PDA

View Full Version : Smoking in Public

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:15 PM
The bill to ban smoking in public places jus passed here in Phoenix... doesn't take effect 'til May 1 of '07 tho... anyway, i got in an argument with some bitch at the bar over this shit last night... Me and my homie was chillin'... havin' some drinks 'n shit... and we order some appetizers.... Whenever we got served there was people smokin' on both sides of us.... so I told the bar tender that we were gon move so we could eat...and she could bring our check to the table... she was like 'why?', and i tell it's cuz all the smoke... i dont like eatin' my prime rib sliders witta bucha fucks blowin' smoke in my face... this nasty 'ol bitch next to us gets in my face sayin' 'there's other places you can go to eat'.. which pissed me the fuck off.... so I'm like... 'yea, there's other places you can take your repulsive old ass to smoke too, bitch... like outside! THis led up to a few more people gettin' involved and some dude that was with that lady gettin knocked out by my homie... (beautiful one hitter, btw ...lol) So we end up runnin' out the place without even payin' so we didn't have to deal with any cops..

Anyway.. I jus wanted to get some other opinions on this cuz i personally think it's bullshit for non-smokers to have to be subjected to that shit... I was rockin' all brand new gear that smelled like shit after we got home... plus my new shirt got blood smeared all over it and it's fucked now... why should we have to get our night ruined over some stupid smoker's disrespect?

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Smoke outside.
Nuff said.
Bars will adapt by adding patios and such.
Dood ever been to the Sanctuary in ArrowHead? Thats an outdoor bar and grill. Its like a big park with a stage and you grills your own chit.

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:21 PM
nah i dont agree with you
if you know people smoke there and you dont like it go someplace else

smokers get enough shit as it is without pussies like you trying to shit on them

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Dood shieeeet.

If its a bar that doesnt serve food then yeah who cares.

But if they serve food then fuck that. I dont want to eat a T Bone in a cloud of yellow smoke. Have some respect. Whats wrong with walking 10 ft to the door and smoking outside?

Sexy Jasper
11-26-2006, 07:27 PM
Now these kind of topics are KTL material, instead of all these bitching injun threads.

I'm really against people smoking in public places. Not only does the smell offend me, but the casual arrogance of these people makes me want to hurt their faces. What the whole point of smoking anyway? These people wouldn't like it if I sat there next to them lighting strings of goat hair on fire with some nonchalant smirk on my face. Take your stench elsewhere filthy cunt.

zeppelin2k
11-26-2006, 07:28 PM
in Ontario
its illegal to smoke anywhere
not allowed to smoke anywhere but streets and open fields nowadays

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:29 PM
to sosa

Ay homie... we was minded our own business.... this drunk bitch was the one shittin' on us.... and as far as us bein' 'pussies'... hahahaaa... ask that unconcious fuck on the bar floor who the pussy is

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:29 PM
outlaw ciggys and legalize bud

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Dood shieeeet.

If its a bar that doesnt serve food then yeah who cares.

But if they serve food then fuck that. I dont want to eat a T Bone in a cloud of yellow smoke. Have some respect. Whats wrong with walking 10 ft to the door and smoking outside?

that sounds tight man... ill have to check that out..

you ever get down SE ed?

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:30 PM
outlaw ciggys and legalize bud

i dont think youve thought this through

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:32 PM
i dont think youve thought this through

Ive thought alot about it and well. I think its just the greatest idea evar.

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:35 PM

amen..

there's never been one documented death as a result of bud smoke... where shit tons of folks fall to smokin' every year

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:37 PM

so you think all the cigarette smokers will just quit?
youll be replacing all the crime that comes from smoking weed with tobacco smokers

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:38 PM
so you think all the cigarette smokers will just quit?
youll be replacing all the crime that comes from smoking weed with tobacco smokers

Smoking weed crimes? LAWLS>

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:40 PM
amen..

there's never been one documented death as a result of bud smoke... where shit tons of folks fall to smokin' every year

think about it, why would this be documented
theres not one 'documented' death caused by tobacco either
just that some smokers got lung cancer, im sure plenty weed smokers did too
inhaling smoke is not healthy whatever way you slice it
its unnatural

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2006, 07:41 PM
I understand the point that Archer is trying to make. I smoke myself, and if I know people dont want it around them - I usually distance myself or go outside. When I took my trip out west I found that it was legal to smoke in most restaurants. I took advantage of the opportunity about twice, but usually if there wasnt people within close proximity. Even me being a smoker, finds it gross to be trying to eat your meal and smoking at the same time, let alone inhaling someone elses smoke.

