PDA

View Full Version : is this poster gay

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:00 PM
some time ago i was goin bout my usual business of defendin myself from net geeks when another net geek i had never had contact wit on this forum, an internet rapper that ill refer to as Bitch for the sake of this post started talkin shit outta the blue

i dont know who first said something related to homosexuality but at some point i addressed Bitch in a freestyle in 1 line only calling him a faggot and equating him to just another woman on my jock that want my cock

after that Bitch has said something wit strong fagasexual overtones in every post he refer 2 me, even when im not even responding or talkin 2 him he will go in some thread and type some faggot ass shit about me. he even went so far as to make up a gay ass nickname for me like he would make for his boyfriend and refer to me wit this name every time

the only reason this shit is disturbin me that much is how he vividly describes the gay shit hes typin about, he aint even be typin some regular gay shit, he be typin some wild ass michael jackson fairy shit that sound like he sat all day in a pink bubble bath wit his hand on his dick thinkin about before he logged into this site 2 type it about me while im off somewhere grabbin some ass and titties or gettin my dick sucked by some pretty ass lips

but then again i have made more than clear on this forum my feelings toward homosexuals, so maybe he is seein this as a weak spot and sees typin this crazy ass faggot shit as the best way 2 goad a batty bwoy killa like me into givin him attention. as i said before he is an internet rapper and has made it clear that he wants 2 internet battle me despite him not bein worth my time

or maybe hes just a jealous ass playa hater thats envious of my god given talent and/or my good looks and realizin that no matter how many wack ass 16s he drops or how much effort he puts into his weak ass rapping that he wil that he can never get on my level, so instead of beating a dead horse and wasting effort on his nonexistant rapping skills he has instead focused on just bein as much of a player hater as he can hopin that ill notice him and give his lil weak ass the attention mommy and daddy didnt

or maybe ALL OF THE ABOVE

whats your opinion wucorp

is this Bitch a fag, a punk lookin 4 attention, a lame ass player hater, or a faggot ass jealous ass player hater lookin 4 homosexual attention?

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:11 PM
you just typed 7 paragraphs about a fagish ghey faggit.

GHEY.

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
http://www.1gay.ru/img/fotos2/comingout.gif

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:13 PM
hey u didnt vote on the poll

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:14 PM
i dont vote in ghey polls. or make them. or type 7 ghey paragraphs about a ghey dood who is ghey.

Skellington
Now why's that crap??

There are actually smart people here....

EAGLE EYE
lawlz til my coffee cup spillz everywhere

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:16 PM
http://www.gmhp.demon.co.uk/images/doors.gif

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:17 PM
http://www.gmhp.demon.co.uk/images/two-men.gif
http://littlebirds.typepad.com/little_birds/images/closet_1.jpg

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:18 PM
Bitch probably typed more than 7 paragraphs about me and he dont even know me

i got nothin else to do might as well see if Bitch is gay in the eyes of wutangcorps foremost homosexuality experts

Dokuro
11-27-2006, 02:19 PM
one agin sharp talks about homosexual ...............are you hiding your on prefrence

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Jet Set dont u got some Killah Priest pictures to jack off to instead of posting gay ass pictures like some weird european version of a player hater

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:20 PM
one agin sharp talks about homosexual ...............are you hiding your on prefrence
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0471021520.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

100pr00f
11-27-2006, 02:21 PM
this tread is gay and should be deleted

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:21 PM
http://www.populist.org/rainbow/rainbow-co.gifJet Set dont u got some Killah Priest pictures to jack off to instead of posting gay ass pictures like some weird european version of a player hater
http://www.godart.org/images/2004/yesterday.jpg

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:22 PM

i love bitches but this 1 dude has typed so much faggot shit about me im startin 2 wonder if we got a gay internet rapper on our hands, i was lookin 2 see what everybodys opinion on him is

translation: no retards in this thread go back to special education

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:24 PM
this tread is gay and should be deleted

fuck that, net geeks can type gay shit about me in any thread they want all day but i cant make a poll 2 determine whether 1 of them is gay? thats weak as fuck

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:25 PM
your curious on what other ppls opinions are on a ghey dood that is in love with you? ask your momma. moms always know what mate is best for thier son.

INF
11-27-2006, 02:26 PM
Who is this "bitch". I cant vote properly untill its clear who "bitch" is.

