PDA

View Full Version : Melyssa Ford Hits Back At The Game

MR HIP HOP HEAD
11-25-2006, 07:02 PM
http://www.dopetype.net/uploads/CCH2500_melyssa_ford.jpg

Model and former video vixen Melyssa Ford has responded to disparaging lyrics said about her from rapper The Game in his song, "Never Get Far," a sort of cautionary tale intended for hip hop groupies.

The song from his new album The Doctorís Advocate includes such lines as: "And all these new video bitches tryin' to be Melyssa Ford/But they don't know Melyssa Ford drive a Honda Accord"; and "She a video vixen, but behind closed doors/She do whatever it take to get to the Grammy Awards."

"I am really confused and saddened that he decided to include my name on a record that disparages the characters of women who have worked hard in the industry to make successful careers for themselves," Ford told the New York Postís Page Six, adding she doesnít even drive a Honda Accord.

Ford is also upset that the song includes lyrics from Kanye West, whom she considers a good friend.

"I don't want to ride anyone's coattails towards fame," Ford told Page Six's Corynne Steindler. "That line . . . it's just horrible."

http://www.streethop.com/forum/article171046.html

Kenny Powers
11-25-2006, 09:05 PM
haha i love how she makes a point to say she doesnt drive an accord

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Vida is worse she's recording a diss song.....

snapple
11-25-2006, 10:10 PM
game also talked about having wetdreams about mya, and he asked her out and got denied, he was also denied on national TV(change of heart), and was also a stripper. Game has NO GAME

zeppelin2k
11-25-2006, 11:46 PM
game also talked about having wetdreams about mya, and he asked her out and got denied, he was also denied on national TV(change of heart), and was also a stripper. Game has NO GAME

classic post

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 02:54 AM

lol 50 might be ugly but he gets more puss for shure.

HANZO
11-26-2006, 09:16 AM
whats wrong with driving a honda accord??

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Vida is worse she's recording a diss song.....

WHAT LMAO ......

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
11-26-2006, 09:20 AM
http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/10318

3. Video chicks strike back. Heads who heard The Game's Doctor's Advocate should be familiar with "Wouldn't Get Far," a stand out track on which Chuck Taylor gratuitously accuses several models and actresses of hoeing around. Game rolls about 100-deep, but no one in his crew noticed that Hurricane mistakenly referred to Vida Guerra as "Vida Guerrera" on the song. The Latin beauty is reportedly pissed at the Compton emcee and will be responding on her own diss song. Melyssa Ford also had a word or two for Game in response to allegations that she drives a Honda Accord (http://sohh.com/articles/article.php/10318#) and sleeps her way through the Grammy Awards.

"I am really confused and saddened that he decided to include my name on a record that disparages the characters of women who have worked hard in the industry to make successful careers for themselves," Ford told the New York Post. The T. Dot beauty was also hurt by Kanye's appearance on the song. The Chicago producer also crafted the track.

Koolish
11-26-2006, 10:20 AM
"I am really confused and saddened that he decided to include my name on a record that disparages the characters of women who have worked hard in the industry to make successful careers for themselves," Ford told the New York Postís Page Six, adding she doesnít even drive a Honda Accord.

read: got on their knees

sorry, no respect for hoes.

tical2000
11-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Chicks in RAP videos are hoes and good for one thing only.....

12weLvE
11-26-2006, 05:54 PM
I actually found that song funny. ha ha.

Tetsuo
11-26-2006, 07:26 PM
LOL @ video hoes getting offended at being portrayed as hoes in songs. Apparentely being filmed or pictured half naked in videos and magazines is respectable, but being labeled a hoe in song is disrespectful.

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 07:40 PM
wheres the vida diss track??? i bet she'll ride 50's nuts in that song....prolly endless shit saying how 50 will mruk him and how games a bitch....i wanna hear it...if its very good i'll lose all respect for game and lmfao.

ThereisnoG.O.A.Tok
11-26-2006, 11:15 PM
well nothing is wrong with driving a honda accord. Hell it beats walking, being cooped up on a bus and trying to get a taxi. I understand what she's saying and she has a right to voice her opinion.

CharlesJones
11-29-2006, 04:35 PM
Melyssa Ford shouldn't be upset with what The Game said because he spoke the truth about her. Everytime i see her in a magazine, she's always half naked and her titties aren't real from what i heard. Plus the videos i've seen her in, she's half naked. If she doesn't like rappers mentioning her name, she should've chosen a different career.

Dokuro
11-29-2006, 04:38 PM
dood he hats on evry single girl in the media from Tira to Mo'Nique

he should probly move to hollywood