PDA

View Full Version : Really the lyrics of Blue Sky Black Death ruined the album

GENERAL WISE
11-25-2006, 03:19 AM
Where can i find an instrumental version?

nmerec
12-08-2006, 07:21 AM
holocaust hate on a wu forum this must be a joke

trinking
12-09-2006, 05:18 PM
sorry but i kinda agree wit this dude.. holocaust didnt do the beats that much justice.. some of it was nice but some was unbearable

THE W
12-09-2006, 06:34 PM
far from his best for sure. the production was excellent though.

Mad Axes
12-09-2006, 11:36 PM
yea subpar for him, not the best but hes got some good lines, production was def above avg, i like the album, still playin it often

Kriszy Substance
12-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I really wanted to be more impressed with this album than I was. There are some good songs on there but ultimately for me, both the production and holocausts deliveries were a bit sup par. I am saying sub par because I think holocaust is capable of more. On a few of the songs the production is great, but when I listen to it, it's real obvious that all the production was done by the same outfit. All of the songs kind of feel the same to me. All that said though, I still like the album enough to play it somewhat regularly. I gotta be in a certain mood though.

Dr. Simon Hurt
12-10-2006, 07:29 PM
I really wanted to be more impressed with this album than I was. There are some good songs on there but ultimately for me, both the production and holocausts deliveries were a bit sup par. I am saying sub par because I think holocaust is capable of more. On a few of the songs the production is great, but when I listen to it, it's real obvious that all the production was done by the same outfit. All of the songs kind of feel the same to me. All that said though, I still like the album enough to play it somewhat regularly. I gotta be in a certain mood though.

agreed, you pretty much summed it up, blue sky black death need to diversify the types of sounds they employ on their music...there are some nice tracks on this, good album when you're very inebriated and just lounging.

Bloo
12-11-2006, 03:45 AM
I thought that BSBD was pretty tight production-wise. A few of those tracks stand out in terms of most things you hear in typical hip-hop production, alot of that shows on their first album. But yeah, I'ma look for it once I get home. If anyone finds the instrumental album then post up where so I can grab it too..

Seborth
12-11-2006, 03:38 PM
I wonder if there's instrumental version of this album... im lookin for it for a long time, and haven't found this yet...

12weLvE
12-11-2006, 03:41 PM
Hear we go again............

Unforgiven
12-11-2006, 03:47 PM
Don't worry INS, this is gonna be another one of those once a week type threads. We've already discussed that BSBD just sent Holocaust a CD of beats...

GENERAL WISE
12-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Don't worry INS, this is gonna be another one of those once a week type threads. We've already discussed that BSBD just sent Holocaust a CD of beats...

Shut the fuck up nigga, all my threads are thoughtful shyts
Hardy fucks cant shit on this thread figza.

DeeDisciple36
01-04-2007, 03:36 PM
I totally Agree. That nigga need to step his fucking game up.

Rooty P
01-05-2007, 02:28 AM
I remember I first heard some of it, loved the beat but thought the dudes voice was wack. Considered it a wasted effort. Then I kept going back to hearing the tracks on the bsbd site, since the beats were so dope. Eventually his voice started to grow on me and I thought I HAD to get this album just because I would "deal with" his voice to hear the beats. Then I considered it a little more, listened even more, and his voice started to sound pretty good. He had some dope lines here and there on the tracks I had heard. SO anyway, I buy the thing and am totally blown away, his flow is insane and his rhymes are vivid and imaginative. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they're no good. You gotta give the guy a chance, people only dislike it because it's unfamiliar. Then you realize how original this album is. I went from DISliking it to it now being one of my favorite hip-hop albums of all time. PEACE TO WARCLOUD, this album is strictly classic AND I don't throw that word around. :list:

Ya_Bane
01-05-2007, 04:40 AM
I remember I first heard some of it, loved the beat but thought the dudes voice was wack. Considered it a wasted effort. Then I kept going back to hearing the tracks on the bsbd site, since the beats were so dope. Eventually his voice started to grow on me and I thought I HAD to get this album just because I would "deal with" his voice to hear the beats. Then I considered it a little more, listened even more, and his voice started to sound pretty good. He had some dope lines here and there on the tracks I had heard. SO anyway, I buy the thing and am totally blown away, his flow is insane and his rhymes are vivid and imaginative. Just because someone is different doesn't mean they're no good. You gotta give the guy a chance, people only dislike it because it's unfamiliar. Then you realize how original this album is. I went from DISliking it to it now being one of my favorite hip-hop albums of all time. PEACE TO WARCLOUD, this album is strictly classic AND I don't throw that word around. :list:

Word! Well put :hooray: