PDA

View Full Version : my theory bout MySpace..

the silencer
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
i had this idea a while ago but it was just kind of a gut feeling.....i dont have any like hard evidence or nothin..its just what it seems like to me..

wanted to see what u guys think..

first of all, i dont have a myspace page...i will never make one and the only time i ever spend on there is when im lookin at like Killah Priest's page or Bronze Nazareth or Cormega or somebody like that....u get my point..

but the whole thing seems to me like a government (or whatever secret power u think is in control) plan or project to keep young ppl stupid..and especially to keep them stupid as to whats goin on in the world...like the important shit facing our society n shit..

i say this because i know a ton of ppl that are just like obsessed with this shit.....they will seriously spend an entire fuckin day sittin in front of the computer doin nuthin but lookin at ppls myspace pages....and these braindead wastes of internet space contain nothing but pictures of these retards tryin to look good or cool or gangsta or whatever...and then have their hobbies like "chillin wit my friends, goin to bars, smokin weed," and whatever else these cool ppl do....and they might have some corny song up on there too..

now, i know that there are plenty of ppl on myspace promotin the truth or promotin mental elevation and shit...im well aware of that but those peeps are a minority in that myspace world...

its mostly a bunch of idiots that are obsessed with the stupid things in life...goin to clubs..and tryin to look good i guess..i cant think of anything else...

and as i said, i had this idea a while ago..ppl used to be like "so are u on myspace?" and shit like that and was just like no are u crazy?...the whole thing just seemed so stupid to me..such a waste of time..but i wasnt really sayin that to ppl..

and i been readin all these crazy books lately about the government and the shit in Iraq (Sorrows of Empire by Chalmers Johnson was mad good and exposes truth and not in a crazy, conspiracy way...Killing Hope is all about the shit the CIA has been doin since WW II...Bush in Babylon im readin right now....theres more but i wont get into it now..) and im startin to think like damn these fuckheads are startin to get totally exposed...u can go into any bookstore and there are entire fuckin shelves filled with these kinda books.....and its not just books...theres documentaries all over the internet too as u guys probably know...

so i was startin to think to myself, damn when young ppl like me who are interested in truth and dont trust these fucks get wind of alota this shit wer gonna start gettin some crazy revolutions goin on....some big protests like they did in the 60s n shit...

and then ill go out to my friends house or someplace and ppl are just like yo i put this up on my myspace page, blah blah did u see what so-n-so had on his myspace page?..and then they sit on this retarded shit all day.....this is all ppl care about!!! if i said somethin like yo 9-11 was a scam...or yo were killin mad innocent moms n kids in Iraq...or somethin like that....they woodnt know what to say....theyd probably be like yo ur a maniac or somethin...or "how does that affect me?"

-----------------
long, crazy rant kinda shit...im sorry for that but this shit just gets me upset...i wanna see my fellow ppl use the greatest tool human beings possess: the brain....instead of lettin it be abused

it just seems to me like this myspace shit has been created to keep the dumb ppl ever DUMBER and to draw the ppl who might be on the fence into total dumbness and ignorance....

am i just crazy? what do u guys think?

Ultimate Fist
11-22-2006, 09:01 PM
I agree.

LHX
11-22-2006, 09:08 PM
yo thanks for posting this

ive been wondering what type of people use myspace

i got a myspace page but i couldnt figure out who actually uses them shits

i dont know if its a conspiracy, but its definitely a sign of the times

good post

Ultimate Fist
11-22-2006, 09:12 PM
A cop told our class the 1st place they go to research you is your myspace account.

LHX
11-22-2006, 09:13 PM
does it say that on the police myspace page?

the silencer
11-22-2006, 09:34 PM
^^good points..

its sorta like..theres alota crap goin on with the Patriot Act and shit in which the govt can dig up info on ppl or whatever...

and then u look at somethin like myspace and its like ppl are just puttin all there shit out there....what they look like, where there from, who they associate with....and its all out there for anybody to see....who needs the Patriot Act when ppl are GIVIN their info away?

