PDA

View Full Version : The Secret

7EL7
11-27-2006, 01:49 AM
Any one seen this movie or read the book ?

here is the trailer

http://www.thesecret.tv/home.html

INF
11-27-2006, 02:01 AM
I never knew about this untill now. Thanks for the heads up.

This is the kind of stuff that my life is made of.

froth
11-27-2006, 02:29 PM
um....whats the secret? this looks on par with the production values of the 'left behind' movies

born invincible
11-27-2006, 11:13 PM
interesting... anyone seen it yet?

ujesus
11-28-2006, 02:30 PM
yea its pretty good. alot of knowledge drop there...

created in gods image/ creators at the will of our own imageination

recluse
11-29-2006, 01:40 AM
my girl got the dvd....im going to check it when I get back home this weekend.

CEITEDMOFO
11-29-2006, 05:37 AM
Yea I Seen It, Its Pretty Gay, Tells You Stuff You Should Already Know ,

Like It Teaches You How 2 Increase Your Bank Account And Penis Size, With Penis Issues, It Tells You 2 Talk To Your Penis , And Say It Proudly That Its A Huge Penis, And Withen Days The Penis With Grow And Your Balls Will Eventually Drop

V4D3R
11-29-2006, 08:02 PM

7EL7
12-01-2006, 05:27 AM
Just found it

will watch it tommorow for the build

7EL7
12-03-2006, 01:52 AM
its a must see video movie thing

everyone has to see this

makes alot of sense

http://rapidshare.de/files/32681131/385f2b7d4afc288772750da494b4e95f.rar.html

Rar Pass:sod

Title: The Secret 2006
Description:
The Secret has existed throughout the history of humankind. It has been discovered, coveted, suppressed, hidden, lost and recovered. It has been hunted down, stolen, and bought for vast sums of money.

Now for the first time in history, The Secret is being revealed to the world over two breathtaking hours.

A number of exceptional men and women discovered The Secret, and went on to become known as the greatest people who ever lived. Among them: Plato, Leonardo, Galileo, Napoleon, Hugo, Beethoven, Lincoln, Edison, Einstein and Carnegie, to name but a few.

Fragments of The Secret have been found in the oral traditions, in literature, in religions and philosophies throughout the centuries.

For the first time, all the pieces of The Secret come together in an incredible revelation which will be life transforming for all who experience it. Some of today's greatest teachers will be presented in The Secret and will impart this special wisdom that has been known by so few.

They include some of the world's leaders in the fields of business, economics, medicine, psychology, history, theology and science.

Each of these teachers is living proof of The Secret; each of them a walking marvel of achievement and success... Included are; 'Miracle Man' Morris Goodman, who tells his awe inspiring story of how he recovered from paralysis by using The Secret. Dr. Denis Waitley, who used various aspects of The Secret in training Olympic athletes and Apollo astronauts to reach new heights of human endeavour.

Best selling authors and philosophers including Bob Proctor, John Assaraf, James Ray and Joe Vitale, explain how they have created lives of phenomenal success utilising The Secret.

Doctors in the fields of medicine and quantum physics explain the science behind The Secret. The Secret reveals amazing real life stories and testimonials of regular people who have changed their lives in profound ways. By applying The Secret they present instances of eradicating disease, acquiring massive wealth, overcoming obstacles and achieving what many would regard as impossible.

The Secret reveals how to apply this powerful knowledge to your life in every area from health to wealth, to success and relationships. The Secret is everything you have dreamed of... and is beyond your wildest dreams.

V4D3R
12-03-2006, 03:49 AM
You need a strong ass soul to follow these "secrets" that have never really been secrets. It's a collective effort to keep your mind strong and emotions under check.

How many have here can claim to not have people fuck with their chakras?
they have clogged the air with shit that blocks our chakras(Chemtrails-evil hexes)

We dealing with something evil yo and we need collective efforts- no hate- no sacrilage.

7EL7
12-03-2006, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by tiaraizme
...its hard to hate somebody who doesnt give off or display too much negativity....or respond to it....when people hate on you its because they have issues with themselve they dont like and it makes them feel better to try to find some sort of faults in somebody else....when you feel good about yourself....its really hard to feel any negative feelings towards anybody else.......

V4D3R
12-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Same as the Celestine Prophecy - this is what Christ said yo- The kingdom of heaven is within you.

You don't need a movie to know this shit. You need God in your life.

V4D3R
12-04-2006, 10:52 PM
BTW Sunny you piece of shit, quit tryna make yourself look the better man with quotes about hating and, kinda bitch like actually to be talking about hating when you the biggest hater in this bitch.

7EL7
12-04-2006, 11:02 PM
twice again - my points proven peoples

V4D3R
12-04-2006, 11:06 PM
You aint proving shit you bitch ass nigga. You coming in here using shit I knowledged you on and trying to play this fuckin role. Just like your ass poppin Dr. York.

