PDA

View Full Version : Cam'Ron is a Bird...

anti-social
11-23-2006, 11:57 AM
HAHAHAH at Cam'Ron...he was outside a club in NEW YORK CITY tryin' to pick up girls a few weeks ago. when the girls ignored him. he was like i'm CAM'RON the rapper. me and my friends were dyin' laughin. he had a nice car and his jewelry. he had some silly lookin nigga with him. but the funny shit is, he drove around the club 3 times and didn't get one GIRL. HAHAHAHA. it was hilarious. now before you guys say he gets more pussy than me and all that. i know he does but it was a sucker thing for him to shout out his own name and the girls were like Cam'ron who? :loser: ya'll had to be there to see it. it's something a washed up rapper would do. thank you killa cam, i hope you had your wet wipes. :clap:

-Gambino-
11-23-2006, 12:11 PM
Lol owned.

crass
11-23-2006, 12:22 PM
that's mad funny

ArcherPriest
11-23-2006, 12:44 PM
hahha... that's weak.. anybody with that much money should never go a day without pussy

cap
11-23-2006, 12:49 PM
haha thats wack if its true!
i got girls back in my broke as fuck days!!

i once didnt have money to take a girl out,so i told her i was fasting cus its ramadan.hahahaha

Alcryt
11-23-2006, 12:51 PM
haha thats wack if its true!
i got girls back in my broke as fuck days!!

i once didnt have money to take a girl out,so i told her i was fasting cus its ramadan.hahahaha

haha thats a great excuse!

anti-social
11-23-2006, 12:59 PM
cap...HAHAHAHA...that shit is mad funny...damn didn't the girl even know when ramadan is...it's so easy to fuck girls at clubs, especially for these rappers. but when they be yellin and hollerin at chicks outside of clubs. girls don't pay niggas no mind. i swear it was hilarious. just imagine cam in his voice, sayin yo ma come over here, "i'm cam'ron, the rapper! harlem!!" that's what he was saying. he looked like an idiot. i mean he shouldnt' have to be hollerin at chicks on the street. he should do it like odb, up in the vip, gettin brains.

P-Noid Brown
11-23-2006, 12:59 PM
i believe it.

Tetsuo
11-23-2006, 01:01 PM
cap...HAHAHAHA...that shit is mad funny...damn didn't the girl even know when ramadan is...it's so easy to fuck girls at clubs, especially for these rappers. but when they be yellin and hollerin at chicks outside of clubs. girls don't pay niggas no mind. i swear it was hilarious. just imagine cam in his voice, sayin yo ma come over here, "i'm cam'ron, the rapper! harlem!!" that's what he was saying. he looked like an idiot. i mean he shouldnt' have to be hollerin at chicks on the street. he should do it like odb, up in the vip, gettin brains.

LOL, just imagine him saying key words "c'mon, Cam'ron, Dipset, Pink, Fuck Jay-Z, um...Children of...nevermind."

cap
11-23-2006, 01:03 PM
cap...HAHAHAHA...that shit is mad funny...damn didn't the girl even know when ramadan is

it actually was ramadan :)

Edgar Erebus
11-23-2006, 02:30 PM
LOL, just imagine him saying key words "c'mon, Cam'ron, Dipset, Pink, Fuck Jay-Z, um...Children of...nevermind."

LMMFAO!!!!

Dough Snatcher
11-23-2006, 05:14 PM
Lol...damn...

Dante
11-23-2006, 06:38 PM
, um...Children of...nevermind."

:lmao:

IrOnMaN
11-24-2006, 03:26 PM
WOW!!! Were the girls black or white?

anti-social
11-24-2006, 05:21 PM
majority white and a few black and latinas....:W "hi folks i'm cameron giles!

INF
11-24-2006, 05:54 PM
This is the funniest Cam thread that I have ever read. Best part is that its on some real shit. I dont know why but , laughing at Cam is something that comes easy. He's always on some retarded shit.

12weLvE
11-24-2006, 10:17 PM
HAHAHAH at Cam'Ron...he was outside a club in NEW YORK CITY tryin' to pick up girls a few weeks ago. when the girls ignored him. he was like i'm CAM'RON the rapper. me and my friends were dyin' laughin. he had a nice car and his jewelry. he had some silly lookin nigga with him. but the funny shit is, he drove around the club 3 times and didn't get one GIRL. HAHAHAHA. it was hilarious. now before you guys say he gets more pussy than me and all that. i know he does but it was a sucker thing for him to shout out his own name and the girls were like Cam'ron who? :loser: ya'll had to be there to see it. it's something a washed up rapper would do. thank you killa cam, i hope you had your wet wipes. :clap:

Classic shit.
9:|6

Rebel_INS
11-25-2006, 05:30 AM
Lmaoo.. funny shit.

zeppelin2k
11-25-2006, 10:34 AM
he is married too
what a fag

Gawd
11-25-2006, 10:37 AM
odd.....when i try to get laid i yell out that im cam'ron the rapper and like magnets bitches stick to my truck.

SaqurakiHanamichi
11-25-2006, 11:39 AM
whateva son he made it with his doh. I cant talk negative about him period

anti-social
11-25-2006, 12:03 PM
i'm not talking negative about him. i'm stating the fact, it's a bird thing to tell girls your a rapper and that they should come across the street to speak to you. as stated in my post he gets more pussy then me, definately has more money than me. but he provided some great comedy taht night for a lot of people. *D