It really isnt something that I see so necessary do be doing. But, if non-smokers make it illegal to be smoking in public out on the street or in my own car, Im probably gonna put my cigarette out in the eye of the first pussy that gets in my face over it.

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Smoking weed crimes? LAWLS>

please, im speaking from experience

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:43 PM
ay ed... where off the 17 u at?... im headed up to 19th st. and Glendale to get some bud right now...lol.... I'll be workin' off 7th and Northern for the next month or so too... we should meet up and get high as fuck homie

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:44 PM
its unnatural

holy fuck your stupid.... how many death certificates have read... "lung cancer" "Emphyzemia" "throat cancer" etc.... do you homework fag... thats a tobacco related death.... marijuana has NEVER been linked to ANY of those conditions......EVER

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:45 PM
please, im speaking from experience

explain in further detail

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:48 PM
muthafuckers robbing each other for weed
muthafuckers robbing other people for money for weed
muthafuckers gettin in fights
and so on

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:49 PM
holy fuck your stupid.... how many death certificates have read... "lung cancer" "Emphyzemia" "throat cancer" etc.... do you homework fag... thats a tobacco related death....

do your own homework, its not scientifically proven that tobacco causes this shit

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:50 PM
and so on

hahahaaahahahhahahahaahahahahhaaaa

and as far as your comment above that.... i aint even gon comment...... you gotta be one of the dumbest fucks alive

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:52 PM
i really dont understand whats funny
you guys are all fuckin college boys whos parents give you money for weed or somethin

Sexy Jasper
I think I read that more than 80% of people with lungcancer are smokers. There has got to be some kind of connection...

Gawd
and so on

if its legal and sold like ciggarettes in every fucking store around then ppl wont be commiting petty crimes like pinching weed and snatching stashes.

who the fuck robs ppl for weed money? those ppl shouldnt be in the streets anyway...lawls.

weed isnt crack dood. and if ppl treat it like crack then they should be slaped to death

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:54 PM
you guys are all fuckin college boys whos parents give you money for weed or somethin I am self sustaining.

I think I read that more than 80% of people with lungcancer are smokers. There has got to be some kind of connection...

Word.

ArcherPriest
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
you guys are all fuckin college boys whos parents give you money for weed or somethin

my parents dont give me weed money.... therefor.. im forced to rob and steal for it

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2006, 07:56 PM
Correction: The UGHH forum is all college boys who have parents that give them money for weed or something

I am also sustaining myself

Gawd
11-26-2006, 07:57 PM
anyluck finding a job robby?

LAWLS

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 07:59 PM
if its legal and sold like ciggarettes in every fucking store around then ppl wont be commiting petty crimes like pinching weed and snatching stashes.

who the fuck robs ppl for weed money? those ppl shouldnt be in the streets anyway...lawls.

weed isnt crack dood. and if ppl treat it like crack then they should be slaped to death

im sayin ciggarettes will become like a new illegal drug, mothafuckers will still want it
i know ive seen people robbing cats for weed, i robbed a few people myself
anyone who says weed isnt addictive is wrong, i used to need that shit every day without fail

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2006, 07:59 PM
not really,

im considering welfare so i can stay home and continue making 5star threads

Gawd
11-26-2006, 08:00 PM
im sayin ciggarettes will become like a new illegal drug, mothafuckers will still want it
anyone who says weed isnt addictive is wrong, i used to need that shit every day without fail

you needed it mentally. not physically.

Gawd
11-26-2006, 08:01 PM
im considering welfare so i can stay home and continue making 5star threads

if only some other members would sacrafice like you have

ShaDynasty
11-26-2006, 08:05 PM
you needed it mentally. not physically.

but when i still had weed in my system, maybe 2 or 3 days after id last smoked i was desperate to smoke, and i dont think it was simply mental

anywayz im going to do the traditional uk way of smoking, a joint half full of tobacco, half weed

peaceout

Gawd
11-26-2006, 08:07 PM
but when i still had weed in my system, maybe 2 or 3 days after id last smoked i was desperate to smoke, and i dont think it was simply mental

anywayz im going to do the traditional uk way of smoking, a joint half full of tobacco, half weed

peaceout

It was mental dood. You could live without it. When you treat it like you need it that is when it become a drug and more than just a party tool.

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2006, 08:13 PM
Im gonna go smoke a cigarette. Sue me.

