PDA

View Full Version : things to do in amsterdam?

SickSide
11-27-2006, 02:56 PM
im off to the dam next week, anyone been, know of any good hiphop clubs? or some good coffeeshops, resteraunts, clubs, hookers etc

SHRAP
11-27-2006, 02:58 PM
fuck bitches and smoke hash

tekunique
11-27-2006, 03:06 PM
rape jasper while making him update his thread.....

Grongle
11-27-2006, 03:06 PM
smoke weed/drink coffee

Sicka than aidZ
11-27-2006, 03:17 PM
rape jasper while making him update his thread.....

lol,i was gonna say the same shit

Jet Set
11-27-2006, 03:27 PM
look @ www.paradiso.nl (http://www.paradiso.nl) and www.melkweg.nl (http://www.melkweg.nl)
fatbeats and ask em for the venues of that week

SickSide
11-27-2006, 04:09 PM
cool Jet ill check em out, i found a nice site with some good reviews http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ the Greenhouse sounds pretty good

EAGLE EYE
11-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I wouldnt be wasting all my time in coffee shops, I heard they gotta pretty crazy Red Light District.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
11-27-2006, 05:03 PM
Smoke WEED..100% Crazy Stuff..

Battle 1
11-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah, Amsterdam is wild no doubt. But what's good really depends on what your into. I mean prostitutes, weed, and then your illegal street pharmaceuticals they got it all if that's what your into. It can be basically just a big party city. Especially during their hollidays, woooo. Sometimes also the night depending. And most definelty inquire places to go if your looking for a real good quality time. But like I said it really depends what your into or looking for.

Battle 1
11-27-2006, 05:35 PM
^^ Best time to go to Amsterdam is during their hollidays. You don't even gotta pay most of the time everything is free cause people really go wild spreading love for free. Different forms of love, not just sex but also sex of course.

On Hollidays your almost gauranteed to score anything you want really. Definetly wild. I am only speaking from my own experiences. It's not always perfect but definelty wild no doubt.

Battle 1
11-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Oh yeah Crook I would definetly wear protection when hitting any kind of skins. Plus fuck all the illegal or hard drugs as their called in Holland personally, but that's also there is what I meaned above. I don't really get down or party alot anymore. But even when I was wilder living the party life I only stuck strictly or only to beer (including liquor), buds, and depending on quality also bitches. But quality plays a role in all three, Beer, Buds, and Bitches.

:beer: :b :cheerlie:

Battle 1
11-27-2006, 06:10 PM
P.S: I just had to add this one. One of my favorites are those school girls that drink beer and party. Ten times better than hookers or the red light district in terms of looks, personality everything. But good luck they're the hardest to score !!

But there's alot of them if you go to the pubs especially. Some actually want a real relationship and so forth as well. I respect that too nah mean. But if you tell them that your only traveling here on vacation or something than who knows. It does't get anymore blunt than that.

:point: :cheerlie:

SickSide
11-27-2006, 06:10 PM
same here i used to take loads of drugs, dont anymore, and a lot of the street dealers over there are actually muggers, a friend of mine got some some fake shit, went back and said this is shit and they said he'd took half of it out, and got chased for like an hour lol

haha course id skin up, you madddd <camron gif>

SickSide
11-27-2006, 06:11 PM
P.S: I just had to add this one. One of my favorites are those school girls that drink beer and party. Ten times better than hookers or the red light district in terms of looks, personality everything. But good luck they're the hardest to score !!

But there's alot of them if you go to the pubs especially. Some actually want a real relationship and so forth as well. I respect that too nah mean. But if you tell them that your only traveling here on vacation or something than who knows. It does't get anymore blunt than that.

:point: :cheerlie:

Damn, didnt see any of them when i was there, ill keep an eye out this time

Battle 1
11-27-2006, 06:12 PM
same here i used to take loads of drugs, dont anymore, and a lot of the street dealers over there are actually muggers, a friend of mine got some some fake shit, went back and said this is shit and they said he'd took half of it out, and got chased for like an hour lol

haha course id skin up, you madddd <camron gif>

True. So you definetly than know when I say it can get wild that cuts both ways. On the streets can't get caught sleeping no matter where that's almost everywhere in the world.

