PDA

View Full Version : Lady Sovereign

xHard to Earnx
11-24-2006, 09:21 PM
This is honestly the worst thing I've ever forced myself to listen to. I honestly want to fight myself for listening to this.

Dirty Knowledge
11-24-2006, 10:42 PM
I got a lil' advice for you. It's called; skip, mute, turn channel or turn station. Peace.

BRONZBODY
11-24-2006, 11:10 PM
cant spesk on that but her little ass is fine as hell!!!

tha god concept
11-24-2006, 11:19 PM
id fuck her bowels out fast tho...just cause i love the U.K accent....

tha god concept
11-24-2006, 11:20 PM
addidas hoodie is her best track...but the hook is wack as PHUK...the beat is crazy fly tho sonny

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 01:52 AM
neva heard that one she not as bad as hard to earn says....an that accent is sexy as hell....that why i wanna marry kelly lebrock son!!!!!

TAURO
11-25-2006, 03:56 AM
Im sorry Bronze but she is an ugly rat that you would find polluting the front entrance of any McDonalds.

I feel I must appologise in behalf of my country for allowing her to be exposed to the outside world, she brings great shame in the fact that she is probably claiming hip hop when in fact she does nothing of the sort, she is just a pop/grime mc that no-one takes seriously.

zeppelin2k
11-25-2006, 10:38 AM
cant spesk on that but her little ass is fine as hell!!!

she look like a little trailer park boy with long hair and makeup

what kind of fetish tip are you on

Gawd
11-25-2006, 10:42 AM
Im sorry Bronze but she is an ugly rat that you would find polluting the front entrance of any McDonalds.

I feel I must appologise in behalf of my country for allowing her to be exposed to the outside world, she brings great shame in the fact that she is probably claiming hip hop when in fact she does nothing of the sort, she is just a pop/grime mc that no-one takes seriously.
I swear in a thread, not long ago, you were kinda upset that ppl from the states had no knowledge or didnt really listen to any rappers from Europe.

cap
11-25-2006, 10:44 AM
I swear in a thread, not long ago, you were kinda upset that ppl from the states had no knowledge or didnt really listen to any rappers from Europe.

that doesnt mean he has to like every single rapper in europe man.

CHRONZ
11-25-2006, 11:03 AM
before i used to be happy and shiat,

Then one day, the crack hoe Lady Sovereign came into my life...

Now im only waitin to die... & hopefully quick... cuz i do NOT enjoy listnin' to some sperm filled bitch stutterin shit !!!

INF
11-25-2006, 11:42 AM
I dont like what I've heard so far. I dont care what she looks like cuz when I listen to a female MC , I dont think about bangin them , I'm tryin to peep the skills. I was suprised at some of the things that were said in this interview below.

rGA5LHUcxsg

CHRONZ
11-25-2006, 11:43 AM
My eyes !!11!11!!!
IM BLINDED !

xHard to Earnx
11-25-2006, 12:18 PM
You're a homo if you wouldn't

http://www.celebopedia.com/lady-sovereign/images/lady-sovereign.jpg
http://www.princes-trust.org.uk/umf3/images/lady.jpg

I still hate her.

CHRONZ
11-25-2006, 12:27 PM

Ive seen plastic bags hotter than that.

/( aight aight, only once then

I still hate her.

Word.

Kong
11-25-2006, 12:32 PM
yeah I never liked her shit, She young though.

U Music's "gaffs" on her was quite funny.

Kong
11-25-2006, 12:33 PM
I dont like what I've heard so far. I dont care what she looks like cuz when I listen to a female MC , I dont think about bangin them , I'm tryin to peep the skills. I was suprised at some of the things that were said in this interview below.

rGA5LHUcxsg

bita doughnut sellin hahaha

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 01:16 PM

I feel I must appologise in behalf of my country for allowing her to be exposed to the outside world, she brings great shame in the fact that she is probably claiming hip hop when in fact she does nothing of the sort, she is just a pop/grime mc that no-one takes seriously.i respect ya opinion tauro. im not gonna shit on u like some people on here would..living here in the us..and hearing the same dumb shit(walk it out laffy taffy etc) its nice to hear somthing different. and i think she sexy but thats just me apperently.

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 01:19 PM
she look like a little trailer park boy with long hair and makeup

what kind of fetish tip are you onits the accent..c'mon zep u ever been attracted to a chick but none of ya niggas was??? i know im not the only one...

Kong
11-25-2006, 01:30 PM
its the accent..c'mon zep u ever been attracted to a chick but none of ya niggas was??? i know im not the only one...

LOL the accent?

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 01:41 PM
LOL the accent?yes british accents are sexy to me. u live in england so its probable nothing to u women with european accents turn me on son!!!

Gawd
11-25-2006, 01:48 PM

Yes but he should be glad, in a sense, that she has been exposed to us listeners in the States as a European born rapper/artist.

Kong
11-25-2006, 01:52 PM
yes british accents are sexy to me. u live in england so its probable nothing to u women with european accents turn me on son!!!

yeah i don't mind a nice accent but that bitch is common as shit.

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 01:55 PM
yeah i don't mind a nice accent but that bitch is common as shit.thats my point homie!!!! i still want kelly le brock,and liz hurley...at the same time...then id have lady sov and seinna miller for desert!!!!

xHard to Earnx
11-25-2006, 03:23 PM
You are fucking weird.

TAURO
11-25-2006, 03:39 PM

What he said Ed.

Also she is not a rapper she is a failed garage/grime mc that undeservedly got lucky.

TAURO
11-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Yes but he should be glad, in a sense, that she has been exposed to us listeners in the States as a European born rapper/artist.

