PDA

View Full Version : People Moving in the Same Direction

LHX
11-22-2006, 09:49 PM
People moving in the same direction end up in the same place.

We are all in this forum for some reason.

Some people recognize this, and some people don't.

There are people who do not communicate and do not attempt to communicate.

These people learn rules as they grow up, and they proceed that way until their bones get ground into the dirt, or until their nerves pop, or until they develop a growth in their body that they cannot overcome.

People that communicate in forums like this do so for a reason.

Perhaps attempting to piece something together.

Staying in touch.

Seeing how other people are moving.

Seeing how points of view hold up when they are subjected to scrutiny.

This place is like a big drawing board where topics can be dissected and approaches can be determined.

We are on different pages, but we approach in a similar way.

It is quite possible that the people in these situations are not what is wrong with this planet, but perhaps we are so accustomed to dealing with idiots, that we assume we are all idiots.

What can't be denied is that people moving in the same direction do eventually end up in the same place.

Whether you like it or not, the people here have more in common than most.

One day we will (probably accidentally) stumble on a way to help each other out instead of getting into pissing contests, or ego struggles, or battles over semantics, or comparing flawed versions of history.

And so on.

ElusiveFugitive
11-22-2006, 09:52 PM

These people learn rules as they grow up, and they proceed that way until their bones get ground into the dirt, or until their nerves pop, or until they develop a growth in their body that they cannot overcome.

Staying in touch.

This place is like a big drawing board where topics can be dissected and approaches can be determined.

It is quite possible that the people in these situations are not what is wrong with this planet, but perhaps we are so accustomed to dealing with idiots, that we assume we are all idiots.

What can't be denied is that people moving in the same direction do eventually end up in the same place.

One day we will (probably accidentally) stumble on a way to help each other out instead of getting into pissing contests, or ego struggles, or battles over semantics, or comparing flawed versions of history.

And so on.

^ truth right there...food for thought LHX

the silencer
11-22-2006, 10:02 PM
WELL said..

i think if all the ppl that come here were to meet in person it wood be weird for us because were all diff colors, creeds, whatever from ALL over the fuckin globe...wer probably all diff people...

but we are here seemingly because of one common cause (is it peace? equality? i dono)....

one thing i try to not to forget is that this is Wu-Tang forum...the Wu totally opened me up to so much shit....they brought me here....i'd actually like to write a book one day and i think a huge part of it will be discussing how Wu-Tang led my mind to dig deep into so many diff topics and books and stuff that i wood never have given a shit about w/o them...

SG
11-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Yes some of us operate in the way you describe8O.

We collect ideas and expand:thumbup:......economical development^O^

Some of us are from the same organization but different era:clap:

STYLE
11-12-2007, 04:33 PM
good post. soundclick has a similar issue. i call it my dysfunctional family. i think the same applies here. i'm just getting to know alot of yall but in person i'd buy yall a beer and we could have some laughs. sometimes rivals and enemies can be better friends than then the ones you call friends.
the fact that you may go back and forth with a mf here everyday is a form of bonding, even if that bond is based on negative commentary.

have yall ever had a wucorp event? meeting? who knows eachother for real?

LORD NOSE
11-12-2007, 05:59 PM
LHX is the reason

why

i type like this now

Prolifical ENG
11-12-2007, 06:14 PM
At the same time as we are in the same direction we are reading each other. I guess you are right that we are looking at each other sometimes more than the actual topic and the semantics of it. I guess ironically we are in the same direction looking at it that way.

LORD NOSE
11-12-2007, 06:40 PM
some people come here to give and gain and grow in understanding

those "ovah" niggas... i don't know

Prince Rai
11-12-2007, 06:57 PM
forums are what they are, open debates. all minds come here as if this place was an oasis amidst a desert. after this we still set sail towards our "goals". but we all share same ultimate fate. how we get there is what makes the difference sweet.

STYLE
11-12-2007, 07:12 PM
you can't help but be influenced by others opinions and belief systems when you engage them in discussion. whether you agree or not. i do think we come to certain levels of consensus or equilibrium after the dead horse has been beaten for the 3rd or 4th time.

my goal is always to whittle away the bullshit and crystallize the main issues. then we can try to have a true philosophical debate instead of semantics. or sementics for all the homo shit going around here.

Koolish
11-12-2007, 10:24 PM
damn LHX, making a very nice return to the forum.

personally, i come here because it's the only place i know of where discussion at this level of thought occurs. it's best because we originally collect together from a Wu-Tang interest, and go from there.

what's more mentally healthy than testing the strength of your opinions and reason?

LORD NOSE
11-14-2007, 11:11 AM
what's more mentally healthy than testing the strength of your opinions and reason?

that question hurts my brain

i can't come up with any answer

STYLE
11-14-2007, 12:01 PM

it could be unhealthy, for those who find that there beliefs are a house of cards.

shinobi4227
11-14-2007, 12:13 PM

Accepting that your opinion's or reason might sometimes be wrong.

Prince Rai
11-14-2007, 04:03 PM

^ deep question, the answer however constructed will underpin the observation that in life, whatever you say is not in itself final.

answer every question, question every answer

V4D3R
11-16-2007, 04:22 PM
The real devil of this world is people moving in opposite directions and encouraging segregation. Fear anger and envy are it's children.

SG
01-12-2008, 01:47 PM

Staying in touch.

And so on.

WU-TANG as a whole should not be concerned with its music but IT'S LEGACY(NAME)

I understand why I was brought to this site....

begongo
01-12-2008, 03:57 PM
I love how you people approached this topic, it may sound really stupid but I actually felt inner peace while reading your posts

answer every question, question every answerthat is an extraordinary piece of knowledge right here!

maestro wooz
01-14-2008, 01:08 AM

haha

diggy
01-14-2008, 01:21 AM
I love how you people approached this topic, it may sound really stupid but I actually felt inner peace while reading your posts

that is an extraordinary piece of knowledge right here!

Me too.

LORD NOSE
01-14-2008, 03:39 PM
there is a drought

some wolves and some sheep sense there is some body of water at a distance

they all walk together toward this body of water - all dam near dying of thirst

they drink

what happens when they get their fill ?

BornPower
01-14-2008, 03:55 PM
what usually happens? wolves prey on sheep, sheep pray for wolves,

stronger wolves may even prey/pray on the weaker ones...

LORD NOSE
01-18-2008, 09:27 AM
so a wolf is a wolf

no matter how much you try and domesticate his ass, he'll still be a wolf

STYLE
01-18-2008, 10:22 AM
fuck being a victim. sheep have horns. use them shits. a wolf will learn to find another source of meat if his ass gets bucked a few times.

LORD NOSE
01-18-2008, 05:47 PM
yup

the Rams gotta protect the flock