PDA

View Full Version : Popularity of gangs

netscape check two
07-14-2005, 02:31 PM
I was wondering why gangs are so popular in today's society? People giving gang symbols in pics that aren't even in a gang. Girls trying to act tough by saying they are gangstas. Some fake ass rap groups claiming they are gangstas, yet they appear on TRL. People getting shot for no reason. No offense to any gangbangers in here, but gangs don't have any postives.

Skellington
07-14-2005, 02:34 PM
Kids think it's cool,that's all,not knowing there ain't nuthin' cool about it if y'r in a real gang.

Some rappers might've been in a gang and still reppin' once they got a hip-hop career....Ofcourse there's always fakers like 50 ;)

netscape check two
07-14-2005, 02:36 PM
I have to admit though, the Mime gang in the Warriors movie was cool.

Inspectah_Dirk
07-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Real gangster live in that kind of environments i guess. When they live in those hoods where's alot of crime etc. they want the feeling of belonging somewhere..and they get that feeling in a gang. But that's a though life i guess.

So i hate all the fakers claiming to be a gangster, cuz they are not. Their mommy and daddy had al the money in the world to give them every little thing they want. Especially here in Holland, we ain't got no bad hoods, so there is no change in the world you can be a real gangster here. So really sad al those guys and girls here claiming to be one with all those pictures of them with gangsigns up

netscape check two
07-14-2005, 02:45 PM
Why do so many people stick their middle finger up in pictures too like it's cool or something to do that?

ColombianMami
07-14-2005, 02:48 PM
gangs are just a cover up for people who are afraid to fight so they need people to back them up :mmmyah:

Machete
07-14-2005, 02:54 PM
What bugs me the most is how much shit they talk when their boys are around. I see these cats by themselves, and nothing is ever said.

Why you the man

then a bitch?

iNtell3kT
07-14-2005, 02:58 PM
i gangsta can be anyone..there's no diversity......but id ont Rep shit, just Knowledge, INTELLEKT BITCHES!!!!!!

Bone Collecta
07-14-2005, 03:15 PM
You all might think 50 is fake, but when he said he started his own gang he was serious. there are ppl in NY who are in the G-unit gang

SHRAP
07-14-2005, 03:21 PM
You all might think 50 is fake, but when he said he started his own gang he was serious. there are ppl in NY who are in the G-unit gang
:mmmyah:

crastuf
07-14-2005, 03:36 PM
the best of people come from gang enviroments. Bruce Lee, Tupac, Game, Snoop, N.W.A., etc. If you think about it everybody has gang relations. When you go to war. the red,white, and flue vs. the white and red. I have relations with the Bloods. I even wrote some poetry on gangs. It's everyday lifestyle since the beginning of time.
But I don't gangbang because I know what it's like to get banged on. I fight like a man should.

U-Samurai
07-14-2005, 03:57 PM
gangs are real deal where im from. they dont represent cuz they want to look cool, or because they feel like shooting people and robbing. they do it because alot of home boys i know didnt graduate high school, they dont have fathers, they dont have any sopport. so when the other home boys on the block wanna make a set they feel that their crew is more of a family than their real family. i know sum str8 up real killers that bang because they dont see anyother way of life. if your not in a situation where u need to be bangin then u should feel blessed, because its whuts destroying society and our people. ive been hear my whole life and if uve seen whut ive seen theres no glory or anything glamorus about being a gangster. like i always say use your brain...

HANZO
07-14-2005, 04:21 PM
cause ppl are frightened of gangs little kids think its gud to be in one becuase they think they will hold authority over everyone else. a couple of weeks ago my skool in north london which ranges from age groups of 11 yr olds and 19 yr olds. It was raided by a gang of turks who think there hard. cause the skool shit itself they locked every1 in the hall. for 3 hours we were locked in there. the skool didnt even let the big turks who cum to our skool out. (thats me by the way) the gang of turks were half my size and seriously wouldnt touch the older kids. Knowing that they held a skool under siege for a couple of hours by standing there made them brave and got every pussy talking about them. to me it was bullshit and they wasted my time. now the little kids are scared of them and they carry on being gay. even cum up to me and ask for my watch thinking i was english i told them to fuk off before i beat the shit out of them. i even asked them y do they do this he goes 'they dont show us respect' i go and i dont respect u wat can u do. then the threats came how he will kill me. this was a 15 year old kid about 5 foot 6 pulling a knife at me. then sum other kid told him to put it away cause he would get into deep shit. gangs are glorified in the soceity we live in. i would of like to kick the shit out of him but then i lowering myself to their level

TUCO
07-14-2005, 04:30 PM
i gangsta can be anyone..there's no diversity......but id ont Rep shit, just Knowledge, INTELLEKT BITCHES!!!!!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/TucsZilla/7th1.jpg

