threads like that in ktl becasue it has nothing to do with black ppl being held down or a racist comedian......

so every time i've ever seen pwnd on the internet that's what it means?...weird.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:18 PM
yeah....or you could just look up what it means.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:18 PM
yeah.....i mean ive never seen photos of children being dressed as suicide bombers or anything...i mean that never happens.

I'm not disputing that this takes place, I'm just pointing out that we really don't get the full story of what's going on in other countries and I'm tired of people spitting out a media generated opinion when they're really uninformed about the whole picture.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:20 PM
yeah....or you could just look up what it means.

or i could just ask you since you used it, where would i look it up:

the "bullshit internet slang created by nerds with inferiority complexes who are kings in their own mind" dictionary?

i googled that and couldn't find it.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:21 PM
I'm not disputing that this takes place, I'm just pointing out that we really don't get the full story of what's going on in other countries and I'm tired of people spitting out a media generated opinion when they're really uninformed about the whole picture.

so what form of media do you get your info from? its all media......i mean we really dont see the entire picture unless we live their right? so your media could be just as bias as mine.......btw internet is media.

Gawd
11-21-2006, 06:22 PM
or i could just ask you since you used it, where would i look it up:

the "bullshit internet slang created by nerds with inferiority complexes who are kings in their own mind" dictionary?

i googled that and couldn't find it.

pwnd = owned = b10

lawls

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:31 PM
so what form of media do you get your info from? its all media......i mean we really dont see the entire picture unless we live their right? so your media could be just as bias as mine.......btw internet is media.
exactly my point, you have to take everything with a grain of salt, especially news about nations that are classified as 'enemy combatants.' propaganda is a powerful tool.

Dr. Simon Hurt
11-21-2006, 06:32 PM
pwnd = owned = b10

lawls

hm...not too clever. why not just type owned?

CHRONZ
11-21-2006, 06:37 PM
cuz pwnd is more powerfull