ED don't be silly, I thought you were better than this, no I am not glad that she has become the "poster girl" of uk hip hop, there are so many far superior mc's in the uk that deserve it more.

TAURO
11-25-2006, 03:55 PM
i respect ya opinion tauro. im not gonna shit on u like some people on here would..living here in the us..and hearing the same dumb shit(walk it out laffy taffy etc) its nice to hear somthing different. and i think she sexy but thats just me apperently.

Dude I respect your opinion, I wasn't clowning on you I was just telling you the view of the masses here.
Maybe you think she is good from your perspective because you are an outsider looking in but us we know the quality that exists within our hip hop scene and believe me my friend she is not it..............she just has crossover appeal and I mean that she aims for the pop market, whether it be my country or any other.

oDoUoSoKo
11-25-2006, 03:57 PM
...who i'd let suck my nipples while liz hurley rides me reverse cowgirl while eating kelly lebrock out.

Kong
11-25-2006, 04:00 PM
thats my point homie!!!! i still want kelly le brock,and liz hurley...at the same time...then id have lady sov and seinna miller for desert!!!!

haha I get it.

TAURO
11-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Who The Fuck Is Kelly Le Brock?!!!..........I Think People Mean Kelly Brook.

Kong
11-25-2006, 04:06 PM

I thought he was just twisting the name up cos she fine.

xHard to Earnx
11-25-2006, 04:10 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6305077630.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Kong
11-25-2006, 04:16 PM
who the fuck is that? she looks ill.

Gawd
11-25-2006, 04:30 PM
ED don't be silly, I thought you were better than this, no I am not glad that she has become the "poster girl" of uk hip hop, there are so many far superior mc's in the uk that deserve it more.

i never assumed that she was the poster girl for UK hiphop...I dont even think she is any good from what yall are saying. But she is from europe and she is a rap/grim/whatever artist and she has somewhat made a small following in the US. Which was what that other thread was about. Why are Americans so closed minded and euro rap/hiphop. Her having some fans here in the US kinda disproves the close minded theory.

PANDA PISS
11-25-2006, 04:35 PM
her music sucks and she fugly too
i dont get bronz and people sayin theyd hit it

Kong
11-25-2006, 04:38 PM
i never assumed that she was the poster girl for UK hiphop...I dont even think she is any good from what yall are saying. But she is from europe and she is a rap/grim/whatever artist and she has somewhat made a small following in the US. Which was what that other thread was about. Why are Americans so closed minded and euro rap/hiphop. Her having some fans here in the US kinda disproves the close minded theory.

British hip-hop fans here proberly don't consider her euro hip-hop, but I shared some Roots Manuva and people liked it quite a lot I think. I think its proberly just some close minded people but shit is always grouped up.

Kong
11-25-2006, 04:40 PM
her music sucks and she fugly too
i dont get bronz and people sayin theyd hit it

Bronz likes a rough neck on his set.

Gawd
11-25-2006, 04:41 PM
British hip-hop fans here proberly don't consider her euro hip-hop, but I shared some Roots Manuva and people liked it quite a lot I think. I think its proberly just some close minded people but shit is always grouped up.

And American HipHop fans dont consider Nelly hiphop......If its not mainstream how do expect it to get a following or any attention in another Country?

36chambers
11-25-2006, 04:45 PM
Weird thing is... shes probably bigger over in the USA than England now. Hip Hop fans dont really consider her Hip Hop over here. Lady Sovereign is the Nelly/Chingy of UK "Hip Hop", not really considered in the genre.

Kong
11-25-2006, 04:49 PM
And American HipHop fans dont consider Nelly hiphop......If its not mainstream how do expect it to get a following or any attention in another Country?

my space lol, na It can be done its a lot harder but if a mainstream uk artist gets noticed in the u.s. it aint ever that big anyway, when a underground artist does its about the same. BUT I meant when the thread was done I doubt they had her in mind, or any uk mainstream hip-pop in mind.

INF
11-25-2006, 04:58 PM
I would skeet on her cheek tho. :mmmyah:

WARPATH
11-25-2006, 05:09 PM

I still hate her.

I'd squat on her face and then she'd get the street cred that'll set her career on fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gawd
11-25-2006, 05:54 PM
she look slike your typiucal American Suburbian Brat. I know she is from the UK

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 08:22 PM

I thought he was just twisting the name up cos she fine.....both of you get off of wutangcorp...and rent dowload or buy weird science and hard to kill.......................................

now!!!!!

BRONZBODY
11-25-2006, 08:25 PM
Weird thing is... shes probably bigger over in the USA than England now. Hip Hop fans dont really consider her Hip Hop over here. Lady Sovereign is the Nelly/Chingy of UK "Hip Hop", not really considered in the genre.ok i get it...she is hated there like chingy and nelly are hated here.....understandable

TAURO
11-25-2006, 09:22 PM

Dude when I started the thread I was talking about the real lyricists, not this pop brat which by the way I had already stated in my thread that americans had accepted our pop music which is what she falls under, so in that respect the majority are still close minded.

Gawd
11-25-2006, 11:02 PM
Dude when I started the thread I was talking about the real lyricists, not this pop brat which by the way I had already stated in my thread that americans had accepted our pop music which is what she falls under, so in that respect the majority are still close minded.

I don't care for radishes. Ive never had them. I kinda see them sometimes in the grocery store. But I ignore them without thought. But I love sweet peppers.Oh gawd do I. I buy them shits all the time when I see them. Orange ones, red ones and yellow ones. They are so good on the meats. But not radishes.