PEACE

ch-chef
07-14-2005, 05:31 PM
why is the common answer because there too scared to fight on their own or they need a hug because their mom wasnt there?? if shootin at someone 20 feet in front of u and their shootin right back like a wild west ok corral shootout is bein "scared" then i dont what the fuck to tell u, if thats scared whats brave?? that shit takes heart. most every gang around here is all drug dealers thats about gettin money the rest are basically hood crews that grew up together. my neighborhood used to be just one big hood crew, we werent a gang just a shitload of friends, some killers some dealers and some like me, just a dude who lives here cool with everyone, for the most part but...lately over the past couple years we been over run with out of towners from chicago and LA tryin convert people like the fuckin crusades out here. u got the gangster disciples and the folks comin from chicago then u got who took hold of our hood and was able to convert alot of people around here, GKB Gangster Killer Bloods. disciples got half of the hood around us, its still considered the same neighborhood tho and GKB that got most of the rest so out of towners got us beefin each other. but the bottom line is money, drug and gun traffic money. some of u come from places where its cool to be in a gang or theres gangs full of scared 11 year olds but its alot different from that here.

ColombianMami
07-14-2005, 05:43 PM
i think gangs are unnecessary...there's no point to them because you dont get anything good out of them n a whole bunch of people get killed...i've known so many people in gangs and it's never helped them out in life..it's only made them go downhill because it makes them violent as hell n they get into drugs n shit. But thats just my opinion...

num2son
07-14-2005, 05:45 PM
If these are so tough why dont they join the arm forces.

Lets start up a wu corp gang.

HANZO
07-14-2005, 06:14 PM
why is the common answer because there too scared to fight on their own or they need a hug because their mom wasnt there?? if shootin at someone 20 feet in front of u and their shootin right back like a wild west ok corral shootout is bein "scared" then i dont what the fuck to tell u, if thats scared whats brave?? that shit takes heart. most every gang around here is all drug dealers thats about gettin money the rest are basically hood crews that grew up together. my neighborhood used to be just one big hood crew, we werent a gang just a shitload of friends, some killers some dealers and some like me, just a dude who lives here cool with everyone, for the most part but...lately over the past couple years we been over run with out of towners from chicago and LA tryin convert people like the fuckin crusades out here. u got the gangster disciples and the folks comin from chicago then u got who took hold of our hood and was able to convert alot of people around here, GKB Gangster Killer Bloods. disciples got half of the hood around us, its still considered the same neighborhood tho and GKB that got most of the rest so out of towners got us beefin each other. but the bottom line is money, drug and gun traffic money. some of u come from places where its cool to be in a gang or theres gangs full of scared 11 year olds but its alot different from that here.

i ment ppl who r wannabe who try. there are a lot of serious shit dat goes down here. mostly by turks kurds and other foreigners. just little pricks try to imitate. but i hav seen a lot of shit i kno the difference between real gangstas and little dicks. i kno leaders of big turkish mafia and islamic kurd parties who are criminal lords who do there illegal shit but i prefer to keep quiet and sit and not get involved. they hear this shit and try to be like that. a hunger for power

hellbound
07-14-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm not in a gang or anything, but people tell me it's the only family they ever had.

Lets start up a wu corp gang.
http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon3.gif

num2son
07-14-2005, 06:59 PM
I'm not in a gang or anything, but people tell me it's the only family they ever had.

http://www.wutangcorp.com/images/icons/icon3.gif
That seems to be the only excuse.

Sicka than aidZ
07-14-2005, 10:23 PM
nooksacks have bloods, lummis(some indians down the street) have crips(and bloods but those bloods r nooksack affiliated.) its funny tho how when one blood needs some dope and a crip in lummi has it, they're like cool with it. Probably kill u in LA over the shit. ive just noticed most of the gang members are kids who arent real tough an the ones who r are in jail cuz theyve hurt people or been caught dealing. gangs in small communities have always seemed useless to me. I know in bigger cities its shit cuz neighborhoods r so fuckin overun with the bullshit

netscape check two
07-14-2005, 11:39 PM
One time, I got roughed up by a senior citizen gang. They were quicker and tougher than I expected.

Bone Collecta
07-14-2005, 11:48 PM
the best of people come from gang enviroments. Bruce Lee, Tupac, Game, Snoop, N.W.A., etc. If you think about it everybody has gang relations. When you go to war. the red,white, and flue vs. the white and red. I have relations with the Bloods. I even wrote some poetry on gangs. It's everyday lifestyle since the beginning of time.
But I don't gangbang because I know what it's like to get banged on. I fight like a man should.
Nobody in NWA was in a gang thats why they wear all black

netscape check two
07-14-2005, 11:55 PM
It doesn't really matter to me if 50 was in a gang or not. I still can't understand half of what he's trying to say, cause he mumbles so much. He should cut down on the roids.

manhattan360
07-15-2005, 12:58 AM
if u wanna be in a gang at least be original make your own gang dont copy somebody else's or another states but for 50 socalle g unit gang what they do just get shot