EDIT - Drop LSD and listen to PB wolf presents Chrome Children

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:27 PM
bitch ass faggot ass bitch net geek faggot as bitch made mother fucker.......thats who

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:29 PM
Who is this "bitch". I cant vote properly untill its clear who "bitch" is.

u mean theres so many wannabe internet rappers typing some fuckin outer space alien homo shit about me that i actually gotta gratify him by typin his lame ass excuse for a name just 2 get opinions on his fruit by the foot ass actions? fuck that shit

i typed out who he is, i typed out what he did, i just wanna see what the fuck people think he is without bias

Longbongcilvaringz
11-27-2006, 02:30 PM
seems like "bitch" really got to you.

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:30 PM
is Bitch a fag or what
Bitch is a faggot
Bitch is desperately seekin attention
Bitch is jus some weak ass hater bwoy
Bitch is ALL OF THE ABOVE

some time ago i was goin bout my usual business of defendin myself from net geeks when another net geek i had never had contact wit on this forum, an internet rapper that ill refer to as Bitch for the sake of this post started talkin shit outta the blue

i dont know who first said something related to homosexuality but at some point i addressed Bitch in a freestyle in 1 line only calling him a faggot and equating him to just another woman on my jock that want my cock

after that Bitch has said something wit strong fagasexual overtones in every post he refer 2 me, even when im not even responding or talkin 2 him he will go in some thread and type some faggot ass shit about me. he even went so far as to make up a gay ass nickname for me like he would make for his boyfriend and refer to me wit this name every time

the only reason this shit is disturbin me that much is how he vividly describes the gay shit hes typin about, he aint even be typin some regular gay shit, he be typin some wild ass michael jackson fairy shit that sound like he sat all day in a pink bubble bath wit his hand on his dick thinkin about before he logged into this site 2 type it about me while im off somewhere grabbin some ass and titties or gettin my dick sucked by some pretty ass lips

but then again i have made more than clear on this forum my feelings toward homosexuals, so maybe he is seein this as a weak spot and sees typin this crazy ass faggot shit as the best way 2 goad a batty bwoy killa like me into givin him attention. as i said before he is an internet rapper and has made it clear that he wants 2 internet battle me despite him not bein worth my time

or maybe hes just a jealous ass playa hater thats envious of my god given talent and/or my good looks and realizin that no matter how many wack ass 16s he drops or how much effort he puts into his weak ass rapping that he wil that he can never get on my level, so instead of beating a dead horse and wasting effort on his nonexistant rapping skills he has instead focused on just bein as much of a player hater as he can hopin that ill notice him and give his lil weak ass the attention mommy and daddy didnt

or maybe ALL OF THE ABOVE

whats your opinion wucorp

is this Bitch a fag, a punk lookin 4 attention, a lame ass player hater, or a faggot ass jealous ass player hater lookin 4 homosexual attention?

i got nothin else to do might as well see if Bitch is gay in the eyes of wutangcorps foremost homosexuality experts

Jet Set dont u got some Killah Priest pictures to jack off to instead of posting gay ass pictures like some weird european version of a player hater

i love bitches but this 1 dude has typed so much faggot shit about me im startin 2 wonder if we got a gay internet rapper on our hands, i was lookin 2 see what everybodys opinion on him is

translation: no retards in this thread go back to special education

fuck that, net geeks can type gay shit about me in any thread they want all day but i cant make a poll 2 determine whether 1 of them is gay? thats weak as fuck

u mean theres so many wannabe internet rappers typing some fuckin outer space alien homo shit about me that i actually gotta gratify him by typin his lame ass excuse for a name just 2 get opinions on his fruit by the foot ass actions? fuck that shit

i typed out who he is, i typed out what he did, i just wanna see what the fuck people think he is without bias

http://www.deutsches-filmhaus.de/filme_einzeln/c_einzeln/carow_heiner/coming_out_vid.jpg

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:33 PM
gay faggot gonna get stabbed mother fucking fag kid net geek ass mother fucking fag bitch

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:33 PM
is Bitch a fag or what
Bitch is a faggot
Bitch is desperately seekin attention
Bitch is jus some weak ass hater bwoy
Bitch is ALL OF THE ABOVE

http://www.deutsches-filmhaus.de/filme_einzeln/c_einzeln/carow_heiner/coming_out_vid.jpg

u underlined things i typed about women and women sucking my dick? wtf :lmao: the thread is about a dude typing gay ass shit so how the fuck am i supposed 2 clarify that without actually usin words like gay ass shit? fuck outta here before somebody finds your pic and posts it u european euroeuro

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:34 PM
most of your posts then have been clarifying some ghey ass shit.

