PDA

View Full Version : aussie hip-hop vids.

NIGHT MAYOR
11-23-2006, 05:09 AM
some clips if found. peace. :thumbup:

nEYY1bFJYvA
muph n plutonic - eaps good
from melbourne saw em last saturday night

1nHY_qvo9JA
lazy grey n ken oath - have a beer
brissy (brisbane) boy - old film clip - great rapper, lives not far

qrmn14gMQwM
delta - mayday
mc from adelaide - prolly the best clip

Qv9QXkL4Deg
chopper read- brad strut- bias B and balans - Machete
bit of a joke but bias b is sick. and if you dont know who chopper read is - google him. he's no joke - his rappping is tho

bJoVW1J4o_Y
the infamous hilltop hoods - testimonial year
making moves in the world, big up to the hoods

some more live HTH:
zmj64eL9XL4
twilight
-S_8ik4HfHs
circuit breaker
Kh5SQA_QA_U
stopping all stations
60s0G3_Ubok
nosebleed section

thanks triple j

TAURO
11-23-2006, 09:55 AM
I didn't think any of them where any good, and it had nothing to do with the fact that they are australian, they all had weak flows and where basic lyricly. very weak wordplay.

That guy Delta his album is british made if im not mistaken, he even shouts out to Mark B who is a british producer.

I can't believe that that was actually Chopper......what the fuck is he doing trying to rap?......the other two guys where no better either....beat was good though.

SickSide
11-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Chopper has a song with necro called Do It, its pretty slick
the rest of choppers album is kinda weak, rap wise

TAURO
11-23-2006, 10:03 AM
^^You mean Chopper actually has a whole album?......oh shit!!

Inspectah_Dirk
11-23-2006, 02:36 PM
Nice.

I like these ones too:

(I know its New Zealand, but fuck it, thats like Holland and Belgium anyway, with Australia)

jGv0q0RMzTc

Scribe - Stand up

sqW5pWI-9WA

Scribe featuring Savage & Con Psy - "Not Many - The Remix!"

"They think i'm on drugs, because i come in the club and i be dancing by myself like i don't give a fuck"

Hahaha, i like that part :clap:

NIGHT MAYOR
11-23-2006, 03:44 PM
I didn't think any of them where any good, and it had nothing to do with the fact that they are australian, they all had weak flows and where basic lyricly. very weak wordplay.

That guy Delta his album is british made if im not mistaken, he even shouts out to Mark B who is a british producer.

I can't believe that that was actually Chopper......what the fuck is he doing trying to rap?......the other two guys where no better either....beat was good though.

each to their own, that weak flows bullshit is wrong, not gangster enough for you i guess, no talk of guns or crack - delta recorded 'the lostralian' in the uk yes. check out choppers album 'mad man' at his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52862650

NIGHT MAYOR
11-23-2006, 03:51 PM
and what the courts say
Ainít always justice and what gets airplay canít always be trusted
Youíve got some balls and a dick but it still doesnít click
What ya fuckin with, thick skull, numb nuts funny like dumb sluts
Jumpin into the bang bus

Leave em stupid I manourvered passed the sparks
youíre a hardass, smartass on the net
But Iím not gonna break a sweat at these little kiddies tryin to diss me
Swept straight under the rug this is for those that dug my flows,
kept me on my toes Ya know,

TAURO
11-23-2006, 04:27 PM
each to their own, that weak flows bullshit is wrong, not gangster enough for you i guess, no talk of guns or crack - delta recorded 'the lostralian' in the uk yes. check out choppers album 'mad man' at his myspace
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52862650

Wtf does their flow have to do with what they rhyme about?.....they had a weak flow because they stumbled on words or just couldn't keep pace with the beat, also don't presume like you know the type of hip hop im into when my large and varied collection speaks for it self and if you saw it I would put money that you couldn't pigeon hole me.......but anyway it's not like I have got anything against austrailian hip hop because I don't, Delta was not that bad maybe it was just the song but the others where weak, you posted the vids because you wanted opinions on them and just because I don't give you the positive view you wanted you get all pretensious.

noel411
11-23-2006, 06:28 PM

Delta's flow shits on 99% of US mc's. Brad Strut shits on 95% of modern US mc's, lyrically. All these little geeks who are impressed by fancy rhyme schemes would bust nuts over his rhymes.