Plus, especially from what I noticed in the night-time is really when the criminals come out to play.

Battle 1
11-27-2006, 06:16 PM
Damn, didnt see any of them when i was there, ill keep an eye out this time

(Student) Pubs, that's where they mostly hang out.

Also like at special events as well which is why I say hollidays are best when they have their special events, parades, carnavals, etc. Broad-day even that's wild ! Then some special events only happen at night or even go into the night from day for example.

oDoUoSoKo
11-27-2006, 06:17 PM
watch pulp fiction, brush ur teeth, tune a banjo, smoke ciggarettes.

CEITEDMOFO
11-27-2006, 09:24 PM
http://www.thecorpse.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24160&st=0

maestro wooz
11-27-2006, 11:11 PM
smoke mad blunts, bone whores, and drink

mashqauck
11-28-2006, 01:12 AM
i want to do corpsterdam 07 heat, whatz really gud?

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 05:11 AM
If i got a penny for everytime I had to show a tourist to the coffeeshop, I'd be hanging with Bill Gates now.

Johnny Dust
11-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Just don't smoke your self a sleep by hanging all day in the coffee shop. There's more to see.

11-28-2006, 06:16 AM
so when's the biggest dutch holliday? :)

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 07:22 AM
Thats pretty much the nite of 29th to the 30th of april. That's queens nite, the day after queens day. On that night there are parties in various cities. In The Hague they always have bands playing live, Amsterdam had the same thing 2 years ago, before that Amsterdam was quiet.
Utrecht always has the big garage sale. Where people from everywhere come to Utrecht to sell their shit all night on the street. You may pick up some pretty nice second hand collectors stuff.

Besides all those things it's just drinking on the streets. Everybody drinks then. It's smart to get yourself a supply of cold drinks, as most drinks aren't cold anymore.
This year it was so fucking cold I couldnt take it anymore. I fell asleep standing on the Spui in The Hague. I was so wasted.

CEITEDMOFO
11-28-2006, 08:21 AM
mash would lose his virginity with a euro hooker resembling ethan hawke mixed with natile portman

Wu-Tality
11-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Don't go looking all over town for all kinds of shit. Ofcourse go to a coffeeshop, go through the red light district for a laugh. Just some obvious things.

Jet Set
11-28-2006, 09:00 AM
go to the official prokects of Amsterdam, De Bijlmer. Amsterdam South East

Locust
11-28-2006, 09:17 AM
buy drugs from locust

Queen Of Poetry
11-28-2006, 12:23 PM
When I went I shopped and smoked..................

snapple
11-28-2006, 12:30 PM
all of you are soft, what kind of answer is smoke weed and get pussy, come on now.....

Queen Of Poetry
11-28-2006, 12:34 PM
I said shop too................:tease:

snapple
11-28-2006, 12:35 PM
define shopping, dont be sticking your tounge at me unless you plan on doing something with that

Queen Of Poetry
11-28-2006, 12:37 PM
define shopping, dont be sticking your tounge at me unless you plan on doing something with that

Well damn.................shop (definition going to a store and purchasing something)

snapple
11-28-2006, 12:39 PM
let me rephrease that, WHAT did you BUY when you went SHOPPING and maybe WHERE(possibility of "snapple" storming europe for the first time soon. Kinda wack i'll be going to europe before south america but whatever its not america i wanna try it)

Queen Of Poetry
11-28-2006, 12:41 PM
let me rephrease that, WHAT did you BUY when you went SHOPPING and maybe WHERE(possibility of "snapple" storming europe for the first time soon. Kinda wack i'll be going to europe before south america but whatever its not america i wanna try it)

LOL............oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't remember the names of the stores.............(I was high)..........LOL

But I bought some shoes, purses, I got some shirts, oh a pair of sunglasses...............some other stuff but I don't remember (I was high)

mashqauck
11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
mash would lose his virginity with a euro hooker resembling ethan hawke mixed with natile portman

I do not mind at all ,aS long as I could get it on video to prove it to people ghea

Sexy Jasper
11-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Hahaha!

Amsterdam is a filthy city. Everytime I go there I want to rub myself in with Mr Clean and peel my skin off.