LHX
11-22-2006, 09:56 PM
we are being forced to live in a way that we dont mind being spied on

from a certain perspective, the only people that have a problem wiff being spied on are people who are ashamed of what they are doing
OR
people who are plotting against the system

this forces people who plot against the system to be better at what they do
and it forces people to lead lives that they are not ashamed of no matter who is watching

over the years i have tried to develop a lifestyle that i would want somebody to observe

maybe these government fools could learn something

like how to cook
or how not to jerk off

meanwhile we can figure out a way to take the system down in plain view of anybody watching

(intense)

7EL7
11-22-2006, 09:59 PM
hey man

its worst than that

do yall feel the tention in the air too, or is it just me ?

LHX
11-22-2006, 10:05 PM
i feel it yo

its happening a lot even on TV

usually they keep that TV and entertainment shit locked tight

but now performers are exploding in plain view

tension even where we arent used to seeing it

the silencer
11-22-2006, 10:06 PM
im not sure what u guys mean by this talk of "tension"..

can u elaborate?

LHX
11-22-2006, 10:11 PM
like something is about to pop

sensitivity

the silencer
11-22-2006, 10:14 PM
i get that.....but i mean from what? u said entertainers are exploding in plain view...im not sure what u mean by exploding...

i no theres alota celebs comin out now n condemnin the shit the gov is doin....but i think thats just cuz the plot is so fuckin obvious n out in play view right now.....when theres a new, less retarded president in office i think celebs will go back to shutting up and concentrating on smiling alot..

LHX
11-22-2006, 10:18 PM
i get that.....but i mean from what? u said entertainers are exploding in plain view...im not sure what u mean by exploding...

i no theres alota celebs comin out now n condemnin the shit the gov is doin....but i think thats just cuz the plot is so fuckin obvious n out in play view right now.....when theres a new, less retarded president in office i think celebs will go back to shutting up and concentrating on smiling alot..
people losing their composure on air in general

that shit barely EVER used to happen

people are quick to be set off in general, and its only getting quicker

road rage type shit

in this past week alone there been at least 3 episodes in the news about shit popping off in entertainment venues

i heard about some regis shit and homophobia or something

the silencer
11-22-2006, 10:20 PM
oooooooo i got u...

the mel gibson shit was totally wacky, the kramer thing, i get wut ur sayin...

yea its like the lab rats are startin to bug out...they been fed too much shit

LHX
11-22-2006, 10:23 PM
thats what im sayin

like the cracks are starting to show right now

pressure builds

7EL7
11-22-2006, 11:01 PM
my calculations tell me that 2007 ain't gonna be nuffin to play wiff

the silencer
11-22-2006, 11:08 PM
this is wishful thinkin i guess but..

my initial thoughts on this are that the OTHER side of the coin...the gods n ppl like that....like Wu-Tang and all outspoken godbodies..are feelin the same thing and are gonna start makin some serious crazy music soon...

thats just what i hope...

LHX
11-22-2006, 11:15 PM
lol

maybe you dont realize it, but people get tired as they get older yo

the silencer
11-22-2006, 11:50 PM
back to the point of the thread...

some quick diggin around showed me that myspace is owned by Rupert Murdoch....same dude who owns Fox News and all that shit..

froth
11-22-2006, 11:53 PM
you can set your shit where people cant read it if you dont want. i use it because i have friends all over the country and beyond and its easy to stay in touch and share bullshit. it is obviously gonna be looked at by employers and cops but hell, sites like youtbue are breaking a lot of police brutality cases open and serving a purpose. its sharing information on a crazy scale but im not paranoid about it. its just glorified email not some mark of the beast shit. relax, if they want you they will get you, there aint shit you can do.

the silencer
11-23-2006, 12:02 AM
you can set your shit where people cant read it if you dont want. i use it because i have friends all over the country and beyond and its easy to stay in touch and share bullshit. it is obviously gonna be looked at by employers and cops but hell, sites like youtbue are breaking a lot of police brutality cases open and serving a purpose. its sharing information on a crazy scale but im not paranoid about it. its just glorified email not some mark of the beast shit. relax, if they want you they will get you, there aint shit you can do.
i dig what ur sayin froth...

