PDA

View Full Version : How Not To Get Killed?

Ultimate Fist
11-21-2006, 08:30 PM
Yo I have this friend that goes back to childhood. This motherfucker used to be down and shit I mean we would sit around and listen to Ice Cube but I haven't seen this motherfucker in a while. I saw him today and his ass is thinking of going skinhead! So I'm thinking of writing this punk a letter. I know I should probably just walk away but he was one of my three closest friends back in the day. The other two have messed themselves up in big ways: one dropped out in his sophomore year of high school and the other is in a mental hospital. I'd really like not to have the third one screwed up big time too. So this is what I'm gonna write him basicly:

*You're acting like a punk bitch. If you're life is so bad get your hands the fuck up and fight to be something great. You're wasting you're damn time hating people. You could change the world. I know we grew up in a fucked up neighborhood and you've gotta compete against all these minority groups you're hating on but come on! You're only going to fuck shit up worse. You know damn well that the kids in the neighborhood look up to you. Are you really going to tell them that's the way to go? And what are you going to do big man? You gonna lynch all us colored people? What's that gonna accomplish in the fucking long-term? If you're not willing to stand up and work to be something great (he uses his lack of education as an excuse to be a skinhead- he says he isn't going to be doing anything else) you're life's gonna be fucked up either way! Get off you're fucking ass and do something positive! There's kids standing up around here, kids in gangs, kids on drugs. We need people to stand up. We dont need another racist retard around here.

Now y'all don't criticize me for being sympathetic with this motherfucker. I'm trying to save his ass before its too late. I don't care if he wants to be a skinhead. If I can keep him from going off the deep end, I might be saving someone's life cuz we know these skinheads will pretty much go after anyone who aint white male. And I think if I can help him see the light I think he might turn around. He could be a great person. But right now he'd rather be negative. I don't even think he's racist; he has a lot of mexican friends and a few black ones. He just wants an excuse to be an asshole because his life's fucked up.

Anybody have any idea how to deliver this message without getting my ass kicked?

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Just mail it to him. Thats all.

Ultimate Fist
11-21-2006, 09:12 PM
Really? what if he's pissed and retaliates or something?

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 09:12 PM
^that was my 2000th post ..... just some good ol' advice

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:13 PM
yea man you gotta talk to him, fcuk this fourm shit man talk to your boy before he makes a HUGE mistake

EAGLE EYE
11-21-2006, 09:14 PM
Really? what if he's pissed and retaliates or something?

What can he do to you that you cant do to him? He's a human being not a Lion.

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:17 PM
What can he do to you that you cant do to him? He's a human being not a Lion.

for real, skinheads are pretty hardcore man, if youre scared of this kid hes prolly jsut gonna think youre a punk bitch and not take you seriously.

Ultimate Fist
11-21-2006, 09:18 PM
He's bigger.

Ultimate Fist
11-21-2006, 09:19 PM
I mean like you think I should just talk to him? The letter thing was my way of not having to see him directly in case he acts crazy but maybe talking would be better.

snapple
11-21-2006, 09:22 PM
He's bigger.

LOL so what, size doesn't mean shit, unless hes massive, it sound like you would get your ass beat if youre talking like that, maybe you should send him a nice letter and some panzies and babys breath

oLd_KaiNry
11-21-2006, 09:25 PM
talk to him

big chances he wont take time to read a letter

or will just laugh and not give a fuck

if he acts crazy well... watcha wanna do, what will happen will happen, if he acts crazy he's allready lost and theres nothing u can do about it

Ultimate Fist
11-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Yeah... I'm thinking I'll talk to him. if he goes crazy I'm sure people aren't exactly going to blame me (I'm going to talk to him at school.) He is pretty macho about thinking about being a skinhead. i hope I can get through to him with some common sense.

Ultimate Fist
11-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Do you guys think its better to go alone or to have a few friends come along?

crass
11-21-2006, 10:24 PM
like a racist skinhead? most skinheads are non-racist/anti-racist. most of society views all skinheads as neo-nazis but it's a culture that goes back to england in 1969 (arguably back to Jamaica). has he explicitly mentioned being a racist skinhead or what? if not then what's the big deal?

SHRAP
11-21-2006, 10:39 PM

just talk to him alone man... u coming as his friend u know

why take anybody else? that just shows u scared

snapple
11-21-2006, 11:18 PM

alone...this is something that sounds very personal...whats having friends there gonna do are you planning on jumping him?

Wu-Tality
11-22-2006, 03:33 AM
Send him a wu-tang cd.

Alcryt
11-22-2006, 06:07 AM
Send him a christmas card from U-God ^^

SHRAP
11-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Send him a christmas card from U-God ^^

THIS IS GOLDEN ARMS MR XCITEMENT BITCH, MY NAME RINGS BELLS IN JAIL

DONT BE A SKINHEAD

I HOSE DOWN THE PLACE NO SHOTS 2 YA FACE, KICK ASS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ZILLA

NIGHT MAYOR
11-23-2006, 03:16 AM
this reminds me of

tupac - changes