ghey

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:36 PM
u underlined things i typed about women and women sucking my dick? wtf :lmao: the thread is about a dude typing gay ass shit so how the fuck am i supposed 2 clarify that without actually usin words like gay ass shit? fuck outta here before somebody finds your pic and posts it u european euroeuro
OMG

http://www.vogeltjesdansbende.nl/photoalbum/albums/userpics/10001/imm008_25.jpg

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:37 PM
maybe next time i make a thread ill put a label on it saying NO POSTS FROM FAT ASS RETARDS THAT DO NOTHIN BUT HATE ON THE INTERNET ALL DAY

100pr00f
11-27-2006, 02:38 PM
sounds like u since i see u on here evry day lol

gaayyy

100pr00f
11-27-2006, 02:39 PM
o ..i get payed to chat so i have a reason to be here

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 02:39 PM
http://images.cafepress.com/product/52237943v2_240x240_Front.jpg

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
dood acts like he is special. lawls. its not hate dood. i hate nothing. im just getting the best of you as always. lawls wigger.

CHRONZ
11-27-2006, 02:42 PM
:'( :lmao: /( :cop: :picture: :point: :t :o :)9:( +) :eggy: :r

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:48 PM
o ..i get payed to chat so i have a reason to be here

:lmao: u get paid to post here? :lmao: u got any bridges u wanna sell me chief, fuckin 22 year old wit 7000 posts in a year fuck outta here lame

dood acts like he is special. lawls. its not hate dood. i hate nothing. im just getting the best of you as always. lawls wigger.

shuttin u down effortlessly wit every post i make = getting the best of me? :lmao: i havent even had to think for more than .1 second for any insult ive used to completely roast ya lame ass with, u pathetic if u think your 500lb ass can get me even a lil bit mad :lmao: keep trying fatty my pockets just keep gettin fatter like your ugly ass face

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 02:54 PM
36 will be smacking the ban hammer sometime soon

Gawd
11-27-2006, 02:56 PM
:lmao: u get paid to post here? :lmao: u got any bridges u wanna sell me chief, fuckin 22 year old wit 7000 posts in a year fuck outta here lame

shuttin u down effortlessly wit every post i make = getting the best of me? :lmao: i havent even had to think for more than .1 second for any insult ive used to completely roast ya lame ass with, u pathetic if u think your 500lb ass can get me even a lil bit mad :lmao: keep trying fatty my pockets just keep gettin fatter like your ugly ass face

shrap is a wigger. lawls. whiteboy canadian wigger. you dont even have a car dood. yeah you keep them fat pockits. pwnt. gotta beg for a ride to the bus stop.

100pr00f
11-27-2006, 03:01 PM

yes im 22 and yes i inspect bridges..i allso work at a desk making over 27 $ an hr
..what do u have ... a busted comp
and closet full of thug wear.....

o did ur mommy give u ur daily allowence for taking ou the trash

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 03:02 PM
whats next? People are gonna start dating on here?
That would be the best for the sake of this site.

AcidPhosphate69
11-27-2006, 03:06 PM

You made a whole thread about this dude and you don't know him. C'mon, stop being a clown.

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 03:07 PM
yes im 22 and yes i inspect bridges..i allso work at a desk making over 27 $ an hr
..what do u have ... a busted comp

o did ur mommy give u ur daily allowence for taking ou the trash

How did you get into this trade?

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 03:56 PM
u aint gettin paid $27 an internet for calling styles p a clown on the internet

http://cdn.soundclick.com/04/images/1/band/100pr00f.jpg?version=0

u have a desk job makin $27 an hour and u on the internet talkin bout other peoples thug wear but u are also an internet rapper and 1 of these dudes in this pic claimin 1 of the worlds most fucked up cities? are u purposely meaning to contradict yourself or do u just have multiple personality disorder, be serious dude :lmao:

100pr00f
11-28-2006, 01:51 AM
lol claiming I'm in the worlds most fucked up city lol...who said that u...only u would think of that..listen to the music nothing thug about it...i dont run around with long white tee's rocking doorags with Ur fav baseball team hat on side ways u Will smith wanting to be 90's fagot

lol

like i said..i dont just sit at a desk

when i do work

i go and check to see if bridges are in the shape ..its call a engineer
and 27$ and hr is low for a engineer....
now go back too ur lil hole in montreal ....fucking pale as cracker.....

hahahaha......

also if u look around more u will find more pics of me

show to every one...l0l

every one here knows what i look like closet faggit...

listen to what i spit on my tracks about...true shit..not ur fucking mainsteam styles p clown thugg shit

11-28-2006, 07:25 AM
skale, man, it's enough for a guy to say "i'm cool" once, just ONCE on an internet forum and he'll imediately have like 20 cats hating... and you said it a lot more times, so why are you surprised?

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-28-2006, 07:37 AM
you just typed 7 paragraphs about a fagish ghey faggit.