Skellington
07-15-2005, 04:16 AM
Nah man, 50 is as fake as pamela's tits, realy man.That bitch 50 won't kill a fly...

whaeva
07-15-2005, 04:46 AM
gangs are just a cover up for people who are afraid to fight so they need people to back them up :mmmyah:
wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica }:|

Rebel_INS
07-15-2005, 06:00 AM
Hahahaha... Gangs man.. theres alot of mexican gangstaz where I live, of course there all lil kids who think there in the real shit

num2son
07-15-2005, 11:36 AM
One time, I got roughed up by a senior citizen gang. They were quicker and tougher than I expected.
LOL

triggahappy187
07-15-2005, 12:24 PM
Its like squares back in the day niggas thought it looked coo to do it plus it was bad, same wif gangs it looks straight if u throwin up PIRU an plus its bad. Only thing iz tho u gone have some rich kid goin down Krenshaw thinkin he bad throwin up Cali Park Compton Crip signs not realizin he in Billard Blood Turf an get smoked. Theres a lotta kids that din even know bout the major gangs until the game an yayo started talkin bout it but for all the real G's we know the real deal. There was a group called "Bloods an crips" theyd rap it was like bangin on wax instead of killin in the streets theyd kill eachother on vinyl

Crazy K
07-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Man, kids in my school be throwin up signs even though they not affiliated. I mean, people recruit you into gangs with lies and shit. You don't join yourself. Last I heard gangs were meant for protection. Bloods were developed to protect themselves from the Crips cause they had a lot of power back then.

TonyStarks29
07-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Wait....I got much respect for Bruce Lee, one of the most entertaining martial artists, but saying Tupac, Game, Snoop, and N.W.A. are among "the best of people" is ridiculous. They do nothing but spit misogynous rhymes. I like all of them, but calling them "the best of people" is quite a street.

ColombianMami
07-15-2005, 02:33 PM
wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica }:|lol...n you are...?

ZigZag
07-18-2005, 03:12 PM
wow i neva thought id agree wit jessica }:|
HAHAHAHAHA

ZigZag
07-18-2005, 03:14 PM
GANGS IS 4 CATS WHO CAN'T COME UP IN THE WORLD... THEY USUALLY KIDS WITH PROBLEMS IN THERE HOME. THEY JOIN AND GROW UP IN IT... GANGS IS SOME WILD SHIT... I CAN'T IMAGE DYING FOR A COLOR. THERE SO MANY WAYS 2 GET IN THEM...I ALMOST GOT IN ONE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT TIL YEARS LATER LOL.

JASPER
07-18-2005, 03:24 PM
My gang consists of merciless rapists and portable chainsaws. Fuck your gang colours, we wear intestants and disney socks. Your momma, damnit.

HANZO
07-18-2005, 03:51 PM
My gang consists of merciless rapists and portable chainsaws. Fuck your gang colours, we wear intestants and disney socks. Your momma, damnit.
are the disney socks a free membership gift

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
07-18-2005, 03:54 PM
GANGS IS 4 CATS WHO CAN'T COME UP IN THE WORLD... THEY USUALLY KIDS WITH PROBLEMS IN THERE HOME. THEY JOIN AND GROW UP IN IT... GANGS IS SOME WILD SHIT... I CAN'T IMAGE DYING FOR A COLOR. THERE SO MANY WAYS 2 GET IN THEM...I ALMOST GOT IN ONE AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT TIL YEARS LATER LOL.

it's not really a color......it's more of a ideal

Bone Collecta
07-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Nah man, 50 is as fake as pamela's tits, realy man.That bitch 50 won't kill a fly...
im serious man you can go up there and find out for urself he has bangers claimin G-unit

akira kurosawa
07-18-2005, 03:58 PM
I'm a member of the M.M.I. - me, myself and I.

Sicka than aidZ
07-18-2005, 04:39 PM
Hahahaha... Gangs man.. theres alot of mexican gangstaz where I live, of course there all lil kids who think there in the real shit
you should see yakima washington,.....they even have a satanic 666 crip gang there...its like 90% hispanic in yakima..."crackima" "yak vegas".....theres so much dope you'd think u were in Oakland

Godess
07-18-2005, 04:46 PM
http://media.hot97.com/av/audio/exclusives/colorPurple-saigon.mp3

AcidPhosphate69
07-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Around here there are some real pussy ass fucking gangs. The Checker Crew aka Crip Creepers are the worst. When they first started it was like a couple older kids recruiting 12 year olds and shit. Their leader tried sucker punching me with a knife in his hand (nevermind the fact that he's twice my size) and I fucking busted his shit. Another pussy gang is the "Weekend Crew". I've known half of these kids since 3rd grade and they're all fucking idiots. Oh, and let's not forget the "La Familia". I guess there really is a La Familia gang full of some real dudes but the one in my area are all pussies. You'd think 6 diesel ass black kids would fuck up one short white dude but they bitched out and went home.

Either way, fuck gangs. I roll independant.