CEITEDMOFO
11-29-2006, 06:14 AM
LOL............oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't remember the names of the stores.............(I was high)..........LOL

But I bought some shoes, purses, I got some shirts, oh a pair of sunglasses...............some other stuff but I don't remember (I was high)

A TRUE QUEEN DOESNT POSION HERSELF WITH WEED, UNLESS SHES A JAMACIAN QUEEN WHO CAN SLOW WINE WITH ME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV2NWb5MKa4

Queen Of Poetry
11-29-2006, 07:19 AM
A TRUE QUEEN DOESNT POSION HERSELF WITH WEED, UNLESS SHES A JAMACIAN QUEEN WHO CAN SLOW WINE WITH ME

I don't do it anymore.................I was young and naive..................LOL

VDB-King
11-29-2006, 08:04 AM
Amsterdam is nothing special. Well, maybe it is for tourists. But I was born in Amsterdam, I was in school in Amsterdam and right now I work in Amsterdam. There are some nice clubs and nice beers and you can smoke weed on the streets, but that's not special in the Netherlands. Like Jasper says; it's kinda dirty in Amsterdam with beggars and all. I def prefer the smaller cities like Alkmaar en Haarlem; also weedspots, hot clubs and bars and all, but it's just smaller and better.

But for tourist Amsterdam is a nice place I guess :) You can go to nice cultural things too. In USA is no culture :)

Sexy Jasper
11-29-2006, 08:13 AM
I just want to live in some small Belgian hick town near the woods and chop threes every morning for my fireplace, barechested and let the morning dawn moisten my chiseled abs knowing every female in town wants me.

Sexy Jasper
11-29-2006, 08:17 AM
http://www.wisser.dk/blogimg/RyanReynolds.jpg

oh yeah that's the ticket.

Jet Set
11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
You should watch the cheese in Alkmaar. Or just going out on thursday nite in Utrecht.

snapple
11-29-2006, 09:28 PM

weed poisions you? LOL

Inspectah_Dirk
11-30-2006, 03:48 PM
go to Sinners in Amsterdam.

And just crash every coffee shop.

All i do in Amsterdam is go to school.

Inspectah_Dirk
11-30-2006, 03:51 PM
Amsterdam is nothing special. Well, maybe it is for tourists. But I was born in Amsterdam, I was in school in Amsterdam and right now I work in Amsterdam. There are some nice clubs and nice beers and you can smoke weed on the streets, but that's not special in the Netherlands. Like Jasper says; it's kinda dirty in Amsterdam with beggars and all. I def prefer the smaller cities like Alkmaar en Haarlem; also weedspots, hot clubs and bars and all, but it's just smaller and better.

But for tourist Amsterdam is a nice place I guess :) You can go to nice cultural things too. In USA is no culture :)

Yeah damn skippy! Alkmaar rules everything in this motherfucking country!
Its like Amsterdam only somewhat smaller and better. We have better shoppin, coffeeshops, hookers, only the clubs are somewhat bad.
Amsterdam is dirty as hell. When im in the subway i dont dare to touch anything, afraid of getting aids.

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Hookers in Amsterdam make Alkmaar look like a worn out blow up doll...

Jet Set
11-30-2006, 06:18 PM
Nothing beats the junkies from Utrecht. Also the perfect place to get bounced out of the club into the canal. Now that's dirty.

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 06:22 PM
You mean off a bridge, into the canal... right?

Jet Set
11-30-2006, 06:42 PM
In Utrecht you got the Jam which is just located below street level at canal level. So If you don't watch out you can just stumble in the water.

sakk
11-30-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah damn skippy! Alkmaar rules everything in this motherfucking country!
Its like Amsterdam only somewhat smaller and better. We have better shoppin, coffeeshops, hookers, only the clubs are somewhat bad.
Amsterdam is dirty as hell. When im in the subway i dont dare to touch anything, afraid of getting aids.

How far is Alkmaar from Amsterdam? I was thinking about going to Amsterdam but Alkmaar sounds better. Is is practical to fly into Ams and then go to Alkmaar?

Sexy Jasper
11-30-2006, 07:55 PM
Don't even go to Alkmaar, there's nothing in Alkmaar that's not in Amsterdam. But if you really want to go it's 20 minutes by train.

Jet Set
12-01-2006, 04:32 AM
Every place in the Netherlands that has a train station is practical.