but the main point im tryin to make is that i feel like its somethin the govt made to hand to kids like a little stupid toy....and they just keep playin with it forever and dont open their eyes to the shit that the gov is doin while ur playin with this toy..

and this aint a diss to ppl that are on myspace...im totally aware theres good purposes of it for ppl like u...communicatin with ur foreign peeps or whatever....

but ive seen too many retards on there....im convinced of what i said

froth
11-23-2006, 12:56 AM
well its def a reflection on culture and it is pretty sad in some cases. i agree with that. but if you are looking for a conspiratorial angle, you need not look any further than what it actually is in reality. it is a huge, effective marketing tool. you ARE being targeted based on likes/dislikes etc. its all in the fine print, for anyone to see. in fact, there are myriad ways that corporations are getting information on you, wether to utilize themselves, or sell to the highest bidder.

i got into a debate with someone about this and since i am prone to try and look at both sides of things, im not totally convinced this is a BAD thing. i mean, i would rather be approached with marketing that fits me domgraphically than say, 'ive fallen and i cant get up' type medical devices or what not. youre going to be bombarded with advertising regardless. it is a trade off to use a site like that for a positive purpose, be it activism or simply keeping in touch with a buddy in colorado; it is a trade off that i am not convinced is any more sinister than targeted marketing.

as far as police looking at it etc, i would hope they do. it seems like a no brainer for police or prospective employers. i mean, if it was YOUR business and youve got a possible employee that may have drug addictions, etc, i hate to say it but people are in business to make money and i dont blame them at all.

so to sum it up, i dont think it is a government created dohickey, it is just a very, very effective marketing tool and its worth it to me.

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 06:02 AM
we are being forced to live in a way that we dont mind being spied on

from a certain perspective, the only people that have a problem wiff being spied on are people who are ashamed of what they are doing
OR
people who are plotting against the system
or people who don't trust the people observing and people who like their privacy.

I don't have a myspace thing, not because I think it's some government trick, but simply because I don't want to be part of the movement and I can't be bothered doing all kinds of HTML tasks with fancy colours and flying anuses.

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 06:46 AM
There was a rumor that youtube was acquired by google...

Not sure if its true?

Peace

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 06:58 AM
That's true, but what has that got to do with anything here?

LHX
11-23-2006, 07:12 AM
or people who don't trust the people observing and people who like their privacy.

I don't have a myspace thing, not because I think it's some government trick, but simply because I don't want to be part of the movement and I can't be bothered doing all kinds of HTML tasks with fancy colours and flying anuses.

1. lol trust

2. what are the virtues of privacy?

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 07:38 AM
1. What?

2. Well, I like to take a crap in piece, would you like it if there was a man in black standing next to you while you're pooping?

LHX
11-23-2006, 07:44 AM
does lack of privacy rule out 'taking a crap in peace'?

i would giggle if there was a man in black standing next to me when i was taking a dump

thats like the pinnacle of oppression - people getting paid to monitor a bowel movement

worse than child labor

maybe not worse than youth prostitution

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 07:51 AM
That's true, but what has that got to do with anything here?

Websites...Who owns them and whose running them!

Cause we have servers all over the continents... I remember in the mid 1990s we had to use modems and satelites.....(tokyo)

Peace
PS: as of interest watch how most company acquire other smaller webhosting sites (monopoly)...so watch where the internet is going...I have my poweredge blade servers working and i need to have control over all the network!

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 07:53 AM
does lack of privacy rule out 'taking a crap in peace'?

Possibly. I wouldn't like it if the government could see everything I do, because yes, I have things I rather hide. Besides, instead of using their spyware to catch evil terrorists, they'll abuse their spy eyes to catch people speeding, jaywalking, riding without bicycle light and other misdemeanors.

