PDA

View Full Version : payback'z a bitch

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 03:14 PM
so yo i live on top this cafe and every morning im awake at like 6 am to the sound of hippiez and other nerdy granola sandal wearin fruits wit dogs and insturments and shit and i hate em. talkin about backpacks and subaru'z and shit, bicycle'z, harmonica'z, all the lame shit old people care about. i never sleep here so now im hungover and it snowed yesterday alot. so last night i fuckin flooded the sidewalk wit water and it froze hoping that maybe they'd slip and die. well my wish almost came true. there's like 30 fuckin idiots down below yappin away cuz this kid just ate shit like 20 minutez ago and a bitch ass ambulance is down there stuck in the godddam snow sliding and shit, he'z gone now. the managerz shoveling the ice which is packed down there and i have no beer. its drivin me fuckin crazy. oh well not the illest thread but fuck it}:T

Gawd
11-27-2006, 03:16 PM
wu corp used to so much better back in the day.......

Did you ever think that by causing ppl to slip and break shit would mean that ambulences and emergency ppl would be screaming though in their trucks? making even more noise than usual?

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 03:24 PM
what, cant get a lawlz? read the thread title wise one, im well aware it was a dumb idea. i just gotta keep from getting drunk when im plottin on these foolz

Gawd
11-27-2006, 03:25 PM
lawls......but seriously dood....you live on a roof like a bird? LAWLS

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 03:28 PM
lol, naw i live in an apartment itz tight as hell but it happenz to be on top of the most popular breakfast joint around. i did scribe a big wu W in the cement when they re did it. i shoulda wrote "fuck yall" or something

Gawd
11-27-2006, 03:30 PM
if you live above where these hipsters hang then you have the tactical advantage against them. Your mind is capable of more villanous ideas. Malice and discontent mixed with beers and whatever else you do could = pain and suffering. do it.

CHRONZ
11-27-2006, 03:31 PM
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 03:37 PM
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away

naw man if i bumped that shit they'd pitch their tentz and never leave

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 03:40 PM
wu corp used to so much better back in the day.......

youre right even though u werent even around