PDA

View Full Version : how hard is it for artistz to keep from leakin shit an gettin it bootlegged

Sicka than aidZ
11-22-2006, 09:28 AM
im ust wondering cuz if i was an mc an i was gettin peeled id be throwin catz off bridgez and shit till i was fully compensated wit interest

Strange Fruit
11-22-2006, 10:01 AM
mehhhh, i'm not one for bootleggin',,,
but if i were an artist in the music ind.
i'd be pretty flattered that somebody would go through
such lengths to cop my shit.

but that's just me.

anti-social
11-22-2006, 12:44 PM
it's very easy to get your shit bootlegged....it's the fuckin grimey ass engineers, they get paid lots of dough for an anticipated album....when they are mixing and mastering an album, an artist is not their so they copy the master cd and sell that shit...then ya'll know the rest....i mean loyalty is a bitch....it could be someone you know for years too, they can sell your shit for 50,000 g's.....but sometimes artists leak a different version of their album to get a response from the streets, which i've never understood....2 weeks before an album hits the stores and you wanna test the waters...lol...i rather just wait and see how it goes....my boy who is an emcee and a producer does his own engineering and everything...he sees people stealing other peoples beats, ideas and even lyrics...this industry is mad shady...have your ADT up ya'll...peace