Gawd
11-26-2006, 08:15 PM
Im gonna go smoke a cigarette. Sue me.

just dont blow your death smoke near my Triple Cheese half pound burger with bacon and mayo..........I mean the smoke could kill me.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-27-2006, 07:23 AM
In Greece u can smoke whatever u want in every place hahaha..Only in Strabucks u can't smoke..

Cuchulain
11-27-2006, 09:27 AM
its banned here in ireland. i think its great. alot of the pubs have outdoor smoking areas so most don't mind. i was in paris recently, everyone seems to smoke there, and you only appreciate the ban when your forced to sit in a restaurant/cafe/bar beside someone smoking.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-27-2006, 10:01 AM
its unnatural

bahaha, slight understatement.

AcidPhosphate69
11-27-2006, 10:26 AM
I think you should be able to smoke in bars. You're not at a bar to be healthy so don't be a pussy and deal with it.

Gawd
11-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I think you should be able to smoke in bars. You're not at a bar to be healthy so don't be a pussy and deal with it.

Bars are cool. But you get into a grey areas in a restaurant that has a bar.

100pr00f
11-27-2006, 11:52 AM
im not a smoker...and what i have to say is if the bar is part restruant then i beleve the smokers should go out side if its just a bar with just alc, and small things like penuts and shit then u could smoke in side

were ever their is food bieng served thier should be a ban on smokers smoking inside ...or have a section for smokers with ventilation to pull the smoke out

i cant stand smoke so i stay away ...and peeps stay away
from me that knows i dont like it eather....

its respect .....respect the person next to u

like the guy that started this thread he respected that bitch by not asking her to put out the cig..but he offerd to move and go eat

and the bitch still got mad...after over hearing him talking to the bartender....

...all said and done she is a bitch and dosnt have respect

peace

haha

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 12:35 PM
yeah robbin rich catz from college for weed is the best way to go around here, fuck school.

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 01:15 PM
The bill to ban smoking in public places jus passed here in Phoenix... doesn't take effect 'til May 1 of '07 tho... anyway, i got in an argument with some bitch at the bar over this shit last night... Me and my homie was chillin'... havin' some drinks 'n shit... and we order some appetizers.... Whenever we got served there was people smokin' on both sides of us.... so I told the bar tender that we were gon move so we could eat...and she could bring our check to the table... she was like 'why?', and i tell it's cuz all the smoke... i dont like eatin' my prime rib sliders witta bucha fucks blowin' smoke in my face... this nasty 'ol bitch next to us gets in my face sayin' 'there's other places you can go to eat'.. which pissed me the fuck off.... so I'm like... 'yea, there's other places you can take your repulsive old ass to smoke too, bitch... like outside! THis led up to a few more people gettin' involved and some dude that was with that lady gettin knocked out by my homie... (beautiful one hitter, btw ...lol) So we end up runnin' out the place without even payin' so we didn't have to deal with any cops..

Anyway.. I jus wanted to get some other opinions on this cuz i personally think it's bullshit for non-smokers to have to be subjected to that shit... I was rockin' all brand new gear that smelled like shit after we got home... plus my new shirt got blood smeared all over it and it's fucked now... why should we have to get our night ruined over some stupid smoker's disrespect?

hahahahah

i wish blowin smoke in somebodys face burnin their clothes wit ashes or causing a liquid to spill on them was considered assault so i could legally beat the shit out of everybody who violate me in this way

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 06:07 PM
dont we all^^smoking in barz is fucked up gets all stale and shit. good job for 1 doggin that fool king gotta free steak

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-27-2006, 06:15 PM
its unnatural

Drunken, I thought you had some intelligence but this statement proves me wrong

Gawd
11-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Drunken, I thought you had some intelligence but this statement proves me wrong

Ca Chingz!!!11

id rather eat next to a dood puffing a doobie than a dood puffing a hawt marlboro

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-27-2006, 06:23 PM
do your own homework, its not scientifically proven that tobacco causes this shit

This is enough ignorance for one day...Drunken stop posting and just stay quiet.

Belmont, CA. just past this no smoking law that prohibits anyone to smoke anywhere but there own home. I personally believe this is the beginning of the government taking away all our rights and replacing it with so-called privledges

Gawd
11-27-2006, 06:25 PM
I think if alchohol is legal and ppl can drink and act rowdy and fight and kill each other because they are drunk then weed should be legal so ppl will stop at green lights and do other dumb shits.