GHEY.

co sign

EAGLE EYE
11-28-2006, 08:00 AM
The Hall of Gay threads shall be built in one day, just as Rome was

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 08:25 AM
skale, man, it's enough for a guy to say "i'm cool" once, just ONCE on an internet forum and he'll imediately have like 20 cats hating... and you said it a lot more times, so why are you surprised?
It's that fact that he continually needs to prove himself as not gay. Wasn't that called denial? Or homophobia?

Why should we need to stash shit. I thought they invented the delete option for crap like this. Not a Hall honouring threads that contributed to the demise of the WTC.

EAGLE EYE
11-28-2006, 08:55 AM
god gave us the delete key for a reason

100pr00f
11-28-2006, 09:23 AM
http://myspace-140.vo.llnwd.net/00602/04/12/602942140_l.jpg

closet fag 101

hardcore gangster repping canadia....what is this all a boot

skale"i still rock the sticker under the hat son chea chea,,,,,,"

Robert
11-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Who is the "bitch" outta interest?

c'mon ppl, skale is fucking wit yall..............

funny shit

100pr00f
11-28-2006, 09:44 AM
its not the point...point is he has ruind numerses threads with he gay comments..he dosnt stay with in the the topic of a thread...and therfor should be bannd...he is what makes wucorp wack

GAYLORD
11-28-2006, 03:09 PM
who else is gay?

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 03:51 PM
dusks not gay.....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
11-28-2006, 03:55 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/uploads/post-1809-1149139712.jpg

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 03:59 PM
shrap is a wigger. lawls. whiteboy canadian wigger. you dont even have a car dood. yeah you keep them fat pockits. pwnt. gotta beg for a ride to the bus stop.

hes stationary....like paper.

Gawd
11-28-2006, 04:16 PM

closet fag 101

LAWLS

crass
11-28-2006, 05:40 PM
hes stationary....like paper.

but not the money kind

Gawd
11-28-2006, 05:41 PM

closet fag 101

lawls.

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 05:43 PM
but not the money kind

true dat true dat......he must have wonderful patience tho....i mean he's obviously just leraning the english language so he doesnt really know when the buses arrive he has to just camp out there....like he's waiting for a fucking wii or something.

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 07:19 PM
im a white nerd wit a desk job that raps on the internet and tries 2 look tough in photos

:W

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
11-28-2006, 07:28 PM
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/9695/eby7.png (http://imageshack.us)

100pr00f
11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
so what if i like it in the ass .....u know what i love dick all day....so stop bashing me....im hardcore straight form the cold north side son..step and ill gun fuck u ur ass all day pricksl

sick fuck...u should be bannd just for cumming out the closet

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 07:33 PM
^^^lmgdfao

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 07:36 PM
hhahah i log in at a random time and it only takes this geek 10 minutes to come outta nowhere and reply :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 07:37 PM
i've been found out oh no!!!!well backs to da hood son...i'm so gangsturrr

okay you do that.

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2006, 09:25 PM
damn, im flatterd that u took 20 minutes to post an essay about and call me gay more times than ive ever seen the words......your a real friend.

jus so everyone knos, shrapkneel is mad that i pwn him on the regular...and u act like i make whole threads about u, ur not that important and neither is ur rappin thing...i tol u if u want to battle...by all means, but ofcourse u pulled a canada...keep thinkin about me fairy.

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 09:39 PM
guess Bitch is lookin for attention he took this thread as directed 2 him

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2006, 09:48 PM
ya ur rite, u dont just ride my dick...i shouldnt have jumped to conclusions.

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRAP http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=662533#post662533)
dusk must be slippin, even his dickrider voted against him, he lost a battle before i could even come in here laugh at his verses and vote against him :lmao:

at least i came in time 2 see him type that hes top 5 :lmao:

hmmm so u look for my threads to post the word gay several times....and im the bitch/fag/homo/attention seeker? pwnt

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 09:56 PM
wtf where do u see any gay words in that post retard?

i made a poll 2 see if general chat think u gay and u think u special now :lmao:

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 09:57 PM
how am i dickrider shrap? because i tag team with him? i dont do dick riding votes i voted against my friend in a battle when the other guy actually dissed me with half of the lyrics i dont play favorites,

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2006, 09:58 PM
u jus said gay twice, and i didnt mean in that post, i mean in ur posts in general.

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 10:03 PM
u jus said gay twice

brilliant observation bitch

theres a difference between makin a poll 2 ask if somebody is gay

and makin a rap line about your dick jizzin on another dude

sorry bitch u lost

100pr00f
11-28-2006, 10:05 PM
come on close thread..we all know shrap is gay now....no need to further discuss the situation

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2006, 10:05 PM
u proved yourself wrong but i aint gonna go look for that fuckin wack ass line i posted in my sig, that shit had me crackin up for a week u really are garbage

this person has yet to battle me

you lost.pwnt.