Muph, Bias B, Lazy Grey and Bob Balans are just as good as the majority of modern US mc's.

Hilltop Hoods are a tight group all 'round, and anyone who has heard a few of their tracks and knows anything about hip hop, would recognise that.

Chopper is a joke and Ken Oath is pretty shit. Never heard of 'Brissy'.

Delta is an Aussie who has travelled the globe, and his album was produced by UK's Mark B, and featured international artists such as Murs and Skinnyman.

Good thread, Fredy.

Jet Set
11-23-2006, 07:25 PM
^the older god rolls through

Tangaz
11-23-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm an Aussie, and I reckon these guys are sick, but I really don't feel the tracks here are really a good indication of their abilities (probably aside from Delta). I'm gonna have to find some more somewhere...

That Muph N Plutonic track (though sweet), is their first single as a duo, and probably their weakest track.

I've never heard Have A Beer (no sound on this shitbox PC), but Lazy Grey defenitely has some skills. And he's a mad producer. Highly underrated in that regard. Ken Oath can be really hit and miss (depending on how drunk he is maybe...).

Totally agree about Brad Strut though. And Bob Balans. LC!

Chopper should've never entered a booth, but the guest spots on that album are generally pretty dope.

TAURO
11-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Delta's flow shits on 99% of US mc's. Brad Strut

Hilltop Hoods are a tight group all 'round, and anyone who has heard a few of their tracks and knows anything about hip hop, would recognise that.

They are quite good, I actually missed their vid when I posted before.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2006, 12:53 AM
ive been getting into the hoods, the track about the old guy on the train is really dope, and another track called "mic felony" is good.

their production is really strong.

as far as other aussie shit...im not a huge fan right now but i havent really looked into it.

Sickadash
11-24-2006, 02:55 AM
Here's a couple more:

Funkoars - Da Na Na
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RY-gqJpzMI

Hilltop Hoods - The Hard Road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFCWHshsw_M

Pegz - Back Then
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gMIxrn_qMZc

Been loving Aussie hip hop lately. %D

SickSide
11-24-2006, 04:18 AM
^^You mean Chopper actually has a whole album?......oh shit!!

yeah i think its called Interview with a madman, its got some nice skits on it where he talks about torture and stuff

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2006, 05:16 AM
Wtf does their flow have to do with what they rhyme about?.....they had a weak flow because they stumbled on words or just couldn't keep pace with the beat, also don't presume like you know the type of hip hop im into when my large and varied collection speaks for it self and if you saw it I would put money that you couldn't pigeon hole me.......but anyway it's not like I have got anything against austrailian hip hop because I don't, Delta was not that bad maybe it was just the song but the others where weak, you posted the vids because you wanted opinions on them and just because I don't give you the positive view you wanted you get all pretensious.

the fact you havent got any intersts in the topics normaly means you wont be interested (pay attention) if you can seriously say the FLOW of these mc's is WEAK you have a distorted view of mc'n - my opinion, this shit doesnt bite on anyone elses styles and is'nt amature at all, i did'nt ask for opinions i just wanted to show some fellow hip-hop lovers what were doing down here, and the songs these artists did were singles, maybe one of one album, so they have to appeal, other songs on the albums maybe would change ya mmind. p.e.a.c.e.

Robert
11-24-2006, 08:18 AM
Funkoars, C.O.T.Y, the mop of Aussie hip hop, chea!!!

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2006, 10:33 AM
bLeRFEGyaC0

good combo.

morgan
11-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Scribe featuring Savage & Con Psy - "Not Many - The Remix!"

Thats sound as fuck

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2006, 04:45 PM
1kEPdli9Pps
muph n plutonic - walking tightropes

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2006, 04:51 PM
DL__p4E_e7A
downsyde - lesfortunate

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2006, 04:59 PM
IYr4Or60uwU
hilltop hoods - clown prince

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Zrsj7JvXzqo
chopper - night with chopper (feat. hyjak n torcha)

NIGHT MAYOR
11-24-2006, 05:15 PM
K_pAaZSh9JQ
hyjak n torcha - nutcase

alienclone
11-28-2006, 06:43 PM
check this www.myspace.com/damothemc