LHX
11-23-2006, 07:55 AM
Possibly. I wouldn't like it if the government could see everything I do, because yes, I have things I rather hide. Besides, instead of using their spyware to catch evil terrorists, they'll abuse their spy eyes to catch people speeding, jaywalking, riding without bicycle light and other misdemeanors.
man

i think a situation like that might be enough to push people over the edge

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 08:01 AM
what are the virtues of privacy?

If people notice how the government is, tey are used to such lifestyles. Everyone knows where you are (identification) check the military identifications (this one has a level one entry) so you know were he goes.

Remember that the internet is a military tool, it was developed and used for research!

Humvees are for military use!

From time remembered by humans they have developed a means to have better privacy, but in that - with globalization ("one big village") all that has changed...

The perspective of mankind! more people, one planet that they are currently on!

Peace
PS: You have an e-mail, the perception that your mail is secure, the administrator can access that! Bank accounts, the IT dept can access that.

Levels of security...

Sexy Jasper
11-23-2006, 08:01 AM
Where I live, people have to cary ID at all times. This law was passed after the 9/11 events, so they could stop those nasty terrorists. The result of this ID carying nonsense is people get fined double. Hey sir, I saw you were walking there when the light was still red, that's 50 euros you owe us... oh and you don't happen to be carying an ID would you? No? Ah that's another 50, making your total fine come to 100 euros. Have a nice day.

As if terrorists decide to not blow themselfs up in a crowded place because they don't have a valid passport on them.

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 08:03 AM
man

i think a situation like that might be enough to push people over the edge

Thats how the military is...

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 08:04 AM
Possibly. riding without bicycle light and other misdemeanors.

Don't talk about that, cause my bike doesn't have a light...

I got reflectors though!

Peace

LHX
11-23-2006, 08:07 AM
Thats how the military is...

for the most part, people choose the military life

people dont choose to be conceived and born

you can only apply so much pressure on a person before they explode

and there is no way to predict how a person acts when they get to that point

they become a force of nature

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 08:10 AM
Where I live, people have to cary ID at all times. This law was passed after the 9/11 events, so they could stop those nasty terrorists. The result of this ID carying nonsense is people get fined double. Hey sir, I saw you were walking there when the light was still red, that's 50 euros you owe us... oh and you don't happen to be carying an ID would you? No? Ah that's another 50, making your total fine come to 100 euros. Have a nice day.

As if terrorists decide to not blow themselfs up in a crowded place because they don't have a valid passport on them.

The most dangerous are the ones that you see everyday....

Until they perform what the have conspired...

Peace
PS: we had a law like that down here, women not allowed to walk after 8pm in town or they would be locked up no questioned asked "for prostitution"....

Then we have the AIPPA (Access to Information and Privacy Protection Act)...

Then POSA...
Then one which they tried but wouldn't go through parliament ( were they could monitor everything going accross the internet, but you know every ISP has its own gateway) so we (IT Dept) put up a good fight....

Now they are not allowing and VoIP transmission ( their excuse "still pending enquires" for the past 2 years)

But they monitor the calls, so people are txt ing ...

GuardianOne
11-23-2006, 08:18 AM
for the most part, people choose the military life

people dont choose to be conceived and born

you can only apply so much pressure on a person before they explode

and there is no way to predict how a person acts when they get to that point

they become a force of nature

True but generally is society most people have accepted a lot. Most things, only those who have fears of where things might end up put up a force (negetive or positive)

A virgin doesn't even want to be touch ( like a nun) sexually. But then again you have a married women (who has sex at the will of both her feelings or husbands)

Privacy....
Bruising her awake (kind off)!

I don't know....

The human body is the most well know to accept or adopt...

Check a disfigure child is born, and survives, against the scorning and all. But still lives...

You get amputated and you still live....

In a accident which you are involved in and just before you die, the life force determines that your body is nolonger suitable to sustain it self...

So you depart...

At birth you do not know what to expect and so you observer you surroundings... and get cared for by elder humans

You accept and some way you will develop and gain your own experience of lfe and pass on to others

Reproduction

Privacy diminishes....