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 10:12 PM
this person has yet to battle me

you lost.pwnt.

i dont internet battle internet geek rappers

i cant believe this 100proof dude is still tryna post tho

i go and check to see if bridges are in the shape ..its call a engineer
and 27$ and hr is low for a engineer....

u said u get paid 2 chat u fucking moron, thats not chatting, and thanks 4 letting us know u get paid minimum wage for the shit u went 2 school 4 geek, u went 2 school finished school and not even stacking geek :lmao

fucking pale as cracker.....

reminder 1 of these is u

http://cdn.soundclick.com/04/images/1/band/100pr00f.jpg?version=0

so youre either a fucking geeky lookin white guy whos posin tough for a photo, or a fuckin geeky lookin pale ethiopian tryin 2 look like he weighs more than 90lbs either way u lost

oDoUoSoKo
11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
you dont battle ANYONE because u will lose prince.

SHRAP
11-28-2006, 10:27 PM
i cant lose against any internet geeks, u just aint worth my time. all those battles and u still wack at BATTLING, INTERNET BATTLING even, i aint even gotta go into your raps in general

the weakest mothafucka i ever internet battled when i used 2 was 10x the rapper ull ever be

11th Chamber
11-28-2006, 10:35 PM
brilliant observation bitch

theres a difference between makin a poll 2 ask if somebody is gay

and makin a rap line about your dick jizzin on another dude

line of the week.

what a homo

Lil' Ruger
11-28-2006, 10:39 PM
i cant lose against any internet geeks, u just aint worth my time. all those battles and u still wack at BATTLING, INTERNET BATTLING even, i aint even gotta go into your raps in general

the weakest mothafucka i ever internet battled when i used 2 was 10x the rapper ull ever be

dude ur not cool go die cuz...

100pr00f
11-29-2006, 06:28 AM
lol...if u re read what i said,,i said i have desk job and a inspection job...u cant have one with out the other dumb ass..its calld i have to write up reports....even my 7 yr old CZ knows this hahaha

rectangle head mother fucker...hahahaha

Skellington
11-29-2006, 06:43 AM

100pr00f
11-29-2006, 07:45 AM
........... deadly duo

AcidPhosphate69
11-29-2006, 11:24 AM
Alright, this is how I know Skale has been eatin' them retard sandwiches.

Making a poll asking if a user is gay is like sitting around the lunch table in third grade, saying "Raise your hand if you think so and so is a big dummy". Good job man. You're about as creative as a third grader, but with better vocab. Nice.

Longbongcilvaringz
11-29-2006, 11:36 AM
i dont internet battle internet geek rappers
um, yes you do

so youre either a fucking geeky lookin white guy whos posin tough for a photo

reminds me of someone....

Gawd
11-29-2006, 03:12 PM
shrap lost.
he rides a bus

lock thread.

Lil' Ruger
11-29-2006, 03:29 PM
shrap lost.
he rides a bus

lock thread.

lmfao....eD pwnt him a long time ago.....amd he continues to get pwnt. ......to be honest i love it when you guys all fight.

Gawd
11-29-2006, 05:37 PM
fight? puhleez.......shrap became the destroyed. twas nothin'

Jet Set
11-29-2006, 07:01 PM
http://www.kameda-lab.org/private/photo/2002/200201/20020116/missed-images.jpg
http://www.clint.ca/argue/argue.jpg

Gawd
11-29-2006, 07:04 PM
That pic is older than the 80s dood cmon.

Jet Set
11-29-2006, 07:09 PM
So?

man is old like before christ

Gawd
11-29-2006, 07:10 PM
its womanish to bring up old shit.

Jet Set
11-29-2006, 07:19 PM
are you afraid of people posting different?

Gawd
11-29-2006, 07:23 PM
ppl posting different what? different pics? like new, fresh, just choped pics that no one has yet to see or ones that havent been posted a billion times in the last 2 years?

Jet Set
11-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Boring conversation Ed, just senseless.

http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/info_theory/AlbertWeb/fullsize/B%29%20Corrupted%20by%20random%20noise,%20bit%20er ror%20rate%3D0.020.gif

Gawd
11-29-2006, 07:31 PM
so reply again.

Jet Set
11-29-2006, 07:32 PM
I will, I'll always will, lik emy last will, or Will Smith rapping.

http://www.toyadz.com/toyadz/ideal/kerplunk185.jpg

Just watch me fall.