PDA

View Full Version : Jay + Nas "Where I'm From/Hip Hop Is Dead" ( 106th & park ) .

iniquity
11-23-2006, 06:55 AM

zdRpPH5-R6Q

.. btw ..

Atlanta's Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz fire off about Nas new album "Hip Hip is Dead"

DeIgLGUB_TY

.. :{ ..

zeppelin2k
11-23-2006, 04:07 PM
jay z owned nas on that performance

"why does everything have to be about something"
LOL

Unforgiven
11-23-2006, 04:58 PM
Is Bleek still runnin' with Hov?

anti-social
11-23-2006, 06:44 PM
nas and Bleek was goin at eachother too...on bleek's first album, bleek had a line where he said, i'ma ball till i fall (jay was goin at nas on this track).....then on nastradamus, nas came at bleek by sayin, "you wanna ball till you fall, i'ma help you with that"...then bleek came back with some shit sayin...your life's suppose to be written, who you suppose to be...blah blah blah blah...i don't think they cool...but bleek understands that nas/jay are doing a business deal so he doesn't tell jay who he should interact with. i mean he could be cool with nas but i don't think he is gonna be a hype man for nas. lol ;). don't believe me, go back and listen to nastradamus, i'm pretty sure many of you don't have bleeks album.

anti-social
11-23-2006, 06:53 PM
btw...the way jay was a hypeman for nas was beautiful...hip hop unity is a beautiful thing. man i love it when niggas come together for the love of rap. rhyming eachothers lyrics together. leaving the egos at the door. BEAUTIFUL. these young niggas need to watch and learn.

Alesco
11-23-2006, 08:08 PM
btw...the way jay was a hypeman for nas was beautiful...hip hop unity is a beautiful thing. man i love it when niggas come together for the love of rap. rhyming eachothers lyrics together. leaving the egos at the door. BEAUTIFUL. these young niggas need to watch and learn.

Word

Thats real talk write there.

Respect

snapple
11-23-2006, 08:24 PM
word up good post, how do you post videos from youtube?

The Chronic Stash
11-23-2006, 09:58 PM

yeah this is this shit that them little niggas need to learn, ss\uch a fuckin boss like jay fuckin hype'n shit for nas, tha very same cat he was beefin wit for ova a decade, that is real shit, hip-hop will resurect if shit like this starts happenin more often

The Chronic Stash
11-23-2006, 10:01 PM
oh yeah and by the way duurty boyz is the dumbest nigga on earth, atlanta "rap" is just glorified hype men, crunk was good when outkast did it in the 90's, the gay shit we call crunk today is just really bad musicians hype themselves, their dumb fuckin friends, and their shitty record labels

Imperial1
11-24-2006, 12:49 AM
Atlanta's Hot 107.9's Durtty Boyz fire off about Nas new album "Hip Hip is Dead"

Who da fuck is this dude? And did he just mention "Jeezy" and "hip hop" in the same sentence? WTF? I'm FROM the south and I get embarrassed by some of the ignorance coming from SOME of the RAPPERS there. i.e. ying yang twins and that dude who has a nursery rhyme as a hook called "chain hang low." So yeah, if you don't understand what he means by "hip hop is dead," whoever the fuck you are, take a look at yourself and the b.s. music and rhymes you poppin off at the mouth in your songs first. See if you can talk about anything other than that party b.s. and money, sex, and drugs crap. Fuckin cornball rapper. I SAID IT!

Imperial1

sakk
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
"why does everything have to be about something"
LOL

Those ATL boys dont get the point.