PDA

View Full Version : albumbase?? or sumthin like it??

TUCO
11-24-2006, 09:52 AM
just like the headline reads...
i used to have an account for albumbase but completely forgot the login and password and last time i tried to register they was talkin paypal an shit
so anyone know any other sites just like albumbase? (or how it once was)

and no soulseek or limewire...im lookin for a site pleeeeease
thank yas

Longbongcilvaringz
11-24-2006, 10:05 AM
albumbase is free as far as i know, i registered about 3 months ago.

give it another try maybe, other then that you might be able to use torrent sites, dont know much about them. maybe try:

www.torrentspy.com

INF
11-24-2006, 05:43 PM
I just got an account at album base today. I had to do a little sumthin sumthin with my cell phone number and a text message but after that was outta the way, The shit got to cracken. Big Ern McCracken.

Thanks albumbase!*;

EAGLE EYE
11-24-2006, 05:48 PM
I just got an account at album base today. I had to do a little sumthin sumthin with my cell phone number and a text message but after that was outta the way, The shit got to cracken. Big Ern McCracken.

Thanks albumbase!*;

Perfect! Now the RIAA will be able to leave you a voice mail when they are ready to sue you. LOL...

Unforgiven
11-24-2006, 05:51 PM
I signed up a year ago, so I didn't have to use my celly for anything and I'm pretty sure you still don't...have fun having your phone charged out your ass :)

INF
11-24-2006, 06:02 PM
I signed up a year ago, so I didn't have to use my celly for anything and I'm pretty sure you still don't...have fun having your phone charged out your ass :)

It was some side shit. Like all the other shit they try to sell you on the net. I declined it and moved right on to albumbase. It was a trivia game for my phone. I said no. I aint gettin charged nada. Trust me, I read everything, all the fine print. I aint gettin jacked. I'm D/Ling like a mofo and thats that.

Unforgiven
11-24-2006, 06:09 PM
It was some side shit. Like all the other shit they try to sell you on the net. I declined it and moved right on to albumbase. It was a trivia game for my phone. I said no. I aint gettin charged nada. Trust me, I read everything, all the fine print. I aint gettin jacked. I'm D/Ling like a mofo and thats that.

oh yeah, I see those fucking cell things all the time, on the tv too. I've downloaded so much from that site, its nice.

TAURO
11-24-2006, 06:10 PM
I just gave em a number thats out of commision and it worked.

INF
11-24-2006, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I cant believe that this can be done and also how long its taken me. I checked it out a long time ago when I was trying to decide who to download from. I guess I just thought it was like a whole bunch of other pay sites and didnt really pay attention. This shit is nice. You know what I really like about it? All the shit I have ever lost , or gotten rid of , is back. I would say that sixty percent of my D/L's are of things I have paid for ,if not once, many times.

There are multiple other reasons as well. Untill about three years ago, I was anti computer so thats why all this shit is wonderful to me. I'm just sayin.

TAURO
11-24-2006, 07:12 PM
Albumbase is like that sexy girl you know you should stay away from but you just can't help yourself.

I was against downloading until I came across this site, it has been good in the sense that trying out albums first allows me avoid buying shitty ones but I just can't help downloading from artists I know would deliver regardless and what happens is that because you have it on your computer you start to get lazy when it comes to going out and buying it. I don't download as much now though, im currently buying some of the albums I downloaded.

renagade410
11-24-2006, 07:53 PM
I can honestly say that i think i may have every cd in the world lol i download 5cds at a time on average of 15 times a day do the math and i have a shitload of music im a big fan of supporting the artist but i also believe in supporting myself shit if an artist wants me to but their cd they better step they album book game up

Dirty Knowledge
11-25-2006, 12:14 AM
Cheap motherfuckaz.

Kong
11-25-2006, 11:27 AM
just like the headline reads...
i used to have an account for albumbase but completely forgot the login and password and last time i tried to register they was talkin paypal an shit
so anyone know any other sites just like albumbase? (or how it once was)

and no soulseek or limewire...im lookin for a site pleeeeease
thank yas

u got over 40 posts on raplevel init? join the 40 group and go in albums and mixtapes, doubt theres as much as album base, i not checked it fully but we got a good selection.

zeppelin2k
11-25-2006, 11:45 AM
alright people this is how you do it for FREE
www.albumbase.com
go to register
put ur info in and continue (w/o donation)
then it will say "you cant join bc u have to donate so donate now blah blah"
then just click continue w/o donating
then you come to the main screen
start downloading

have fun

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-28-2006, 02:45 AM
lol.

albumbase is ok but there is no place like Boxden. The trick is that you MUST upload music or you will not be able to recieve the "fringe" benifits....

trust me there is NO PLACE like Boxden.....

cap
11-30-2006, 07:52 PM
is there a way to search for only 'winzip' files on albumbase,cus i only seem to find rar files and i cant work with it.
anyone?

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
11-30-2006, 08:36 PM
why not just get the winrar program?

whoa115
11-30-2006, 08:39 PM
Albumbase is like that sexy girl you know you should stay away from but you just can't help yourself.

perfectly put

num2son
11-30-2006, 08:51 PM
^^^Just dont get caught cheating

INF
12-01-2006, 01:03 AM
I download my shit and burn it within at least 20 days or so. I also found that albumbase is at a lack sometimes. I wish there was a server like cdzinc used to be that you could D/L from. That shit had everything back in the day.

I cant complain though. I'm diggin albumbase at the moment.

crass
12-01-2006, 01:27 AM
alright people this is how you do it for FREE
www.albumbase.com (http://www.albumbase.com)
go to register
put ur info in and continue (w/o donation)
then it will say "you cant join bc u have to donate so donate now blah blah"
then just click continue w/o donating
then you come to the main screen
start downloading

have fun

no man tht doesn't work.

crass
12-01-2006, 01:31 AM
actualyl i think it did...

tha god concept
12-02-2006, 01:37 PM
Cheap motherfuckaz.