PDA

View Full Version : How many of you dudes still wearing XXXL white tees/blouses and whatnot?

Tetsuo
11-26-2006, 07:37 PM
I hope none of you still wear shirts down to your knees and shit. I'm starting to see Urban styles changing and I hope it stays that way. I'll admit I went through the whole oversized T-shirt, sagging pants phase, but that shit is real silly and bummy looking these days. Looking back, everybody looked like a bunch of oversized toddlers, some dudes still do. Who's with me on this?

Prolifical ENG
11-26-2006, 07:51 PM
I know what you mean....the stuff from my teenage years I still wear sometimes....nothing like some nice thick baggy expensive trackpants...the whole leisure suit. Im wearin it right now....its like Im always loungin. I usually just wear them around the house or at school studyin.

Its something you notice when you get older.

I remember a few years back my boy sold all his XXXL shit out of the trunk of his car to all the kids on the block.

I dont remember the last time I set foot in Athletes World or bought a new fitted.

I don't like urban clothes that much anymore....but I still like the music.

EAGLE EYE
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
http://tian.greens.org/TransDimensionalZone/BurningMan2004/MeshShirtWithMYFW.jpg

Thank god! Now I can go back to dressing like this^

mashqauck
11-26-2006, 08:00 PM
I dress in whatever I have but all of my clothes fit because I am not a faggit

Gawd
11-26-2006, 08:03 PM
3xl is my normal shirt size...lawls.
i usual dont wear a t shirt tho. I prefer to wrap fine arab skin around my shoulders. their skin retained heat from the deserts for many years like mine. So in winter its the obvious choice.

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 08:48 PM
i like big shirts but not down to my knees thats just ridiculous a little below the waist about 4 5 inches.

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 08:57 PM
well them shirts are a perfect fit for me...my belly brings em to my thighs!!!

mashqauck
11-26-2006, 08:59 PM
Hahahahaha MFBronz is the man

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 09:02 PM
Hahahahaha MFBronz is the manits true i was trin ta be funny....but its true!!!!

mashqauck
11-26-2006, 09:04 PM
Hahahaha YO MAn WHen u coming down here to hang out and do a ninety five split kick flip on a rooftop bundle cart

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Hahahaha YO MAn WHen u coming down here to hang out and do a ninety five split kick flip on a rooftop bundle cartshit probably this summer...but i gotta go to chi town first......its time msrza......u cant run!!!!!

mashqauck
11-26-2006, 09:09 PM
ITS THE BRONZBODYYYYYYYYYYYY coming down the street

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 09:13 PM
yeah now doubt son!!!imma stomp thru seattle like dave chappelle did japan!!!!

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 09:20 PM
yeah now doubt son!!!imma stomp thru seattle like dave chappelle did japan!!!!

your gonna hump a volcano??? there are no volcanos there dont try to deceive me!

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 09:22 PM
your gonna hump a volcano??? there are no volcanos there dont try to deceive me!no but imma hump seahawks stadium!!!!

mashqauck
11-26-2006, 09:25 PM
yeah you could own the shit out of qwest field, shit's mad weak

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 09:30 PM
no but imma hump seahawks stadium!!!!

will you call her afterwards or just be a player and leave her there looking dumb and fieldish?

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 09:31 PM
will you call her afterwards or just be a player and leave her there looking dumb and fieldish?you know the answer to that............

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 09:33 PM
player player.....i say go for it....you shud afterwards pimp the statue of liberty that would be epic.

BRONZBODY
11-26-2006, 09:36 PM
naw i dont do witches man...but on that note im out 4 da night gotta go to work in the morning.

peace!!!

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 09:46 PM
peace out bronze arms.

Dirty Knowledge
11-26-2006, 10:05 PM
Anyone remember when you'd go to school and get made fun of for regular tees? Like the white tees, black tees, yada..? For those of us who went to white schools and weren't silver spoon fed as a child. I'm sure in all black schools white/black tees have been the shit... no Kramer.

Lil' Ruger
11-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Anyone remember when you'd go to school and get made fun of for regular tees? Like the white tees, black tees, yada..? For those of us who went to white schools and weren't silver spoon fed as a child. I'm sure in all black schools white/black tees have been the shit... no Kramer.

lmfao they still are.......i've noticed only white people where the shirts wit cartoons and shit on them......why does clothing have to be complicated? a regular tee is actually something i favor.

brown_dogg
11-26-2006, 10:09 PM
i never liked the tshirt down to the knees thing. i always thought it looked like dresses or something. it still pisses me off though how stores still carry shit like that. they don't carry anything under a xl.

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 03:55 AM
http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/page/whitetee-32920.jpg

Lil' Ruger
11-27-2006, 03:57 AM
robby whos that?

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 03:59 AM
some very mean black men in white tees

Lil' Ruger
11-27-2006, 04:00 AM
one of them looks u-god black........or "light skinned" as others call it.

Wu-Tality
11-27-2006, 04:05 AM
I'm caucasian so I definately DON'T wear rap clothing. Otherwise I'll just look like a wigga.