7EL7
12-04-2006, 11:19 PM
anyone else see the movie ?

the examples given is clear as day

LHX
12-05-2006, 06:08 PM
i just checked it

and

well

it didnt really encourage people to strive to become more aware of self and surroundings

and it kind of gave people free reign to pursue whatever desires they have

it demonstrates the power of positive thinking
but
it still depicts a bunch of people who, although happy, are still dumb enough to live abusive lifestyles

in the movie, it says something to the effect of 'no matter what you think, you have attracted your situation'

but
i remember reading Vonnegut over the summer where he made the point clear - no one of us asked to be thrust into this situation

the 'success' depicted in this movie still depends on oppressing other people

social 'success' requires having people in a worse situation than you are

this movie does not discuss apocalypse at all

7EL7
12-05-2006, 07:37 PM
its not their job to feed you

they just show you how they were able to feed themselves using focus and thought

even if they were eating raw pork chops with whip cream on top

the methods of focus and thought and bringing it to a reality is its purpose

LHX
12-05-2006, 07:55 PM
powerful weaponry

but it does seem somewhat incomplete

building tall skyscrapers with poor foundation

like them movie sets in hollywood where you see the facing of the building but there is nothing behind it

the movie is halfway done

the silencer
12-05-2006, 08:25 PM
im tryin to dl it now....sounds pretty cool

LHX
12-05-2006, 08:27 PM
im tryin to dl it now....sounds pretty cool

it is definitely cool to watch

but it seems to be generic in terms of all the New Age material available online or in bookstores

7EL7
12-05-2006, 08:59 PM
powerful weaponry

but it does seem somewhat incomplete

building tall skyscrapers with poor foundation

like them movie sets in hollywood where you see the facing of the building but there is nothing behind it

the movie is halfway done

my 3 wishes might not be the same as your 3 wishes
but the lamp is there for everyone to rub

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:05 PM
in this universe
people can hurt themselves even with a lamp

the silencer
12-05-2006, 09:07 PM
i dled the whole humungous file but i cant get it to play..

when i open the rar file theres nuthin in there.....any help?

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:10 PM
did you extract the .rar file?

the silencer
12-05-2006, 09:18 PM
i realize the problem now..

i cant extract it because my trial version of WinZip expired...

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:21 PM
i think i know the problem:

you may have an expired trial version of winzip and are unable to extract the files.

the silencer
12-05-2006, 09:28 PM
^^wood any of that free software u posted earlier today help with this shit??

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:33 PM
there must be something on that list that could help

my trial for winrar doesnt seem to ever expire

just go to download.com and look for winrar or something

7EL7
12-05-2006, 09:38 PM
in this universe
people can hurt themselves even with a lamp

let people do what it is they do be it hurting themselves, helping themselves

you might wanna try to have them see through your eyes, but whatever their response may be, it will sharpen your vision or dull it - whatever you chose to look for -

the silencer
12-05-2006, 09:39 PM
aight im cool now...its extracted im gonna watch it later...watchin a hockey game n doin homework right now..

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:41 PM

you might wanna try to have them see through your eyes, but whatever their response may be, it will sharpen your vision or dull it - whatever you chose to look for -
storms are fascinating from a distance

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:42 PM
aight im cool now...its extracted im gonna watch it later...watchin a hockey game n doin homework right now..

Leafs - Thrashers?

the silencer
12-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Islanders-Senators..

i like the Sens for some reason

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:47 PM
they look good this year

so do the Islanders tho

good coaching FTW

the silencer
12-05-2006, 09:50 PM
im actually a Ranger fan i live in NY..

but im diggin the Sens the last few years cuz they not only have an explosive, fun to watch offense that scores a ton of goals....but they've transformed their team the last 2 years or so into a team that can fuck u up also....they got alotta big hitters and most of the guys on the team are always willing to fight...THAT is a hockey team...theyll beat u up and beat u on the scoreboard...

this thread is takin a funny turn....when i check this film out im sure ill have plenty to say about it...

LHX
12-05-2006, 09:52 PM
threadjack over

this is where we at

the silencer
12-06-2006, 08:32 PM
im 22 mins into this shit and im totally diggin it...

only thing i have to say so far is...i just find it kinda funny that they keep referring to this thing as "the secret" and "the law of attraction"...i dont think u cood really put one specific label on it....i mean, this kinda stuff has been taught and emphasized in soooo many different areas and disciplines..

shit, Wu-Tang has been expressin the power of thought for years man...

Positive Energy Always Corrects Errors

and all the other cool acronyms that there are for PEACE make this whole thing alot simpler...

but yea im totally diggin this thing so far...much props for postin this up...

ill have more to say later..

PEACE!!

the silencer
12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
finished watchin it...

some real deep shit here..everybody should check it out..

none of it really was NEW to me tho...ive been readin the same stuff in books like the I Ching and Tao Te Ching for a while now and alot of this stuff has been discussed here in KTL..this was all just a reaffirmation...

but i enjoyed it..

some of these ppl talkin were fuckin nuts...or just annoying...and one of them looked exactly like the guy from Old School (Luke Wilson is it??)..

Sky Blue Bally Kid
08-30-2012, 08:00 AM
I just watched this recently. I like the concept, I was sceptical of some of the people in this though. The part where the guy ended up buying his dream house was kinda crazy though!

Anyone else watched or read the book?