But in a sense you have created your own privacy amongst family members.

Acceptance

before you only accpted you own privacy....

Peace

anti-social
12-12-2006, 05:02 PM
damn site didn't save my post...dammit....anyway i saw this white kid who put up his pictures with black paint on his face....|( ....myspace...are there really retarted people on that shit? people post there history on that shit like people give a shit...

Gawd
12-12-2006, 05:32 PM
myspace = B7

Sexy Jasper
12-12-2006, 05:33 PM
http://bambizzoozled.com/images/zwarte-piet.jpg

LHX
12-12-2006, 05:42 PM
myspace and youtube are flipping the script

strange times

Gawd
12-12-2006, 05:45 PM
myspace reminds me of high school for some reason.....

Sexy Jasper
12-12-2006, 05:49 PM
I don't understand how people can even read that shit. The layout is pure cunt and doesn't make sense then there's all the annoying videos playing alltoghether and crap music. You should all get lynched with your myspace homoprofile.

zeppelin2k
12-12-2006, 05:50 PM
it looks like those dudea are at school

Sicka than aidZ
12-12-2006, 06:49 PM
mine sayz " a girl told me she see'z alot of people from school on myspace so i figured id check it out." other than that no info cept my age and shit. i dont really see what it'z good for. nobody i kicked it with back when i was younger has one so fuck that joint. my friendz are "jess, cappa, ghost, wu tang" i dont know there'z a 10 year school reunion but i think u gotta be an alumni

recluse
12-12-2006, 07:03 PM
yea, Myspace definately has some kind of highschool vibe to it. Everyone wanting to have the "coolest friends".

LORD ZERO
12-12-2006, 07:51 PM
^^^true Dat, Myspace And Youtube Are The New Kiddie Lands Of The Net

hectis
12-12-2006, 08:11 PM
myspace is ok

CherChezLaMarauder
12-12-2006, 09:45 PM
:thumbup:

Gawd
12-12-2006, 10:14 PM
ghey ^

CherChezLaMarauder
12-12-2006, 10:18 PM
^ eddie's sig is assuming his position. Say "agghhhh"

the silencer
12-12-2006, 10:48 PM
i made a thread bout how stupid myspace is..

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29211

7EL7
12-13-2006, 01:23 AM
^ eddie's sig is assuming his position. Say "agghhhh"

lmaoontfffe@thatshit

Visionz
12-14-2006, 05:14 PM

As if terrorists decide to not blow themselfs up in a crowded place because they don't have a valid passport on them. That's exactly why they pulled that shit off. It's all based on control thru fear. They passed the Patriot Act & other bills of the sort while the constitutional rights of the citizen are stripped away bit by bit. Apparently the paranoia is global or maybe they know it was all bullshit and they're just playing their role. Probably a mixture of both. 7/7 was on some bullshit as well.

EAGLE EYE
12-14-2006, 08:25 PM
I basically get invited to parties through myspace or send sick pictures to my friends. I always tend to get contacted by people who used to know me from the past that I dont give a shit about. They are all like "hey lets hang out some time"

fuck that these faggots can vanish to volcanic ash and reappear in hell with a match and a can of gas

WE MUST KILL TOM AND STOP THE MADNESS!
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/myspacetom-30378.jpg

LHX
12-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Tom is not actually your friend yo

you should hear the shit he said about you

maestro wooz
12-15-2006, 12:00 AM
i'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but i feel like i'm being asked for personal information whilst internetting more then ever before. Everytime i leave the safe comforts of forums, i'm bombarded by questionaires for my name, city, birth, whatever. Not to mention that somehow all the free dating sites know exactly what city i live in. A week ago i went to get the embed link from google video and i clicked on the link to post it on your myspace and google video prompts you for your username and pword. The point i'm trying to make is, we're all afraid that the big bad government is gonna come after us and take all our personal information, but if you've already logged on you know that all this information has already been collected. Hold me.