11-27-2006, 04:06 AM
I know what you mean....the stuff from my teenage years I still wear sometimes....nothing like some nice thick baggy expensive trackpants...the whole leisure suit. Im wearin it right now....its like Im always loungin. I usually just wear them around the house or at school studyin.

Its something you notice when you get older.

I remember a few years back my boy sold all his XXXL shit out of the trunk of his car to all the kids on the block.

I dont remember the last time I set foot in Athletes World or bought a new fitted.

I don't like urban clothes that much anymore....but I still like the music.

same here. i used to wear baggy jeans and hoodiez for years... ever since i was 12 and shit... i still feel like that sometines, but i've been wearin other shit for about 3 yrs now..

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 04:08 AM
my wardrobe is pretty much timberland, polo, north face, carhartt, nike, and a few ecko things.

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 04:09 AM
sean john, wu wear, ny fitted, today anywayz

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 05:49 AM
Why would you want to wear your pj's outside? Besides that it looks ridiculous like a little kid dressing up in the clothes of his parents.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-27-2006, 06:22 AM
Ecko Unltd..

Dokuro
11-27-2006, 10:38 AM
i been aying this for years
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26099

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 12:17 PM
i like to wear t shirts that cover my balls whats wrong wit that

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 12:30 PM
wu jacket, jordan hoodie, masta killa t shirt , timbz, carhart beanie. we got like a foot of snow in one day

100pr00f
11-27-2006, 12:36 PM
i wear 3 x..shirts lol

im a big guy need thos sizes
shit i i hat them shirts that go to ur nees...its just to hide ur pantse thats half way off ur ass

wuswordz95
11-27-2006, 06:53 PM
iu sometimes have to waer a xxxk shirt cuz im like tall. sometimes i dont like wearinga 2x cuz it covers my nice firm ass

Sexy Jasper
11-27-2006, 07:40 PM
Americans like to wear their clothes at least seven or eight sizes too large so they look skinny by comparison, and can take the excess pant slack in their hands and say "By golly, look at how much weight I've lost! I'm so terribly impressed with myself!"

Unforgiven
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
I rock baggy ass clothes, but I'm slowly growing out of it, or my style is maturing and staying the same at the time...

tekunique
11-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Americans like to wear their clothes at least seven or eight sizes too large so they look skinny by comparison, and can take the excess pant slack in their hands and say "By golly, look at how much weight I've lost! I'm so terribly impressed with myself!"
yeah, and Van Gogh cut his fucking ear off, whats youre point ? would you rather see eD wearing tight wife beaters ?

no.

that is all.

CherChezLaMarauder
11-27-2006, 09:39 PM
I hope none of you still wear shirts down to your knees and shit. I'm starting to see Urban styles changing and I hope it stays that way. I'll admit I went through the whole oversized T-shirt, sagging pants phase, but that shit is real silly and bummy looking these days. Looking back, everybody looked like a bunch of oversized toddlers, some dudes still do. Who's with me on this?

ehhhhh....shuttup?

tekunique
11-27-2006, 09:52 PM
mines touch my toes slightly.....not when i walk tho...

Koolish
11-27-2006, 11:19 PM
i really don't give a fuck i wear baggy clothes. usually i've got blank tees on and i've never caught on to any fads or anything. my style is pretty general but it's what i enjoy.

maestro wooz
11-27-2006, 11:24 PM

you dress like a gay man though.

I never got into the big baggy look but i've always thought it looked dumb. I prefer khakis and new balances honestly.

snapple
11-27-2006, 11:33 PM

tetsuo, WTC poster and part-time fashion police

tekunique
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
kris kross wearin shit backwards is worse imo.............and nelly makin a song about grills is pretty bad too......

Sexy Jasper
11-28-2006, 05:38 AM
you dress like a gay man though.

I never got into the big baggy look but i've always thought it looked dumb. I prefer khakis and new balances honestly.I was being sarcastic. Besides, most of the times I wear baggy clothes, just not too baggy. I don't know what's so gay about wearing clothes that fit.

Ozmosis
11-28-2006, 05:47 AM
i'm a fatty so 3xl is my normal size it fits a little baggy and i mostly wear sean john and akademiks and only adidas in the shoes

Dokuro
11-28-2006, 02:55 PM
only fuck with the butten up blue collerd shurt with one butten in top and no under shirt so i can show off my abs (solied plad striped it dont matter)
you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tajeco
11-28-2006, 11:57 PM
Well I assume that the 'baggy' look started from 'hand-me-down' clothes. Thew older brother grows out of them, gives them to younger bro, maybe a little too large for him, but he wears it though. Then posers think it looks cool and start buying shit like that. Also, I can't stand the fact that people buy jeans with holes already in them, or wear clothes like "Bob's Burger Shack, Toledo Kansas", that they bought at the Burbank mall. Get the fuck out of here with that, fucking posers. However, when I was 13 I wore a beeper (pager) that wasn't hooked up.